Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (26838 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2012
I'm also guilty of that and I really don't know why I do it. The ladies are anxiously waiting for me to call them but I don't, when I finally do, some act like they can't remember who I am, some are really pissed, telling me that I have no right to play with their feelings. Anyway, I just apologize in a sweet way and they're happy again.

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2012
dangerzone:

Ms cocoa asking question no say i dull o, na question i just dey ask biko
You dull for making bogus assumptions, abi you never see where woman chop and clean mouth before?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: You dull for making bogus assumptions, abi you never see where woman chop and clean mouth before?
stop the insult madam,wetin i ask u question and u go say na u chop comot no be him abi fight dey there nii?

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2012
dangerzone:
stop the insult madam,wetin i ask u question and u go say na u chop comot no be him abi fight dey there nii?
Na you first start the insult so don't even play victim here, that's how you people go looking for trouble only to cry foul, if you answer stupid questions, please bear in mind that I don't, nansense.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Na you first start the insult so don't even play victim here, that's how you people go looking for trouble only to cry foul, if you answer stupid questions, please bear in mind that I don't, nansense.

It was simply a QUESTION not an insult cocoa

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2012
I don't like giving out my number to strangers, especially guys. If a guy asks me 4 my number, I usually tell them to give me their number instead and then I will call them.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2012
I actually don't collect a girl's number unless i intend calling her.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2012
dangerzone:

It was simply a QUESTION not an insult cocoa
No it wasn't simply a question, it was more like an intent to mock.
You were literally asking if he's used and dumped me and that my friend isn't just a question in my world.

5 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2012
Freecocoa can i have your number?

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by jayjay4u: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: As in eh, I remember one guy I met on my trip back from Abuja, the dude was so fine, intelligent and his accent and command of the english language almost turned me on in the bus, he collected my digits but didn't call, after 3 weeks I started wishing I had collected his, after a while I forgot about him only to get a call 2 months after the trip together. Well he apologized and explained that he was out of the country that's why he didn't call. I just form vex small sha come later mellow.
Pls continue wif part 2 ☀̤̣̈̇f W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊ happened afTer ♌ãã!!. I was following ♈ōϋя story wif interest.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: No it wasn't simply a question, it was more like an intent to mock.
You were literally asking if he's used and dumped me and that my friend isn't just a question in my world.

Ok i am sorry if that sound like an insult to you,didnt mean any harm.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by omotola1(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2012
Just remembered a lady gave me her number since last month & i‘ve not called her.

5 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by takeprofit: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: It can be annoying o I no go lie(especially when he's cute and classy) but when he eventually calls, I don't sound mad or anything, I even feign being ignorant of who's on the other end.

Excuse me please can i have your number?

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by denzel2009: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: As in eh, I remember one guy I met on my trip back from Abuja, the dude was so fine, intelligent and his accent and command of the english language almost turned me on in the bus, he collected my digits but didn't call, after 3 weeks I started wishing I had collected his, after a while I forgot about him only to get a call 2 months after the trip together. Well he apologized and explained that he was out of the country that's why he didn't call. I just form vex small sha come later mellow.

So did you nyansh him?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by joey4jo: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12: I don't like giving out my number to strangers, especially guys. If a guy asks me 4 my number, I usually tell them to give me their number instead and then I will call them.
This is even worse than giving your number..

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:
Freecocoa can i have your number?
You already have it na tongue

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by mrkels(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2012
That reminds me, i collected this girl's number a week ago and i didn't call her, saw her yesterday and smiled at her but she just threw her face away like she didn't know me grin

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by joey4jo: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2012
denzel2009:

So did you nyansh him?
Why now? After what she just went through with the other guy! Why are people so insensitive?

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: You already have it na tongue
I'm 100% serious.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2012
dangerzone:

Ok i am sorry if that sound like an insult to you,didnt mean any harm.
Apology accepted and as for your question, he didn't chop nor comot and we still talk.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by ceejayluv(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2012
Guilty as hell.... If I "forget" to call for a long time and stumble upon the number later, I humbly delete it...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2012
joey4jo:
This is even worse than giving your number..

LOL no its not. I prefer this method because:

1. I don't have to worry about whether the guy will call me or not
2. If I wasn't interested in the guy then I won't call him and thus he won't have my number to disturb me

3 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:

I'm 100% serious.
And I'm not?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2012
denzel2009:

So did you nyansh him?
As if you don't know you are the guy in question.undecided
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2012
takeprofit:

Excuse me please can i have your number?
Can I have your account details?

6 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by joey4jo: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL no its not. I prefer this method because:

1. I don't have to worry about whether the guy will call me or not
2. If I wasn't interested in the guy then I won't call him and thus he won't have my number to disturb me

I agree with your second point but your first, hmmm.. Only shows your desperate, or confirms that you like him, that my friend is a game changer.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2012
jayjay4u:
Pls continue wif part 2 ☀̤̣̈̇f W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t̶̲̥̅̊ happened afTer ♌ãã!!. I was following ♈ōϋя story wif interest.
The concluding part will be released by this time next year, stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Apology accepted and as for your question, he didn't chop nor comot and we still talk.
winkride on b-girl

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Na today? Duh!
Lol, I beg carry go.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Can I have your account details?

Lol...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2012
joey4jo:
I agree with your second point but your first, hmmm.. Only shows your desperate, or confirms that you like him, that my friend is a game changer.

It doesn't show I am desperate. When I call the guy, I usually start with "Hey! Its _____, so I said I would call you and now here I am (with a laugh). So wat r you up 2." I say this very casually, so it doesn't seem like I am into him or what not. Usually with this the guy will think I am interested in being just friends. Maybe you don't agree with this method, but thats just how I work, I like to be in control wink

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2012
denzel2009:

So did you nyansh him?
Why are you asking the obvious again..lollz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.