Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33784 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
nairaland is wicked!
Explorer is *wickest!!!!

Erm erm has anybody seen mynd
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

She don see am....I don't know wetin that girl want walahi....Lollipop, she no like. Burger, she no like. Bugatti, she no like.....who knows her likes.....LALA?.... E joor o!
''u are insane'' she told me!
abeg, if you get Bugatti, shey I fit be your girlfriend?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: nairaland is wicked!
Explorer is *wickest!!!!

You are beginning to like me, that's nice cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Crown Prince:

I can sense a tone of hatred in your post. Thank God I am not wooing you

You sense wrong, hate too strong an emotion to waste on NL n too hard a word to use on someone who hasn't wronged me.
I'm just slightly pissed that the dude shrugged off this same idea when it was presented by another Nlander so arrogantly calling it 'pointless' and is suddenly calling it a 'great idea'.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are beginning to like me, that's nice cheesy
I despise u!
I know my love will soon come online
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Annawhite for u grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: Annawhite for u grin
since I don't have anyone turning my head with love!
Ill let trouble use my mouth!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
@sexkillz,
Your counter was driven by overzealous sentiments and impropable emotion as it lacks objective technicality to disparage my standpoint. I can count on you as an intelligent fellow who argues a point not to substantiate evidence but to experiment on your quotient capabilities.

you are paired against Lastapostle for Vivian chinasa and has tactically employs manipulative schemes to circumvent the incorruptible disposition of the prize lady and her subsequent acceptance to your antics may spell doom for the unsuspecting Lastapostle of a guy.

I wish I was paired with you so I can take you to the cleaners

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
ItsModella:
abeg, if you get Bugatti, shey I fit be your girlfriend?
itsmodella na lie
Na only keke d guy get for hire purchase
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Crown Prince:

I can sense a tone of hatred in your post. Thank God I am not wooing you

Yes she's probably angry cos her man suggested this same thing
And it was notoriously rejected!
If they are gna shuffle d guys 2other ladies after turning me down much ealier
Then please count me out

For now it remains uj- or no one undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by bluestreak(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Explorer is *wickest!!!!

sweetie... Dont mind explorer... And, u know what?..its making me love u more sweetie
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
bluestreak: sweetie... Dont mind explorer... And, u know what?..its making me love u more sweetie
baby I've been waiting for u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Crown Prince: @sexkillz,
Your counter was driven by overzealous sentiments and impropable emotion as it lacks objective technicality to disparage my standpoint. I can count on you as an intelligent fellow who argues a point not to substantiate evidence but to experiment on your quotient capabilities.

you are paired against Lastapostle for Vivian chinasa and has tactically employs manipulative schemes to circumvent the incorruptible disposition of the prize lady and her subsequent acceptance to your antics may spell doom for the unsuspecting Lastapostle of a guy.

This comment exposes your obscurantism on the meaning of the word "competition". It is pitiable that you composed that meaningless epistle cos you were scared of losing.

If you are scared of losing, go home!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol all this grammar hah
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes she's probably angry cos her man suggested this same thing
And it was notoriously rejected!
If they are gna shuffle d guys 2other ladies after turning me down much ealier
Then please count me out

For now it remains uj- or no one undecided

It is called BRANDING.
You can sale a bad product with good packaging.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by bluestreak(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
annawhite: I despise u!
I know my love will soon come online
yeah!..sweetie and ur love has come to stay...why cast d pearl before the swine?..Everyone knows the crown is only meant for the king and let it sound loud and clear...Here comes the King...The world..behold my Queen..*Annawhite*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle: Lol all this grammar hah
Don't pick on me. I can forecast you are emotionally indebted to 190,
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
What's going on here? Why all the big big grammar. *where is my dictionary when I needed it most*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Crown Prince:
Don't pick on me. I can forecast you are emotionally indebted to 190,
bwahahahahahahaha and i can forecast you're just some bored dude looking for someone to annoy n make ur day. You picked the wrong person mate *tuning you out*.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: What's going on here? Why all the big big grammar. *where is my dictionary when I needed it most*

here use mine *hands over thesaurus* abi u want oxford advanced learners?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:

You sense wrong, hate too strong an emotion to waste on NL n too hard a word to use on someone who hasn't wronged me.
I'm just slightly pissed that the dude shrugged off this same idea when it was presented by another Nlander so arrogantly calling it 'pointless' and is suddenly calling it a 'great idea'.
I like someone like you, thanks for pointing that out. Unnecessary favoritism, smh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Crown Prince: @sexkillz,

sexkillz: This comment exposes your obscurantism on the meaning of the word "competition". It is pitiable that you composed that meaningless epistle cos you were scared of losing.

If you are scared of losing, go home!

dudes say what?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
bwahahahahahahaha and i can forecast you're just some bored dude looking for someone to annoy n make ur day. You picked the wrong person mate *tuning you out*.

I was only trying to establish evidence to my suspicions. It has not got to name dropping please.

For those sending PM, my address is dozmannprojects@yahoo.com
I can not access the nairaland registered email for obvious reasons
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Explorer is *wickest!!!!

Why won't you let me rest?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
musKeeto:LOl is “Lucifer Our lord”
Lmao... Lucifer My Angel and Origin
Lwkmd... Lucifer Will Keep Me from Death
Smh - Satan's in My Heart.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase:

She don see am....I don't know wetin that girl want walahi....Lollipop, she no like. Burger, she no like. Bugatti, she no like.....who knows her likes.....LALA?.... E joor o!
''u are insane'' she told me!
Lol, still didn't get d PM though. Saw one by sisley or smthn like that. Lol, I give up! Prolly d fault is from u and not me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
bluestreak: yeah!..sweetie and ur love has come to stay...why cast d pearl before the swine?..Everyone knows the crown is only meant for the king and let it sound loud and clear...Here comes the King...The world..behold my Queen..*Annawhite*
oh baby u making me go gaga
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why won't you let me rest?
wanted u to come and pay homage to my baby blue streak!
Stop acting like a king I turned u down and not d other way joor !. . . . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
I just hate it when people see 'big words' and start exclaiming "chei see grammar!". It's not grammar you muppets, its fùcking VOCABULARY
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
I just hate it when people see 'big words' and start exclaiming "chei see grammar!". It's not grammar you muppets, its fùcking VOCABULARY
yeah, we know that.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
GBAM!! I bookmarked the page so my friends can see it. They are going to laugh their a*sses off. They sound like two illiterates with a dictionary at hand. Extremely hilarious!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!! I bookmarked the page so my friends can see it. They are going to laugh their a*ss off. They sound like two illiterates with a dictionary at hand. Extremely hilarious!
*faints*

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (60)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.