Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War (17801 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by eggheaders(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=tejpot][/quote]

preacher man.take your message to the Anglican bishops gays,Catholic child abusers and the con men Pentecostal armed robbers.we now know your religion is a contraption by Constantine and his cohorts perfected in the council of nicea.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by lollyefisi: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
If only Nigerian muslims can condem boko haram with half of the zeal they are using to condem the "zionist". Nigeria might be a safer place.

2 Likes

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Fornorth(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
na2day!:
All said and done,
Iran is the puppet master, destabilizing the whole region,
They are the one propping up the regime of Assad in Syria and now pulling the strings of Hamas,
That's why the Americans are in full support of Israel angry
I sincerely hope Israel use this opportunity to silence Iran, once and for all! angry
can u tell us how that can be done.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by olawonder(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Its really hard for any simple audience to comment on issues of wars, invasions or, seiges etc; at the end of the day we all know what is right or wrong... Powerful countries bully and push around their neibough powerless countries; US, Britain, Russia and the rest, all enjoy the horrible idea of sanctions and colonisation. I suppose if Israel wish to remain a member of that club, it has to have at least a powerless state like Palestine to bully and invade too; the club leaders i.e US or Britain dare not criticise, knowing that Israel is only following the club rules. They day powerful nations began to denounce their (Nazi) club membership and grant freedom to powerless people, that day PEACE come to this world!

1 Like

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Zandarazanzan: deceive urself all u want, maybe u have forgotten dat isreal agreed to a two state solution, but hamas refuse vowing d total annihilation of isreal. Get ur facts straight.
Agreed to a two state solution? You are the one that is twisting facts

Look at these
1. Carter says NO to your assertion

"Carter called the current situation “catastrophic” and accused Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of pursuing a one-state solution, despite Netanyahu’s previous statements committing to a two-state solution, including his 2009 speech at Bar Ilan University."

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/news-brief/jimmy-carter-blames-israel-vanishing-peace

2. Israel tries to punish Palestine for trying to be an OBSERVER at the UN

"Israel will stop collecting tax revenues for the Palestinian Authority and not hand over any money if President Mahmoud Abbas continues to seek observer state membership of the United Nations, Israel's finance minister said on Saturday"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/10/us-palestinians-israel-taxes-idUSBRE8A90HU20121110

3. Romney read Israeli's mind and says no need for two-state policy

SECRET VIDEO: On Israel, Romney Trashes Two-State Solution
At a private fundraiser, the GOP candidate calls Middle East peace "almost unthinkable" and says he would "kick the ball down the field."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/romney-secret-video-israeli-palestinian-middle-east-peace

4. Israel thinks only of herself - see what it does to US and sabotages US

"Former Israeli official: U.S. suspects Jonathan Pollard was not only Israeli spy operating on American soil
Former ambassador to Washington Itamar Rabinovich tell Israel Radio that 25 years later, U.S. is still using Pollard to punish Israel.
"

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/former-israeli-official-u-s-suspects-jonathan-pollard-was-not-only-israeli-spy-operating-on-american-soil-1.435757

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

5. Israel forments trouble and seeks to blame Arabs

"The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by deols(f): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
omenziate: I don't think I have seen dis much sanctimonious Nigerian Muslims condemning isreal . How come I didn't see dis tiradE condemning Bashr Al-asad (a muslim) dat has killed about 30000 of his pple (children inclusive)or Boko haram in allah's name dat has killed countless numbers of children, professors , artisans in churches. Why is the Gaza case different? One thing I know about Islamic terrorism is u fight it with equal and overwhelming force, no time for pleas or bargains. The sooner Nigerian christians understand this , the better for us. I think I like Jew method.

Have u been spending all ur life on NL to av bn sure of that?
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by BetaThings: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
lollyefisi: If only Nigerian muslims can condem boko haram with half of the zeal they are using to condem the "zionist". Nigeria might be a safer place.
Do you truly assert in the name of whoever you worship that muslims have not been condemning Boko Haram?
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by TippyTop(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
The only way for peace is for Israel to agree to a 2 state solution, remaining an occupying force in Palestine can only worsen the scenario for the Jews.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by hotwax: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
eggheaders:

ignoramus you not commmunicating robot.you happy now your Zionist coward masters are sending children and women to their early grave.and you want the survivors to kiss them thank you. wondering maybe dey teach you guys dumbness in your religious gathering.

I won't insult you back. It is true that if you don't have any thing valid to say, you result in violence. You can't even hold A̶̲̥̅​ meaningful debate without assaulting your opponents.

Women and children sent to grave? Who is sending them to grave. Al-jazeerat covered all the places bombed by Israel and these places are stocked with rockets and weapon. What are women and children doing their? It is obvious that your arab masters are intentionally placing these weapon in civillian areas.

Must Hamaz fire rockets into Israel. You can see the whole (except religion fanatics like you) is not taking hamaz serious. The whole world knew who started it.

Up till this moment, hamaz are still firing missile. So you expect Israel to sit back and morn its loss and keep quiet to appease you muslims. This is Israel and not Nigeria where boko-harams will slaughter xtians and all what xtians do is cry and pray. I know Nigerian muslims are happy with nigeria xtians. If we kill them, all what they can do is cry on the TV. But Israel can't do that.

Keep firing your rockets and your gate of hell will crash you.
Meaning of Israel: fire for fire.

Just cheer your muslim brothers to keep firing rockets at Israel and don't come here crying israelis are murderer.
I won't call you an ignoramus. I know you are intelligent but can't handle the truth due to your religion sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by lollyefisi: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
BetaThings:
Do you truly assert in the name of whoever you worship that muslims have not been condemning Boko Haram?
Please refer me to any of your post where u have use the zeal which you have use on this topic to condem boko haram

1 Like

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Jaideyone(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Isreal got captured Gaza during the 6 days war. Palestine is only suffering as a result of their participation in that war. Other Arab countries should think well before going to war with the Isreal
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by hotwax: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Tippy Top: The only way for peace is for Israel to agree to a 2 state solution, remaining an occupying force in Palestine can only worsen the scenario for the Jews.

Palestinians don't want anything. They are just jihadis hell bent to eliminate all Jews in the middle East. This is tied to ethnic/religion hate.

Britain gave the palestines part of Jordan's land. Did Jordan tell the palestinians to quit? No because they muslims brothers. Jews are the enemy here.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by eggheaders(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
hotwax:

I won't insult you back. It is true that if you don't have any thing valid to say, you result in violence. You can't even hold A̶̲̥̅​ meaningful debate without assaulting your opponents.

Women and children sent to grave? Who is sending them to grave. Al-jazeerat covered all the places bombed by Israel and these places are stocked with rockets and weapon. What are women and children doing their? It is obvious that your arab masters are intentionally placing these weapon in civillian areas.

Must Hamaz fire rockets into Israel. You can see the whole (except religion fanatics like you) is not taking hamaz serious. The whole world knew who started it.

Up till this moment, hamaz are still firing missile. So you expect Israel to sit back and morn its loss and keep quiet to appease you muslims. This is Israel and not Nigeria where boko-harams will slaughter xtians and all what xtians do is cry and pray. I know Nigerian muslims are happy with nigeria xtians. If we kill them, all what they can do is cry on the TV. But Israel can't do that.

Just cheer your muslim brothers to keep firing rockets at Israel and don't come here crying israelis are murderer.
I won't call you an ignoramus. I know you are intelligent but can't handle the truth due to your religion sentiment.

sorry for the insult.man your liars get swag oo.have been watching al jazeera and cnn all day.the media houses blasted was Hamas base shey.11 members of dahar's family killed are Hamas members too.the 11 months old baby of BBC photographer is an Hamas member too.of the rockets fired to isreal please tell us the fatality reported.man you just so bias.and mind ain't supporting Arabs or isrealites but justice and rule of law. you steal there lands,locked them up in the world biggest concentration camps .you want them to say thank you.let forget our religion afflication and see these issue as humans.I condemn the zionists the same way I condemn the boko.lords.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by eggheaders(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
hotwax:

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by eggheaders(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
hotwax:

Palestinians don't want anything. They are just jihadis hell bent to eliminate all Jews in the middle East. This is tied to ethnic/religion hate.

Britain gave the palestines part of Jordan's land. Did Jordan tell the palestinians to quit? No because they muslims brothers. Jews are the enemy here.

another misinformation.Google Palestinian papers.and look at the way your Zionist lords are honoring the agreement with the Fattah movement.shimon pirez,bibi netayahu are classic extremist.google yinnon agenda.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by hotwax: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
eggheaders:

sorry for the insult.man your liars get swag oo.have been watching al jazeera and cnn all day.the media houses blasted was Hamas base shey.11 members of dahar's family killed are Hamas members too.the 11 months old baby of BBC photographer is an Hamas member too.of the rockets fired to isreal please tell us the fatality reported.man you just so bias.and mind ain't supporting Arabs or isrealites but justice and rule of law. you steal there lands,locked them up in the world biggest concentration camps .you want them to say thank you.let forget our religion afflication and see these issue as humans.I condemn the zionists the same way I condemn the boko.lords.

Israel got iron dome and it intercepted all 29 missiles fired yesterday. Is that Israel's fault? Do you want israel allow those missiles to hit them. Hamaz are heartless set of people. Knowing fully well that for every rocket, their will be air raid because Israel will trace the source of the rocket and blow it.
Who got what land? Who really owns that land. You can grab any history book that covers middle east.
1. Babylon (now iraq) attacked Jerusalem, took jews hostage and destroyed it. Years later Jews returned and rebuilt it.
2. Persia (now iran) took Jerusalem, burnt it down and took jews slaves. Years later they returned and rebuilt it.
3. Romans did the same, Turkey and Muslim conquered it.
4. British later conquered it but arabs muslims have already dominated it because many jews and jewish temple were killed and destroyed by Jihadist.
5. Some disgrunted Jordan rebels wanted to have their own country. They went their and form palestine. This palestine is fake. They are not the then palestine. The palestines are arab immigrants from Jordan and egypt.

Palestinians migrated to the middle east, why not allow Israel rest.

So you mean you didn't see the bombed rocket launchers. You are the liar here. I saw the bomb journalist building too.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by mikron(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF ARMAGEDDON?
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Dnistelro: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
pretty_boi: You know why I love these chinkos & Arabs (especially these Arab dudes)? Here's my answer "THEY WOULD NEVER LET ANYBODY OR ANY OTHER RACE MAKE THEM FEEL INFERIOR. THEY WOULD NEVER ALLOW ANY OTHER RACE TRY TO FEEL LIKE gods OVER THEM." Compare that with we blacks (particularly we Africans). Every time I see threads concerning Israel & America, I also see so many Nigerian slaves who would support those two bully countries every single time(even if it's obvious that either u.s. Or Israel started the wrong.) These Nigerian slaves can even support those two countries to their own death when the truth's that they don't give a phuck about you or your race, particularly Israel that won't even mind turning all you blacks to their slaves forever or even exterminating the whole of your race. The Israel that you guys worship is very very unlikely to be the Biblical Israel. This Israel was created in 1948 & are direct descendants of Europeans that migrated to that location. These silly Nigerian slaves would still come & quote several Bible scriptures in favour of Israel that isn't even neither a Christian or Muslim Nation. Please you guys should stop using God's Name in vain. You guys should also start reading books & following history & stop disgracing the black race with your ignorance, naivity & enslaved mentality. When it comes to issues concerning your country, you guys would either be so paranoid, cynical or would be no where to be found. When America or Israel is mentioned, you slaves would come out chanting "God Bless America," "I love Israel" etc. You can't die for your country, but you keep wishing to get the opportunity to die for Israel or America. If that isn't the character of slaves, then I don't know what else it is. Hamas & the rest of the Arab world should defend themselves from poke-nosing & bully nations to the best of their strength. I SUPPORT THAT & YES I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT THIS ISNT ABOUT BEING SENTIMENTAL.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
no bro u are a pure pagan
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by BetaThings: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
lollyefisi:
Please refer me to any of your post where u have use the zeal which you have use on this topic to condem boko haram

Please show me the zeal with which I have lambasted Israel. I have only quoted facts

https://www.nairaland.com/576809/nigerian-muslims-lets-wake-up

This is an old thread, a call to action. One of many!

Check what the Muslims were trying to do and see the response of Christians
It is difficult not to conclude that Christians just want to reserve opportunities to tarnish the image of Muslims
This link bears out my assertion

https://www.nairaland.com/431142/71-nigerian-muslims-desire-sharia
By the time you get to the 7th post, the evil intention is clear

BTW whenever we condemn BH, Christians tell us the condemnations are not strong enough
Sometimes they claim that we are only condemning the action rather than BH
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by hotwax: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=D-nistelro] no bro u are a pure pagan[/quote
So who do we black support? We should support arabs? Remember all infidels must be killed. And I can't remember when america and israel is saying non-christians should be killed.

Arabs and west are both evils. But one is bearable than the other.

And note arabs are masters too. They have engaged in the largest slave trade in history.

So, stop giving us "american master" poo. Why are you defending your Masters too?
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by dnawah(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
honeric01: As a christian, you can't fool me, i know those destabilizing the peace in the middle east, they remain the land grabbers and the boastful Zionist who believe because they took over Canaan and Jericho, they have the right to trample upon any land they see.

Only scavengers steal and invade other people's properties.

I am still asking this question, Israel is counted as an European nation, yet the world sited them in the middle east, if this was not an act to make the world destabilized, why didn't the western nations site Israel in their own lands? America is very big, Canada too, why not relocate Israel to your own lands and let the Palestine be? why invade their lands and expect them to laugh with you.

I am waiting for someone here to tell me that Israel own that land.
what kind of chritian are u?please pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by violent(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
dnawah: what kind of chritian are u?please pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Shut up!

I'm a Christian as well and I can't be fooled!

It's folly to pray for a country that is well armed with the most advanced technology and a nuclear firepower in a conflict against a poorly armed group.

Hamas are not the one who stole Israel's land...they are the ones asking for their land to be returned back to them, and you want us to pray for the peace of the scavenger? You are foolish!

God cannot be mocked. Supporting evil in the name of God makes you little different from Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by dnawah(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
kingsniger: {what are you trying to tell us, ah!, you want Isreal to keep quiet like Nigeria christians so that you arabians will see chance to blow of their head. } i trust the God of Isreal, you <arabian> wil surely meet waterloo.
point of correction not arabians THE UNCIRCUMCISE:-D
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
kingsniger:
It seem you are one of them, if not that both of you are lacking common sense, why can't them seek the judgement of ICC

ICC u said? they will prolly loose the case, just as they did when it was debated at united nations summit........sumtimes last year. all western delegates left the arena.....
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by eggheaders(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
hotwax:

Israel got iron dome and it intercepted all 29 missiles fired yesterday. Is that Israel's fault? Do you want israel allow those missiles to hit them. Hamaz are heartless set of people. Knowing fully well that for every rocket, their will be air raid because Israel will trace the source of the rocket and blow it.
Who got what land? Who really owns that land. You can grab any history book that covers middle east.
1. Babylon (now iraq) attacked Jerusalem, took jews hostage and destroyed it. Years later Jews returned and rebuilt it.
2. Persia (now iran) took Jerusalem, burnt it down and took jews slaves. Years later they returned and rebuilt it.
3. Romans did the same, Turkey and Muslim conquered it.
4. British later conquered it but arabs muslims have already dominated it because many jews and jewish temple were killed and destroyed by Jihadist.
5. Some disgrunted Jordan rebels wanted to have their own country. They went their and form palestine. This palestine is fake. They are not the then palestine. The palestines are arab immigrants from Jordan and egypt.

Palestinians migrated to the middle east, why not allow Israel rest.

So you mean you didn't see the bombed rocket launchers. You are the liar here. I saw the bomb journalist building too.

ghadaffi Libya,during the bengahazi uprisings. the west declared a no flight zones in Libya because of disproportionate force.clearly this war is extremely disproportionate .some peeps using ragtag fajr 5 missiles and no missile defense system.compared to guys who gat iron domes,missile alarm system and protective shelther couple with drones f-16 fighter jets tomahawks .and to your twisted history class am not intrested in discussing ancient land grabbing empires.Americans grab from west Indians And Australia grabs from aborigines. am talking of post creation of united nations and law 223.and when sovereignty of nations is enshrined in law to be respect.and I like your lies of Palestinians been migrants from Jordan and egypt.Google nagev bedouin and stop misinforming the public.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
tintingz: indeed the god of isreal
[size=16pt]That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 chronicles 15:13)[/size]
YOU MEAN THIS ISRAEL http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=YmDTu-zdl0w&feature=endscreen
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
hotwax:

Don't mind those muslims. Why don't their arab brothers give them land. So the muslim world wants Israel to stop responding to rocket attacks from hamas. Why don't they tell hamas to stop. Bunch of trouble makers.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Caseless: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
In as much as i want to scroll through this topic in pain and anger, i cant help but give my typographical 'LIKES' (dont mind my choice of word) to these following guys for disintrested judgement and analysis

L FURIA

MFM04622

HONERICO1

U guys gave my best posts of today. God is watching isreal.....they will surely pay for this some day....
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
violent:

Shut up!

I'm a Christian as well and I can't be fooled!

It's folly to pray for a country that is well armed with the most advanced technology and a nuclear firepower in a conflict against a poorly armed group.

Hamas are not the one who stole Israel's land...they are the ones asking for their land to be returned back to them, and you want us to pray for the peace of the scavenger? You are foolish!

God cannot be mocked. Supporting evil in the name of God makes you little different from Boko Haram.

Stop spewing rubbish! Who told you that hamas is poorly armed. How did they get the rockets? Stop decieving yourself. Every war has its consequences and the palestinians are facing theirs. If they know that Israel is more equipped than they are, why fire rockets at them? Why not put pressure on the international community. The gaza strip that Israel gave to them, was it got by their firing rockets into Israel? Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by Madawaki01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
kingsniger: {what are you trying to tell us, ah!, you want Isreal to keep quiet like Nigeria christians so that you arabians will see chance to blow of their head. } i trust the God of Isreal, you <arabian> wil surely meet waterloo.
so u think isrealites are xtians,u're a fool of the highest order,isreal is predominantly JEW and there are many muslims there too,u can't find a single xtian in isreal,so shut up
Re: 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War by AfroBlue(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
ISRAHELL ON EARTH [ Must Watch Documentary]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_p9ly2Y1os

This powerful documentary exposes the hell that the Palestinians have been going through since their land was stolen in 1948. From that day on, the world has been hijacked by a cabal of Zionists/occultists, and the support given to them by governments has alienated much of the world. IsraHell on Earth looks at the origins of the abomination that is IsraHell and exposes its apartheid crimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.