Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? (40764 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Believe whatever you want to believe, goodluck mate...

I bet those naija men who woke one morning and left their marital homes and children just to go live as a slave with a next woman - after eating a nice fish stew would disagree with you...

Life's all about being proactive, critical thinking, and being watchful... undecided

So the folks in the western world who display similar behaviour have eaten some voodoo too huh?
Wow this is going from ridiculous to insane... I surrender. I'll go ahead and believe what I want, just as you too should. Aloha!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Believe whatever you want to believe, goodluck mate...

I bet those naija men who woke one morning and left their marital homes and children just to go live as a slave with a next woman - after eating a nice fish stew would disagree with you...

Life's all about being proactive, critical thinking, and being watchful... undecided

dang dude dats annoyingly senseless yo! well, for the most part, that is...
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
So the folks in the western world who display similar behaviour have eaten some voodoo too huh?
Wow this is going from ridiculous to insane... I surrender. I'll go ahead and believe what I want, just as you too should. Aloha!

You're a kid and you think everything about life is just as simplistic as it looks smh...

It's deeper than that... You should know better because you're a proper naija guy and I'm not even as Nigerian as you're....

Life is deeper than the blue skies, blue sea, green trees, and the people...
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:

dang dude dats annoyingly senseless yo! well, for the most part, that is...

Another dumb Nigerian...

You're from Africa, you should know these things are real...

Even white people know that voodoo is real... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=ceejayluv][/quote]

Guy, I want double of whatever it is you've been smoking grin
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Abagworo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
There's nothing like money ritual. You guys are too damn gullible.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by k2039: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
seriallink:

Seems you believe spiritual forces of evil doesn't exist too! No offence, but are you becoming an atheist mayne?

I wish I could be an atheist,it's not possible,I know beyond reasonable doubt that God exists(No one should ask me how,because I dont owe them an explanation,it's just a personal experience)

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
If money ritual works, how come Africans do not dominate the list of richest people in the world? It is only recently that a Nigerian-Dangote got listed and we know the source of his wealth. For the gullible, if money ritual worked, all we needed is one human head and Africans and specifically Nigerians would be 'exporting" money. Income from oil would be minscle compared to money spinning human head.

The bottomline is that Nigerians do not know how to handle other people's success therefore they attribute someone's determined knack for success as money ritual. A CASE IN POINT is the friend the op mentioned herein. The op saw the signs of success of his friend but his uncle and brother can't because they are ignorant.

I have heard from a reliable source that money ritual is the original 419. According to my source, those who engage in this ritual are deceived and scammed. The voodoo men ask you to kill someone usually a loved one and bring the head. They charge you for example 5m naira. Out of this amount, they may stuff 1m naira into the head from money paid to them and ask you to chant some incantations and pull a string from the head and part or all the money comes out. When all the money stuffed are out,there is no more from the head and when you go back to the voodoo man, he says that you have violated the terms of the ritual. By this time you've sold your soul to the devil by killing a loved one. You can't report to the police and meanwhile the voodoo man is laughing to the bank with your money.

As someone stated previously on this thread,there is a quantifiable amount of money in circulation around the world so where is the one from ritual coming from? It can only come from your own foolishness. There is no other way to make money other than working for it. Invent something, become a professional, buy and sell or go rob but if you think you can make money by ritual, I have a bridge to sell to you and it leads to no where.

A lot of Nigerians make ignorant assertions about making money. The first rule about money is to understand how it is made before you can set a strategy to earn your share. Anything else is balderdash!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Scissorshand(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Truth be told,wif my little experiences in life,there are some things that can't just be explained-no matter how logical u try 2 b.I believe in God,and angels,I believe He enjoys or is moved by your faith.While d other side thrives on fear.Money rituals exist,it's just 99 per cent are hog wash."Errors like straws, on surface flows,he who must search for pearls must dive below."
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Any Nigerian that says money ritual isn't real is either a kid or an ignorant.
Money ritual is as real as humanbeings! I've seen it, it,s real! don't be a fool.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by bashr8: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
ask yoruba people , they are the experts in rituals, see the police hot spots for rituals 90percent are in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by maninmood(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

You are simply demented, sorry. It's likes of you-with arrant excuses for your rotten lives- that made successful men abandon their indigenous home for a more posh environment. Whoever believes in your folly is a m/oron. Mumu
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

You're a kid and you think everything about life is just as simplistic as it looks smh...

It's deeper than that... You should know better because you're a proper naija guy and I'm not even as Nigerian as you're....

Life is deeper than the blue skies, blue sea, green trees, and the people...
woah woah woah no need to resort to monkey tendencies homie. You know i'm more 9ja than you becaaaauuuse...?? From all your preaching about the validity of voodoo, even a blind man will sense that you're a village graduate, so why put it on me? Lol you are funny, I'm part brasilian and i live in Hawaii! You on the other hand are, well, I really don't know and don't care.... You know what?
IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by jamp: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ op make I use u try first to see if it will work
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
beespak7: Ladies and gentlemen money ritual is the biggest fraud and falacy that most nigerians still faithfully belive in. Why ?? All naira notes have serial numbers strictly and digitaly registered in the central bank of nigeria and of USA CENTRAL BANK so let us asume the head of an innocent man mr (a) VOMITS DOLLARS ACORDING TO THE MONEY RITUAL MYTH is the dollar vomited by the buthered mr A'S head digitally registered ? Does the CBN,SANUSI or central bank of america know of he serial number of this vomited dollars is the serial number registered ? The naira being vomited is it registered in the Cbn ? Somebody please answer me !!!!

ALL NATIVE DOCTORS SHOULD BE ARESTED FOR THIS FRAUD AND UNNESESARY MURDER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BECAUSE NO NATIVE DOCTORS NO RITUAL KILLINGS !!!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by basher(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Pikin will always talk like pikin. Nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding. It is only fools that will not believe in voodoo power. Money ritual is real, very very real. God is the creator of all this stuff, recipe for the rituals. This has been in existence since the time of MOSES in the bible. The secret behind it is that they invoke spirit to bring the money, and it varies. In year 2000, my barber did one type, after he used the soap, this gentle man walked in to his shop early morning and asked him to barb his hair. Immediately the man entered, he just left a briefcase full of dollar and left. The man will never come back for it. This man is a ghost. Till today, this man is no more barber but millionaire.
Again, there is another they call, "investment", if you place 100,000 inside, you will be getting 100,000 every till eternity but one must not meet another, that means you can travel.
Money ritual is real, it is just that people use human parts this day and that is why they die premature.
If you read sixth and seventh books of moses, you will understand how to invoke ghost to bring money for you.
All these are called "Prayer Additives". Ritual is prayer additive, ordinary prayer is not effective without rituals.
Please, God created roots and herbs for diverse uses but the fools classify it to be satanic.
My friend, money ritual is real. All what you watch in nollyhood are real. So, are you interested?

People like u(& those who liked your comment) make me sick to d guts. Gullible SOBs. It is people like u that make others believe that this shyte exists, a self perpetuating myth fuelled by fools & weak willed people in the most backward and undeveloped parts of the world.

Do u know how many innocent souls that r lost to this wicked & most barbaric scam every day in Africa? Its very rare that anybody who has been duped in this way will reveal his ordeal because he would have 2 admit taking a human soul(s).

I just pray that people like u do not hold public office or position of authority because you will fall 4 anything going.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

Another dumb Nigerian...

You're from Africa, you should know these things are real...

Even white people know that voodoo is real... grin
Oh wait a minute, is IT now claiming to be white? Or less Nigerian than other people here? Hahaaa empty barrels make the loudest noise. You're probably an illegal immigrant in Sudan, now you feel less Nigerian. Clown!

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
woah woah woah no need to resort to monkey tendencies homie. You know i'm more 9ja than you becaaaauuuse...?? From all your preaching about the validity of voodoo, even a blind man will sense that you're a village graduate, so why put it on me? Lol you are funny, I'm part brasilian and i live in Hawaii! You on the other hand are, well, I really don't know and don't care.... You know what?
IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED

Yo, are dumb or being stupid? You live and in hawaii, and so freaking what?

Hawaii, the home of savages and you want to run your mouth to me? - are you phucking crazy, though? Who give two phucks if you're half Brazilian, or half-monkey?

You quoted me, I never quoted you, prick - and how dare you call me a "village graduate?" FYI, I'm more educated than 19 generations of your family put together, plonker!

And do I sound Nigerian to you? - phuck off and don't reply, cu.nt..

Reply and I'll phuck this thread over, millipede IQ having dolt!

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Euromillion, na wa for you o!
The most persecuted today on this thread is me. Na wa o. But many people perish for being ignorant to the truth. Dont let us deceive ourselves, those who dont believe me are babies. Dont worry, I'm working on a pdf to comprehensively explain how money ritual works. I will explain how you can use herbs to better your life, without patronising any herbalist.
May be you hold fake sixth and seveth and eight and nineth and tenth books of moses. Original is scarce because it works wonder.
Money will come indeed, with cbn serial numbers, confirmed original and you will take to bank for saving. It's just a pity that some are blindfolded with theology. Hun un un, i reserve my comment.
Blood money is different from money influenzer which has no human parts. It is to make business thrive.
If you dont believe in voodoo, i think you will believe in TOUCH and FOLLOW.....oh you make me remember my campus days.
Pls dont provoke me. I dont advise you for blood money o, but just to establish that it is real. I remember early this year, i met a lady on 2go. She explained to me how her parents refused the man he loves most for marriage. I never knew her and never contacted before but via 2go i only told her what to do without ritual. They are getting married december.
You all need prayer additives.

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:
Oh wait a minute, is IT now claiming to be white? Or less Nigerian than other people here? Hahaaa empty barrels make the loudest noise. You're probably an illegal immigrant in Sudan, now you feel less Nigerian. Clown!
Right. And here I was upgrading "it" to an asylum seeker in Liberia. Damn I fell for "its" stupidity
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Two Quick Questions If I may ask

How come none of these supposed "Money Ritualists" aren't amongst the Richest people in Nigeria, let alone Africa let alone the World?

Why are most of them unashamedly Village champions?

1 Like

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by juman(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yeah, nowadays it's called yahoo EXTRA.

It will just give some little changes, not money like that of Bill Gate.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
ziqqz:

Another IQ of 69 having Nigerian troll - and you also suck at trolling, mate...

I don't really have time for you ret.ards today, go su.ck your mum's pum, bastard...

These low self-esteem having pricks can't even read, I now see why the IQ of Nigerians is below that of a re.tard..

I said; "White people believe voodoo is real" - this low IQ having chimp thought I said, I'm white...

Uneducated dolts - arguing with you is like arguing with a table! undecided
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
chic2pimp: Two Quick Questions If I may ask

How come none of these supposed "Money Ritualists" aren't amongst the Richest people in Nigeria, let alone Africa let alone the World?

Why are most of them unashamedly Village champions?

shymexx knows. ask IT pls and IT will share from ITS abundant village experience
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
I posted what I know, if you don't like it, ignore my posts...

Seriously, I can't be ar.sed to do any back and forth with these low IQ having chimps!
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
baddiguy:
shymexx knows. ask IT pls and IT will share from ITS abundant village experience

Can you keep my handle out of your post, Hawaiian Sophie prick....
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by chreldb(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Euromillion, na wa for you o!
The most persecuted today on this thread is me. Na wa o. But many people perish for being ignorant to the truth. Dont let us deceive ourselves, those who dont believe me are babies. Dont worry, I'm working on a pdf to comprehensively explain how money ritual works. I will explain how you can use herbs to better your life, without patronising any herbalist.
May be you hold fake sixth and seveth and eight and nineth and tenth books of moses. Original is scarce because it works wonder.
Money will come indeed, with cbn serial numbers, confirmed original and you will take to bank for saving. It's just a pity that some are blindfolded with theology. Hun un un, i reserve my comment.
Blood money is different from money influenzer which has no human parts. It is to make business thrive.
If you dont believe in voodoo, i think you will believe in TOUCH and FOLLOW.....oh you make me remember my campus days.
Pls dont provoke me. I dont advise you for blood money o, but just to establish that it is real. I remember early this year, i met a lady on 2go. She explained to me how her parents refused the man he loves most for marriage. I never knew her and never contacted before but via 2go i only told her what to do without ritual. They are getting married december.
You all need prayer additives.

I don't mean to sound offensive, but I am beginning to question your sanity! undecided
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by bashr8: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
there are no such things as money rituals. i blame nollywood for all this
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

I don't really having for you ret.ards today, go su.ck your mum's pum, bastard...

These low self-esteem having pricks can't even read, I now see why the IQ of Nigerians is below that of a re.tard..

I said; "White people believe voodoo is real" - this low IQ having chimp thought I said, I'm white...

Uneducated dolts - arguing with is like arguing with a table! undecided

OMG It cannot even copy and paste simple english! bwahahahaha i thought it was educated? obviously IT canNOT even write simple english! lol thank goodness we Nigerians can express ourselves better than this barbarian-turned-white man lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
@Penfold, God bless you, pls kindly lecture these kids on here for me.
@shymex, i never knew you are this experienced.! Never mind the fools.
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
basher:

People like u(& those who liked your comment) make me sick to d guts. Gullible SOBs. It is people like u that make others believe that this shyte exists, a self perpetuating myth fuelled by fools & weak willed people in the most backward and undeveloped parts of the world.

Do u know how many innocent souls that r lost to this wicked & most barbaric scam every day in Africa? Its very rare that anybody who has been duped in this way will reveal his ordeal because he would have 2 admit taking a human soul(s).

I just pray that people like u do not hold public office or position of authority because you will fall 4 anything going.

nobody will speak beyond the level of his/her understanding. So, I'm not afraid. Oop
Re: Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? by bashr8: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx:

I don't really having for you ret.ards today, go su.ck your mum's pum, bastard...

Uneducated dolts - arguing with is like arguing with a table! undecided
grin grin grin grin uni ga egbu mmadu oo grin grin grin supu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.