Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! (9009 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ode

Yes and Ikeking too!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yes and Ikeking too!
Hehehehehe
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yes and Ikeking too!
Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided... Why did you just mention my name?undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided... Why did you just mention my name?undecided undecided undecided...

Cos I can! What u gon do? Huh? Huh?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Cos I can! What u gon do? Huh? Huh?
Lol... You really want to know what i can do huh? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
ikekings: Lol... You really want to know what i can do huh? undecided undecided undecided

Bring it! You won't be the only Igbo man I have broken and tamed. wink
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Bring it! You won't be the only Igbo man I have broken and tamed. wink
Well, you just did... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
ikekings: Well, you just did... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Good. Easy like butter.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Good. Easy like butter.
How did you come to the conclusion that butter is easy?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2012
ikekings: How did you come to the conclusion that butter is easy?

That's a nickname of my husband's (-----)......anyways it is easy to me.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's a nickname of my husband's (-----)......anyways it is easy to me.
Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

In some cases, it melt right in your mouth.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

In some cases, it melt right in your mouth.
Can you have mine please? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2012
ikekings: Can you have mine please? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is it exactly do you want me to have? Your car?
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What is it exactly do you want me to have? Your car?
Nah... I want you to have that exact same thing that melts in your mouth....
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2012
ikekings: Nah... I want you to have that exact same thing that melts in your mouth....

Oh yes! I will be going to Starbucks to get a mug of Mocha with whipped cream in AM!

I can't wait!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oh yes! I will be going to Starbucks to get a mug of Mocha with whipped cream in AM!

I can't wait!
Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2012
and another thing white girls wont be a problem if they are not dating a broke guy...they love being pampered. you treat her like the angel she knows she is. so its a win win situation
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: and another thing white girls wont be a problem if they are not dating a broke guy...they love being pampered. you treat her like the angel she knows she is. so its a win win situation

I am actually happy I met my husband when he did not have much money. He knew money had nothing to do with my love, and I knew the same about him.
When we started to get more money, we also knew how it was to not have much, but still have love.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: and another thing white girls wont be a problem if they are not dating a broke guy...they love being pampered. you treat her like the angel she knows she is. so its a win win situation

Just because you generalized doesn't make it true. There are White, Asian, Hispanic, Arab, Native American, and Mixed women I know that will not date a man with NO MONEY.

Granted there are some that will but I also know African/Black women that have dated and married poor Black men. Do not clump everybody the same because you keep dating gold digging hoes.

The examples I have heard men on this thread and others states reasoning for marrying White women. I can't speak for White women but I am sure many of them feel insulted that they are viewed as weak, vapid, and so desperate that they will date a broke man. If the pale color of her skin is the reason why you date her simply because of what you heard and didn't hear...then your relationship will NOT LAST LONG.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Just because you generalized doesn't make it true. There are White, Asian, Hispanic, Arab, Native American, and Mixed women I know that will not date a man with NO MONEY.

Granted there are some that will but I also know African/Black women that have dated and married poor Black men. Do not clump everybody the same because you keep dating gold digging hoes.

grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ode
wich one be ur own for inside sef.no be say i dey even toast ur babe mrs Chima grin grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
lefulefu:
wich one be ur own for inside sef.no be say i dey even toast ur babe mrs Chima grin grin

Your motha. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your motha. grin grin grin
That's gonna leave a mark
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
david6: The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Anyway, here's 10 reasons black men prefer white girls.

10. White girls can get their hair wet. It's summer time. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who's only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don't talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. Black girls always wanna fight. Always.

08. Its easier introducing them to your family/friends. Everyone, this is Amber is WAY easier on the ears than, Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.

07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than ’’’other races.’’’ You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they'll smile through it all.

06. White girls aren't looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y'all go out, she's not looking for you to buy out the bar’ and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn't care about any of that shit. She just wants her drinks and music.

05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It's an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashians birthday present to Kanye? Ok then.)

04. White girls don't give you as many headaches as other races. There's no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such’ is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.

02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.

Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:

01. White girls are just more FUN. There's no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative shit, get you a white girl......what do u all fink!

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The examples I have heard men on this thread and others states reasoning for marrying White women. I can't speak for White women but I am sure many of them feel insulted that they are viewed as weak, vapid, and so desperate that they will date a broke man. If the pale color of her skin is the reason why you date her simply because of what you heard and didn't hear...then your relationship will NOT LAST LONG.

I'm basing my opinion from what my white female friends said. In this day and age u cannot give up on what u want simply becos the person who said 'I love u' cannot afford it. They base their choices upon how they grew up. A father who made sure his lil girl got wat she wanted, so must her way of living end becos of another person. Jus becos u failed to get what u wanted doesn't mean every other girl in the world shd be labelled gold digger cos she can get it and u can't. There is an african proverb that says 'someone elses porverty will never stop you from eating well'. Its really annoying that in this day age some women would rather sacrifice their own happiness for another human being becos u r desparately trying not to be labelled, but if its a personal choice u made without influence from anyone I cannot judge u for it. I never said they are desparate, but they are firm in character, they will go for what they want irregardless of what the next woman will view her as, at the end of the day its her life and u will have to live with the consequences that come wit it for her. If a woman wants a wealthy guy let her get him if she can, u will not live her life for her. its not a matter about being desparate or weak but its a matter of going for what makes u happy because u will have to live with what u accept for the rest of your life, nobody else but urself.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2012
When you finish rambling a few white chicks do not represent all white chicks just like a few Nigerian dudes do not represent all Nigerian dudes.

Stop dating hoes and you wont have the need to lash at them!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2012
i dont see how wanting somethnig better for urself is in anyway connected with being a ho
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs Chinma is right

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: i dont see how wanting somethnig better for urself is in anyway connected with being a ho

Oh my fucking goodness! Having a White chick means bettering yourself? Are you that fucking dense? Your last two posts basically degraded black women as if they are incapable of loving a man that doesn't have money. Gold digging hoes only care about MONEY, a true woman that loves her man...cares about HER MAN, a childish mofo who don't know the difference is YOU.

You met a few white chicks that didn't give a Bleep that your broke arse didn't have money...CLAP FOR YOURSELF but to state what is wrong with bettering yourself just because you met a few white chicks that wanted to be your sugar momma don't mean shit [size=22pt]IF SHE IS NOT A GOOD WOMAN PERIOD. [/size]

Now if you met a chick REGARDLESS OF HER COLOR or CREED...that loves you for you and show you that she is a good woman then by all means be a good man to her and NOT SPEW OUT STUP!D SHIT!

Don't think that hoism is ethnicially specific cos it isn't! Do you want me to introduce you to Kim Kardashian? She is a good ho that doesn't care about a broke black man.... Buahahhahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Mrs Chinma is right

OF COURSE! wink
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs Chima is on fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.