Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,361 members, 7,843,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33975 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
We can't be brothers. You are trans gendered

WTF!!...*dies*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

lol..or is it cos the fear of firestar is the beggining of not chooisng mynd?
She is very good with a machete and besides I e-love her too much to cheat on her
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2012
*eats toast bread*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

WTF!!...*dies*
Mode 9
"one verse is like a missile from a falcom, F16"
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
uju, since you're a male join me in wooing gree die...*tongue out*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
She is very good with a machete and besides I e-love her too much to cheat on her
awww how sweet
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: *eats toast bread*
again?...you too chop...*snatches it from her*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Mode 9
"one verse is like a missile from a falcom, F16"

get ready to be banned
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

two of you definately have a strong love connection between you too...lmao
Our feelings for one another is mutual
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2012
Goodmorning everyone! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
awww how sweet

sweet ko bitter ni...firestar would've roasted his Äss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
awww how sweet
Might give you jedi jedi
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

get ready to be banned
**middle finger**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
**middle finger**

*cuts it off*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

goodmorning dawg..ayam wooing gree die...take note
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Oginni kemedu....for the fun kinni?
No be u dey try arrange one Baba Iyabo hotel for itsmodella abi who the other time.....
No fear ehn...nothing go happen...abi ur heartwire don dey cut?
Hahaha, A.Y, this na heart matter o! You know na grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

*cuts it off*
gums it back.

This thread gives me headache jorh

**unfollowing**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

goodmorning dawg..ayam wooing gree die...take note
No new entry! Pick from the top 9 ogbeni
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2012
Bia lalaosky,aren't u done playing dirty?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

D-exp.....two to go now!
God go bless u Delkuf.....but, u go need to roar like a Lion to defending and possessing your territory.....Oshamo!
Make delkuf confirm Idowu na, make we know what and who we're expecting cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky: uju, since you're a male join me in wooing gree die...*tongue out*

gree-die
for you i go die
dis one no be lie
u just like a pie
to satisfy my eye
now come take my side
and sit on my ride
cos u're d purrfect slice
from every other spice.

Hehehehe

grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

good morning to u too
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

gree-die
for you i go die
dis one no be lie
u just like a pie
to satisfy my eye
now come take my side
and sit on my ride
from every other spice.

Hehehehe

grin
Lmao!! If u tell u use these lines on ur b.f,he'll think u are breaking up with him

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2012
binger: Lmao!! If u tell u use these lines on ur b.f,he'll think u are breaking up with him

hian but d babe na gehl
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

which one do you want?...my bikini pics?....lwkmd
Not funny! Why can't u just be honest with ur gender??!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: Sholly that dude is as female as i am male
I know!....he's beginning to sound gayy to me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

was wondering wen anyone ll ask. i want to go somewhere far away and sulk and lick my wounds because .....

though i was inducted into d hall of fame last month, my name isn't on.the list of ple to be wooed.
and no one has asked to woo me yet.

im hurt so im leaving sad
Hahahahahahahaha, oh my beautiful gree-die. I will personally woo you. Is that accepted? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

hian but d babe na gehl
the more reason u'll receive a slap 4rm whoeva it is...btw,i knw u went to bed disappointed:-)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

good morning to u too
Goodmorning dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2012
binger: the more reason u'll receive a slap 4rm whoeva it is...btw,i knw u went to bed disappointed:-)

huh? Disappointed over what? Have you bn taking those banana leaves again??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
I know!....he's beginning to sound gayy to me

WTF!!....*dies*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

gree-die
for you i go die
dis one no be lie
u just like a pie
to satisfy my eye
now come take my side
and sit on my ride
from every other spice.

Hehehehe

grin

you've lost already

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (60)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.