Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34079 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by greedie1(f): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2012
Hi pals, i have come to say good bye. Im commencing my long sabbatical today and i cant tell when i ll be back.

I ll miss you all; my friends, not so friends and acquainted strangers. Pls be good.

Bye
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

what's ur p?

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Vivian who undecided
Na [size=18pt]abiL[/size] sure pass jor, [size=18pt]abiL[/size] lo le shey. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:
Hi pals, i have come to say good bye. Im commencing my long sabbatical today and i cant tell when i ll be back.

I ll miss you all; my friends, not so friends and acquainted strangers. Pls be good.

Bye
bye *hugs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by RudySmith(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2012
binger: 190.My reason-He's very good with his lines plus am not even sure Rudy will show up on that day

Why would u think that? winning against 190-the-clown should b as easy as taking candies from a newborn. We all know Uj-sizzle is a very smart lady, who would/could/should only fall 4 the words of a smart and versed man, and 190 ain't it. No offense 2 190-the-clown but all the copy and paste stuff he has lined up won't hold ground here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
grin grin grin
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

Bye
Okay babe. I will mail you as the days go
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 3:43am On Nov 26, 2012
delkuf: Is mrs chima not on the list. I would like to go for Idowuogbo, but i dont knw
You picking Idowu? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 3:46am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

Bye
You need to tell me why angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:13am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'd like this slot not to hold. Can't watch any dude woo my babymama but hey, it's just for fun grin Hmmm, we got two guys from almost the same "world". Both are bold, blunt and can sure hit the spot. CrownPrince seem more of a guy on "mission" ready for the kill and Flanrey look more calculative and calm using words. He has the blend of a "bad-guy" and got word-swag but we're talking about a "reserved" and smart Dyt. I just hope these guys know and hit her soft spot but from my view, i give it to Flanrey *just my opinion* grin

Oginni kemedu....for the fun kinni?
No be u dey try arrange one Baba Iyabo hotel for itsmodella abi who the other time.....
No fear ehn...nothing go happen...abi ur heartwire don dey cut?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:16am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
3 MORE DUDES AND WE'RE DONE
-----------------
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy

Guys, pls can we try complete those slots....Its gonna be cool with those taken!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:20am On Nov 26, 2012
delkuf: Is mrs chima not on the list. I would like to go for Idowuogbo, but i dont knw

D-exp.....two to go now!
God go bless u Delkuf.....but, u go need to roar like a Lion to defending and possessing your territory.....Oshamo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:23am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

Bye

Gonna miss you too my asz whooper bebe....buy chin chin for me when coming!
And don't come back here with short legs and tine brain o, rather longer one and larger!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2012
kiss
Gud-am to u.
Do have a great day ahead of yah!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Sugar'n'spice....make we play 'hide and seek' small na....na only me and u dey here now....u fit flirt abi...oya come to papa!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:31am On Nov 26, 2012
Sugar'n'spicem na joke I dey joke.....I must be somnanbulising!
@@must this girl always come when it matters most@@

Cheii, see as my something just withered!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase: Sugar'n'spicem na joke I dey joke.....I must be somnanbulising!
@@must this girl always come when it matters most@@

Cheii, see as my something just withered!
are u talking to urself?? Dude, u're sleep-talking!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 4:56am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
are u talking to urself?? Dude, u're sleep-talking!

Of course, I was...but after 17mins...don't u think that 17mins ARE too much for the 2rounds of quick shengelling!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Of course, I was...but after 17mins...don't u think that 17mins ARE too much for the 2rounds of quick shengelling!
I do not understand what u're saying. Go to bed, like seriously sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
I do not understand what u're saying. Go to bed, like seriously sad

Its simple to understand.....17mins interval of reply...somethings might have happened within that space.
Im just waking here....expecting u to say ''good morning, and do have a great day ahead'' or ''good morning sweetest heart''
Either of the two will do!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 5:19am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Hmmm, u wan kill me before my time.
''woman wrapper''?...that name stopped following since after my Primary schooling!
FUTY NKO?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:24am On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: FUTY NKO?

I have been looking out for that chick since our last encountered....I think at pdude's corner.
I hear sey FUTY don change to MAUTECH (Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola)
That VC na glutton and aszes licker....he just wanna be reckoned with by all means....so, no vex if u go collect your certificate after like 5yrs to see MAUTECH!
How are you?
To your question.....I was never a woman wrapper in FUTY....just doing mah thing!
U dont know me, so I have nothing to worry about!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 5:27am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

I have been looking out for that chick since our last encountered....I think at pdude's corner.
I hear sey FUTY don change to MAUTECH (Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola)
That VC na glutton and aszes licker....he just wanna be reckoned with by all means....so, no vex if u go collect your certificate after like 5yrs to see MAUTECH!
How are you?
thank God mine has FUTY boldly written on it!
I hate d name die!
Never said u were,it was only a joke!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: thank God mine has FUTY boldly written on it!
I hate d name die!
Never said u were,it was only a joke!

Not statement of result o!
So u have gone for your original certificate!
Was told that Original certicicates are gonna be carrying MAUTECH despite the year one graduated...even if na 20yrs ago!
Congrats!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2012
Sholly, why u no wan reply my PM of like days ago?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase: Sholly, why u no wan reply my PM of like days ago?
U PM'd me?? hhhmmm....lemme check my spam cos I didn't see anything from u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2012

d-explorer take note of this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Most definately a female

You're definately a male

What am I saying? I'm getting more confused

who?...me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
U PM'd me?? hhhmmm....lemme check my spam cos I didn't see anything from u.

Yeah, during Siena's saga!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Hmmm, u wan kill me before my time.
''woman wrapper''?...that name stopped following since after my Primary schooling!

lol...chillax.its a good attribute if you ask me.if i was a male. I would have been a woman wrapper too..*winks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

Bye

i'm gonna miss you gree-die..be sure to check on us when you're chanced
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Yeah, during Siena's saga!
checked again, didn't see anything. U sure u were not just dreaming that u did, u seem to achieve a lot in ur dreams tongue Seriously though, I didn't see anything. "Pele!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (60)

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.