Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (26982 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2012
My mind still can not understand how one labels himself for destruction. I am really sorry for all atheists and this thread proves nothing.

I will rather be a mean Christian than a nice lost soul. I am really sorry for you guys and it will really hurt should you die in this state. Despite miracles and everything, you choose not to believe in any God.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

fail! can science prove love, in fact can science prove immaterial things but does that make them not exist?
just so you know you can't prove anything, you can only follow the evidence.
is like u didnt undastand my comment. Please read it again. I am not in support of science neither am i against it. I simply said some scientist believe there is enof prove for God while some other scientist said those proves are not enof, while others said those proves are complely wrong. So there is no agreement.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: good. Why was the soul fashioned in a way that is capable of good and evil simultaneously?

for certainty idk but we were given free will by God
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

So tell me is personality a physical trait?.... a person could be physically deformed but it doesn't it have anything to Do with the personality
you still haven't answered his question. Why are u begging the question? Do mentally deranged people have souls?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: My mind still can not understand how one labels himself for destruction. I am really sorry for all atheists and this thread proves nothing.

I will rather be a mean Christian than a nice lost soul. I am really sorry for you guys and it will really hurt should you die in this state. Despite miracles and everything, you choose not to believe in any God.
sharaap there! Do u have a proof that your idiötic god exists?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2012
atbu1983: is like u didnt undastand my comment. Please read it again. I am not in support of science neither am i against it. I simply said some scientist believe there is enof prove for God while some other scientist said those proves are not enof, while others said those proves are complely wrong. So there is no agreement.

I'm sorry about that....and "evidence" u mean... not "proof"
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by tevinsolt: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: you still haven't answered his question. Why are u begging the question? Do mentally deranged people have souls?

yes dude
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

for certainty idk but we were given free will by God
good. So, you birth a child. While at an infant stage, a toddler, you gave the child a razor blade in one hand and a book in the other. You now tell the child, 'hey, I have given you the freewill to choose between these two things, now you are on your own'. In your own moral perception, do u consider such act as morally good/ideal, assuming you are omni-whatever?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by 401kk: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: My mind still can not understand how one labels himself for destruction. I am really sorry for all atheists and this thread proves nothing.

This is a funny statement you know that right? According to the bible, you and the atheist will both be going to hell.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by 401kk: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2012
OP
I thought atheists posited that morality is subjective, so why the unnecessary juxtapositions?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

yes dude
excellent. So, if a mad man takes a matchet, walks up to your 10-year old son, say u av one, and butchered him, has he done a morally bad thing? Would he be condemned by your god for such act?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2012

I am really worried about your state of mind. You must be constantly living in fear and gun point from yahweh.

You would rather be a mean christian/horrible human all in the name of yahweh? This is really shocking! I got nothing more to say other than Get A Real Life!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2012
tevinsolt:

That's my area of study in college...it is not called cross breed...it is transgenic organism: an organism that was genetically modified using recombinant dna

Thanks for enlightening me on the right word. It clearly backs the statment i used previously. Humans are capable of being the true gods that they are

Sceience is a tool of climbing up that ladder.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: excellent. So, if a mad man takes a matchet, walks up to your 10-year old son, say u av one, and butchered him, has he done a morally bad thing? Would he be condemned by your god for such act?
Lol, e be lyk say we dey the same wavelength..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by proudlyafrican(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2012

Atheism is the liberation of the human race.It`s quite difficult for a lot of people to go beyond the religion of their parents or forefathers to truly discover things for themselves.Your basis for belief in a God are the numerous miracles you have experienced,how do you prove that these miracles were performed by a god?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b]

Atheism is the liberation of the human race.It`s quite difficult for a lot of people to go beyond the religion of their parents or forefathers to truly discover things for themselves.Your basis for belief in a God is the numerous miracles you have experienced,how do you prove that this miracles were performed by a god?

As soon as you can prove how you became a human being and not a Dog or pig, then your question will be answered. People may base thier belief in God on meracles what is yours based on?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by mormodica(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2012
As far as i am concerned those are no facts at all.Being/doing good is a thing of the mind and self conviction.However, the influence of religion cannot be said to be in support of violence or any form of morality because virtually all faiths abhor violence and preach peace.So,in essence atheists are the worst criminals when you consider the gravity of their immorality i.e not believing in the existence of God.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

Religion makes man commit outrageous crimes ,mass murder and yet feel very happy about it.

Really? In your world i guess. stupidness.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

As soon as you can prove how you became a human being and not a Dog or pig, then your question will be answered. People may base thier belief in God on meracles what is yours based on?

This is quite illogical. People base their belief in miracles but does that make god or miracles real?

Please read about evolution before you ask such questions.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Really? In your world i guess. stupidness.

The christians that were doing crusades and bombing abortion clinic, were theu not doing it in the name of God?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

God is not a being but an idea invented by some clever humans to keep their fellow humans in bondage.

Your god is a god of torture right? If he were real,i will put in in the same category as Hitler and the rest of the tyrants . He will have to go through a brain test because torturing is very inhumane.

Humans are not machines but soul who chose to have earthly experiences.

Serving yahweh is no different to surrendering your wallet at gun point

You take your morals from the bible, i take mine from common sense.

It is clear from your posting that common sense is not common and thats why lots of people rubbish things they cannot understand
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

Life is a cycle. You only reap what you sowed not what you believe in. If their really is a god,he wouldn't care whether you believe him or not.

What ever you put out is what your receive. Rather than wait for a sugar daddy,you can do the walking yourself..

There is a GOD and it matters not to him whether you believe He exists or not. He remains God whether you believe in His existence or not. Your inability to believe He exist does not change the fact that He exists. Ignorant people.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

I am free to comment on any thread i fancy,especially this one which is my favourite.

You are a big HYPOCRITE.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2012
ijawkid: The theme of this post should have been..
:::::

ATHEISTs ARE MORE"" MORAL"" THAN FALSE CHRISTIANS/MUSLIMS.....

Because if we go by your conclusion then we can as well say atheists are as good as Jesus.....that would be crazy...........

there is no way an atheist would be more moral than a genuine Christian....not In this world......

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

You are a big HYPOCRITE.

Cos i make more sense than yahweh. Cant you see yahweh's ideology is fading away . Dont forget to go pay your tithe this morning....rather than give it to the real needy.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

You are a big HYPOCRITE.
Your comments are beginning to make me consider your self-worth? Probably less than a dinar..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

It is clear from your posting that common sense is not common and thats why lots of people rubbish things they cannot understand

Common sense to you is being enslaved by some Dracula entity.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

The things of the Spirit can not be understood neither are they meant to.. use 'FAITH'... lol.. common sense indeed..
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:
Your inability to believe He exist does not change the fact that He exists. Ignorant people.
neither does it change the fact that it doesn't exist. Simpletön!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahweh's puppet!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by SELFWORTH: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:
Wrong. False christian? What about false atheist? Sharaap. angry

When did Jesus become the best example of good?

The same Jesus that went flogging people and destroying people's merchandise in the temple? That is a crime- destroying private porperty and assault.

The same Jesus that was racist to the Canaanite woman and called her a dog. I dare you to tell a foreigner that she is a dog tat doesnt deserve nothing but scraps and you came for the lost sheep of Nigeria

What or who is a genuine christian?

A trinity believer or a man worshipping christian?
A tithe preacher or a tithe hater?
A gay basher or a gay supporter?
You cant define "christian", talkless of "true christian". There is no such thing as a true christian

Morality has nothing to do with religion. The last time I checked, you were in agreement with sexism,
saying that Paul was right that women are belwo men in the church and in god's eyes.

I find these kind of postings annoying. Those who are NOT Christians seem to be the experts on Christianity.
1 cor 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2012
When i heard a certain pastor(kumuyi) talked about having a crusade. I remembered the crusaders who killed millions of people who refused to convert to christianity. This is the same dude that forbid tv and computers some years back. Now you see him on the same tv talking about his trash yahweh. Bunch of hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.