Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34084 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: :PTaaaa! U can't afford a five star room!
lalaosky:

yeah...ask obinoscopy..that's why i'm crushing on him(uju)

Me ke, nobody should ask me anything O. I'm confused right now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I'm confused

i love stroking his(uju's) stomach when we are together.i love pot bellied men...lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

YIMU
Otondo!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I'm confused
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Room for quickie no be five star na. Shall we babes wink
nope! Its five star
Do I look like all dose atutupoyoyo girls u take to Baba iyabo motel
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Farud, that sobriquet sounds warm and welcoming. Can we know each other better? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Otondo!!!

*looks left,looks right, see no one is watching and give him a dirty resounding slap *....YIMU jor
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
3 MORE DUDES AND WE'RE DONE.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by wissezy: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls guys, what is the meaning of yimu ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Farud, that sobriquet sounds warm and welcoming. Can we know each other better? smiley

see as you dey pour person spit cos you wan toast woman..in short, YIMU...lwkmd
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: nope! Its five star
Do I look like all dose atutupoyoyo girls u take to Baba iyabo motel
Young woman, i have no clue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

see as you dey pour person spit cos you wan toast woman..in short, YIMU...lwkmd
*yimu back* tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

*looks left,looks right, see no one is watching and give him a dirty resounding slap *....YIMU jor
Hmmm... Okpo ntu!!! undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
wissezy: Pls guys, what is the meaning of yimu ?

yimu is used when you see a badass chick like itsmodella and you are in love with her, just walk up to her and say yimu!.viola, she will fall in love with you.do that at your own peril though
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
brokoto: Viewing this topic: Ibbaba, ItsModella(f), lipsyliscious, brokoto(m), posh9ky(f), [size=24pt]Nnekacherry[/size], abiL(f), annawhite(f), AlterEgo™, binger(m), D-Explorer, Obinoscopy(m) and 4 guest(s)

i see you dear. don't worry i'm always here for you. just a liitle busy offline. kiss kiss kiss

Lol.. Who told you are always here for me?? You are not jor...
I know you will soon disappear.. again..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... Okpo ntu!!! undecided undecided undecided...

lwkmd...hahahahhahahaha...this boy wan keel me with laughter...papi water like you...i still repeat, yimu
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

*yimu back* tongue
where're your manners.only me can YIMU someone.no one else is allow to YIMU anybody..take note
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...hahahahhahahaha...this boy wan keel me with laughter...papi water like you...i still repeat, yimu
Idiat!!! I don vex... Who be papi water? angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

wink
What-ah-Gwuan Senorita wink
***In Dagrin's voice***
'Worrudoo' grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lalaosky na slap i go dash you soon mtcheeeew. Who is pot bellied? Abi u wan spoil market for me? Yimu for u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: posh9ky (f), lipsyliscious , sugar'n'spice , Ibbaba , uj_sizzle (m), annawhite (f), AlterEgo™ , binger (m), Nnekacherry , lalaosky (f), abiL (f), ikekings (m), D-Explorer and 3 guest (s)

all my sweet ladies and gents in tha house, YIMUgringringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lalaosky, would you please stop derailing this thread?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:
where're your manners.only me can YIMU someone.no one else is allow to YIMU anybody..take note
I'm note comfortable for a male-turn-female to quote me *yimu in trucks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Idiat!!! I don vex... Who be papi water? angry angry angry...

see this one o..am i the one that formulated that word..why you dey para yarn...*in abiL's voice*: YIMU!..grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

me thinks you will slay omg its slayer in the wooing biz.i pity the dude that will compete with you for abiL's heart
Hehehehe... grin
Pesin tell me say make I nor make mouth again about the conquest contest, so make I just chillax dey wait d pesin wey go dare follow me drag my one and only fine malato grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
AlterEgo™:

What-ah-Gwuan Senorita wink
***In Dagrin's voice***
'Worrudoo' grin

Wagwan bruv

You good?

smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
3 MORE DUDES AND WE'RE DONE
-----------------
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

see this one o..am i the one that formulated that word..why you dey para yarn...*in abiL's voice*: YIMU!..grin

Lol the way you don't even know what I sound like grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Lalaosky, would you please stop derailing this thread?

brodamus, i was just joking o..oya, i'm back to my best behaviuor
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hi Posh9ky, how was ur day?? *if she ignores me,i aint talking 4 the rest of the evening*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

Wagwan bruv

You good?

smiley
Hehehe...grin
Good is an understatement sweerie, kiss I'm ecstatic! No thanks to you kiss
How's your day going o'er there fave

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (60)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.