Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Conversation With An American Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With An American Lady (21490 Views)

My Conversation With A Girl I Met / My Conversation With An American Lady / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
If I was a man....I would be ashame to tell anyone thst the chicks I attract mainly are dumb trick and ignorant chicks. They say you attract what you are.

Hmm.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't know why you are suprised. Ignorance knows no nationality

Exactly. There are ignorant people on this site and they are non-Americans.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
lol, op, your post was darn funny, still laughing, but seriously most Americans & Europeans think Africans are truly monkeys, lol.

I have come across plenty of em. Some, their ignorance is at its peak, and this is not just an American or European thing, but has to do with people being educated in a one-sided approach. Do you know that such ignorance exist amongst some children brought up in extremely rich environment in Nigeria? Some cant even tell you accurately where Oyo, Niger, Benue state is. If you ask some which region is Benue state located, they will tell you is in the village, lol.

But ask them where is Kim K. from? They will even explain when she was born, the city she was born, the hospital, her family background, etc.

Seriously, media is greatly deceiving people of today & making them loose focus from the real things.

Hilarious post smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. There are ignorant people in this site and they are non-Americans.
now you are getting the idea
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
omo_to_dun: @OP

If you replace the "American" in the title of your thread with any other nationality, the validity of your assertion will still be the same because every nation has its share of ignoramuses.

In this past summer, I worked---as an intern at JPL---with extremely gifted folks and I could have also asserted that some Americans are extremely intelligent. You need to change your environment. Working with ignorant folks is nothing to brag about.

Exactly.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
There are ignorant people everywhere...

How many Nigerians can locate where America is on the map?

Heck, most Nigerians think America and UK are the same country lol....

Much ado about nothing!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Areaboy2(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Not really new though.. They get everything they need in their country and dont bother otherwise
I bet some folks here will fail these questions too lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD843AXMTJE
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
If I was a man....I would be ashame to tell anyone thst the chicks I attract mainly are dumb trick and ignorant chicks. They say you attract what you are.

Hmm.
NOT GOOD. cool
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by violent(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Why is this a big deal?

Even Mitt Romney a US presidential candidate thought Iran's only route to the sea is through Syria!!

And Sara Palin once mentioned she could see Russia from Alaska!

The world is a huge geographical mess. Heck, most Nigerians don't even know Accra is the Capital city of Ghana...nothing to make so much fuss about.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
pDude:

You are a product of a faulty educational system.

Where did I brag about anything in my post undecided
Or is inferiority complex affecting you? cheesy

Did I say ALL Americans are ignorant? Please roll over.
They will never called it ignorant on the side of Africans but will call it savage.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by princeFAD: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
why wont she think that nigeria isin brazil when nearly all our ladies dey wear brazilian hairs grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx: There are ignorant people everywhere...

How many Nigerians can locate where America is on the map?

Heck, most Nigerians think America and UK are the same country lol....

Much ado about nothing!! undecided
You made this up, dude!
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You know you are dumb dont you? Did you read this thread before commenting

Did I say anything about attraction?

Dumbo.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
prince FAD: why wont she think that nigeria isin brazil when nearly all our ladies dey wear brazilian hairs grin
grin grin grin grin
Thats some really funny ish cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by ektbear: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Meh.

I understand the "general knowledge" argument. But honestly, people aren't motivated to pay any attention or remember things that don't affect their lives in any way.

If she hasn't met Africans before, then it really isn't valuable for her to know where Nigeria is, etc.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nothing exceptionally ignorant about the babe, ignorant though but you should see things from her own view. If not for yahoo boys, I doubt any American will know Nigeria. What do we add †☺ the global economy or what valuable service do we render for the average vane American. Most Americans think Africa Iڪ a country Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even nigerians like you over there talk about Africa like its a country.

I agree on average the girl Iڪ daft but asking an American about the geographical location of Nigeria Iڪ like asking the average Nigerian where azerbajan Iڪ located.

Let's be honest,how many of you know without checking google.

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
blink182: Nothing exceptionally ignorant about the babe, ignorant though but you should see things from her own view. If not for yahoo boys, I doubt any American will know Nigeria. What do we add †☺ the global economy or what valuable service do we render for the average vane American. Most Americans think Africa ȋ̝̊̅ڪ a country Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even nigerians like you over there talk about Africa like its a country.

I agree on average the girl ȋ̝̊̅ڪ daft but asking an American about the geographical location of Nigeria ȋ̝̊̅ڪ like asking the average Nigerian where azerbajan ȋ̝̊̅ڪ located.

Stop being on the defense of the lady. I would rather say I don't know than fooling myself giving wrong answers!
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
blink182: Nothing exceptionally ignorant about the babe, ignorant though but you should see things from her own view. If not for yahoo boys, I doubt any American will know Nigeria. What do we add †☺ the global economy or what valuable service do we render for the average vane American. Most Americans think Africa ȋ̝̊̅ڪ a country Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even nigerians like you over there talk about Africa like its a country.

I agree on average the girl ȋ̝̊̅ڪ daft but asking an American about the geographical location of Nigeria ȋ̝̊̅ڪ like asking the average Nigerian where azerbajan ȋ̝̊̅ڪ located.

Dude you are really intelligent. I must buy you beer.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Krucifax(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
Poster are you Patrick of Richmond ,Virginia?
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by controlseven: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
"All we wanna do is drugs and party" If that statement is a true reflection of American educational system, then Nigeria should be a rehabilitation centre! Abi de girl na natural olodo?
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
all4naija: You made this up, dude!

I read an article on CNN yesterday by a Nigerian freelance journalist based in Lagos, and he said most Nigerians can't locate America on the map... The overwhelming majority of Nigerians(not the minority of NL) can't...

I have also chatted to Nigerians on the phones and they tell me to send them dollars, after telling them I live in the UK...

There are ignorant people everywhere, bro...

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by ektbear: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2012
shymexx:

I read an article on CNN yesterday by a Nigerian freelance journalist based in Lagos, and he said most Nigerians can't locate America on the map... The overwhelming majority of Nigerians(not the minority of NL) can't...

Not too surprising. Many in Nigeria are stark illiterates...will they even know how to use a map? Can an illiterate locate Nigeria on a map sef
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by pimplucious: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2012
pDude: Yesterday at work a white co-worker lady and I had this conversation. I shame for the babe sotay I almost bite finger. But as a Sharp man, me sef use sense cover her stupidity.

Girl: so tell me where are you from
Me: why don't you take a guess
Girl: emmmm....I heard someone say that you were from Nigeria.
Me: yes I'm from Nigeria.

After a few seconds pause,

Girl: Where is Nigeria? Is it in Brazil?
Me: (with a shocked look on my face) nope! It is far away from Brazil. It is in another continent.
Girl: oh ok. Then it should be in South Africa. Am I right?
Me: (shocked beyond comprehension) nope! South Africa is not a continent, it is a country.
Girl: really? Ok where is Nigeria then.
Me: it is in Africa. Africa is the continent.
Girl: (using laugh to cover up her ignorance) I didn't know that. Did you learn English here?
Me: nope. We speak English in my country.
Girl: really? I didn't know they spoke English in Africa.
Me: a lot of countries in Africa do.
Girl: the last time I did anything about geography was in 5th grade and I have forgotten everything about it.
Me: yeah. You American need to travel out to other places.
Girl: yes but I guess that what our poor educational system does to us. They don't teach anything I schools these days. All we wanna do is do drugs and party.

Oh boy, I shame for the babe o. As she old reach, she nor get anything for her head. Na only to dey talk about her boyfriend fvcking her, partying and pressing iPhone.
Na wa o sad sad

This is the norm in most western countries. I once got into a convo with my boss sometime ago and along the line he was like "are there beaches in Nigeria?" and this other white girl, after telling her Nigeria is in Africa, she was like "no that's not true, Nigeria is too posh to be in Africa blah blah blah..." just walked out on her. Can't put upp with thick head, me.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2012
pDude: You are a product of a faulty educational system.
I graduated from the California Institute of Technology and its educational system is amongst the best in the world.

pDude: Where did I brag about anything in my post Or is inferiority complex affecting you?
It was a subjective deduction I made from your post. Yes, inferiority complex is deeply troubling me. I am jealous that you have the wonderful opportunity of working with idiots and I don't.

pDude: Did I say ALL Americans are ignorant? Please roll over.
No, you didn't and neither did I accuse you of such. Saying that some Americans are ignoramuses is redundant because it is vacuously true for all nationalities. That would be tantamount to saying that some Americans are men.

As for rolling over, I'll respectfully decline.

22 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by informatix: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2012
pDude:

But if it to talk about Kim Kardashian, Lindsey Lohan and Jersey Shore, they are experts. Smh.
yes and Umma thurma,Anna hatherway and angelina Jolie. Dont mind my spellings atleast i can proudly spell Goodluck Elebe Azikwe Jonathan but jnathan na oyinbo name sorry goodluck too na oyinbo name.lol.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2012
shymexx:

I have also chatted to Nigerians on the phones and they tell me to send them dollars, after telling them I live in the UK...

There are ignorant people everywhere, bro...
I quite agree with you there are ignorant people in every nation of the world. But, I am concerned about this particular line in your previous comment "Heck, most Nigerians think America and UK are the same country lol.."
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2012
omo_to_dun:
I graduated from the California Institute of Technology and its educational system is amongst the best in the world.

It was a subjective deduction I made from your post. Yes, inferiority complex is deeply troubling me. I am jealous that you have the wonderful opportunity of working with idiots and I don't.

No, you didn't and neither did I accuse you of such. Saying that some Americans are ignoramuses is redundant because it is vacuously true for all nationalities. That would be tantamount to saying that some Americans are men.

As for rolling over, I'll respectfully decline.

See me see long epistle ooo! grin

Mu he he he he he. Bla bla bla. Who cares where u grad from?

Like I said, pls roll over. Prepare your azzz for deeper thrusting. grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2012
pDude:

See me see long epistle ooo! grin

Mu he he he he he. Bla bla bla. Who cares where u grad from?

Like I said, pls roll over. Prepare your azzz for deeper thrusting. grin

You have written like an intellectual. This is how a sane man responds in a conversation.

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2012
omo_to_dun:

You have written like an intellectual. This is how a sane man responds in a conversation.
Ironically?! You are more than smart with that one, dude!
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2012
omo_to_dun:

He he he he he he he he

No. Thats how to respond to a foul troll. wink
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by dnawah(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Well i once had such experience.It is this computer age,everything is in there.most of them dont no much about nigeria but not brazil!r u sure she is not a CLONE?
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2012
America has one of the most ignorant citizens, why? Because they feel like their country is so good, they're so comfortable, that there really is no need to look elsewhere....

Take note, the term is 'ignorant' not unintelligent, if you don't know basics like the difference between a continent and a country, then you're ignorant.

This is the same America that a woman who was running for Vice President thought that Africa was a country and Nigeria, a state. If that's not ignorance, I don't know what is

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205# / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.