Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33916 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by xynerise: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: 3days to go. . . .and I'm still alone ! cheesy
Your azz is mine cool. I will toast u

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
Just saw ur signature, u're insane. I can see the NL's notification but can't see it in my e-mail. Try sending it again, just emptied my spam

Whats wrong with my signature....I was just singing a song by J. Martins.
I don send again....u will need to accept with a reply like ''hey sweetheart''
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm not joking angry Are u gay??
God forbid.i aint gay
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

See who dey give piece of advice o.....LALA?....Im femal for real...go check some of my posts....its obvious!

lwkmd...are you gay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

LESBIANISM!

aproko
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Whats wrong with my signature....I was just singing a song by J. Martins.
I don send again....u will need to accept with a reply like ''hey sweetheart''

chei....this one na love nwantiti...didn't you're this crazy about shollpopz.OMG ITS SLAYER hope you're seeing this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

please dont tell me you're turning gay like ikekings...don't tow this path man
Mumu!!! tongue tongue tongue...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

....and sit on my ride

Which of the rides?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2012
*Comes into thread with shock* What’s going on here? 42 pages oh my goodness. And the list isn’t complete yet oh dear. C’mon guys speed up..... wink

@Killz and D-Ex.... you guys were complaining that the ladies version was slow; at 42 pages you’ve still not finished the selection. Just wondering out loud who is slow now ehh!!!Hope it won’t reach 60 pages before the list is finalised.... cheesy

@Mynd how come you ain’t on the list? With all your fabulous lines; c’mon mehn pick a lady and join the show.... smiley

@Lala and Uj: I’ve cracked up with laughter grin grin grin with the gender change. Lala - Lol when did you become a female ehh? No way!!! UJ - thank goodness you’ve changed back to female; huh Lol!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Tinynita(f): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:
God forbid.i aint gay
r u nw denying?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2012
OMG! lalosky is now female grin
heheheh why the change!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by xynerise: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Dx, I will toast Annawhite. grin. We have something in common
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Tinynita(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky: uju, since you're a male join me in wooing gree die...*tongue out*
she is nt a lesbian....so dnt woo ur fellow woman....or r u nw a lesb?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Tinynita(f): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

yeah but we are brothers na..
hw can u b brodaz wen u r a chic?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by delkuf(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2012
d-ex, is gree-die not on d list? Pls include her
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by delkuf(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky, u are really trending on trouble water. wooing who gree-die. soomething is wrong with u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise: Dx, I will toast Annawhite. grin. We have something in common
No new entry! Pick from the top 9
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
OMG! lalosky is now female grin
heheheh why the change!
i turned male n d dude was scared i was gonna abandon him.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by xynerise: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

No new entry! Pick from the top 9
Dont worry. I will just sit and watch cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2012
delkuf: mynd, u must be high in ur mind because greedie is wooing u. Then who is this lalaosky? Gooding morring guys

Is Idowu a deal?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...are you gay?

KAI....ayama!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

aproko

Atleast, Im sure of what Im saying!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

chei....this one na love nwantiti...didn't you're this crazy about shollpopz.OMG ITS SLAYER hope you're seeing this

Who is that....a partner in gayism?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin grin my bad. Replace that with yim.
got ya! grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Is Idowu a deal?
pardon?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by RudySmith(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Watch your words carefully young man
Uj-sizzle is all that I want in a woman and I won't stop in making her mine undecided
Till then we sHall see

The above in bold is very interesting, I hope u can tell us more about what u r going 2 do if/when she is finally urs. I hope u treat her way better than ur past NL E-GFs. I heard some needed rehab after a few weeks of YIM with u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

i was there too
Thank you my bloda...don't mind my baby hater
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Binger-honey how art thou! kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by xynerise: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
Binger-honey how art thou! kiss
Wait let him woo u first na grin. Wait a minute, Rhymez too is interested in wooing you? Hahaha. I trust that dude.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise: Dx, I will toast Annawhite. grin. We have something in common
what do we have in common!
Hahahahahahhahhah
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by amyg(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-ex just wen my wooer showS up,u close d entries?am angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60)

Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.