Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,862 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (175451 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
Big congratulations to Pinkydaisy. We thk God for safe delivery. Welcome on board lil Angel. God bless u real good.

Always Baby I no mind for now so far there's relative peace no wahala. Though just got them seaters abi walkers so the joy of running around their room and the music that keeps woozing out of it is gradually occupying the space of tv. I kno its only a matter of time b4 they get bored of it. But we will restrategize again when we get to that point.

Hebrew Woman, thks for the info. Your baby is quite young at 5 wks. Hopefully she will outgrow it gradually. Na shakara all of them dey do cos they know they are very precious.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 7:04pm On May 30, 2013
Congrats to all new mums

@ MSTIA
My dear sister how are u doing? I trust the Lord to perfect everything for your good. I can't wait to hear ur good news!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 5:48pm On May 31, 2013
God has done it for me and my family oooo, my DD arrived on Wednesday morning, and she is so cute.

Please for other waiting mother believe and it will come to pass. Delay is never denial. This year my marriage will be 5 yrs. After numerous miscarriages for 4 yrs, God proved himself faithful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2013
Congratulations Mstia. God is great. Welcome onboard LO, the joy you have brought to ur parents shall be permanent IJN. Our love and kisses to ur DD.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Wow. Good news galore!Congrats Pinky and Mstia...the Lord will perfect all that concerns you and ur precious bundles of joy IJN!

Mstia...I am so happy for u. Got many friends that have done 5yrs and are still waiting n I know what dey are going thru.Sometyms I wish I had the gift of miracles, everybody in the Ttc thread for don carry belle be dat!

Congrats to d new mums o! My sister HebrewWoman. I love reading ur posts grin
No be God? E get d tym wey we dey pray for belle make baby keep us awake at nyt. Now look at us....He has given us something to remind us of His love and am sure He smiles when He sees us either dancing around d house to make baby sleep,or pressing our backs and holding the base of our bumps to support d growing baby. May His name be praised.

This thread has celebrated its first set of babies....there shall be more and more IJN

Blenddddddddy....na u be dis wey dey think how to occupy babies? See how God compensated you with double blessings.He gave u double for ur trouble and for all u did to encourage others. May He continue to amaze u with d good tins of life in double portions.

spicy congrats dear. I am happy for u
Welcome to the thread and dont forget to share what u did differently. Feel free to ask any questions. Wishing u a happy and healthy nine months.

@Udoka...sometyms words are overrated so ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))). Welcome back!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2013
@MSTIA,
Congrats on your bundle of joy!!! God is indeed faithful. I am happy for you and this testimony. May she be taught of the Lord and great shall be her peace.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
@mstia
Congrats once more sis!

@prettymoma
My sis how u and LO? I thank God for moving me back to ds forum.

@all
Do u hv any recommendation for trendy and affordable maternity office wears?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaibeji2(f): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2013
MSTIA: God has done it for me and my family oooo, my DD arrived on Wednesday morning, and she is so cute.

Please for other waiting mother believe and it will come to pass. Delay is never denial. This year my marriage will be 5 yrs. After numerous miscarriages for 4 yrs, God proved himself faithful.

CONGRATULATIONS MSTIA.
Pls can you inbox or post me the contact of your gynea?
Thanks.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2013
@prettymomma tell me abt it my sister. Every single day I take a moment to just thank a God while looking into my daughters eyes. Sometimes I find myself talking to myself, it's almost like I can't get over the fact that am now a mother. God has been so wonderful.
And the fact that LO is healthy and thriving with absolutely no health issues is so fulfilling. I have a friend dat was due 3 weeks after me but she ended up havin her baby at 34 weeks, and I know what she's going through now. I keep praying for her cos it takes strength to pull through such. I promised myself that I will never take for granted this blessing that God has given me.
I get so emotional just talking about LO, it's unbelievable.

How u dey dear? How's LO kicking? Hope ur ready and done with all the baby shopping. How excited are you? The closer I got to my due date the more I could not wait to meet LO.

@all, safe delivery to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by younggirl: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Hello great mothers!!! Its been a while! This is ilovemi with a new name! Congratulations to all the new mothers in the house.just to let you know I welcomed my LO some few days ago and we are doing very great! Wishing all expectant mothers a safe delivery!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chi16(f): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2013
@younggirl...congrats dear and rgds to ur baby. i
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
pinkdaisy,mstia,youngirl, congrats may ur lo bring peace and happiness to ur homes.@prettymomma,God will be there for u.remain blessed
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
I can't help it,,,,,,,,,,,,,I JUST GATS TO SHOUTTTTTTTTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD YOU ARE SO GOODDDDDDDDDD,,,,

The way the testimonies are pouring in ehhh,,,e be like say my heart wan burst.

to all those TTC,,,hold on dearies,,,,,,Joy is just round the corner.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2013
Thank you my wonderful sisters for ur prayers. Tje best way to describe how I feel today is " When the Lord turned again the Captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream" I pray that God will in his infinite Mercy hear every woman in the TTC thread.

Congrats Pinkydaisy and others who just had their LOs. Seanbell, it is well with you.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Fvine: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Congrats to all the Mummies and new Mum's and. Their LO's. Please I have a question. Does anyone here have a positive review for Regenesis Fertility Hospital Ikeja? I know it is God that works and gives but one needs to do his part and leave d rest to God. Thanks all. Pls share .
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello prettymoma,

pls we are all eager to heard your goodnews! pls come online and tell us you are ok, because l know you are ok.
Take care dear, wishing you all the very best!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by umpteen: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Congrats to all the NEW MUMMIES.
May all the children be a joyous one to you and they grow up in SOLOMONIC wisdom.(AMEN)
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hafsy22: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2013
Hello everyone, am new 2 this thread, how are u all? I wish u all d pregnant mama's a healthy 9months, am 25years old, got married in 2010, after 6months of marriage I wasn't able to conceived, visit d hosp and met a gynae consultant, ordered me 2 do hormonal assay test, since am having irregular menses, did ultrasound and bilateral cysts was diagnosed,my test came out and I was having polycystic ovarian cysts, I cried and pray hard, but nothing, in 2011 my doctor suggested I should 've laparoscopy, I did and got pregnant same month after 1 and half years, was excited but never knew my joy could turn 2 sorrow, at 8weeks we went 4 ultrasound 2 see if there is heartbeat but unfortunately no there wasn't, I was devastated, doc suggested I should 've D&C done immediately, but I refused, asked 4 more 2weeks to see if it was just 2 early 2 see.went home after 2days I started bleeding, went back 2 d hospital and had D&C, I started trying immediately my period came but wasn't successful, Clomid and glucophage was prescribed 2 me for 8cycles with no successful, I became depressed, all my friends got their own children, but me still struggling, another 1 and half year no good news, some friends knew I wasn't pregnant but will call and said we heard u 've put bed, how is your baby? What is her/his name? I cried and pray 2 God to bless me with kids so that those mocking me will be put 2 shame, I started researching on Google and saw some women don't ovulate on Clomid, but a lot got pregnant with injectables, I now tried for 3cycles, d last cycle I was pregnant don't know after 2months no mensis took a test it was positive, am now 12weeks pregnant, with strong heartbeat everything looks good so far, hoping 4 healthy 9months, sorry 4 d long strong just want 2 share my strugglings with u people, thank you and have a lovely day.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
congrats to everyone,
Hebrewwoman,how's da lil angel?
MSTIA,CAMRY,PINKY ,all newmoms...i'm sure you and the babies are doing great.

PrettyMomma where @ thou?hehehehehehehe.i sure say something don happen.

UdoPauly,
I'm soo glad you are back and i am chuffed with your news!! God bless..

Hafsy, God will see you to term,Congrats!!

Love you all..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by VENUSS(f): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Prettymomma, where are you o. This kind forum that if don't see someone , you don't know where to look for him/her. Na wa o.

I just hope you are ok and well whereever you are. Wishing you more of God's blessings.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by safe06: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
@all BELLFULL mamas ,I dey hail oooo,how bori?hope u all are doing well?its well with us all. Minyle,na fight I being wan carry come here,bur as I reach here d spirit of calmness enter my bori,make ona try dey check on ur ttc sisters na,hmmm,coz wen I finally upgrade come here,I wee push all of ona to "old mama youngie" a.k.a "after one" thread.shikena.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello sisters. I apologise for my absence. Circumstances led to my not being able to come online.

I know I have a lot of catching up to do but I just wanted to announce the arrival of our baby. The labour wasn't easy AT ALL but as I look at the face of this precious baby, I know without a doubt that I'd do it again if I had to, cos it was worth it at the end of the day.

Sometyms I don't sleep at night cos am still in wonder. I am also operating on a few hours of night sleep cos the baby suckles for Federal Government!

My prayer for all the waiting sisters is that this year will pass no one by. May God satisfy you all with the desires of your heart for nothing is impossible for Him to do.

Thanks to all who sent me mails, I am only just logging on to my mailbox. I was practically ORDERED to stop browsing cos I kept reading scary things, manifesting the symptoms and getting stressed out....its a long story....

I'll come back with my full testimony as soon as possible,please sisters bear with me just a little longer.
I love you all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pretty moma immediately i saw your name as last poster i screamed and jumped up.....coooooooongrats..

Cant wait for your testimony....
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin Yipee!!!! Our very own prettymomma don born o! Congratulations dear. We had been waiting for this testimony. Come complete am o.
grin @Suck for federal government. You no go blame am na. Oga don get competition now.
Do not stress dear. Just settle in with baby and come tell us. You no go fit sleep because of the daze. I understand. Amen to the prayer. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by skimpychick(f): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yeeeeeey congratulations. @prettymomma. The child ll bring joy to his parents n outstand among his peers. @ suck for fed govt lol grin abeg leave baby to suck joor. Dh go dey envy am o lol. So happy for u. Patiently waiting for your testimoniesssss.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Big congratulations to you and hubby. Finally we get to hear from u. Congrats Sis and welcome on board lil One. our love and kisses to your baby. U no tell us whether na Super Eagle or Falcon u offload. Anyways, our love to him/her.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
hurraaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, welcome much awaited precious baby!!!! Congrats my sister, happy to hear from you. Come back and gist us, my ear is itching cheesy
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chi16(f): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
@prettymoma...congratulobia. Our God is a God of perfection.may His name be praised forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead? / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.