Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33927 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
Binger-honey how art thou! kiss

La muje di mi vida...your love is my drug.I feel amazing...What are you doing now ? kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by greedie1(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
delkuf: d-ex, is gree-die not on d list? Pls include her
someone should help me ask d-ex wat i did to him o!
he just doesn't want to see me happy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
amyg: D-ex just wen my wooer showS up,u close d entries?am angry
Let him pick from the top 9 instead of more single entries wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

someone should help me ask d-ex wat i did to him o!
he just doesn't want to see me happy grin
kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by xynerise: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: what do we have in common!
Hahahahahahhahhah
fix ur name among the girls and find out. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Leadn(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Now this is fascinating... I just havn't stumbled on this ish before... Nice!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Leadn: Now this is fascinating... I just havn't stumbled on this ish before... Nice!
u taking part?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
pardon?

Somebody wan woo you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
@d-explorer;
let me suggest to you that in subsequent episode(s), the requirements should be all interested participants to indicate their interest from both genders. Then a random selection process can be used to pair contestants and their prize representative. This I think is more transparent and gives everyone the confidence to participate.

The pattern you adopted for selection will invariable destroys the aim for which this noble idea is built on(social integration and harmony).
The following reasons are why I think this concept will fail it noble objectives.

A contender for a slot who has established familiarisation with his intended ''prize'' offline stood a mile advantage over his unsuspecting rival. Emotions and sympathy could swing in his favour since he has originally choose to woo her.

Most of the ladies that hasn't got a match or competitors will feel rejected and this can hamper their active participation in the game or subsequent events. The ladies cannot court a man to woo them unlike their male counterparts who expressess his feelings unreserved.

Then the attitude of social interest. If I don't follow you or your post what possible factor will influence my decision to give a considerate evaluation of your impression on me.

My suggestion is to make this all encompassing and integrate everyone by adopting the workable procedures I suggested.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
You're so right. We did that in Season 1 though not the ladies edition and it worked. I'm falling back to that concept come Season 3. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dx price dey? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
so crown prince get sense like dis? shocking!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
cdamsel: Dx price dey? shocked

Make ur eyes no pop comot o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:
Wait let him woo u first na grin. Wait a minute, Rhymez too is interested in wooing you? Hahaha. I trust that dude.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed keep your trust to yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

binger:

La muje di mi vida...your love is my drug.I feel amazing...What are you doing now ? kiss
amor, soy bueno y ocupado y tú? kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

Make ur eyes no pop comot o!
Amen ohhh,una neva tire 4 dis thread?hw person won keep up
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by RudySmith(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
What about having men wooing multiple ladies? Since it is all in a *fun* spirit, none should be left out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
You're so right. We did that in Season 1 though not the ladies edition and it worked. I'm falling back to that concept come Season 3. Thanks man

seriously?? Suddenly you agree?? What happened to 'pointless!'? Mtcheeeew
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

amor, soy bueno y ocupado y tú? kiss
whoa!whoa! Wait a minute.baby,u no am still a learner.so,y speak in tongues. K,here's the deal,u'll teach me this love language tonight?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Exactly my thought. 190 said the same thing and he considered it pointless.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
My lovely Nnekacherry i see you. Dont listen to all them derailers. Come friday and i'll blow your mind.*kisses*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by amyg(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Let him pick from the top 9 instead of more single entries wink
So I would b left unwooed?*wails*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella:
Exactly my thought. 190 said the same thing and he considered it pointless.
it's obvious the dude prefers epistles to short straight to the point suggestions, either that or he was high on something that night. Coz i can see no other reason why something that was vehemently rejected one day is suddenly a 'good idea' now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
it's obvious the dude prefers epistles to short straight to the point suggestions, either that or he was high on something that night. Coz i can see no other reason why something that was vehemently rejected one day is suddenly a 'good idea' now.
or he prefers grammar.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
amyg:
So I would b left unwooed?*wails*
bwahahaha! *just imagining amyg wailing right now 4 dis sh1t*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
binger: whoa!whoa! Wait a minute.baby,u no am still a learner.so,y speak in tongues. K,here's the deal,u'll teach me this love language tonight?
there is no protocol in this [size=5pt]i translated it in Spanish langua[/size] kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
cdamsel: Amen ohhh,una neva tire 4 dis thread?hw person won keep up

I don tire true true....but to unfollow na the wahala!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

there is no protocol in this [size=5pt]i translated it in Spanish langua[/size] kiss
Okay.got it now... I can't wait for 30th ,to overtly declare my love and feelings for you.*kisses*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: so crown prince get sense like dis? shocking!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hohohohoho, I just took my afternoons medications and u know how this tabs work.
Saw sexkillz too at the psychiatric ward waiting in turn for his........... (complete the sentence)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ayobase, has Shollypopz seen your siggy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
There is nothing right about it. If it is right, then you are suggesting that it is wrong for people to choose who they want. There is a reason why everyone cannot like one person, besides this competition was in no way marginalized to favour anyone or persons.

You had a list of ladies that showed interest in being wooed and guys were asked to choose who they would like to woo from the list. Why didn't other ladies show interest? Should it be forced on them? Does that make it right?
Why not select all the ladies that frequent the romance section if so? There was arrangement to pair up the incomplete slots, or was there not?

Things should take place by arrangement. This is slated for Friday and there is enough time for people to show interest, it is no ones fault if you dont show interest and expect to be chosen. . . Its not done anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

I can sense a tone of hatred in your post. Thank God I am not wooing you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella: Ayobase, has Shollypopz seen your siggy?

She don see am....I don't know wetin that girl want walahi....Lollipop, she no like. Burger, she no like. Bugatti, she no like.....who knows her likes.....LALA?.... E joor o!
''u are insane'' she told me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (60)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Edo Meets Ondo In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.