Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (38822 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Nigeria Army Is Developing Aviation Unit / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Capnd143(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.
homeland kwa! US ARMY ARE RETRIEVING NATIVES FOR THEIR ""LANGUAGE"" QUOTE! In times like this when the us tries to maintain global military superiority the recruit natives of a place in other to have direct operations which may otherwise seem indirect ! QUOTE THIS" America never does anything for doing sake; the are recruiting natives of different dialect to either protect their radio codes which the will develop by using the native dialect to correspond with military jargons,making it imposible for their rivals to break their code because of language differences! OR they are recruiting natives to get background top confidential info! Militarily speaking this is what happen back in the 80's when the recruited Red indians! But come oh, hw does this affect the . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .! Mtcheeew
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by mavinc4u(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2012
goryorhal:
USA SEF SAY NO SAY WE D YORUBA(S) GET SENSE,DATS WHY DEM NO INCLUDE US...WE DON PASS DOSE ERAND MESSAGE..WE NO FIT HELP DEM CARRY GUN TAKLESS OF HOLDING BOMB..

please is there no yoruba in Nigerian army or police or because is US army,that everybody is now making noise.can't people remove tribalism and think straight to get a better answer than making noise.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by claremont(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2012
GAR3TH: Wow the amount of narcissistic people on this site is Unbelievable. The US army is recruiting them so they can be translators. Whether it be a future war theater, a wire tapping operation, investigations etc. Its not because they are "smart" or "warriors" like some Gullible people have said. Its so they have the right people to translate in a giving scenario, that's what all modern military do.
On point! It's all part of a holistic strategy to make sure that the army is ready and prepared for future trouble hotspots. Believe it or not, the levels of Islamic and tribal fundamentalism in Nigeria has raised the eyebrows of most major world powers, Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting to explode.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2012
Smart jeezy: I hate u all!
U are all barmy and callow...
We should stop this for christ sake.You people are worst than aluu's community.
GUY RELAX,D TIN NEVA START,MAKE WE REACH PAGE 9. U GO KNOW HOW FAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by KINGwax(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2012
Ikwere fist son: my frnd u yorubas re more poverty stricken dn d ibos.d yorubas d highest numb of mud housds in southen nija.yoruba hav d highest numb of child hawkers in d south due 2 poverty.d ibos hav d highest numbr of midle clas family in d south so tel me hw re dy poverty stricken.wen u yorubas re walowing in poverty nd dia bragng wit lagos dat does nt belong 2u.lagos is neva a yoruba suces story bt nija.
Igbos? Really? Hahahaha. Middle-what-did-u-call-'em again? Hahahahaha. U made my day? Fool!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 50calibre(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2012
Yomieluv:
Yea,Hausas ought to be kept in zoos,to isolate them from people,while igbos should be kept @ museums,where people can marvel at their exploit for money.

And yorubas sent to the farm where they can produce enough faeces to serve as manure for crops, while some of their women will be kept as s*x toys, you know Yoruba girls mature quick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Yoruba wariors are opc/nurtw amala warriors, unfortunately those kind of warriors are not what the US is looking for

I don laugh troway my ogbono soup. Una no go kill person for here o.....,ha ha ha ha ha..,

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2012
Ikwere fist son: nd yorubas re knwn 4 takeng cover benth dia wifes wraper or dia modas spring bed.shoutng egba mi o
EGBA MI O! EMA KPA MI O!
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2012
In 2003 the Americans thro VOA organized a debate btw the leaders of d three dominate tribes which has already been endorsed as d three main nations coming out of Nigeria. While d hausas and their Igbo counterpart are working towards a knw reality, d Yorubas are foolishly shouting one Nigeria as if they are contributing anything towards dat. U people will soon serve as d spoils of war btw Hausas and Igbos. Keep having dis ur self-induced hallicinuations about one Nigeria.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by 50calibre(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2012
KINGwax: Igbos? Really? Hahahaha. Middle-what-did-u-call-'em again? Hahahahaha. U made my day? Fool!

Guy is right! Igbos make up majority of the middle class. Yorubas are afflicted with unimaginable poverty, that is if you see malnourished yoruba kids queing up for beans you will cry.

And please don't mention Adenuga or Otedola, they are the 0.5%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Torch1(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Yoruba wariors are opc/nurtw amala warriors, unfortunately those kind of warriors are not what the US is looking for
hahahaha... Lmao!cheesycheesycheesy cheesy
I swear una no fit kill me wit laff 4 dis nairaland.
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by MrGlobe(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2012
Yomieluv:
Yea,Hausas ought to be kept in zoos,to isolate them from people,while igbos should be kept @ museums,where people can marvel at their exploit for money.
while Yorubas should be kept in the dusbins/refuse dumps for the sake of quick adaptation with the environment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Classicalman(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight
And some say the other tribe is made up of Cowards cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by bravehost4u(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...well guess what, its time to walk-the-talk! Time for ndigbo to prove their Jewish ancestry and kinship with Israel....beside enlistment in US Army, they should enlist enmasse in Israeli Defense Force as well. They must defend their ancestral homeland against Persia.
all madness
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Obinoscopy(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2012
What the US is doing is what any world power would do. Having a military that speaks and understands many languages is very key to their military dominance worldwide
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

Guy is right! Igbos make up majority of the middle class. Yorubas are afflicted with unimaginable poverty, that is if you see malnourished yoruba kids queing up for beans you will cry.

And please don't mention Adenuga or Otedola, they are the 0.5%
nna jiri nwayo biko! Ochi ato gbuo le m eba.chei! Ndi Yoruba ahuna ihe taa!grin
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012
50calibre:

And yorubas sent to the farm where they can produce enough faeces to serve as manure for crops, while some of their women will be kept as s*x toys, you know Yoruba girls mature quick.
WIT THEIR BIG BLACK IKEBE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

while Yorubas should be kept in the dusbins/refuse dumps for the sake of quick adaptation with the environment

U are truely a Professor in the study of Yoruba people and culture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by EzePromoe: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012
grin at OP. You think it's only Nairalanders that knows that Yorubas are cowards and can't fit in this kind of thing. Them don fight Hausas for them own homesoil not to talk of to fight their grandmasters away from their homesoil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by dejiswaggs(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2012
Super1759: I think its not on a negative side. Igbos are known to be warriors right from orgin and smartest among the tribes. Hausa peeps are fearless and can lay their lives for their belief. So it has something to do with their attitude to fight
You Have A Point Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by fadamekus(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Babaken: . You talk like som1 that flush his sense for toilet.
U de mind am fowl sabi sumtin pass am self d worst part of it b say him de eat tru nose
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by oobim(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Eeya!even d almighty US knw say our Yoruba brodas na COWARDS/BETRAYALS!hahahah COWARD!COWARDIER!!Yorubas!!!Yoruba,learn to b brave n hardworking.Lazy/dirty bunch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
ichidodo: WIT THEIR BIG BLACK IKEBE.

I am really enjoying this thread. I don laugh die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Horus(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
Kslib: After reading all the comments on this thread,i came to a conclusion that one of our biggest problem in this country is "DIS-UNITY" and "TRIBALISM"..
I also discovered that a small white kid can make Some Nigerians kill each other in thousands... I have to admit,most of us are still suffering from inferiority complex,even though we dont want to admit it..
GOD is indeed a genius.. Ask me why? Ok,now i really understand why he use language to divide those people who wanted to build a very very long tower that will reach heaven in the bible.. Just look at how tribal insults are being trown at each other here,even our leaders are guilty of this... Look,the different languages we have have in this country is one of our biggest problem..

Many people have alternative agendas. People in western countries study African web sites to see what they can get away with within mainstream media. Many Europeans are on Nairaland and other African web sites in disguise just to try and control the wave of information reaching our people. They use different screennames and start tribalistic threads on the forum to divide Nigerians. They master the art of manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Bolan123: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2012

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2012
berem: nna jiri nwayo biko! Ochi ato gbuo le m eba.chei! Ndi Yoruba ahuna ihe taa!grin
ARA GA GBA NDI ARA TODAY TODAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Kslib(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2012
Horus:

Many people have alternative agendas. People in western countries study African web sites to see what they can get away with within mainstream media. Many Europeans are on Nairaland and other African web sites in disguise just to try and control the wave of information reaching our people. They use different screennames and start tribalistic threads on the forum. They master the art of manipulation.
Exactly.. Afterall,they created the internet not just for child's play. They gather information and many details..
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by fadamekus(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2012
Babaken: . You talk like som1 that flush his sense for toilet.
U de mind am fowl sabi sumtin pass am d worst part of it b say d guy de eat tru nose
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2012
a family friend (ibo/deltan) that joined American army from Nigeria, few years back was posted to Iraq,Afghanistan and Pakistan respectively immediately he completed his first training. Though he was back finally to America, but many of his black friends were not so lucky. you are on your own .
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by ichidodo: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2012
Bolan123:

OMO u AINT SEEN ANYTIN YET. U GO NEED MORE OGBONO FOR THIS ONE
Re: Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2012
Someone opens a thread to cause disaffection amongst Nigerians and the MODS assists the OP with his agenda by taking the thread to the frontpage. The funny thing is that the MOD is not even a Nigerian yet she has successfully succeeded in jamming the heads of ya'll.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video) / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.