Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,161 members, 7,842,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33973 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

ok. ll miss ya, tk kia
aight
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

sounds like a guys words to me

read in between the lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

*brings out his handkerchief and wipes her tears*..don't worry cutie, i'll keep your fire burning while you're away
great. Now she'll have to use all the beauty product she's got on that face.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
I want a picture, this is all too confusing! angry

which one do you want?...my bikini pics?....lwkmd
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

chai...uju, you get bad mouth
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
So?

so i'll be made a MOD soon and you know what that means for you, an everlasting ban
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

chai...uju, you get bad mouth
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by greedie1(f): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

You need to tell me why angry
was wondering wen anyone ll ask. i want to go somewhere far away and sulk and lick my wounds because .....

though i was inducted into d hall of fame last month, my name isn't on.the list of ple to be wooed.
and no one has asked to woo me yet.

im hurt so im leaving sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Its gonna be hightime I changed to my original gender after my drama with shollybebe then!

please dont tell me you're turning gay like ikekings...don't tow this path man
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

sounds like a guys words to me

since you're a female, i'm okay with it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
you're female too? undecided

about to....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by greedie1(f): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
its not a problem, this is my one chance to cry....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2012
Sholly that dude is as female as i am male
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

was wondering wen anyone ll ask. i want to go somewhere far away and sulk and lick my wounds because .....

though i was inducted into d hall of fame last month, my name isn't on.the list of ple to be wooed.
and no one has asked to woo me yet.

im hurt so im leaving sad

no oooo....sweery its not like that...D-explorer ayam wooing gree-die...how can i be on this forum and gree-die won't be wooed?...aru!!.put me there right now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

so i'll be made a MOD soon and you know what that means for you, an everlasting ban
What's the point of banning when I can always .....................

LMAO
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

i thought mynd has married you considering his rändy ways that's why people didn't wanna woo you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
What's the point of banning when I can always .....................

LMAO

always what...talk am jor..don't fear i wont ban you again
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2012
*walks into thread smoking a plate of plantain* Good mawnin all*in pitbull's voice* Hope u all having a good time
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

i thought mynd has married you considering his rändy ways that's why people didn't wanna woo you
Huh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2012
binger: *walks into thread smoking a plate of plantain* Good mawnin all*in pitbull's voice* Hope u all having a good time

i'm not..gree-die is not getting wooed and mynd caused it all
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

always what...talk am jor..don't fear i wont ban you again
Dude .......................

Being sworn to secrecy is a great thing oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh?

stop "HUH" ing jor...clear your name or accept the blame
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

What about now?
Just saw ur signature, u're insane. I can see the NL's notification but can't see it in my e-mail. Try sending it again, just emptied my spam
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: **yawns**
mynd Goodmorning angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

i'm not..gree-die is not getting wooed and mynd caused it all
She did not choose me to be wooed.

Law of reciprocation
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude .......................

Being sworn to secrecy is a great thing oo

yeah but we are brothers na..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

stop "HUH" ing jor...clear your name or accept the blame
just did
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

sweety if u wanna get wooed trust me it is a problem. No one's gonna look at a face that's been marred by that.........thing *shivers*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: mynd Goodmorning angry
Hello Mrs spammer/blogger.

How are you doing today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: .
She did not choose me to be wooed.

Law of reciprocation

lol..or is it cos the fear of firestar is the beggining of not chooisng mynd?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

yeah but we are brothers na..
We can't be brothers. You are trans gendered
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hello Mrs spammer/blogger.

How are you doing today?

two of you definately have a strong love connection between you too...lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (60)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.