Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33951 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

Lol the way you don't even know what I sound like grin

lol....*in chris brown's voice in david guetta's, imagine *..i can only imagine, only imagine what it will be like....gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Dude,begin drop lines for the babe oh. Omiobo has been wooing her sinc morning and i think he's succeeding

Hahahahahaha
Imagine... Na campaign you dey do??
and how did you know that Omiobo is already succeeding?? Let them try harder jare.. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Hehehe...grin
Good is an understatement sweerie, kiss I'm ecstatic! No thanks to you kiss
How's your day going o'er there fave

It's all good in the hood smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Hehehehe... grin
Pesin tell me say make I nor make mouth again about the conquest contest, so make I just chillax dey wait d pesin wey go dare follow me drag my one and only fine malato grin

lol @fine malato
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dudes, lets predict the 7 entries that we have already
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
yo yo yo....testing mic one two three...all the swaggerlicious handsome males in the house should fill up the remaining slots.we need to wrap things immediately.it aint good to keep we ladies waiting...thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by lipsyliscious: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Can't wait 4 friday!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
QUALIFIED ENTRIES

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and DopeJemi
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Hi Posh9ky, how was ur day?? *if she ignores me,i aint talking 4 the rest of the evening*
it's gonna be a very long night
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
LALA, Oya MC the prediction, one after another smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
QUALIFIED ENTRIES

yeye boy. Why did u move ur slot to last?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hahahahahaha
Imagine... Na campaign you dey do??
and how did you know that Omiobo is already succeeding?? Let them try harder jare.. cheesy
Abi? I hope u don't end up choosing none#lmao... Nne,abeg help me with something
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
PRE-SHOW PREDICTIONS
Anchor by MC Lalaosky a.k.a Confused nikkah
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

It's all good in the hood smiley
Wa gbayi baby mi.
lalaosky:

lol @fine malato
Hehehe
O sa mo, as e dey go wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
QUALIFIED ENTRIES

What! undecided
Oga nor do minimini o abegi
You won't even gimme the chance of a shot at the heart of the lady of my fantasy
That's not even fair.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
it's gonna be a very long night
Bwahahaha...the chick don comot the thread sef. I don't knw whether the exit took place b4 or after the post.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hahahahaha, Lala don go hide. I know why grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
AlterEgo™:

What! undecided
Oga nor do minimini o abegi
You won't even gimme the chance of a shot at the heart of the lady of my fantasy
That's not even fair.
u want Vivian too?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
yeye boy. Why did u move ur slot to last?
No mind am. Ermm...the super creative Explorer,dude,pls do me a favor
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
AlterEgo, your name no dey list yet. Oya anchor this pre-show prediction na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: No mind am. Ermm...the super creative Explorer,dude,pls do me a favor
What's that my bloda smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Bia!!! Where went “ikekings” now? angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by delkuf(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
this is going to b fun. am feeling u guys. how i which i have a slot, i would have try to woo mrs chima from her husband
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
3 MORE DUDES AND WE'RE DONE ON 10SLOTS
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Bia!!! Where went "ikekings" now? angry angry angry...
You need a challenger to pick that same babe with you cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by posh9ky(f): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
@Binger *smiles*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dudes, lets predict the 7 entries that we have already

here are my predictions

sexkillz to win last apostle but it will be a highly contested love battle cos' they are the two people, vivian holds close to her heart the most.plus last apostle confidence might be his weakness after all.i pity vivian the most.he will be in the same situation as arQueBuSier

omoibo to win brokoto in this epic war to win nnekachery's heart but they need to up their game cos' that chick got class.their monikers has gotten this cutie laughing already so guys apply the bone wrecking cupid words in order to floor her

binger to win rhymez in the race to win vicky heart.both of them got game but me thinks vicky has this special bond with binger and it will take a GOLDIEsque woo lines to knock binger off vicky's heart

ayobase will floor chronique no doubt cos' i think he is a woman wrapper and knows his way with ladiesgringrin but chronique being a music artist might conjure up those heart shattering punch lines on shollypopz.in all, they need to know whom they are dealing with, SHOLLYPOPZ.that chick is badass.e go hard to crack her heart o

crown prince will win flanrey in the race for dyt's heart.this guy is good with words and don't forget he is still the same guy as the infamous last apostle

i haven't noticed rudysmith before on here so i can't say but if 190 uses those lines he used on slimyem in the earlier version, he will win.forget his hate for naija women, all na wash.this rändy nigga knows his way with females and don't forget he is NL's number one player.uju sizzle get ready

lastly, D-x will win dopejemi cos this guy is a confirm polygamist having bedded many chicks on here(na joke o).he gets 'em ladies with just a snap of his fingers so he's going to apply this same tactics on the sexy green lantern,itsmodella.but dopejemi might use his joke section trickries on him

the oracle has spoken

*hands sexkillz back his dowries*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
u want Vivian too?
Vivian who undecided
Na [size=18pt]abiL[/size] sure pass jor, [size=18pt]abiL[/size] lo le shey. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
LALA, Oya MC the prediction, one after another smiley

NL number one columinist, i have honoured your wish
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
WHAT!!!!!!!!! Lala, your prediction too long na shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

You need a challenger to pick that same babe with you cheesy
Hmmm... Na so e be? Ok now... Him go just watch from the sidelines then...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
PRE-SHOW PREDICTIONS
Anchor by MC Lalaosky a.k.a Confused nikkah

lwkmd @ NIKKAH

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.