Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (29837 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:

You has a points anyway.

are you for real? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Until when a man small fellow starts to fall like a scorched leave, age doesn't matter that much. shocked grin
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
It is all about choices. A 40 year old man can marry a 20 year old lady. As far as both are adults age doesn't matter because they are mature to make their own choices.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts: I think Mynd44 said the most sensibles things on this topics. He gave the right answered.

That was just it. When you are over the ages of 18 you are a adult.
bros if na joke be this make you stop am abeg! am definitely not in the mood to laugh. angry angry angry
~vicky~:

are you for real? grin
Echoing my thoughts LMAO grin
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by gidiMonsta(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts: I think Mynd44 said the most sensibles things on this topics. He gave the right answered.

WTH

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
~vicky~:

are you for real? grin
Stop picking on people grammatical errors. In some universe have works for you regardless of the number. I think it is better to say ' you have a point there anyway ' than to say ' you HAS a POINTS anyway ' .

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: Stop picking on people grammatical errors. In some universe have works for you regardless of the number. I think it is better to say ' you have a point there anyway ' than to say ' you HAS a POINTS anyway ' .

please stick to the topic and stop quoting grin me

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
binger: You knw one bad thing about Nigerians? We mix cultures a lot...we copy the lifestyle and psyche of Americans,Germans,Chinese...and mix everything together with our indeginuos cultures.Decades ago,the Nigerian psyche on marriage believes in a man marrying a woman he is older than.But due to 'Westernization' (some dimwits will say its Civilization),the common phrase nowadays is 'Age is just a number'. In truth,its more than a number.Its, in most cases, a determinant of Maturity,Knowledge and Skill,all needed for a successful relationship

Dimwits?! Because they found love irrespective of age? History is replete with great men that will be remembered forever that married women waaaay older than them... Prophet Mohammed of Islam is one good example.

And you dare talk about "maturity" after all that you spewed up there? undecided

Age, in your case, clearly is a number. How old are you because if youre more than 13yrs old... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Vicky and berem whats the matters? Why must you quotes my replying if you do not understood? I just doesnt like how nairalanders characteristic.

Anyways, I like boths of your name.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
berem: bros if na joke be this make you stop am abeg! am definitely not in the mood to laugh. angry angry angry

What did you meant by jokes?

Anyways, age or no age, maturity and compartmentability is the key.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts: Vicky and berem whats the matters? Why must you quotes my replying if you do not understood? I just doesnt like how nairalanders characteristic.

undecided undecided mo gbe!!
lol

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
~vicky~:

I think it's really gross when people 10 yrs + apart date., age really matters no matter what!

So, a 50year old man dating a 40yr old woman would gross you out? Stop having your panties in a bunch, hun, 1682 A.D was like 10 billion years ago, wake up... its 2012 now. 2013 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
~vicky~:

lol

What? grin

Vicky id like to get to know you?

Between, can you date someone seven years older than you? Just asking.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by stunna2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
if age matters then everyone must mature at the same rate...lie!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:

can you date someone seven years older than you? Just asking.

IMO, no i wont do that
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
$tunna:

I'm confused. Please expatiate. I know you want to make sense.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:

Between, can you date someone seven years older than you? Just asking.

Bros, you do know that "BTW" means By The Way and not "Between" sha? I just say make I hip you small before you come go toast that gal wey be 7yrs your junior wey you dey eye, next thing she go come dey laff you say you be egbon. Before we know you sef go come set up thread "Why are girls 7yrs your junior so rude?"

Thank me later.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:

What did you meant by jokes?

Anyways, age or no age, maturity and compartmentability is the key.
ok thank God it is not a jokes! afraid haf catched me now.i wented to jumps in the lagoons before i changeth my soul. i understood you well. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by topmostg: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts: Vicky and berem whats the matters? Why must you quotes my replying if you do not understood? I just doesnt like how nairalanders characteristic.

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by greatgod2012(f): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
It depends on d individual concerned, if u think age is just a number, and u are sincere with it dt u can cope, well, good for u. Also if u think age matters, take ur decision and stand by it. As 4 me, i cant stand someone who is so older than me, i took d decision and stood by it, and it pays me off, i dont feel like a kid in my marriage, i can make imput, unlike in some marriage where d man will constantly be reminding d woman her age, hence, should keep quiet.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
~vicky~:

lol
*Sigh and bump my head on the wall* Can't you just stop for once pointing out the guy unforced grammatical errors? You are very funny and trouble-making in nature!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by kpolli(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Xplodes2700: Age is definitely an issue, it makes me sick hearing a 25yrs old girl even dating a 35yrs old guy, in my own opinion i feel the age difference shud be @ least four years angry

at most u mean
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
$tunna:
True that...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: *Sigh and bump my head on the wall* Can't you just stopped for once pointing out the guy unforced grammatical errors? You are very funny and trouble-making in nature!
grin grin grin ok Sir!
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by SELFWORTH: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Everything will be a problem for an immature man or woman. A small mind is a small mind. Age has nothing to do with .

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
kingoflag:

Bros, you do know that "BTW" means By The Way and not "Between" sha? I just say make I hip you small before you come go toast that gal wey be 7yrs your junior wey you dey eye, next thing she go come dey laff you say you be egbon. Before we know you sef go come set up thread "Why are girls 7yrs your junior so rude?"

Thank me later.

I dont gets you.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Khayordhe: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
Xplodes2700: Age is definitely an issue, it makes me sick hearing a 25yrs old girl even dating a 35yrs old guy, in my own opinion i feel the age difference shud be @ least four years angry
MR MICKMEN:
listen to urself,atleast 4yrs atmost what? mufu
atmost 30yrs.. gringrin
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:

I'm confused. Please expatiate. I know you want to make sense.

Ok what he/she means is that everyone of the same age do not neccesarily have the same level of maturity. Clear enough for you huh? And the word is *Expantiate*. Stop using big grammar if you can't spell it. Explain would have served the same purpose....

1 Like

Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Morayo747:

Ok what he/she means is that everyone everyone of the same age do not neccesarily have the same level of maturity. Clear enough for you huh? And the word is *Expantiate*. Stop using big grammar if you can't spell it. Explain would have served the same purpose....

Expantiaite?... Are you for real? Vicky and Berem are you there?

Morayo definitely wants to help a dude whom she purportedly believe do not understand english and in the process showcased how ignorant she is of the proper spelling of english words. Shame!.
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by SELFWORTH: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2012

What language is this? Greek? The grammar is giving me headache .
Re: Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2012

jisos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.