Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34082 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
* Nnekacherry to be wooed by Omiobo and Brokoto
Who's winning?
I don't know these guys too well but they rep in SEASON 1. From that clue, both were at their best and it's damn hard to pick but Omiobo has an edge *just my opinion*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
* ~vicky~ to be wooed by Rhymez and Binger
Who's winning?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
* Nnekacherry to be wooed by Omiobo and Brokoto
Who's winning?
Brokoto my reason- i like his moniker...very funny one
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:
......ayobase will floor chronique no doubt cos' i think he is a woman wrapper......

Hmmm, u wan kill me before my time.
''woman wrapper''?...that name stopped following since after my Primary schooling!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Brokoto my reason- i like his moniker...very funny one
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
Rhymez. My reason-the guy has paid me to chicken out on that day #lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
I should be judging by previous posts. Vicky has this "connection" with Binger (don't know how that happened cheesy) but i think Rhymez can handle words and prove to be stronger. It's a tie (Oh no tie) Binger has an edge *just my opinion*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
* Vivian Chinaza to be wooed by LastApostle and Sexkillz
Who's winning?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
Sexkillz.My reason-the other dude is a noise maker
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
I think this is gonna be the toughest slot. LastApostle is strong with words and can be so direct. SK, can make up easy lines that hit the spot. For me, no one has a "connection" with Vivian but SK does and with that? Damn it! LastApostle is discombulated grin SK wins *just my opinion*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Sexkillz.My reason-the other dude is a noise maker
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
* Shollypopz to be wooed by Ayobase and Chronique
Who's winning?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ayobase now... The guy na grand-pa for this kind thing...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
Another tough slot for the guys i must say. This is where man-bitçhes with game are needed grin The regular wooing lines could be boring to Sholly and with these two guys, it's a hard-nut to crack. I know Ayobase more than Chronique. A.Y got one of the badest style around, he's got the player instint but Sholly na another bitçh, she breaks swags and doesn't give a fuçk. I see Chronique with a better advantage considering the sound-mind kind-of strong lines he's gonna come up with *just my opinion* grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Ayobase now... The guy na grand-pa for this kind thing...
Na you talk am o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
* Dyt to be wooed by Flanrey and Crown Prince
Who's winning?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Na you talk am o grin
Na so... But, the problem is that “sholly” dey form too much.. Playing hard to get... She takes this wooing of a thing serious... Maybe, she won't even choose anyone sef... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
ikekings: Na so... But, the problem is that "sholly" dey form too much.. Playing hard to get... She takes this wooing of a thing serious... Maybe, she won't even choose anyone sef... undecided undecided undecided...
Hahahahaha, you're right bro. She fit no pick at all sef but that isn't allow this season cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahaha, you're right bro. She fit no pick at all sef but that isn't allow this season cheesy
That's good to know...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
Ayobase. My reason- Chronique won't show up on that day
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
None.My reason-I don't knw how good they are
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
I'd like this slot not to hold. Can't watch any dude woo my babymama but hey, it's just for fun grin Hmmm, we got two guys from almost the same "world". Both are bold, blunt and can sure hit the spot. CrownPrince seem more of a guy on "mission" ready for the kill and Flanrey look more calculative and calm using words. He has the blend of a "bad-guy" and got word-swag but we're talking about a "reserved" and smart Dyt. I just hope these guys know and hit her soft spot but from my view, i give it to Flanrey *just my opinion* grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
* Uj-sizzle to be wooed by 190 and RudySmith
Who's winning?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
3 MORE DUDES AND WE'RE DONE
-----------------
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?
190.My reason-He's very good with his lines plus am not even sure Rudy will show up on that day
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Ex,i think you shud remove alutacontinua 4rm the list...i don't see any hope 4 her #lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

*looks left,looks right, see no one is watching and give him a dirty resounding slap *....YIMU jor

Most definately a female

lalaosky:

yimu is used when you see a badass chick like itsmodella and you are in love with her, just walk up to her and say yimu!.viola, she will fall in love with you.do that at your own peril though

You're definately a male

What am I saying? I'm getting more confused
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who's winning?

Which 190? Is it the clown? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Which 190? Is it the clown? grin
the one n only smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided undecided

what's ur p?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by delkuf(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is mrs chima not on the list. I would like to go for Idowuogbo, but i dont knw

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (60)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.