Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (27041 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by babadey(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2012
To the Atheists...(1) Thy scientists said we humans are superior to the animals right??..please tell us what differentiates us from the animals. (2)I wonder why does male animals not get sexually attracted to the same sex??,if is a natural feeling as thou said in one of ur posts and lastly,IGNORANCE to the law(commandments) is no excuse even in the court of law shey bi u know?? Don't forget the END shall justify the means. Kindly give me ans to my two questions.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2012
baba dey: To the Atheists...(1) Thy scientists said we humans are superior to the animals right??..please tell us what differentiates us from the animals. (2)I wonder why does male animals not get sexually attracted to the same sex??,if is a natural feeling as thou said in one of ur posts and lastly,IGNORANCE to the law(commandments) is no excuse even in the court of law shey bi u know?? Don't forget the END shall justify the means. Kindly give me ans to my two questions.

Humans are animals we just have better reasoning faculties due to our brains.

There is homosexuality in the animal world.

Why dont you research these things yourself? Atheists aint pastors that are obliged to spoonfeed you with sermons
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2012
The enemies of God will never understand. They too do some kind of religion - they worship their heart desires!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2012
Zarian5: The enemies of God will never understand. They too do some kind of religion - they worship their heart desires!

Yes, just like Oyedepo that buys private jets.....
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by babadey(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why dont you research these things yourself? Atheists aint pastors that are obliged to spoonfeed you with sermons
. So because of our reasoning faculties abi??,see where thy I too know don lead you too. Who tells the wild animals that by stealth & swift you catch ur prey?? Who tells the ants to save food during summer before winter?? Come try use local dog to mate another one if it no go chop off thou fingers. Try very hard to meet a winch or the devil himself(which he knows very well) & ask about JESUS,they will surely tell you there is no one like him or there is no winch,wizard & devil too?. Thanks to SELFWORTH & many others...the wisdom of the world is GOD's foolishness. I'd rather live my life believing God exists and die finding out he doesn't than live as if he doesn't and find out he does. The end shall justify the means.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Homosexuality in the animal world , lol.

Homosexuality is a sick perversion, anyone with one fibre of morality will know this.

How can you say you are more moral than us when you agree that a MAN can have s.ex with another MAN through the place where he passes out s,hit , how much more sickening can it get.

With atheism everything goes including bestiality.

Keep your perversions to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
baba dey: . So because of our reasoning faculties abi??,see where thy I too know don lead you too. Who tells the wild animals that by stealth & swift you catch ur prey?? Who tells the ants to save food during summer before winter?? Come try use local dog to mate another one if it no go chop off thou fingers. Try very hard to meet a winch or the devil himself(which he knows very well) & ask about JESUS,they will surely tell you there is no one like him or there is no winch,wizard & devil too?. Thanks to SELFWORTH & many others...the wisdom of the world is GOD's foolishness. I'd rather live my life believing God exists and die finding out he doesn't than live as if he doesn't and find out he does. The end shall justify the means.

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Homosexuality is a sick perversion, anyone with one fibre of morality will know this.

How can you say you are more moral than us when you agree that a MAN can have s.ex with another MAN through the place where he passes out s,hit , how much more sickening can it get.

what do you suggest should be done to homosexuals?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

daft! Just tell me one SINGULAR thing wrong with homosexuality. And please don't abscond.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Zarian5: The enemies of God will never understand.
how could i be the enemy of what i don't believe in? Quite silly of you!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Name one perverse thing I have said?

See how foolish some christians are? They bring in straw men to argue their points. Who supports bestiality? Why mention it? Can animals give consent? Are we the same species with other animals?

Anyway. I am tired of teaching dumbazzes like you basic common sense.

If two consenting adults choose to have intimate relationships, it is quite none of your business. If you cant find a logical argument against it, then sharaap. The last time I checked many christian men have @n@l sex with their wibes

Btw, google is your friend. Research about homosexuality in animals.

Also, just because someone supports gay rights, it doesnt mean that the person is gay. Use some logic for once
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: daft! Just tell me one SINGULAR thing wrong with homosexuality. And please don't abscond.

Are you a pervert of what ? And this is the guy who wants to tell me who is more moral than the theists ? grin

If you find nothing wrong with a man sticking his reproductive organ into the s.hit hole of another man, you need urgent help.

Two men kissing is horrendous enough but the mention of MouthAction in places where they pass out s.hit, how much more perverse can you get.

You guys hate GOD because he frowns on your sick , perverse and twisted behaviour.

If this is what you call morality, please allow us continue with our mythical belief.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Even animals do not do it, to show you how disgusting & morally wrong it is! The designer & giver of life knows it is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Are you a pervert of what ? And this is the guy who wants to tell me who is more moral than the theists ? grin

If you find nothing wrong with a man sticking his reproductive organ into the s.hit hole of another man, you need urgent help.

Two men kissing is horrendous enough but the mention of MouthAction in places where they pass out s.hit, how much more perverse can you get.

You guys hate GOD because he frowns on your sick , perverse and twisted behaviour.

If this is what you call morality, please allow us continue with our mythical belief.

But your christian bors will put their stuff in the anos of a woman? Same Shyt hole....hmm

Please give a proper logical argument
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

Even animals do not do it, to show you how disgusting & morally wrong it is! The designer & giver of life knows it is wrong!
Animals dont do it? Why dont you google it and see that you are lying?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by babadey(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
To ifeness or wateva... If u are familiar wif the bible God eschew those act of burning,killing in the name of GOD,who send them??. What they(false christain) are doing is not in the scripture. An adage says you can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water that applys to the christain race,you can teach them but you can't force them to accept JESUS,to accept is GOD's work not theirs. About private jets/fleet of cars is non of anybady bussiness. The levites in the bible where given the priviledge by GOD to keep a % in those days & if you read about the priest with his mischevious sons who where stealing God's things you will clearly understand by what I mean about the end justifying the means. So mind your bussiness & let God do his work.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

But your christian bors will put their stuff in the anos of a woman? Same Shyt hole....hmm

Please give a proper logical argument

What Christian boys , lol. Definitely not the ones I know , and if this happens their faith is questionable.

My advice, use the sex organs for sex and leave the defecating organs for passing our shi.t.

Homosexuality is not cool or right, it is sick and sickening behaviour.

With atheism everything goes. Moral my foot.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
baba dey: To ifeness or wateva... If u are familiar wif the bible God eschew those act of burning,killing in the name of GOD,who send them??. What they(false christain) are doing is not in the scripture. An adage says you can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water that applys to the christain race,you can teach them but you can't force them to accept JESUS,to accept is GOD's work not theirs. About private jets/fleet of cars is non of anybady bussiness. The levites in the bible where given the priviledge by GOD to keep a % in those days & if you read about the priest with his mischevious sons who where stealing God's things you will clearly understand by what I mean about the end justifying the means. So mind your bussiness & let God do his work.

God commanded people in the old testament to kill those who didnt keep the sabbath. Yaweh commanded genocides of many tribes.

Jesus flogged traders and destroyed their private property in the synagaogue (which would be a crime today).

Your bible is violent and immoral
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

What Christian boys , lol. Definitely not the ones I know , and if this happens their faith is questionable.

My advice, use the sex organs for sex and leave the defecating organs for passing our shi.t.

Homosexuality is not cool or right, it is sick and sickening behaviour.

With atheism everything goes. Moral my foot.

So wait, christains that have @n@l sex with their wives are fake christians? This is a new yardstick for judging christians!

Epic fail.

Atheists dont bomb abortion clinics or brainwash for tithes.

Please, you christian people are major shareholders in violence and discrimination
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:
Animals dont do it? Why dont you google it and see that you are lying?

grin grin grin My bad on that one....but you know only a few species do that now! It's morally wrong brah!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

balderdash! Answer the damn question question! What is that one thing amiss in homosexuality?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

God commanded people in the old testament to kill those who didnt keep the sabbath. Yaweh commanded genocides of many tribes.

Jesus flogged traders and destroyed their private property in the synagaogue (which would be a crime today).

Your bible is violent and immoral

Your definition of morality is to leave everyone to their own, in other words a lawless society where anyone can do whatever is right in his / her own eyes, though this may impact others adversely.

I once told some of my fellow brothers to contextualise their interpretations of scripture otherwise we are bound to fall into error. I say the same to you.

A lazy student picks and chooses excerpts from a book and quickly jumps to the wrong conclusions while a serious, hard-working and diligent student investigates , studies and researches a matter in context before making his mind known.

I know what the atheists in the west say about GOD and your's is simply a rehashing of their thoughts and ideas into a more appalling and less-intelligent Nigerian format.

Truly I say to you if you do not believe that Jesus is the Christ, you will die in your sins.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

Your definition of morality is to leave everyone to their own, in other words a lawless society where anyone can do whatever is right in his / her own eyes, though this may impact others adversely.

I once told some of my fellow brothers to contextualise their interpretations of scripture otherwise we are bound to fall into error. I say the same to you.

A lazy student picks and chooses excerpts from a book and quickly jumps to the wrong conclusions while a serious, hard-working and diligent student investigates , studies and researches a matter in context before making his mind known.

I know what the atheists in the west say about GOD and your's is simply a rehashing of their thoughts and ideas into a more appalling and less-intelligent Nigerian format.

Truly I say to you if you do not believe that Jesus is the Christ, you will die in your sins.

Now that you

On the contrary,that is where human rights comes in. The right to life,freedom and orderliness . Do you need more explanation on that?
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness:

On the contrary,that is where human rights comes in. The right to life,freedom and orderliness . Do you need more explanation on that?

sure , right to more drugs and drug abuse, right to persecute the religious and remove God from society as Stalin and Chairman Mao did, the right to all sorts of deviant sexual behaviour and the subsequent sexual diseases, the right to paedophilia and abuse of children, the right to do anything and everything that you like.

You guys need a Moral compass, you are truly going in the wrong direction.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by DrGboy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dr.Gboy:
Arguing with logicboy is a nuisance to me. He is an obstinate and incorrigible atheist.
Why don't you keep your atheistic beliefs to yourself and stop creating baseless threads full of spurious and endless arguments. If you don't believe in God and you are stuffed up with science and logic....FINE.
Surely you are going to give account of your deeds here on nairaland to ur creator.

Enjoy your ignorance.....lol
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

sure , right to more drugs and drug abuse, right to persecute the religious and remove God from society as Stalin and Chairman Mao did, the right to all sorts of deviant sexual behaviour and the subsequent sexual diseases, the right to paedophilia and abuse of children, the right to do anything and everything that you like.

You guys need a Moral compass, you are truly going in the wrong direction.

If ur God doesn't like the way I live my life let him tell me, not you
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=Dr.Gboy][/quote]

you have to understand that logicboy03 is the child of a rich man, a spoilt brat if I may add grin

While his parents were making money they forget about their duty to instil the right moral values in their son.

Now poor logicboy03 has derailed , he has no moral compass, I really think we should add him to our prayer list, I mean it.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by LordBabs(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

i will die afterall. Even gay jesus died. And liars like you had to cover your shame that he's risen. Na only im risen in mankind history, na only im an 'unfûcked' virgin born...morass of crooked lies!
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by ParisLove2(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Is adultery moral?

Just like homosexuality it's done between two consenting adults. Yes?

Btw after reading 13 pages of this thread, am yet to see a muslim comment. Maybe the op needs to rename the topic remove muslims and of course add 'false christians' smiley
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by DrGboy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
frosbel:

you have to understand that logicboy03 is the child of a rich man, a spoilt brat if I may add grin

While his parents were making money they forget about their duty to instil the right moral values in their son.

Now poor logicboy03 has derailed , he has no moral compass, I really think we should add him to our prayer list, I mean it.
true talk... grin
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: i will die afterall. Even gay jesus died. And liars like you had to cover your shame that he's risen. Na only im risen in mankind history, na only im an 'unfûcked' virgin born...morass of crooked lies!

I understand your pain and angst when faced with the truth, and the truth is as solid as a rock, it cannot be moved by the hurricanes and tornadoes of human thinking, abuse and even violence.

Jesus Christ is the TRUTH from now into eternity , and your weak and frail vibes at him can be likened to an ant trying to gnaw at a piece of rock, the result is no impact.

But you will be surprised to know that even now there is hope for you, he will not count your sins against you if you humble yourself and repent .

Always remember that GOD is LOVE.

When you have calmed down and in a more relaxed state of mind, consider JESUS.
Re: Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.