Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,107 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34078 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sowwy na,lala nma .
don't know what lie or excuse to give grin
*Wipes his tears with my new handkerchief*

thanks baby face mu..don't tell me a lie or truth, i'll make do with the hanky

@binger, i'm a male

@itsmodella, why are you snitching on me?

@uju, woo me joor before i provoke
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: All i want is her happiness. . . if you will make her happy, so be it. I'll only try to win her heart cos i know what she's worth.
sharp guy...u are already wooing the babe in a subtle manner
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: All i want is her happiness. . . if you will make her happy, so be it. I'll only try to win her heart cos i know what she's worth.
this is the sweetest thing I've read from you smiley.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

The same Obinna from Ekotipo wey i know? I swear if you last me 2mins, mean say bruce lee no train me well cool

You're just lucky its not you wooing my cherry cos I'd have thrown my hat into the ring and give you the beating of your life
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
@abiL...D-Explorer's edited response was: "I promised Flanrey a win"

Unnecessary "wayo"!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

My friend start to dey campaign mehn, you need a mate sharply cheesy
grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

thanks baby face mu..don't tell me a lie or truth, i'll make do with the hanky

@binger, i'm a male

@itsmodella, why are you snitching on me?

@uju, woo me joor before i provoke
*files nail* when you're done provoking locate the nearest lagoon
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
explorer I will never forgive u for turning me a laughing stock grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

@binger, i'm a male

who doesn't knw. Am aware u're jst playing dirty,buh easy mehn,u are going extreme
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Chai, nne mehn. SK, na real guy. Use that format finish the business. Break Vivi's wall abeg, i don decamp come ya side. After party assured grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*files nail* when you're done provoking locate the nearest lagoon

epic...*dies*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: explorer I will never forgive u for turning me a laughing stock grin

Don't mind him. He's just being harsh. Forgive though, he knows not what he's doing
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: sharp guy...u are already wooing the babe in a subtle manner

buwahahahahahaha....badt guy...NL sherlock holmes
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

You're just lucky its not you wooing my cherry cos I'd have thrown my hat into the ring and give you the beating of your life
Taaah, i got Nnekacherry in my house right now. Ask her where she is, just ask angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz: @abiL...D-Explorer's edited response was: "I promised Flanrey a win"

Unnecessary "wayo"!

I thought as much, since he hasn't removed one of his usernames from the list yet.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz I hope u r watching o
Ill soon go ballistic on explorer
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: explorer I will never forgive u for turning me a laughing stock grin
To think, i was beginning to build a crush on you undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ask who? Is it the same cherry thats in my lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
please the guys in tha building fill up tha blank spaces.we need to get this done with so that we ladies can prepare for our upcoming competition.thanks guys
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

I thought as much, since he hasn't removed one of his usernames from the list yet.
When you both turn aproko? Huh? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

To think, i was beginning to build a crush on you undecided
you will regret ever using me to spice up ur thread!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: Ibbaba, ItsModella(f), lipsyliscious, brokoto(m), posh9ky(f), [size=24pt]Nnekacherry[/size], abiL(f), annawhite(f), AlterEgo™, binger(m), D-Explorer, Obinoscopy(m) and 4 guest(s)

i see you dear. don't worry i'm always here for you. just a liitle busy offline. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

buwahahahahahaha....badt guy...NL sherlock holmes
I speak as i see...no long thing
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
obinoscopy and uj sizzle, the two oldest males in the house.who are you guys wooing na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

epic...*dies*
*calls idoma people to make coffin*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: you will regret ever using me to spice up ur thread!
Babes, can we book a room and settle this once and for all? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*calls idoma people to make coffin*

are you now the biblical pharoah?..why this strong akpo heart for me na...*sad*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

When you both turn aproko? Huh? cheesy

What is the bolded?!

If it is something bad, right back at you in thousand folds smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

What is the bolded?!

If it something bad, right back at you in thousand folds smiley
aproko----> gossip
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky: obinoscopy and uj sizzle, the two oldest males in the house.who are you guys wooing na
are u still begging to be wooed?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
3 MORE ENTRIES, MAKES 10 SLOT. THAT CLOSES SEASON 2 AUDITION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.