Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! (9008 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
FYI the (f) next to my username means im female. this simply sounds like misplaced anger, you need to take it down i never mocked you. if you are comfortable with your poor husband, fine you do u. but that doesnt mean everyone has to live life the way you are living it. if a woman established herself she deserves a well established guy. if you want to be the sensible one that marries and gives birth to kids that u cant afford and blame the govt for not offering free education and complain about every bloody trivial thing, no one is stopping you honey. the day you realise the real reason behind the title gold-digger the sooner you will see things from a different angle. there is a reason why women now go to school, to try and avoid the mistakes their parents and other people made and to create a better future for themselves.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
[size=44pt]LMAO@misplaced anger because you got checked![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now you a woman. I am a virgin. wink
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Mrs Chima is on fire

You know how I do boo. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Watch Lefulefu jealous ass come in here hating. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
since you are the clever one, tell me why there isnt a degrading title given to men who commit romance scams on the internet. someone who fraudulently misrepresents himself to get an advantage from someone without valid consent.men simply defend themselves saying these ladies are stupid or its becos of racial issues in the past (we are getting back at them) and yet men have managed to create a degrading title for women who offer sexual favours in return for material things, even if there has been valid consent from both the people involved and you seem to cheer it on pretty well. and in which way did i hate on anyone?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Durts: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Umericangirl, can i get to know you more kindly mail, durotoyetunde@ymail.com. as for me i really like white ladies it's just my passion not for any negative reasons even to the point that i could date and married an older women so far she's ok
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
[size=44pt]Somebody is hurting![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
side stepping a question still leaves it unanswered
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by UmericanGirl(f): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
As a white woman I would date a poor black guy. But there is a huge difference in a poor guy because he is lazy and a poor guy who is going thru a hard time. I would not date a poor guy who is lazy.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by UmericanGirl(f): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Durts: Umericangirl, can i get to know you more kindly mail, durotoyetunde@ymail.com. as for me i really like white ladies it's just my passion not for any negative reasons even to the point that i could date and married an older women so far she's ok

I'm not the only white one here. Eh.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by peclint: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
@Poster, i would agree with you with most things even though most are misleading.
If you get a good white girl, you would live your life in peace.

But there are many crazy ones running around
It got to a point i and my friends call them Ogbanje, because that is how most of them behave

in terms of bedmatics, there are little or no restrictions, but the average black gal feels she is doing you a favor, and some styles shouldn't be tried because she feels she is being used and cheap.

If a white Chic falls in love with you, it is genuine and would go the extra mile for you, but once she snaps out of that love, you better start running in the opposite direction.

Most white chics are generally subtle while insulting you , while the black ones are aggressive.

The white ladies understand the meaning of being independent and don't front it, but the black ones will be the ones saying " I am an independent woman" yet want you to pay her taxi, meal, etc bills

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Durts: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Umericangirl i think you should thankgod for smone to have picked your name out of many is a presige,yes you are not the only white in the house but i like ppl who are always sensible nd reasonable,though some poor guyz are dame lazy but doesn't applie to all, some poor guyz at times are very matured in all ramifcation and know what's proper while some strong and financialy healthy man couldn't have
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by UmericanGirl(f): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2012
^^^ I like your persistance. Are you a working man? grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Durts: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
Umericangirl,just like you said,though i am poor but still thank god,i was into fabric call'd Tundurts fabricare a laundary company and was once a marketer in S.A Life assurrance but due to some seasons which i've to change my location, Now as a poultry farm manager here in Oyo state.so are you ok with that? I would still like to know you more,thanks & takia
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Zoola91(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
U don get misunderstading with a white woman/girl ? Hmmmmmm, u are a learner!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by addictiv(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2013
op your post is totally baseless. the only thing you can tell me about white chicks is that they are more exposed to civilization. even at that i would still choose my black native chicks with all the nagging and drama over em white dolls any time any day.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
addictiv: op your post is totally baseless. the only thing you can tell me about white chicks is that they are more exposed to civilization. even at that i would still choose my black native chicks with all the nagging and drama over em white dolls any time any day.

As as white chick, I highly agree.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
I feel sorry for the Oyinbo chicks.

OP....you need to cite the source because you copied and pasted this.

Madam,let's start with you; You talk back in an aggressive way and curse like a sailor. All these are the attributes of a black American woman. No white woman behaves like you. You are very lucky you married an African,if not you do be a baby mama with multiple baby dadies

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
addictiv: op your post is totally baseless. the only thing you can tell me about white chicks is that they are more exposed to civilization. even at that i would still choose my black native chicks with all the nagging and drama over em white dolls any time any day.

You are a liar; Whit girls are more peaceful,graceful and have self control. An average black woman will curse you out,call the cops on you and throw you in jail! Black American women are menace to society. I have been with Latino,BA, and white and I know how they behave. I'm more comfortable with a black girl but more at peace with a white girl.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
pleep: Lemme tell you guys something about white girls.

The white girls you are dealing with usually have severe black man fetishes, borderline mental illness. They are not 'normal' white females, and that is why you get such good cooperation from them. The lust usually has been bottled up for years and they are letting it loose on you, that is why they are so freaky and open. Believe me i know. Don't get me wrong, they are lots of fun and some are really attractive but you must remember it is an illusion, and their behavior is driven by lust fueled passion. Outside of this white women are just like any other female, it really just depends on the social class and education. It is not a race issue.

And how did you come up with this ? Isn't white chic generally peaceful ?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bring it! You won't be the only Igbo man I have broken and tamed. wink

Very uncouth, and this is suppose to be somebody's wife ?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by addictiv(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are a liar; Whit girls are more peaceful,graceful and have self control. An average black woman will curse you out,call the cops on you and throw you in jail! Black American women are menace to society. I have been with Latino,BA, and white and I know how they behave. I'm more comfortable with a black girl but more at peace with a white girl.
where did i lie, said white chicks are more civilized than black chicks who are more dramatic....but i still love em black chicks and no kinda explanation from you can change my mind.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Kingsteve(m): 1:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Another reason, which the Op omitted...white girls always, always get wet easily!
Unlike some or most black girls, even after you literally soak their pusssy with any lubricant...one, two thrusts, and it's back to Sahara desert mode!
That's sh!t pisses me off big time!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Kingsteve(m): 1:53am On Jun 30, 2013
Kingsteve: Another reason, which the Op omitted...white girls always, always get wet easily!
Unlike some or most black girls, even after you literally soak their pusssy with any lubricant...one, two thrusts, and it's back to Sahara desert mode!
That shiit pisses me off big time!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by mogreene: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
If she has ass, white or black..I'd marry her tongue
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
This guy think Kim K is a white woman ... enough said fool
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=Kingsteve][/quote]

Kingsteve: Another reason, which the Op omitted...white girls always, always get wet easily!
That shiit pisses me off big time!

This is hysterical, are you sure its not the company she is keeping?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by jntyjnty007(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
No. 9, bollox, No. 4, more gibberish.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

And how did you come up with this ? Isn't white chic generally peaceful ?
Experience. Most of the white chicks i used to deal with had never interacted black people before and so they were really... "excited"

But nevertheless, i'm going to start dating white girls again and you should too

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
what exactly is necessarily 'exciting' about black guys, are you suggesting they were excited because you were black - and why on earth would you subject yourself to that?

It is true though that many white women just don't come into contact with black guys, whether it be because of geography, demographics or just dating preference.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
waybaloo: what exactly is necessarily 'exciting' about black guys, are you suggesting they were excited because you were black - and why on earth would you subject yourself to that?

Well, here in the united states they are alot of myths about black men, especially pertaining to joystick size, and sexual prowess. These myths can cause a fetish in some white women, which is usually expressed as a unusually strong sexual attraction for black males.

i dont know what you mean by "subject" i had fun wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by waybaloo: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
yes aware of all the myths, so you like being a play thing for white woman - guess if you get your rocks off you don't care. its a bit of strange concept for me though. i dont think ive ever had a 'fetish' even though I'm married to a black man. Primarily he is a human being, a man, the rest is just biology - yes subjects again!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by pleep(m): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2013
oh, yea i know what you mean. I was like that too "pro black" and stuff... thats why i stopped IR dating for a while.

But when it comes down to it. Guys dont really mind being objectified, atleast not sexually.... its kinda nice actually cool the only problem is that most non-black girls who like you, probably like every other black dude also.

at the end of the day its just a fetish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.