Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! (9010 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
ikekings: Ahhh... This same old line “my husband”... I think i will pass... angry angry angry

Good boy..you are in the lesser league.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I guess that's right

Always.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Good boy..you are in the lesser league.

undecided undecided undecided... We are not yet done...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
ikekings: undecided undecided undecided... We are not yet done...

Bring it on.....you wont last long.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Have no mercy on his backside
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Lol... Crazy woman... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Crazy woman... tongue tongue tongue
Bad idea
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Bad idea
Are you serious? That's just my way of giving up...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
ikekings: Are you serious? That's just my way of giving up...
if you are giving up, good
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Is Kim Kardashian a white woman? undecided
no she be isreali
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
two reasons wey i love oyibo babes na dis
1:she can bath me for bathroom
2:she can feed me when i lie down for bed cool
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by roymary: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am not white. wink No...I want my husband Chima. wink

Mrs Chima is as single as Number 1. Husband my yannsh ...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by roymary: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2012
lefulefu: two reasons wey i love oyibo babes na dis
1:she can bath me for bathroom
2:she can feed me when i lie down for bed cool

You be handicap

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by roymary: 4:43am On Oct 14, 2012
lefulefu:
no she be isreali

Kim Kardashian is from Edo State.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by blasterman(m): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2012
9. White girls don't talk back. Put a little aggression inyour voice and she will do whatever you say. Black girls always talk

04. White girls don't give you as many headaches as other races. There's no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such’ is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? This are the only reasons the rest are bull shyt a woman will always be a woman even if she's purple
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 5:29am On Oct 14, 2012
Get your white girl, i dont see why you have to tell everyone about it. Your just trying to get a rise out of the black women here, it pathetic.

Thirsty niggas like you cause division in the race.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2012
Lemme tell you guys something about white girls.

The white girls you are dealing with usually have severe black man fetishes, borderline mental illness. They are not 'normal' white females, and that is why you get such good cooperation from them. The lust usually has been bottled up for years and they are letting it loose on you, that is why they are so freaky and open. Believe me i know. Don't get me wrong, they are lots of fun and some are really attractive but you must remember it is an illusion, and their behavior is driven by lust fueled passion. Outside of this white women are just like any other female, it really just depends on the social class and education. It is not a race issue.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2012
Hahaha...yeah, all white girls are the same. No white girls talk back, or are afraid of their hair, and nails, or expect more gifts from the hubby than they give themself, etc.

Bulls*it, dude. You don`t seem to know many white gals. And I am white myself.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2012
roymary:

Mrs Chima is as single as Number 1. Husband my yannsh ...

Still bitter huh? Muaaah.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Still bitter huh? Muaaah.

lol
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
roymary:

Kim Kardashian is from Edo State.
nah rihana come frm edo state not kim kay
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
roymary:

You be handicap
so i need to be handicap for my babe to baff me for bathroom abi?
if no be say u be bushman u for understand say dat one na part of romance.nothing dey more romantic than wen a woman dey baff and give u food for bed cool
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
This title of this thread just screams cap
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 1:32am On Oct 15, 2012
cap28?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by kpolli(m): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2012
david6: The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Anyway, here's 10 reasons black men prefer white girls.

10. White girls can get their hair wet. It's summer time. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who's only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don't talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. Black girls always wanna fight. Always.

08. Its easier introducing them to your family/friends. Everyone, this is Amber is WAY easier on the ears than, Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.

07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than ’’’other races.’’’ You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they'll smile through it all.

06. White girls aren't looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y'all go out, she's not looking for you to buy out the bar’ and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn't care about any of that shit. She just wants her drinks and music.

05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It's an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashians birthday present to Kanye? Ok then.)

04. White girls don't give you as many headaches as other races. There's no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such’ is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.

02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.

Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:

01. White girls are just more FUN. There's no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative shit, get you a white girl......what do u all fink!

Which black guys prefer which white girls. . . . Pls speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Xfactoria: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2012
Well...guys!

I left Nigeria 2months ago to start an MBA program in the United States. I have met a lot of white girls and they are really down to eartn and love adventure. They are not scared to try something new and they are sincere when they say they "love" you.

They give freely, everything, I mean everything. You don't have to talk too much. If they like you, you can light up the fire immediately unlike our black girls that would first "form" and pretend as if they don't dig you at first.

None of my black friends here is dating a black girl and when I asked them, they said black girls are too serious, demanding committment almost immediately you start dating unlike most white girls who allows committment to come freely from you. White girls don't put you under pressure for commitments, so guys are generally comfortable around them.

Ironically, I have seen some white males who are so obssessed with certain black girls. You all know why - they love their booty!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 15, 2012
10 - Very true
9 - True to an extent. As long as you put your foot down early on in the relationship.
8 - Makes no sense...
7 - FACT!
6 - Not sure what the OP is on about here
5 - FACT!
4 - True to an extent
3 - FACT!
2 - Not always true. I think this is because they have less inhibitions. The best head to be honest is from black girls who are deeply into you.
1 - False.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Pysam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
oyinbogirl: Many black guys wont even look twice at a white girl , much less date them
come to think of it who is a white gurl.cos most ppl mistake latino blacks for white girls.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Whats with you people and color of people sef? Wetin na?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
X-factoria:
Well...guys!

I left Nigeria 2months ago to start an MBA program in the United States. I have met a lot of white girls and they are really down to eartn and love adventure. They are not scared to try something new and they are sincere when they say they "love" you.

They give freely, everything, I mean everything. You don't have to talk too much. If they like you, you can light up the fire immediately unlike our black girls that would first "form" and pretend as if they don't dig you at first.

None of my black friends here is dating a black girl and when I asked them, they said black girls are too serious, demanding committment almost immediately you start dating unlike most white girls who allows committment to come freely from you. White girls don't put you under pressure for commitments, so guys are generally comfortable around them.

Ironically, I have seen some white males who are so obssessed with certain black girls. You all know why - they love their booty!!!!

Just like black males are obsessed with White girl's old money and chance at quality life. Now you see how dumb that sound?

If you like white girls...it is your choice...you don't have to lie to kick it. Nobody gives a Bleep nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
oyinbogirl: Many black guys wont even look twice at a white girl , much less date them
fine girl oyibo sisi wink
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
fine girl oyibo sisi wink
Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.