Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (36538 Views)

Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by jimjones: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
why anybody still believes in/takes these charlatans seriously confounds me. that cracker pat robertson is a world famous nut-job. benny hinn? please...fcuka hasnt got one prophesy right his entire lifetime. fcukin paula white is the only thing he ever got right...cos that shoite worked out real nice for him. gotta give him credit for that. besides, that ho needed a darn good palestinian fcukin. and in the mighty name of jesus, i'll hit that a*s.s in a heartbeat!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

So we are suppossed to take your word as evidence then? Second or third hand information is not good enough. I would have thought that you got your hard evidence before coming to a public forum to make the bold claims you are making, don't you think so? Not even any corroborating or circumstantial evidence.

And what if I get you the [size=20pt]EVIDENCE[/size] right now, what you gonna do You seems to be on a mission to defend these falsehood huh......wait some few more minutes, I will get you the [size=20pt]EVIDENCE[/size] right now!

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by emtienG(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
undecided
What Goshen wanted to say is that he woke up one morning and saw a demonic vision on his Demonic TV. You now see why only him saw this video?

Dont you think if Pat Robertson ever said such a thing it would be all over Youtube?

See how one liar can mislead so many people?

Please guys watch the videos before you comment. Dont buy into a curse reserved for Goshen alone.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Bawss1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pat Robertson who claimed that the rapture will happen in his lifetime. We shall see about that.

He also told a man to divorce his wife because she had Alzeimers.

Old man, probably means well but deeply misguided. Certainly not a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Prince Joe: This Goshen360 guy is the false prophet. Where in the clip was Obama or Romney mentioned? U said u posted a similar link but there is certainly no similarity with ur caption. See how many gullible fellows Who didn't bother watching d video hav been caused to sin by ur misinformation. May God Forgive u

Thank you for calling me names in which I'm NOT a Prophet in the first place, [size=20pt]I AM AN APOSTLE OF FAITH[/size]. Thank God for the Evidence of this thread. Here is my Evidence

Oct 31, 2012 | 0:28:31 | 297 plays

This Is Your Day with Benny Hinn, "Interview with Pat Robertson from CBN Studios".

Here is the link: http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/lib/Networks/sublib/TBN/ec/d2OTloNjo9tRaXTztpEbywtMA40U4Eag

From minutes 9:44 onward, Pat Robertson say, [size=20pt]"God told Mitt Romney will win the U.S Presidential election even win a second term after winning the general election"[/size] Watch the video.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by erniok(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
emtien G: undecided
What Goshen wanted to say is that he woke up one morning and saw a demonic vision on his Demonic TV. You now see why only him saw this video?

Dont you think if Pat Robertson ever said such a thing it would be all over Youtube?

Please guys watch the videos before you comment. Dont buy into a curse reserved for Goshen alone.
lol. guy, you harsh o.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by PrinceJoe1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pat Robertson who claimed that the rapture will happen in his lifetime. We shall see about that.

He also told a man to divorce his wife because she had Alzeimers.

Old man, probably means well but deeply misguided. Certainly not a prophet.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Show us the video or link where he made this claims. Don't u think u are d one who is misguided to misguide others?
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

Thank you for calling me names in which I'm NOT a Prophet in the first place, [size=20pt]I AM AN APOSTLE OF FAITH[/size]. Thank God for the Evidence of this thread. Here is my Evidence

This Is Your Day with Benny Hinn, "Interview with Pat Robertson from CBN Studios".

Here is the link: http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/lib/Networks/sublib/TBN/ec/d2OTloNjo9tRaXTztpEbywtMA40U4Eag

From minutes 9:44 onward, Pat Robertson say, [size=20pt]"God told Mitt Romney will win the U.S Presidential election even win a second term after winning the general election"[/size] Watch the video.

Thank you for providing this link. I want to see some people STFU! Attach the link to your OP brah to avoid insults.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SamMilla1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Joagbaje:

It doesn't make him a false prophet still. He made a BIG blunder . He is still a man of God. He is a christian ,he is anointed ,but he made a big

How is prophecy done ? Is it not "thus sayeth the lord" yet paul said there can be a mistake in it. Let's look at that portion again. Obviously some good prophets have given some wrong prophecy , so someome else had to judge the prophecy . It doesnt make them false proohet . False prophet turns people heart from God.

Can you please define 'false' for me. I seem to be confused here.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
emtien G: undecided

I will NOT open my mouth and CURSE your entire generation because am called to bless and not to curse. When someone like me comes out to say something, I have nothing to gain to destroy another man's image.

Here is the Evidence: http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/lib/Networks/sublib/TBN/ec/d2OTloNjo9tRaXTztpEbywtMA40U4Eag

From 9:44 - 19:00 minutes, Pat Robertson said "God told him, Romney will win the U.S election even win a second term. Behave yourself in public forum like this okay.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

[size=28pt]
It is between 9;44 and 11;00 minutes on that video. P Robertson said that god told him that Romney will win

Olaadegbu, Joagbaje and Emtien G please what can you liars and False prophet defenders say now?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
After giving the first two videos, so many people called me all kinds of names on this forum. As God will justify me, I have nothing to gain calling another man a false prophet. Here is the video evidence where Pat Robertson made the statement: http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/lib/Networks/sublib/TBN/ec/d2OTloNjo9tRaXTztpEbywtMA40U4Eag

[size=20pt]From the 9:44 - 20:00 minute of the video.[/size]

GOD HAD JUST USED THE INTERNET TO JUSTIFY ME.......Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by emtienG(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
Provide better evidence in your post next time...Sorry eh!

See why you shouldnt diz MoGs?...you got a fair share too abi tongue
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
^ Never mind, your words are already used against you. I can "diz" MoGs as long as I have evidence against them from the word of God. Many of them are responsible for the mess in the body of Christ.

emtien G:

Provide better evidence in your post next time...Sorry eh!

See why you shouldnt diz MoGs?...you got a fair share too abi tongue

I will not be surprise if/when this thread circulates over the Internet and the link is later removed from the TBN website.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by mshd5: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dt is xtians, they always lie against God
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by emtienG(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360: ^ Never mind, your words are already used against you.

Meaning?

Now cyber citizens, see another MoG demonstrating the fruit of the spirit...Love forgives all things!

Jesus wept! undecided
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Elueme: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

You must be high on ganger.. I listened carefully to both videos and nothing like that was said.. You likes need be careful how you throw your mouth about against the prophets of God.. This is not Jonathan, ok
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by SisiKill1: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Even if there was no video, that doesn't prove Pat Robertson is not a false prophet. . .at least if we were to go according to the definition of a prophet in the bible. All this he got the signal crossed (like he is on a cell phone call with God) is just the MOG worshipers being disingenuous. Anyone with throw brains cells to rub together (and we know these sheeples don't have one so they are excused) can see as bright as day what these men are.

PAT ROBERTSON DOES NOT HEAR FROM GOD & OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

Every January prognosticators and forecasters in the world, the church, and the occult publish their predictions for the coming year. When we look back at their track record, we're not very impressed. Some are hit & miss; others are downright off target; none are 100% accurate.

Recently the economic experts have most people's attention. They base their predictions on their understanding of the financial market. Meteorologists forecast weather patterns to expect in the coming year. Astrologers supposedly see into the future via the study of the constellations and superstitious beliefs in their influences. And self-appointed prophets in the visible church prophesy according to a supposed dream, vision, or audible voice from God.

All these voices have a common appeal: worldliness. They attract people who are afraid of the future and want to know that their comfort in this life is secure for another year. Yet that focus is contrary to the Bible. Jesus told us not to concern ourselves with those needs but to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and leave the rest to Him.

"I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? ...Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." - Matt. 6:24b-25;34

Yet every year we are bombarded with so-called prophecies of how we need to do certain things in order to prosper and get through the year. CBN founder/president Pat Robertson hears from God, he says, every year. God just happens to keep the same calendar as the former presidential candidate. But his record for accuracy is abysmal.

Back in 1999, for instance, he said that God told him that those who do not double their giving that year would not survive the year 2000. Benny Hinn quoted him on TBN's Praise-a-Thon in order to twist people's arms to give more than they could afford. When 2000 came and went, there was no apology from the 700 Club or TBN.

According to the Bible, that makes Pat Robertson a false prophet. And we certainly should not listen to him.

[size=18pt]"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him." - Deut 18:22[/size]

This year, according to Robertson, God is again worried about His people's bank accounts. Pat prefaced his prophecy he gave to the 700 Club audience with a warning: "this is what I'm writing and what I'm saying this is what the Lord said." Then he pontificated about his favorite subject: the economy.

"Your country is in grave peril. The leaders have hearkened to the demands of interest groups and have led your nation into bankruptcy. In two years will come a time of reckoning - it's not now, but it's gonna be two years from now. Your creditors will demand payment and there will not be enough to satisfy their claims. Your currency will shrink in value, your bonds will lose value, people on fixed incomes will suffer, unemployment will escalate, and there will be turmoil."

The economic forecasters could have said as much and they didn't require some audible voice from God. Since Robertson has already demonstrated his propensity to say "thus saith the Lord" when the Lord hasn't spoken to him, why should we listen to him now? And besides, he didn't say anything important at all anyway.

Elijah List, the umbrella group of false prophets, published a transcript of Pat Robertson's latest prophecy for 2011 and put in a ridiculous disclaimer to protect Pat and other false prophets for being labeled for what they are. The publisher Steve Shultz wrote:

"Some are confused because there are so many differing pieces of the puzzle as we have posted words for 2011. That is because there would not be a need for thousands of prophets unless this was a large puzzle...Keep in mind that prayer can change any negative prophecy."

Yet Pat Robertson did not deliver his word from God with any conditions. Shultz got this unbiblical idea from the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders [ACPE], headed up by C. Peter Wagner and Cindy Jacobs. They put together a collective prophecy from all their false prophet underlings every year and because of their horrible record they had to change the Bible's requirement for 100% accuracy.

Last year the ACPE prefaced their prophecies with this disclaimer:

"This is the word given through a compilation of the prophetic releases and consensus of the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders. There are differing variables that can affect the timing and/or coming to pass of theses words:
All prophecy not contained in scripture is conditional.

The timing of when the prophecy comes to pass may occur over a longer period of time than one calendar year. Some take many years to fulfill.

It is possible that prophetic warnings will cause either the person or nation to repent and so turn away the judgment prophesied. Biblically, this happened when Jonah prophesied to Nineveh and the city repented, causing God to relent."
This gives a whole new definition of a prophet. There hasn't been a single failed prophecy given by any of the Elijah List or ACPE "prophets" that could be interpreted to have failed due to repentance as in Nineveh. And when they specify a time-frame to their prophecy and it does not come to pass, they have no right to say it can happen later. To say that all prophecy is conditional when no conditions were put on them is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

The true prophet Jeremiah told us what our attitude toward false prophets should be and we need to apply that to these "thousands of prophets" that have crept into our churches:

[size=18pt]"Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the LORD.'" -Jer. 23:16[/size]

From the real Christian Bible - "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the LORD.'" -Jer. 23:16

From the Sheeples' Bible - "Thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Do not dismiss the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. Though the things which they prophesy didn't come to pass but that's only because the signals were crossed. These damn Cell Phone towers of today, it just makes communication between God and his Prophets so hard. If it isn't dropped calls, it unclear calls with discombobulated voices. So thou should not despair for with the right signal The Prophets will hear from the mouth of the LORD. . .when he (God) is not making a blunder that is..'" -Joagbaje: 23:16

6 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360: After giving the first two videos, so many people called me all kinds of names on this forum. As God will justify me, I have nothing to gain calling another man a false prophet. Here is the video evidence where Pat Robertson made the statement: http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/lib/Networks/sublib/TBN/ec/d2OTloNjo9tRaXTztpEbywtMA40U4Eag

[size=20pt]From the 9:44 - 20:00 minute of the video.[/size]

GOD HAD JUST USED THE INTERNET TO JUSTIFY ME.......Glory to God

Thanks for providing the evidence, but don't you think that putting the cart before the horse could defeat the purpose of your thread. Try looking for the evidence next time before you raise alarm. NL usually looks before they jump into conclusions.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by seyibrown(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How can you tell they are false prophets.. if you give me an insight into the future, you also give me a clear opportunity to change the outcome of things I am not comfortable with. the biatch loser rommey did not take advantage of the prophecy, Obama did and rigged like a muphucka grin grin grin

ecoleco: Who won the Nigerian June 12 Election? And who sat on the coveted seat...

I get where you guys are coming from. I had been asking in prayer about the last Nigerian elections before the elections and had the letters APCN written for me in my dream. I woke up, searched online for the APCN party, and also searched Nairaland only to find that there was yet no APCN but that ACN and CPC were discussing a merger and were considering the name APCN. Also some talk of ANPP joining the merger a few months ago. (ACN and CPC are to meet to agree the merger today but no mention of the name to be adopted: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104001:cpc-leaders-to-endorse-merger-plan-with-acn-others-wednesday&catid=1:national&Itemid=559)

ACN and CPC would have won that election had they merged but had they won, like June 12 and most Nigerian elections (selection), another party could still have taken the seat! Wisdom was not telling a soul that 'God said APCN' - given the nature of our 'selectoral' process in Nigeria - but watching how things went. Have they adopted our 'selectoral process' in the US? wink Or was that prophecy for a while yet? Did God tell them to go and reveal the prophecy? Not all prophecies are meant to be revealed to the people. It is one thing for God to say 'Go and tell the people this'; It is another for one to enquire of God for personal knowledge. Influential people like Benny and Pat need be careful what they say.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
emtien G:

Meaning?

Now cyber citizens, see another MoG demonstrating the fruit of the spirit...Love forgives all things!

Jesus wept! undecided

The only thing you said that annoyed me was, "curse reserve for me...". I am not cursed but blessed. Curse doesn't work on those who are in Christ who know their rights and I know my rights in Christ Jesus - just a reminder bro.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
Elueme: You must be high on ganger.. I listened carefully to both videos and nothing like that was said.. You likes need be careful how you throw your mouth about against the prophets of God.. This is not Jonathan, ok

Please, keep quiet jor. Read the post again and the main evidence had been supplied. If you have issues, let it remain with you. Okay.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for providing the evidence, but don't you think that putting the cart before the horse could defeat the purpose of your thread. Try looking for the evidence next time before you raise alarm. NL usually looks before they jump into conclusions.

You made me look for the evidence bro. Otherwise, people will just think someone like me wants to destroy Pat Robertson's integrity. I have nothing to gain doing that. Like I said, I only tunned in to watch the programme that very day and I actually entered the programme few minutes when Pat made the statement. I couldn't have recorded it. But thank God for the Internet, you can always go back to the website and query the database. People like me don't just talk bro, I also have a name to protect.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

Please, keep quiet jor. Read the post again and the main evidence had been supplied. If you have issues, let it remain with you. Okay.
Now you see what atheists/agnostics suffer when they get hit for speaking the truth to Zombie Christians.. spirit led, brain dead... lol...
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by emtienG(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
The same bible said the master told them not to uproot the weed but to allow the weed and the wheat to grow together. When judgement day comes then the seperation. Its not really mens place to fast forward judgement day by condeming fellow men especially those who even make effort to represent God which most of us dont.

Everyone must focus on managing his own frailty which my friend...we all have; Christian, muslim, buddist, athiest etc...but for the grace of God!
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by 46arcadez(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Some folks here ar stronger dan myself; spendin evry hr on nairaland postin, til i com bk takia
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Goshen360(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Now you see what atheists/agnostics suffer when they get hit for speaking the truth to Zombie Christians.. spirit led, brain dead... lol...

Thank you my brother musKeeto.....Many people thinks am out to bring another man down and exalt myself. Such is not a path to greatness in life and ministry. I have a name and integrity to protect, I will NEVER do such thing as it is not Christ-like. I only said what I watched on Benny Hinn programme in the OP. As pressure begins to mount, I have to work hard to provide the evidence and thank God I did.....otherwise, some people will tear me apart.

If only some Christ will fight to defend Christ the way they fight hard to defend their MoGs, there will be better Christianity on earth.
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by cheddarking(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lord knows its hard to believe these Pastorprenuers...

When Logicboy, Muskeeto, and Sisi Kills hit you with Logic based on FACTS...

More Fire Lads...

Hit them till they have nowt to say
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by dare2think: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
emtien G:
The same bible said the master told them not to uproot the weed but to allow the weed and the wheat to grow together. When judgement day comes then the seperation. Its not really mens place to fast forward judgement day by condeming fellow men especially those who even make effort to represent God which most of us dont.

Everyone must focus on managing his own frailty which my friend...we all have; Christian, muslim, buddist, athiest etc...but for the grace of God!

representing God! lol Really?

So, lying, deceiving, faking miracles, taking advantage of people's situations is representing God!

Well, probably in Zonbieland!

Those men are charlatans taking advantage of religion.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

You made me look for the evidence bro. Otherwise, people will just think someone like me wants to destroy Pat Robertson's integrity. I have nothing to gain doing that. Like I said, I only tunned in to watch the programme that very day and I actually entered the programme few minutes when Pat made the statement. I couldn't have recorded it. But thank God for the Internet, you can always go back to the website and query the database. People like me don't just talk bro, I also have a name to protect.

Looking for evidence was the proper thing to do and saying that I realised that Pat Robertson was saying "If" Mitt Romney wins. When Benny Hinn pressed him for the reason for his assurance Pat then said that the Lord told him so flipantly. Notice that he laughed everytime he said so and that to me means that he was not serious or that he was being frivolous which is not a good thing especially when you know that the world is watching.

We don't even need to go far to know the result of the election. grace5 on the nairaland e-fellowship thread posted the result on page 29 on 14th Sept. and I doubt many so called Christians even visit that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/588700/nairaland-christian-e-fellowship-season-2/29
Re: Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election by Lekmusic: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
I think the prophet said he will win and not that he will become president. Remember June 12? Besides I don't think its in order to judge things you know little about...if I was deep in ministerial work, then I might be able to say one or two things. Focus on your hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Pastor Augustina Drumgbe 'Oyegeyege' Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.