Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (14090 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Thanks but I'm gonna correct one impression based on the kinda person I am.

You see, its very difficult for me to have problems with someone, be it guy, girl, siblings, parents......... when I see the trouble coming I cleverly avoid it cos I don't have the stomach for it. Even at home I hardly make my parents talk cos I know my responsibilities.........but once in a while I snap and they talk.....I get angry yes, but I also take responsibility for my actions.....I'm like I know if I hadn't done do this, this will not happen.

Now coming to relationship......I have never really had a one on one heated argument with a man I'm dating before, I don't know why, maybe its because of my nature.....maybe because my weapon is my tears, I easily cry hence the argument won't continue. Physically its not even easy for a man to stay mad at me, I won't let it happen. So I can't fathom a reason a guy should beat me or why I should push him to. So if he ever does, I would be mad at him but I will check myself, if there is a role I played in the whole thing I will take responsibilities for my action, I will know that this man hardly behaves like this, that means I must have pushed him. That doesn't mean I won't get angry with him, I will! But we will talk about it, apologise to each other and move on.
This same thing is applicable to him, he knows me and so if his action catalyzed some things I say to him, he would be very mad at me ok, but he would also know that if he hadn't done this, this won't have happened......he would apologise and I will apologise and we will seal it up with maybe a make up se...x. grin.

I like taking responsibilities........when things bad happen to me I analyze it and find out the role I played in it and take my own share of responsibility. I don't heap the blame on people or fate or circumstances alone. This helps me not to repeat the same mistake cos I'm aware of the consequences. That's how I operate and it works for me. So if that makes me dumb? Well, I'd rather be dumb and happy then, than be smart and miserable.

So yes, that works for me....it might not work for anybody else cos like I usually say,....we all come with our own system software manual.

You are a great amazing lady. Infact you are real. Ten gboosa for you!

Don't mind those little girls here who will insult the parents of their husbands because they are women with right to insult and when their man reacts with a slap, they go all out with bottles or the heel of their shoes to smacks the man's head just to prove a point.

I will diligently be following your post, you are a wonderful person.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by seunajia: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Thanks but I'm gonna correct one impression based on the kinda person I am.
So yes, that works for me....it might not work for anybody else cos like I usually say,....we all come with our own system software manual.

Responsible!
A mix of both worlds; independent modern woman and a wise levelheaded natively-intelligent woman. Salute!

I hope there are lots of you out there o. Lemme quickly grab my copy grin

On a more serious note, if we all behave responsibly as you say you do, there would be less divorce proliferation. If we watch our actions, and are considerate, both sexes, the cases of single parenthood as a result of divorce would reduce too.

PS: Inasmuch as I agree with almost all of your points, I must also not forget to remind you that the chances of having a relationship with sb from an entirely different background without misunderstandings is rather far and in between. In the end, just like you said, it all boils down to our being circumspect and responsible.

PS1(grin): Man don't EVER raise your hand against your woman, woman don't push your man too.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
seunajia:

Responsible!
A mix of both worlds; independent modern woman and a wise levelheaded natively-intelligent woman. Salute!

I hope there are lots of you out there o. Lemme quickly grab my copy grin

On a more serious note, if we all behave responsibly as you say you do, there would be less divorce proliferation. If we watch our actions, and are considerate, both sexes, the cases of single parenthood as a result of divorce would reduce too.

PS: Inasmuch as I agree with almost all of your points, I must also not forget to remind you that the chances of having a relationship with sb from an entirely different background without misunderstandings is rather far and in between. In the end, just like you said, it all boils down to our being circumspect and responsible.

PS1(grin): Man don't EVER raise your hand against your woman, woman don't push your man too.

Yes, I agree with you on the "background and misunderstanding" part..........like I usually say, our actions keep it together or blow it out of proportion.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
If Chima was to abuse me...I would leave. No matter how much I love my husband...I love myself even more.
you

Ladies...some of you chicks can't fight so if you are in an argument with your man and he walks away...LET HIM. Do not follow him around and rolling your neck. You have no idea how many men can't walk away...consider yourself blessed. If you have to defend yourself by all means do that but do not intentionally provoke a man when he is clearly trying to do the right thing.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^^^she has spoken like a mrs. Single ladies listen carefully!
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
If Chima was to abuse me...I would leave. No matter how much I love my husband...I love myself even more.
you

Ladies...some of you chicks can't fight so if you are in an argument with your man and he walks away...LET HIM. Do not follow him around and rolling your neck. You have no idea how many men can't walk away...consider yourself blessed. If you have to defend yourself by all means do that but do not intentionally provoke a man when he is clearly trying to do the right thing.

Just saying.

I love you, you know that right? I'm not gay o btw.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I love you, you know that right? I'm not gay o btw.
buh thats how it starts... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Latest legs in town ( photos ) / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.