Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (26840 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: And I'm not?
I can't answer for you!!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Sagytarius(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2012
I don't even bother asking for number because I won't still call. Enjoying my Bachelorhood.
#Ladies_can_be_pain_in_the_ass

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: You dull for making bogus assumptions, abi you never see where woman chop and clean mouth before?

My kind of pussssy. My kind of gal jare, i really hate all d shakara, if u like him or his wallet, just give him. wink
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:

I can't answer for you!!
And if you really wanted to talk to me, a thread on FP is the idea place to ask for my digits?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Clemzy16(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2012
Ladies, If a guy collected your phone number and did not call atleast after 2 weeks..

¤It's either he has lost your number.

¤Maybe he has delected your number.

¤Probably he has lost interest in you.

¤Maybe You're damn too fugly for his liking, probably he didn't notice that at the initial stage.

¤You might have mouth/body odour

¤You can't speak english fluently

¤Or maybe you have a bad character. You better check and re-adjust yourself.

Also, it'll interest you to know that girls will always expect you to call even when they have your number. Still trying to figure out if It's a crime if ladies call themselves.

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: And if you really wanted to talk to me, a thread on FP is the idea place to ask for my digits?
I once sent you a pm and you refused. I also know you ain't going to put your number up here.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:

I once sent you a pm and you refused. I also know you ain't going to put your number up here.
Err mm sorry about the pm but I don't even remember it, I get lots of pm so I often ignore them, anyways you could try again.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by blaise26abj(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Must there be a rule in everything one does? Well, I don't play by someone else's rule! I make my own rules.
If a guy collects my number and intentionally waits for like a month before he calls me, he is so not worth it! Cos I don't wanna be in a relationship where I will have to play mind games with a man all the time.

then i take it that whenever a guy asks for your number, he wants a relationship with you.

@OP: well, i'm so guilty of that. I am forever a busy person. I wld rather say one or two things on bb and close "shop" for the day. No long thing. Come to think of it, i have some numbers i haven't called yet. wink
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Fireson: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2012
Lol, exactly the way I behave..heheheheheheheheheehhe grin
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Sagamite(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2012
pendo89: I am equally as guilty.
But it simply means that you are not his only interest, so keep busy as well.
when he calls don't show desperation hes just a friend.

Classy chic as usual.

booqee: Most times its matured men dat don't call as often. But its not only cos their busy. You can't be too busy for a call?! At least you do make calls to people everyday, why not include hers??
I really don't understand d workings of their mind. But i know dat it doesn't mean they've lost interest, they don't just call noni. I hope guys comment and throw more light on dis.
I noticed its usually d 'boys' not 'men' dat usually calls you 24/7. Girls beware of such guys. I'm serious! angry

It is an approach I find useful for a woman who:

1) Had the chance and should have collected my number too but I judged did not because she was arrogant. But it would not be a month though, maybe 1 week. If I judge she did not collect my number because she was shy/blushing/nervous/etc, then it is not necessary.

2) Completely has her head up her arse when you tried to get her number and you want to bring her down to Earth and drag her on the floor. You can even wait up to 2 months before you call.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2012
blaise26.abj:

then i take it that whenever a guy asks for your number, he wants a relationship with you.

@OP: well, i'm so guilty of that. I am forever a busy person. I wld rather say one or two things on bb and close "shop" for the day. No long thing. Come to think of it, i have some numbers i haven't called yet. wink

Guy don't get it twisted ok? Don't quote me if you don't understand me.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm sorry about the pm but I don't even remember it, I get lots of pm so I often ignore them, anyways you could try again.
I've sent you another one.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by fingard02k(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2012
PWEETYWIZZY: It has apnd to me also. A guy collectd ma number 4 different tyms, up til nw, he hasnt cald me

Hope is not me?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:

Seen and replied.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2012
Clemzy16: Ladies, If a guy collected your phone number and did not call atleast after 2 weeks..

¤It's either he has lost your number.

¤Maybe he has delected your number.

¤Probably he has lost interest in you.

¤Maybe You're damn too fugly for his liking, probably he didn't notice that at the initial stage.

¤You might have mouth/body odour

¤You can't speak english fluently

¤Or maybe you have a bad character. You better check and re-adjust yourself.

Also, it'll interest you to know that girls will always expect you to call even when they have your number. Still trying to figure out if It's a crime if ladies call themselves.
none of what you wrote makes sense. Are u in ur teens or early twenties?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by blaise26abj(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Guy don't get it twisted ok? Don't quote me if you don't understand me.

Yes ma'm. But how do i make u aware that i misunderstand you without quoting you? Help me get it untwisted. smiley
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Dopefiend(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:

Set that P! cheesy grin grin
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Seen and replied.
Thanks
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: none of what you wrote makes sense. Are u in ur teens or early twenties?? undecided

How doesn't it make sense? Are u that daft? The guy made perfect sense. Does he have to be in his 40's like u before u admit he made sense? What does being a teen or being in one's 20's have to do with anything? Surely, no guy would want to call a rude tart like u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by ask4double(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12: I don't like giving out my number to strangers, especially guys. If a guy asks me 4 my number, I usually tell them to give me their number instead and then I will call them.
so we should applaud U ba? Kpa kpa kpa kpka.......
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2012
As a single lady,I rarely give out my number.Saying "u can't ve my number" was never a problem to me.I never call a guy first no matter how good looking or rich.I was very Friendly but not big into wasting my time on guys.Little wonder a smart guy came along,saw that and took me off the market for good.I don't think guys like pests which most women have turned themselves to.No guy ever collected my number without calling(when I was single).

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2012
ask4double: so we should applaud U ba? Kpa kpa kpa kpka.......

Thank you for your applause grin
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by CzarChris(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]Can I have your account details?[/quote)

LMFAO.
Classic
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by ask4double(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Thank you for your applause grin
forming even on a faceless online forum.....
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2012
byvan: As a single lady,I rarely give out my number.Saying "u can't ve my number" was never a problem to me.I never call a guy first no matter how good looking or rich.I was very Friendly but not big into wasting my time on guys.Little wonder a smart guy came along,saw that and took me off the market for good.I don't think guys like pests which most women have turned themselves to.No guy ever collected my number without calling(when I was single).

Clap for yourself. Abeg park well jor. Off d market indeed. Mrs good girl.

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2012
ask4double: forming even on a faceless online forum.....

Na u sabi oooo.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2012
byvan: As a single lady,I rarely give out my number.Saying "u can't ve my number" was never a problem to me.I never call a guy first no matter how good looking or rich.I was very Friendly but not big into wasting my time on guys.Little wonder a smart guy came along,saw that and took me off the market for good.I don't think guys like pests which most women have turned themselves to.No guy ever collected my number without calling(when I was single).
Na true, we don see you mrs goody two shoes.

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Most times its matured men dat don't call as often. But its not only cos their busy. You can't be too busy for a call?! At least you do make calls to people everyday, why not include hers??
I really don't understand d workings of their mind. But i know dat it doesn't mean they've lost interest, they don't just call noni. I hope guys comment and throw more light on dis.
I noticed its usually d 'boys' not 'men' dat usually calls you 24/7. Girls beware of such guys. I'm serious! angry
Yep..It's kind of true. Sometimes I may just be busy or have a lot of my mind they making time out to make small talk on the fone seems like a chore. Then I postpone it to anoda day and sometimes days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months. It may appear that the guy is not interested but actually is. So ladies why dnt u do urselves a favor. Next time a guy asks for ur numba, ask for his also. So if he takes a long while to call u can simply send him a msg just to say hi. He'll DEFINITELY call u soon no matter how busy.

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Na true, we don see you mrs goody two shoes.
cooocoooaaaa!!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2012
blaise26.abj:

Yes ma'm. But how do i make u aware that i misunderstand you without quoting you? Help me get it untwisted. smiley

Ok, like I said, I play by my own rules......... My friends are my friends, it doesn't matter who calls first ok.
But when a potential toaster (if I may call him that) collects my number and intentionally waits for a month before he calls me? He shouldn't bother! To me its childish!

So would a guy that just want to be friends with me bother about being tagged "desperate?"

I love communication ok, in as much as I like you I'm gonna call you often and I won't get tired of you calling me, then if a guy gives it another definition and I find out.....I'm so dumping him!

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Al of u should gv me ur numbers joh, i go call una sharp sharp
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2012
LemonBoy1: Al of u should gv me ur numbers joh, i go call una sharp sharp

Call me 512-456-5939. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.