Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59776 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
but the way people insult on nairaland is too much.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
Goldieluks: [size=18pt]SET ALU ABLAZE AND WIPE THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Coming from someone who was attacking me in the other thread. Smh
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by homeboy232(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
nothing will happen at aluu village because most of them are one family....supreme vikings confraternity.....the mob and most of uniport students are members of the same cultist, stil dont know yet if those four victims are also in d game......all d so called chiefs of aluu community should voluntarily vacate their title wit immediate effect.....nonsense........

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Goldieluks: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
Coming from someone who was attacking me in the other thread. Smh

Keep SYH there Agama.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
soundtruth: but the way people insult on nairaland is too much.

It shows how so immature some Nairalanders users were, but I don't blame anyone, amidst good eggs there will always be the bad ones.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mskata(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
soundtruth: so mskata what is your own version?

From the other threads,

On a mission to coup the don dat story really fits
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
seun and the moderators have to look into this, the insults are too much and is making this place another thing, there should be a policy on posts that are unverified, like this one, this thread ought to be locked and taking off the front page immediately.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by kinguwem: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Some Ikwerre people are naturally violent. They must have been drunk before committing the barbaric act. They have attracted trouble to their community.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
mskata:

From the other threads,

On a mission to coup the don dat story really fits

that story really makes brain o, like all this god father series but real life is quite different from the movies.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by osamedia(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
homeboy232: nothing will happen at aluu village because most of them are one family....supreme vikings confraternity.....the mob and most of uniport students are members of the same cultist, stil dont know yet if those four victims are also in d game......all d so called chiefs of aluu community should voluntarily vacate their title wit immediate effect.....nonsense........

U are a cultist so u better renounce your membership now before God go remove him complete hands from your body becos as i dey see ham so, na only one of him hand dey ur body sooooooooooooo.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by livingstoneony(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dark Five: Am speechless!In my time,it took far lesser events to incite students into a communal war with Indigenes.Cases such as a guy gettin slapped over a bucket of water",wen beating was involved it cld gett messier,but neva lik dis(villagers can't kill a student,& students wld fold their hands).the so-called vigilante should have worked with CSO in the University,atleast after the beating,hand dem ova to skul authority.killin dem cld only mean one thing (settling scores)
I dnt see how this story wld av a nice ending.
The Question u shld ursef is,"if it were ur Brother or room mate that got hit,killed like a dog,would you sit & watch.
Evrybody is different,& you dnt knw how you would react until you are in that same position,& dats a natural fact.
But if it were my mann,"God forbid"
I'd spray fire.
in my school unijos muslims stabbed 1 student *just stab O*d gurl survivd and came back to d hostel under 20 mins josites scattered d whole town burnt down a mosque and dat fight continued for 3 days dey had to station an amored car in front of d hostel to stop d jinjah of ALUTA,as students we learn neva to b intimidated! Baba dey should tear dat village down!!!*no time*
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
I'm in solidarity with UNIPORT students. Aluu community shouldn't go unpunished. Since they dont have humanity in them they should be wiped off along with their elders.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Goldieluks: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
livingstoneony: in my school unijos muslims stabbed 1 student *just stab O*d gurl survivd and came back to d hostel under 20 mins josites scattered d whole town burnt down a mosque and dat fight continued for 3 days dey had to station an amored car in front of d hostel to stop d jinjah of ALUTA,as students we learn neva to b intimidated! Baba dey should tear dat village down!!!*no time*
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by LeJeun3: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: that is why I hate schools that operate off campus system! Students living outside the school premises are not safe most often. students are meant to live in hostels buit by the school.there you can monitor the students and criminal activities.my house is close to LASU and I know how students indulge in criminal activities around Iba,igando and its environs.I was almost robbed twice by students in my hood and being the JULIAN BOND 007 I was,I was able to escape.its high time all these schools with off campus system did something urgent to avoid further problems between host communities and students.

Why are you talking like this? So if a student is given admission and he can't get accommodation in the school he should reject d admission? Even outside this country off campus accommodations are available.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Josh316(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
dis waz d last brocast i got from my friend in ph just now n up til now he s not pinkin his call, can any one in ph conferm d present situation in ph now

grin grin grin

Education is DEAD!!! kai!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by donem: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
justwise:

Which war started?

Please help me ask him
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
chucky234: There were no evidence of the offense they were accused of,one of the three students murdered was from a wealthy family and could not have possibly stolen some ancient Dell lappy or Java phone at that.

They were four murdered not Three. Lloyd, Tekena, Ugonna and Aladdin. In the picture of them sitting down, Tekena was already unconscious on the ground. Tekena (Tamunotekena Elkanah) is the one in the pic below.

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by redsquare(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Uniport has indeed changed a lot. The present U-PEE students are all sissies. This is not the same Uniport i left in 2006. Ask Aluu,Choba,Rumuosi,Rumuchakara and Alakahia youths what they passed in the hands of U-PEE boys in the early 2000's. No villager ever dare with a U-PEE student and go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

They were four murdered not Three. Lloyd, Tekena, Ugonna and Aladdin. In the picture of them sitting down, Tekena was already unconscious on the ground. Tekena (Tamunotekena Elkanah) is the one in the pic below.

I think he was the first to give up the ghost. See as fine boy just waste? Kai! Smh

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: whose picture is this? Was he among those killed?

Yes he was also killed and burnt with them. I don't know why his story is left out. They were 4 killed that day, not 3.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rolchi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

some universities are glorified secondary schools! i don't care if the boys were cultists or not - let the police/judiciary deal with their offences! however, to maim 4 students in broad day light like that is just barbaric and the student union of uniport should hang their heads in shame! they are pĆ¼ssies!

a good university should have a strong student union body who should have prevented the incident in the first place. now that students have been killed, they should be running riot in that community as we speak! yes, violence won't bring back the dead but it would send a statement to the people of that community that students should not be executed via jungle justice!

obasanjo knew rolling his tanks on odi community in 1999 would not bring back the soldiers that were killed in that community - but his action sent a statement to that community! till today, i doubt the people of odi would kill a goat without a cause, let alone kill human beings after the horror they witnessed in 1999. if the student union don't act now, this shyte would happen again in the near future!

I don't agree with you....the only thing that will stop this from happening in future in UNIPORT or in any Nigerian University is for STUDENTS to STAY OFF CULTS!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
LeJeun3:

Why are you talking like this? So if a student is given admission and he can't get accommodation in the school he should reject d admission? Even outside this country off campus accommodations are available.

The funny part is that UNIPORT students too form, i dey stay off K is what you hear them say, the hostels in the school are empty. You need to hear the girls, they will bend hand and say how can i share toilet with people i do not know.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Goldenheart(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
more coffee please
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

I don't agree with you....the only thing that will stop this from happening in future in UNIPORT or in any Nigerian University is for STUDENTS to STAY OFF CULTS!

There is no proof yet that they were cultists or robbers. Let us wait for the police to finish their investigation.
LOOK AT THIS PICTURE http://vanessamichael..co.uk/2012/10/picture-of-ugonnaone-of-victims-of-aluu.html[/quote]

[b] This picture of Ugonna one of the deceased surfaced, while he was on a working holiday in London. Okay sources reiterated that he's one of the children of a well-to-do family. So the story of him being involved in a petty theft is really kinda contradictory. And according to an eye-witness who claimed to be very close to the deceased family, the boys were just unfortunate and were at the wrong place at the wrong time. On that fateful day, one of the victims actually went to collect the money a friend owed him and somehow an argument ensued. The debtor then raised a false alarm alerting the indigenes of the community. Sadly, there had been reports of incessant thefts/robbery in that community. And so the boys were rounded-up, taken to the chief's and even though they pleaded innocence, it all fell on deaf ears. They were then stripped, paraded as robbers, beaten and burned to death. With the very disturbing video all over the net, the nation and those in diaspora are calling for JUSTICE as it was wrong for the villagers to have taken the law into their hands.[/b]

This is the story I heard, I don't know why people are just calling them Cultists and Robbers without any proof. I even Heard that Tekena is very cool and not a hot headed kid. Let us not jump into conclusion yet.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
rolchi:

Is it possible?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by pawesome(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
OP askd a question...is it true dt students re fighting villagers? Simple n hia u re,already insultin urselvs...SMH 4 all f u
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
thanks for the info but the title of the thread is very misleading, so it appears there was mischief in intent, as many people have said, things are very peaceful as at the time t.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by edogu(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
According 2 d state commissioner of police during phone-in programme dis afternoon, some arrest has been made. They include some chiefs n few other suspects. But d guy dat wz caught on d camera hitting them is on d run. Meanwhile before d barca match dis eveng, some group of jtf men surrounded where were watching d match @ owipa, choba. Oh boy u need 2 c real stampede. Later we discoverd dat it was an initial gra-gra. Actually d were from aluu but later left. That's all i can say 4 now.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mskata(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
redsquare: Uniport has indeed changed a lot. The present U-PEE students are all sissies. This is not the same Uniport i left in 2006. Ask Aluu,Choba,Rumuosi,Rumuchakara and Alakahia youths what they passed in the hands of U-PEE boys in the early 2000's. No villager ever dare with a U-PEE student and go scot-free.

True talk

But dat was wen we had men in d university, men of 25-30yrs
naw we gat 15-22 yrs in d uni, wat do u expectundecided
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by pawesome(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Last 2weeks,it ws uniagric mkd vs villagers...hope it wnt happen dia
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by cap28: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyYTthknvsI

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.