Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! (9007 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2013
waybaloo r u a white woman?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pleep - Yes I am a white woman, and if a woman is attracted to A black man what makes you think she is then attracted to a whole continent? Many black men are damn ugly, same as many white men are damn ugly. And ugly is not just based on physical appearances either. So this doesn't make any sense. Unless you had no brains it would be very obvious, after a period of time, if a woman was objectifying you. For me personally, I don't let any bigots ruin my day and that is black and white.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by imauri: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
dude you dont know jack shit..... your self education is TV based, ps what ever ur smoking is superior grade shit........
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
waybaloo: Pleep - Yes I am a white woman, and if a woman is attracted to A black man what makes you think she is then attracted to a whole continent? Many black men are damn ugly, same as many white men are damn ugly. And ugly is not just based on physical appearances either. So this doesn't make any sense. Unless you had no brains it would be very obvious, after a period of time, if a woman was objectifying you. For me personally, I don't let any bigots ruin my day and that is black and white.

Lol.. well, most of the white chicks i dated were like that. They were crazy

and there is nothing wrong with being "objectified" it doesn't bother me... as long as its not about money or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
For the record... im not trying to say my IR dating exp were just shallow sex fueled romps.. they were actually the best relationships i ever had

that why im doing it again now.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by khiaa(f): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2013
waybaloo: This guy think Kim K is a white woman ... enough said fool

Kim is a white girl, her father may be Armenian but her mother is Irish.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2013
that doesn't make her white
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Kingsteve(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2013
waybaloo:

Kingsteve: Another reason, which the Op omitted...white girls always, always get wet easily!
Unlike some or most black girls, even after you literally soak their pusssy with any lubricant...one, two thrusts, and it's back to Sahara desert mode!
That shiit pisses me off big time!

This is hysterical, are you sure its not the company she is keeping?

...Company she keeps?
I don't get how the company she keeps, would affect some of the black girls' ability to get extremely wet down below.
How do you mean?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Who fucking cares
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
LOL it measn that she simply isnt turned on by the man she is with (the company she is with) - for whatever reason! every woman would be the same way
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
too much generalization going on in this thread
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Kingsteve(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
waybaloo: LOL it measn that she simply isnt turned on by the man she is with (the company she is with) - for whatever reason! every woman would be the same way

Ok, I get you.
Truth be told though, not like ALL Black girls are guilty of this 'DRY PVSSY SYNDROME', but some of them are...talking from my personal experience.
Let's put it this way...you put in more effort, trying to make some of them to lubricate well, unlike some of the few white chicks I've dated, once they're in the mood, it gets really sloppy down there. JMHO (Just my humble opinion)

tongue
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Jul 03, 2013
waybaloo: that doesn't make her white

Kim is just as white as the next white person, just because she spray tans her body doesn't make her not white.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Uchmangunner: 4:02am On Jul 03, 2013
khiaa:

Kim is just as white as the next white person, just because she spray tans her body doesn't make her not white.
She's not white n1gga
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by khiaa(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Uchmangunner:
She's not white n1gga

She said she's white, nigger.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
I agree with Khiaa. What is the point in making all these petty distinctions between who is white or not? Do white people count differences between the Igbo and Hausa?

Abeg... let this issue rest, Kim kardashian is white.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
@topic grin grin grin grin

@ other . Kim is white
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2013
shocked

we live in a race obsessed world ... unfortunately thats the way it is
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Dovahkiin(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
you guys pick up some messed up black women then , the black women ive dated have been waaaaaaaaay better in almost every aspect than the white girls ive dated , only diff is white girls spend quite a lot on you

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Osasemma(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
david6: The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Anyway, here's 10 reasons black men prefer white girls.

10. White girls can get their hair wet. It's summer time. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who's only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don't talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. Black girls always wanna fight. Always.

08. Its easier introducing them to your family/friends. Everyone, this is Amber is WAY easier on the ears than, Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.

07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than ’’’other races.’’’ You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they'll smile through it all.

06. White girls aren't looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y'all go out, she's not looking for you to buy out the bar’ and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn't care about any of that shit. She just wants her drinks and music.

05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It's an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashians birthday present to Kanye? Ok then.)

04. White girls don't give you as many headaches as other races. There's no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such’ is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.

02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.

Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:

01. White girls are just more FUN. There's no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative shit, get you a white girl......what do u all fink!
don't believe u. Black girls are better.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by tck2000(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Causes Commotion With Loud Moans In Boys Hostel / Nigerian Men Are So Disgusting!!! See How They Are Disgracing Us Abroad / Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.