Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (35967 Views)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by zitel(f): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
some men are really wicked angry angry angry angry
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by zitel(f): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
women are really suffering angry angry cry

wen I was very young, my father use to beat my mom lyk crazy, he even beats her in front of his siblings lipsrsealed
if she doesn't serve him his dinner on time, she gets a very sound slap.
there was atime she came back late from church, my father flogged her with our T.V wire.
he beats her if she tries to hide part of her salary from him.
it was sooo bad, it traumatized us " the children" whenever we hear his car horn we run into our rooms.
we were so scared of him. on one fateful day, he was beating her and she ran to the kitchen, pulled out a pestle n hit him on the head. they were both hospitalized bt after that day the beating stopped. my mom and Dad are still happily married, my dad is now a changed person, he plays and joke with us. at time my friends envy my very close relationship with my dad.

F.Y.I my mom is now a tigress, she doesn't take shyte from anyone. Even my husband dey fear her oo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by SisiKill1: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Guitarlife: To answer your questions, they are both cursed. Honestly, you need to learn to put your sentiments away when discussing such pertinent issue. I understand you are quite emotional but then, Truth has got to be told.
I take it you have not read the marriage vows. Please google it and come back to post.
The marriage vow is BONDAGE. Therefore think twice before you bond yourself to that drunk, or that clubber, or that nympho.
Two people make a mess of marriage and you expect me to pat one on the back ? Cos she's female ? Grow up dude, they are both culpable.
I know this last statement is your headache but then, they are both at fault. I have never heard a woman come out to say She thought the reason her husband started having concubines was cos he has a string of sexual partners herself.
You get my drift now ?

I'll gladly put sentiment aside if you promise to bring logic/sound reasoning to the table. Deal?

You assume these women are celebrating divorce but see that's where you have it wrong....they are celebrating life. I know the idea of life without marriage is a hard concept for you to grasp right now....this is where logic and sound reasoning comes into play. Trust me it opens you up to a whole new world...give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
zitel: women are really suffering angry angry cry

wen I was very young, my father use to beat my mom lyk crazy, he even beats her in front of his siblings lipsrsealed
if she doesn't serve him his dinner on time, she gets a very sound slap.
there was atime she came back late from church, my father flogged her with our T.V wire.
he beats her if she tries to hide part of her salary from him.
it was sooo bad, it traumatized us " the children" whenever we hear his car horn we run into our rooms.
we were so scared of him. on one fateful day, he was beating her and she ran to the kitchen, pulled out a pestle n hit him on the head. they were both hospitalized bt after that day the beating stopped. my mom and Dad are still happily married, my dad is now a changed person, he plays and joke with us. at time my friends envy my very close relationship with my dad.

F.Y.I my mom is now a tigress, she doesn't take shyte from anyone. Even my husband dey fear her oo grin grin
You mean your mum took all the shyte and today they are both happily married ? C'mon, now that's the kinda stories we want to read here. Maybe if cotton had tarried a lil longer, just maybe she'd have gotten to her marital eldorado now.
I hope peeps will learn from your mom. Please buy her a bucket of pop corn for me. She deserves even more.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I'll gladly put sentiment aside if you promise to bring logic/sound reasoning to the table. Deal?

You assume these women are celebrating divorce but see that's where you have it wrong....they are celebrating life. I know the idea of life without marriage is a hard concept for you to grasp right now....this is where logic and sound reasoning comes into play. Trust me it opens you up to a whole new world...give it a try.
Sisikill are you single ? I am by the way. And did you google the marriage vow? Trust me it will sure open you up to a new world . . . Give it a try.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by SisiKill1: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ah! All hail the power of the pestle.

Of course one can't help but wonder what woulda happened to the kiddies if mom and dad had died.

Oh hush Sisi, now is not the time for morbid thoughts. The pestle on the head worked and that's all that matters.

Oops my bad! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Guitarlife: You mean your mum took all the shyte and today they are both happily married ? C'mon, now that's the kinda stories we want to read here. [/color] Maybe if cotton had tarried a lil longer, just maybe she'd have gotten to her marital eldorado now. [color=#990000]
I hope peeps will learn from your mom. Please buy her a bucket of pop corn for me. She deserves even more.
er. . .bros i no gree that one o. i think the mum got lucky there. what if the man had died instantly or the incessant beatings had killed the mum eventually?
i actually agree with some of your arguments but you need to remove sentiments too just like you were telling someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by SisiKill1: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2012
Guitarlife: You mean your mum took all the shyte and today they are both happily married ? C'mon, now that's the kinda stories we want to read here. Maybe if cotton had tarried a lil longer, just maybe she'd have gotten to her marital eldorado now.

Lmao...okay I know for sure you are being facetious. I am usually quick at getting it but not this time....what can I say? I was burdened with an over abundance of sentiment? cheesy

The emphasis on BONDAGE shoulda been a clue but again the overflowing of sentiment eroded my senses. embarassed

But this your last post just totally gives you away. So what is this? You mocking JD? cheesy
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao...okay I know for sure you are being facetious. I am usually quick at getting it but not this time....what can I say? I was burdened with an over abundance of sentiment? cheesy

The emphasis on BONDAGE shoulda been a clue but again the overflowing of sentiment eroded my senses. embarassed

But this your last post just totally gives you away. So what is this? You mocking JD? cheesy
Truth be told I doubt I have been entirely wrong all along, you yourself have not been entirely right either. I guess the truth lies somewhere in between if you know what I mean. I asked you a question. Is that too juch to ask ?
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by SisiKill1: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2012
JD is Johndoe oh not Jenny.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by EfemenaXY: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2012
I smell love nwantiti on this violent thread between Sisi and Guitar

Sisi better get your pestle and boxing gloves ready, because the way I see this una union...hmmm

Just so you're aware, JohnDoe is Guitar's best friend and his best man for that una...you know now.

@Guitar, just so you're aware, thank your lucky stars say Sisi dey give you face because you're her 2nd best. Richknvunt is her one and only true love o!

** Ducks for cover from them both! **

2 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy: I smell love nwantiti on this violent thread between Sisi and Guitar

Sisi better get your pestle and boxing gloves ready, because the way I see this una union...hmmm

Just so you're aware, JohnDoe is Guitar's best friend and his best man for that una...you know now.

@Guitar, just so you're aware, thank your lucky stars say Sisi dey give you face because you're her 2nd best. Richknvunt is her one and only true love o!

@sisi digest this post lol. She said it all. John doe fought by my side during the NL family section 3rd and 4th world wars. It reallys was a time to forget. He was such a brave fellow too. I have nothing but respect for him.
@efemena Do you realise richie too is a pal. He is also 'anti-cabal' unless he has decamped. I have been away for a while so it's hard to tell.
And on the love wan tin tin issue, all I an say is 'may the best man win'.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Guitarlife: *coughs* please don't pull the trigger. Hold on a little, special shout out to a fellow comrade @johndoe. You are a true soldier.
Ok, what exactly am I supposed to say ? First, @jenny please don't hide my post or call the mods.
Kkk now, I find it quite melodramatic that we have a thread celebrating the 'ones that got away'. Is this a newly devised means of soothing bruised egos ?
I don't really get it. I think these people who have made a mess of the most sacred institution known to man should be in the religious section. They should be proteges for spiritual folks like omo alata, frosbel and the likes who would find it such an honour to reorientate them.
I don't suppose it's right to begin to praise and celebrate them for making a terrible mess of the marriage institution.
I'd rather we stopped making them feel like heros lest we encourage more women on the path of infamy.
Picture the putrid sense of self aggradizement with which these pathetic heathens hurriedly type in a bid to display their newly acquired 'emancipated ' status.
It is a total shame that people who should remember these unfortunate events which has become a permanent scar on their lives albeit and shed a few tears wether crocodile or not , are seen parading the streets and gleefully displaying banner's emphasizing the 'dignity' of such events too.
It really is a forked world anyway. When a woman can with a sense of gratification chronicle the stories of her failed marriage.
I am not as appalled reading from these divorcees as I am reading from people on the sidelines. It's quite disturbing to read how people have been hailing them.
I thought we understood the age long proverb that said nobody will give an account of a event in a bid to indict themselves. We should all realise that no party is impeccable in a failed marriage.
Both partners are EQUALLy responsible for the fate of a union. Why then are we bent on making these misguided women feel like they are worth having their names in the guiness book of world records ?
These are marital failures , I mean now that they have quit a marriage , whenever they start having such challenges like they had in previous marriages they could as well quit too ?
Whatever has made a woman walk out on her marriage is not to the seen as a feat deserving a tropghy.
It is a disturbing event that should evoke a deep sense of soberness and reflection.
We don't know who the villian was, we don't know who the cheat was, hell, we don't even know who the real assailant was.
We don't have the facts who was to blame. All we have is the misleading and grossly opinionated accounts of these divorcess(I apologise if that sounds vindictive but that is what they are DIVORCEES).
The only fact we have is that they made an attempt at marriage and they FAILED.
Please people stop allowing unnecessary sensationalism deny you of the ability to reason well.
Some of these women commanding applauds might actually be recommended for the gallows if the truth came out.
I think we'd rather read from people who have managed to make their marriages a success than for some people to keep reminding us of an inglorious side of marriage.
They could start by telling us how they made the mistake of walking into the wrong marriage, how they allowed the Blackberry and peruvian hair to blind them to the reality .
How they jilted a hardworking hones young man for a philandering , generous millionanire Then may be we'd take it form there.
Hi jenny*waves*

How there are up to 5 people in this world that like this post is completely beyond me.

6 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by EfemenaXY: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2012
Guitarlife: @sisi digest this post lol. She said it all. John doe fought by my side during the NL family section 3rd and 4th world wars. It reallys was a time to forget. He was such a brave fellow too. I have nothing but respect for him.
@efemena Do you realise richie too is a pal. He is also 'anti-cabal' unless he has decamped. I have been away for a while so it's hard to tell.
And on the love wan tin tin issue, all I an say is 'may the best man win'.

Aren't you a teeny-weeny bit angry her heart is elsewhere?

Anyway, not to worry. All you need to do, to get Sisi back on track...to "know her place" as a woman is for you to:

~ Just "endure" it. Ignore her. She go tire.

~ Dress s/e/x/y. Get those tight, black leather jeans on. Also buy the leather thongs too. It's guaranteed to get her to cloud 9

~ Improve your cooking. Make sure when she gets back from work, you rush to open the front gate for her to drive in. Open the car door for her. Take her brief case in, and kiss the floor she walks on. When you serve her her dinner, make sure you kneel down. Arrange her drinking glass on the table in such a way that it doesn't block her view of the latest Nollywood movie on African Magic...

I'll come back with some more helpful hints. But in the meantime, just manage these ones.

Oh, and make sure you fast, fast, and fast some more too.

1 Like

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by SisiKill1: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy: I smell love nwantiti on this violent thread between Sisi and Guitar

Lmao....I can just see it now, me walking to the alter where the G man is waiting with JD by his side, while my Richy sits on the front pew smiling indulgently.

Oh my God! That means I will be in the same place with Richy, JD and Guiterlife......at the same time? shocked Okay, who have I offended.... Err I mean oh whoa...I am...so lu....lucky. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Aren't you a teeny-weeny bit angry her heart is elsewhere?

Anyway, not to worry. All you need to do, to get Sisi back on track...to "know her place" as a woman is for you to:

~ Just "endure" it. Ignore her. She go tire.

~ Dress s/e/x/y. Get those tight, black leather jeans on. Also buy the leather thongs too. It's guaranteed to get her to cloud 9

~ Improve your cooking. Make sure when she gets back from work, you rush to open the front gate for her to drive in. Open the car door for her. Take her brief case in, and kiss the floor she walks on. When you serve her her dinner, make sure you kneel down. Arrange her drinking glass on the table in such a way that it doesn't block her view of the latest Nollywood movie on African Magic...

I'll come back with some more helpful hints. But in the meantime, just manage these ones.

Oh, and make sure you fast, fast, and fast some more too.
WTF ? I am the man of the home ok!! Why will I allow a woman no matter how pretty to emasculate me ? Please edit this post. It's irritating already.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao....I can just see it now, me walking to the alter where the G man is waiting with JD by his side, while my Richy sits on the front pew smiling indulgently.

Oh my God! That means I will be in the same place with Richy, JD and Guiterlife......at the same time? shocked Okay, who have I offended.... Err I mean oh whoa...I am...so lu....lucky. lipsrsealed
hahahaaa relax dude, 'prayer changes things' lmao. Pray harder I can still shange.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by EfemenaXY: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

grin grin grin

There's no place like hell Guitar, JD and Richy's abode eh? grin grin grin
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by EfemenaXY: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2012
Guitarlife: WTF ? I am the man of the home ok!! Why will I allow a woman no matter how pretty to emasculate me ? Please edit this post. It's irritating already.

Irritating? Really?

Or getting you all frisky?

** sniggers **
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Irritating? Really?

Or getting you all frisky?

** sniggers **
Did you read the part where she'd be watching Nollywood ? What the heck did we build a kitchen for? Thats her office dammit.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

There's no place like hell Guitar, JD and Richy's abode eh? grin grin grin
place a hand on your chest and repeat after me 'aall iz well'.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by SisiKill1: 12:51am On Oct 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

How there are up to 5 people in this world that like this post is completely beyond me.
Johndoe
Johndoe undercover
Johndoe Incognito
Johndoe in Stealth mode
Random Dude.

3 Likes

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by EfemenaXY: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2012
!

You mean Guitar is JohnDoe??!! angry angry
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by EfemenaXY: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Guitarlife: Did you read the part where she'd be watching Nollywood ? What the heck did we build a kitchen for? Thats her office dammit.

What's wrong with Nollywood? I dey give you better Nollywood advice! Besides, according the Nollywood's code conduct book, a man's place is in the kitchen. Hey, I've just remembered some more!

Be sure to do her laundry religiously and no matter how tired you are, you must meet up to her bedmatics need. But you MUST do a 'lil bit of pole dancing to get her in the mood sha ...

1 Like

Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy: !

You mean Guitar is JohnDoe??!! angry angry
C'mon, stop being a conspiracy theorist joor. Tgirl4real a mod can bear me witness, debrief herself is an old acquittance, and my best friend jennykadry will surely recognise my handle.
Re: Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

What's wrong with Nollywood? I dey give you better Nollywood advice! Besides, according the Nollywood's code conduct book, a man's place is in the kitchen. Hey, I've just remembered some more!

Be sure to do her laundry religiously and no matter how tired you are, you must meet up to her bedmatics need. But you MUST do a 'lil bit of pole dancing to get her in the mood sha ...
Its okay by me. As long as she drops enough money to feed a dozen mouths I'm game. Happy now ? Plus aren't women supposed to be coy on bedmantics ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.