Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Marital Rape - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marital Rape (27800 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a man to force his wife to have sex with him?

Yes: 16% (34 votes)
No: 83% (172 votes)
This poll has ended

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Rape by debosky(m): 5:36am On Feb 16, 2008
@ nwando

na one babe like dis tiff my heart oh! cheesy

I don't wanna be a player no more. wink

wetin be tortilla for d land of canaan. . .Abraham called her his sister sef, dat one no mean say bros no dey sample the goods each night. cheesy
Re: Marital Rape by 4Him(m): 5:54am On Feb 16, 2008
bros debo somebody don tiff ur heart . . . i talk am say this is our yr of feminine pleasures. grin

Nwando . . . dont decieve urself, Abraham was too busy recieving revelations to be lifting Sarah up on camels. There were servants for that already.
Re: Marital Rape by debosky(m): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2008
4Him:

bros debo somebody don tiff your heart . . . i talk am say this is our yr of feminine pleasures. grin

Nwando . . . don't decieve yourself, Abraham was too busy recieving revelations to be lifting Sarah up on camels. There were servants for that already.

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! grin

You're next in line wink

BTW Bayo says wazzap wink
Re: Marital Rape by meexteriox(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2008
This issue need not be overflowed. I mean let us first define what God really had in mind on the issue of marriage.

Marriage is a divine institution and a natural contract by which a man and a woman become husband and wife, for the production and upbringing of children in the fear and nurture of the living God.

A woman denying her husband sex, should have concise reason for that, same goes for the man. It should not be a one way traffic. I think what we should be doing here is offering solution to the root cause and not throwing jabs, insults and all what not to each other. This is a sensitive matter, until you are married you might never understand what this particular topic entails.

Man's second childhood begins when a woman gets hold of him. It is a different ball game from mere girlfriend and boyfriend thing.

In the words of Longfellow :[center] As unto bow the cord is,
As unto the man is woman,
Though she bends him, she obeys him,
Though she draws him, yet she follows,
Useless each without the other.[/center]
Re: Marital Rape by spoilt(f): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
Debo when is the wedding? grin
bring her to nairaland for 'interview'. i will start a 'what did you see in debosky'? thread for her! grin grin
Re: Marital Rape by 4Play(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2008
spoilt:

Debo when is the wedding? grin
bring her to nairaland for 'interview'. i will start a 'what did you see in debosky'? thread for her! grin grin

No mind that womaniser! He was on another thread asking HotFunmmi to "molest" him shocked grin Person swear for am say na women im go dey pursue for the rest of his life grin

Where are the Sarahs of today? Nowadays,women want to be moneybagged before behaving themselves.
Re: Marital Rape by TheSly: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2008
what God has Joined together. . . .let no Nler put 'asunder' cheesy
Re: Marital Rape by CJMONI(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2008
like contribting in topics like dis.

. . ., . ., dem ladies cuz u r delicate soft and fragile all i want 2 do wen am wit ma lady is hold,cuddle,kiss and pamper her, , .she is my angel. we could only do it wen e dey do us tinitinini.
Re: Marital Rape by holythug(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
marital rape hmmm is hard for a woman to say it out, but it happens for real
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Debosky

Who go marry you ?? Monkey yansh !
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2008
@D-Reloaded

. All i'm saying is hum hum hum " It ain't like you go prepare pounded yam for your husband"abi?

Omo Aje cheese ! lipsrsealed oh i mean Butter.
Re: Marital Rape by 4Him(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2008
debosky:

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! grin

You're next in line wink

BTW Bayo says wazzap wink

very soon my bros smiley
Tell Bayo i send my greetings. I will be at ur end in May.
Re: Marital Rape by Dreloaded(f): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2008
Debo is a bloody harlot.

You have to wear gloves to touch him sef. Ashewo
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
@D-reloaded

Wzup pumpkin?
Re: Marital Rape by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

Debo is a bloody harlot.

You have to wear gloves to touch him sef. Ashewo

tell me more shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marital Rape by Dreloaded(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
Lmao you no see him all over Nairaland. No female is safe.
Re: Marital Rape by ifele(m): 12:16am On Feb 17, 2008
Marital rape is wrong. Why should a man rape his wife? Have you heard of women who sex men like they are women. Thats disgusting. Woman sticking finger up a mans butt. Dirty and disgraceful. Rape should be punished with death. In a marriage the woman should be given a divorce. Anyway married people should be more careful.
Re: Marital Rape by Dreloaded(f): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2008
What the hell
Re: Marital Rape by RDynamite(f): 4:28am On Feb 17, 2008
holythug:

marital rape hmmm is hard for a woman to say it out, but it happens for real

You don rape ya wife b4? grin

ifele:

Marital rape is wrong. Why should a man rape his wife? Have you heard of women who sex men like they are women. Thats disgusting. Woman sticking finger up a mans butt. Dirty and disgraceful. Rape should be punished with death. In a marriage the woman should be given a divorce. Anyway married people should be more careful.

Everything alright upstairs? NL wonders! grin
Re: Marital Rape by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2008
@Dejosky
hey!! what happened to debosky? man, and here i was thinking your I.D could not get any worst, you just proved me wrong cry
Re: Marital Rape by Ajisafe: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2008
ifele:

Sounds like a minor, or some retard.

R-Dynamite:

Everything alright upstairs? Nairaland wonders!

LOL! E gbami o! Oh, Lord!
Re: Marital Rape by SweetT1: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2008
where is my shorty " Lady T"??
Re: Marital Rape by odada(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2008
Sex should be consensual between the married couples but bachy's like us know that R&B is allowed sometimes grin grin grin.
On a more serious note,my pastor once said in church that when a man comes home from work late and is very tired!after his shower and dinner he has to take his wife to the room and work again?
@poster
Marital rape is vice versa,not one sided. . .a woman could assault her husband sexually tongue tongue tongue
Re: Marital Rape by Ajisafe: 5:07am On Feb 18, 2008
odada:

@poster
Marital rape is vice versa,not one sided. . .a woman could assault her husband sexually tongue tongue tongue

Word!
Re: Marital Rape by efuah(f): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2008
R-Dynamite:

You don rape ya wife before? grin

Everything alright upstairs? Nairaland wonders! grin
ehen? ehen? LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Marital Rape by ayobase(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2008
ITS GOING TO BE
DO ME I DO
MAN NO GO VEX AFFAIRS.

THERE IS NO POINT FORCING
THE ONLY ONE I HAVE SEX WITH
WHEN SHE REFUSES ME.

IT IS A POINT OF REFUSING HER
WHEN SHE NEEDS ME THE MOST.

I WOULDNT DIE COS
SOMEBODY IS STARVING
SEXUALLY!!!!
Re: Marital Rape by SENATORJD(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2008
Marital rape that is crazy, inhumane, "murderly", technically dangerous, ultimately selfish and should be treated as a criminal offence.Better still i think i would raise the issue in the next sitting.
But on a serious note, as much as it lies in the womans power try not refusing ur husband. he is your husband and if we follow scriptures well that means just him and him alone so that implies that if you say no for the next 2years logically if he is a faithful husband he wont have sex for 24 months? Sex aint what marriage is about, its just a fragment , but it still is an important one, So if u refuse him apart of the "rape" issue, such things can lead to him having external affairs.
Re: Marital Rape by RDynamite(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2008
SENATOR JD:

But on a serious note, as much as it lies in the womans power try not refusing your husband. he is your husband and if we follow scriptures well that means just him and him alone so that implies that if you say no for the next 2years logically if he is a faithful husband he wont have sex for 24 months? Sex aint what marriage is about, its just a fragment , but it still is an important one, So if u refuse him apart of the "rape" issue, such things can lead to him having external affairs.

For as long as a man remains a jackass then a woman has the right to say no and vice versa. All that scripture blah blah won't work here.
So amusing how you guys take this sex issue so seriously grin
Re: Marital Rape by yemivictor: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2008
R-Dynamite:

For as long as a man remains a jackass then a woman has the right to say no and vice versa. All that scripture blah blah won't work here.
[b]So amusing how you guys take this sex issue so seriously ;[/b]D

And you,

How do you take the sex issue?

Lightly??

I don't think so!! cheesy wink grin
Re: Marital Rape by RDynamite(f): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
lol. . I don't hit my head on the wall over such matters. Nothing to worry about if you know what I mean wink grin
Re: Marital Rape by yemivictor: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2008
R-Dynamite:

lol. . I don't hit my head on the wall over such matters. Nothing to worry about if you know what I mean wink grin

Well, that must be because you're getting sexed regularly!

Hence, you don't value it!!

It's the same with food!

Not until you fast or go on a hunger strike!!

Before you really cherish it!!! grin

Enjoy!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Marital Rape by holythug(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ dyna, wateva, plz tink b4 postin

if u do research, u will knw wat am talkin about & besides av u heard of jerry springers show take a peep @ least once

den u will knw wat i mean

quit quotin pple wit wat dey say & get a lyfestand out on ur own & contribute

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.