Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33922 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
@hornipipe: I see u! cry cry The wimpy kid is still hurting, I might join u soon wink

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sholly, stop it. I'm running out of breath from laughing too much.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wetin una say dey happen here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella: Sholly, stop it. I'm running out of breath from laughing too much.
like seriously ismodella, you be follow-follow no offense #IMO# undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
no 1 wants to pick me! fawcking pussios! scared mudashutmymouth. angry angry tongue
Well, no be their fault undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

like seriously ismodella, you be follow-follow no offense #IMO# undecided
like seriously vicky, I could care less what you think of me so move the f*ck on #IMO# undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-X what happened to our weekly crush thread??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO @ vicky....."it looks funny"

@D-Explorer....Lol @ ensuring no derailing by constantly posting d list. Geez, we get d point! Guys fill in the missing posts, let this thingy start. I want to continue laughing. *Silently prays for another exchange btw SK and CP* hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Your body always dey hot. I rather caution my fingers smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Jesus shocked
Chukskalidon dey woo me?shey no b biscuit & groundnut paroles ohhhh lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by greedie1(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
And the woozing continues.

Can't wait to read some funny lines.

Annawhite any guy don agree to wooze you yet? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella:
like seriously vicky, I could care less what you think of me so move the f*ck on #IMO# undecided
am not here for fight and throwing insults, but why do you like following SP like a fly undecided, it seems you love e-fights a lot, SP was referring to Sk immediately you join in even when you are not welcomed grin lmao, funny how some people drink chloroquine on another person's malaria undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hey sexkillz, if you're gonna hide comments, why don't you start from hiding vicky's comment?

Oh I forgot, you have selective vision.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

am not here for fight and throwing insults, but why do you like following SP like a fly undecided, it seems you love e-fights a lot, SP was referring to Sk immediately you join in even when you are not welcomed grin lmao, funny how some people drink chloroquine on another person's malaria undecided
hahahahhaha!!!! stop it nau... LWKMD!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella: Hey sexkillz, if you're gonna hide comments, why don't you start from hiding vicky's comment?

LOL, I was about to say the same thing. hahahahaha.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess you were too desperate to note the sacarsm in my posts
me desperate over what now? If I was,i wouldn't turn ur azz down
Sarcasm indeed !
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Goldieluks: And the woozing continues.

Hello.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:

B!tch, shut the f*ck up. It's also funny how you're taking panadol for sexkillz' headache.

It looks like beef is catching you today.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: D-X what happened to our weekly crush thread??
Thanks for asking. I perceived a thread conflict and divided attention btw this show and my weekly column smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: me desperate over what now? If I was,i wouldn't turn ur azz down
Sarcasm indeed !
lmao.

Common, let it pass
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hello.

Hi
Who you sef dey woo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz: @Vicky: don't be fooled by the likes on ur post. No sensible person agrees with you. It's SK and his dedicated followers. I can list those that liked ur post......

I hope u saw my hidden post, u should learn not to get involved when u know sh1t, Silly booty licker! It makes u look st*upid! Oh, I can post my initial post again if u didn't see it !
am not supporting SK or you!! yeah i saw your post,that's why i asked what's the e-beef btw you guys!

ItsModella: Hey sexkillz, if you're gonna hide comments, why don't you start from hiding vicky's comment?
forget that sweerie kiss kiss
you know the truth, simple just admit it kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
na so liked posts dey provoke persin? hahahhahahahahah!!! yet d same mor0ns get all pumped up wen folks keep clicking likes on dier shitty/repeated bars dey call diss. SMH!! Vicky carry go abeg!! buhahahahahaahaha!!! *singing* oyato laye re..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Well, no be their fault undecided
na who get fault? undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Goldieluks: And the woozing continues.

fine girl u get another a/c,I dey c another goldyluks can't spell d name correctly now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hi
Who you sef dey woo?
Erm....

I don't know how to woo. Teach me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (60)

Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.