Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (26842 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dmcdad: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2013
^^^Lmao...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by KingsleyRaymond: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=freecocoa]As in eh, I remember one guy I met on my trip back from Abuja, the dude was so fine, intelligent and his accent and command of the english language almost turned me on in the bus, he collected my digits but didn't call, after 3 weeks I started wishing I had collected his, after a while I forgot about him only to get a call 2 months after the trip together. Well he apologized and explained that he was out of the country that's why he didn't call. I just form vex small sha come later mellow.[ Vivian,I am the guy your talking about.No jokes.I remember you.08136117075.Please call to confirm if its me really,by asking some questions over the phone,then if I get them right,you know for sure it is me.I want to make up and kinda hook up.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=KingsleyRaymond][/quote]

Awww grin grin grin
Cocoa remember we are married angry
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by KingsleyRaymond: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Vivian,I am the guy your talking about.No jokes.I remember you.08136117075.Please call to confirm if its me really,by asking some questions over the phone,then if I get them right,you know for sure it is me.I want to make up and kinda hook up.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by KingsleyRaymond: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Vivian,I feel I am the guy your talking about.No jokes/games.I remember you.08136117075.Please call to confirm if its me really by asking some questions over the phone about what we talked about during our trip from Abuja,then if I get them right,you know for sure it is me.I want to make up and kinda hook up.I remember you just finished serving and you showed me your NYSC discharge certificate in the bus and other documents.If it is really you,do call.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
You are not helping your case, mate.

The repetition of posts is slightly getting to the creepy level of psycho.

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Mystiqme: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2013
Sagamite: You are not helping your case, mate.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by True2myself24(f): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Sagamite: You are not helping your case, mate.

grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by KingsleyRaymond: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2013
I had no idea what I wrote had been '' posted ''. I never used nairaland before,a search led me here.I kept reading comments till I saw one that fits like it was ''all'' about me,so I just registered and tried to comment.If I could delete the repetitions,I will.I don't know how.Apologies.And for the records,I am not a psycho.

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
KingsleyRaymond: I had no idea what I wrote had been '' posted ''. I never used nairaland before,a search led me here.I kept reading comments till I saw one that fits like it was ''all'' about me,so I just registered and tried to comment.If I could delete the repetitions,I will.I don't know how.Apologies.And for the records,I am not a psycho.

You kept reading all the comments on NL before you stumbled upon this? shocked shocked
When did you start the readings abeg? 1965? undecided undecided
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Kosigift(f): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
PWEETYWIZZY: It has apnd to me also. A guy collectd ma number 4 different tyms, up til nw, he hasnt cald me
hahahahahaha... Dis is funny oo
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Shinygold: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Kelechi2020(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wow wat a thread.this this is just me kind of.
I dont think i do it knowingly but out of not wanting to be sort of a disturbance.
Recently i met a girl who happened to be a former neighbour of mind.i invited her over to a bar we had drinks together and i told her i really had a crush on her but could not tell her due to the fact that we live in same lodge.after the drink i have i didnt even bother to call her.after two weeks she flashed of them i called and told her some lovely crap and promised to call her more often but even after that i continued my old ways.any word for me?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Kelechi2020: Wow wat a thread.this this is just me kind of.
I dont think i do it knowingly but out of not wanting to be sort of a disturbance.
Recently i met a girl who happened to be a former neighbour of mind.i invited her over to a bar we had drinks together and i told her i really had a crush on her but could not tell her due to the fact that we live in same lodge.after the drink i have i didnt even bother to call her.after two weeks she flashed of them i called and told her some lovely crap and promised to call her more often but even after that i continued my old ways.any word for me?

Well do you like her or not? It just means you have to make up your mind whether to engage her or not.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Kelechi2020(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2013
2buff:

Well do you like her or not? It just means you have to make up your mind whether to engage her or not.
that is not easy to decide,cause we all know that relationships are easy to start but hard to maintain
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Kelechi2020:
that is not easy to decide,cause we all know that relationships are easy to start but hard to maintain

... Then you not ready. Which is also fine. Each at their own pace. You certainly shouldn't get into a relationship if you're not comfortable about it, more so being the guy.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Calling within 24 - 48 hrs does not in anyway show desperation or immaturity, it only helps keep d rapport on while it's still hot.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Sagamite(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Raynord: Calling within 24 - 48 hrs does not in anyway show desperation or immaturity, it only helps keep d rapport on while it's still hot.

Depends on how the girl chooses to read it, mate.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Depends on how the girl chooses to read it, mate.

To me it's not the "time of calling" that portraits desperation, rather it's d perception you give her through your "conversation" with her.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Sagamite(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Raynord:

To me it's not the "time of calling" that portraits desperation, rather it's d perception you give her through your "conversation" with her.

True point.

But as for "it only helps keep d rapport on while it's still hot", it is virtually up to her.

I am sure you have met Nigerian girls before? Even if you are a trained psychiatrist, you can't help most of them if their madness of over-self valuation kicks in and/or their inability to be good conversationalists leads to them using rudeness as a defensive mechanism.

https://www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/5#11913579
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Dianacutie(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Exactly!...
vivianc:

After letting the phone ring like forever............
wink
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Actually, this what I normally do..................

I would collect her number and also save mine on her phone under the pretense that I don't like re introduction on the phone when I call..

And I will never call her..............
Eventually she will call me.......................

And this having working for me............
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Minemrys: 6:46am On May 13, 2016
PWEETYWIZZY:
It has apnd to me also. A guy collectd ma number 4 different tyms, up til nw, he hasnt cald me
thats exactly my kind of pers0n. We no get tym to call.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by cindyJenny1994(f): 8:33am On May 13, 2016
Since u know that u are busy u shouldn't have collected the number in the first place
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2016
cindyJenny1994:
Since u know that u are busy u shouldn't have collected the number in the first place
give me your number I promise I'll call grin
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by elipheleh(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Real men don't try to call girls or build relationships through phone calls.
A real man never calls any girl on phone.
The ONLY VALID REASON TO CALL IS WHEN YOU WANT TO INVITE HER TO YOUR HOUSE. Cut all the crap and just call the new girl on Friday night to come over to your house on Saturday/Sunday.

If you are still calling a girl on phone to discuss anything apart from invitation, then you are no real man.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by handsomebanana(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2018
dangerzone:

winkride on b-girl

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.