Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33925 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
*YAWNS*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: wanted u to come and pay homage to my baby blue streak!
Stop acting like a king I turned u down and not d other way joor !. . . . .
I guess you were too desperate to note the sacarsm in my posts
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
again? smh!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
#The scene they both created in my head#
(At beer parlor)

CP: U too dey act like u sabi book
SK: I sabi book now
CP: which book u sabi?? Na only big words u sabi blow!

CP: batracophagous! Beat that!

SK: ehn! colposinquanonia! Oya, say yours!

CP: floccinaucinihilipilification

*Crowd chanting* eh..eh!! eh..eh!!

SK: hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian

*ItsModella faints*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
LMAO!!! Sholly, you're a case.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
3 MORE DUDES
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ATMC(f): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz: #The scene they both created in my head#
(At beer parlour.
CP: whick book u sabi??

*ItsModella fainta*
lol, you are darn funny
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz: #The scene they both created in my head#
(At beer parlour.
CP: whick book u sabi??

*ItsModella fainta*
*Yawns*. . . Too dry.

In situations like this, it would have been best to remain mute than trying too hard to be funny and ending up embarassing yourself. . . *Yawns again.*

If it happened in your head, let it remain in your head. #Boring.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
ATMC: lol, you are darn funny
So funny i forgot to laugh. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
sexkillz: *Yawns*. . . Too dry.

In situations like this, it would have been best to remain mute than trying too hard to be funny and ending up embarassing yourself. . . *Yawns again.*

boo!! you're the only one who found it boring.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
sexkillz: So funny i forgot to laugh. . .
is this meant to be funny?

4 Likes

now this is the real joke grin grin keep it coming
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2012

aaawww....In M.I's voice..."why so pained" ??

If u had laughed, I woulda turned to a frog. The joke is on u looser, only literates will find it funny. hahahahaha grin grin

Dude don't cry ehn, I was only joking but if u are too burnt. Do what makes u feel better, ban me! mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella:
Wait in line until i quote you first, ok? I can't remember asking your opinion or referring to you directly or indirectly. . . Good girl.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella:
boo!! you're the only one who found it boring.
Lol....Leave him. The guy is just hurt, I can handle the wimpy kid. It's alright wink

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ATMC(f): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
aaawww....In M.I's voice..."why so pained" ??

If u had laughed, I woulda turned to a frog. The joke is on u looser, only literates will find it funny. hahahahaha grin grin

Dude don't cry ehn, I was only joking but if u are too burnt. Do what makes u feel better, ban me! mtcheeew
So replying your comment means I'm pained and crying? You are really intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Crown Prince:

I was only trying to establish evidence to my suspicions. It has not got to name dropping please.
that was the exact thing i did too, no need to cry foul cos u got a befitting slap.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
sexkillz: Wait in line until i quote you first, ok? I can't remember asking your opinion or referring to you directly or indirectly. . . Good girl.
And I don't know where it is said or written that I have have to wait for you to give me the permission to air my thoughts. Now be a good boy and shut up.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella:
hahahahah!! DIES! Was thinking d same darn thing! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
sexkillz, ismodella and shollypops what's going on why the beef and hatred cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
sexkillz: So replying your comment means I'm pained and crying? You are really intelligent.
LMAO!! hahahahaahaa.....Dude read ur response, replying to something only shows you have something more to say, u care or whatever. It doesn't detect anything per se but the content of ur response, the tone,....*gimme a min, hahahahhahahahahha*

*where was I?* .....shows that u are hurt. Now be a good lil boy, grow some balls and take the joke in good faith! LMAO!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
sexkillz, ismodella and shollypops what's going on why the beef and hatred cry cry
I'm sorry. . .

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

now this is the real joke grin grin keep it coming
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Victoria! u hen!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
3 MORE ABLE GUYS
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Victoria! u hen!!!

idowu, abeg me no want wahala!! but it looks funny sha #IMO#
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

idowu, abeg me no want wahala!! but it looks funny sha #IMO#
hahhahahaha! stop it! u making me LMAO!! am wiv u joor!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
3 MORE ABLE GUYS
no 1 wants to pick me! fawcking pussios! scared mudashutmymouth. angry angry tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
[size=17pt]no 1 wants to pick me![/size] fawcking pussios! scared mudashutmymouth. angry angry tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
no 1 wants to pick me! fawcking pussios! scared mudashutmymouth. angry angry tongue

cheesy cheesy babe leave that thing, with your razz and swagg, them dudes dey fear to behold you grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
LMAO @ vicky....."it looks funny"

@D-Explorer....Lol @ ensuring no derailing by constantly posting d list. Geez, we get d point! Guys fill in the missing posts, let this thingy start. I want to continue laughing. *Silently prays for another exchange btw SK and CP* hahahahahahahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60)

Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.