Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18523 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by MaxMoney(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
Josphine4good: not only will I sit on his lap I will ask him to be my boyfriend tongue

E be like say u nor get boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Talk2naija(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
Joseph
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by victory148(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
i wud lyk 2 b Daniel bcux of d xcelent Spirit in him,d wisdom,d intepretation of dreams.its rili lovely
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by coogar: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
solomon!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Teaser4(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Judas Iscariot
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
MaxMoney:

E be like say u nor get boyfriend.
yes, am still searching for my MR RIGHT
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by victory148(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
y Judas iscariot
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Teaser4(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Teaser4: Judas Iscariot
cos the bros...na sharp guy. E no get time for rubbish....if u dare him...in go sell u sharpsharp..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by babseg(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
I don't even know who to be because I no wan suffer at all.

If I take Adam I will vex God and work very hard.

Moses, I won't get to promise land.

Abraham, I will be barren for a long time.

David, always fighting war and family problem.

Solomon, he had money but said all na vanity.

John, abeg I no want loose my head.

Paul, was locked up.

Daniel, Lions

Samson, was powerful but the way he died I no want that.

Job, that man suffer no be small.

Jonah, u all know this one.

Well I go read the bible again and come back
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Teaser4(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
victory148: y Judas iscariot
he is ma Role Model
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Paul!!!!!!!!!I love to read his books,he inspires me to be like Christ,he was a teacher, a lawyer,a preacher, a man of wisdom, he was rugged and lived his life for christ.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by babseg(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
I don't even know who to be because I no wan suffer at all.

If I take Adam I will vex God and work very hard.

Moses, I won't get to promise land.

Abraham, I will be barren for a long time.

David, always fighting war and family problem.

Solomon, he had money but said all na vanity.

John, abeg I no want loose my head.

Paul or silas, was locked up.

Daniel, Lions

Samson, was powerful but the way he died I no want that.

Job, that man suffer no be small.

Jonah, u all know this one.

Well I go read the bible again and come back
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by 0773H: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=16pt]Would like to be Elisha for a day
So I can say, "Hear the word of the LORD. This is what the LORD says:
"About this time tomorrow, a gallon or garawa of GARRI will sell for a 100 NAIRA"" [/size]

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Menendez: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
King Solomon.....

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by born2boink(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
I want to be like Solomon He had 700 official wives and 300 concubines
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by acidtalk: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Josphine4good: yes, am still searching for my MR RIGHT

Will you marry me?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by victory148(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
yeah paul is tight
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by GentleNaaz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Jahbez or jonah. I noticed 1 tn, no woman wan b lik virgin marry,u suppose 2 knw y
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Alaafialoro(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Josphine4good: yes, am still searching for my MR RIGHT
Realy Since you are josephine,I can be your Joseph,.so my name wld be Mr Right Joseph..what ya say?
@OP... The ideal character for me wld be ‘David‘,he was so favoured throught out his life.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by victory148(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
yeah Elisha i lyk him he was so sensitive 2 d Spirit
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by JoeBatters: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
King Solomon, D wealthest wisest playboy dat ever walked d face of d earth.(Slaughter 1000 fat animals mk Baba God ask *who b dis guy*, build a powerful temple 4 d Baba God, nack 1000 punnie akpako, after I go cum talk "now dat I hv tried everytin all is vanity".grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
ELIJAH...... so that I would fire straight to HEAVEN. Bt, this time around, not leaving a piece of my clothing. I'LL PACK EVERYTHING TO HEAVEN.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Will you marry me?

Please ask me that question...and watch out for my YES!!!!!!..who wouldn't say YES to acidtalk, the man of wisdom
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by lawizle(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense

Yu for kuku give am head....ashewo tin.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by greedie1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
The lady that plied a certain wicked general with wine and cut off his head, she became revered among her people...... Judith I think. I admire her cunning and intelligence

Mary mother of Jesus! it ll be an honour to be the mother of the saviour, i will like to experience the immaculate conception... D writings of one artist describing how she was caught up in the throes of passion as the Holy Spirit impregnanted her leaves little to the imagination. .
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by honeric01(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Goliath. cool
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
lawizle:

Yu for kuku give am head....ashewo tin.

Hehehehe, i suspect her too. grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Talk2naija: Joseph

And face mrs potiphar all over again ?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by babseg(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
honeric01: Goliath. cool

So u can be rubbished and be killed by a small boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.