Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172992 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by VENUSS(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2013
@pinkdaisy let's see urr bump before you off load o. Am sure the belle have tripled now. May you all have a safe,smooth and healthy delivery. Amen.
@prettymomma et al make una follow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by safe06: 2:41pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@blendy,lol,I dey consider am. Hailings to ur lil soldiers..
@zenoj,thanks,I'm good,guess u are too.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by berrybass(f): 2:56pm On May 07, 2013
@all d preggi momma in d house I hail una, reading ur post bring smile 2 my face . May God almighty grant u all safe delivery as He has promise. Remain blessed al Hebrew woman.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:03pm On May 07, 2013
ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚нaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ‎​‎​‎​​​​​​ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) =D =)) ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ‎​‎​‎​​​​​​ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎
ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°ººнaĦaнaº°˚

Na who send me come NL when I dey for office wey people plenty........
See how pple dey look me like crase person as I dey hold my belle dey laff!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:16pm On May 07, 2013
@my wonderful sisters. Thanks so much for lifting my spirit with ur humour and assurances. I needed dis seriously cos I was already scaring myself and even DH. When I first told him that the movements were not like usual, he said 'pls allow d baby to rest jo! Shebi u were complaining b4 that baby was kicking u lik a martial artist?' So I kept quiet.

But yesterday when I said 'today baby was kicking my vjj in a funny way' he said 'THANK GOD FOR DAT!I was worried cos u haven't said anytin about kicks for some days now but I didn't want u to panic so I didn't ask"

LMAO smiley I bin think say im no dey worry too. tongue

Anyway, am so happy I have u ladies to talk to. I am indeed blessed and love u all.

@pinky. Abeg no vex, I have taken my correction and tnx for the pillow advise, I shall apply. Lol....thank God for u o! So na small remain make we come chop rice...Ope o!The Lord is with you..waiting eagerly 4 ur testimony.

@safe. You ehn! E get one tym wey I come dey ask myself say whether no be Seanbell dey use dis moniker so? B4 I remember say una different. U are too funny! Thanks for ur plenty humour and bedmatic trainings and 'hi' make u no talk say I no greet u too! smiley cheesy

@zenoj and blendy. Thanks so much u are d best. I can't believe that I have entered 30weeks myself smiley

as for pikinmama...I get over active imagination....i don almost fall for ground as i dey imagine you raising you leg up make baby no jump out. As for googling crazy stuff...I am a prof! cool I don google that one at 9weeks smiley .
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:56pm On May 07, 2013
@all the waiting ladies and gents....we know how it is when one is in God's waiting room. Its never ever easy and so many things may be going through your mind. We know....and we can say with a certainty that God will surely do it for you all. See how many BFPs were announced last month na...that's how the Lord works and like play like play, na so una go dey post for any of the pregnancy threads 'am so so weeks gone by'. It will happen IJN...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 7:11am On May 08, 2013
@pinkdaisy, dis my madam on top is such a handful. She wnt sleep unless smeone is carrying her, once u out her in her bassinet she starts screaming bloody murder. And she eats so much, I had to ask her Dr if am over feeding her cos she's really adding weight but he said there's nutting like over feeding at this age cos weight gain is really important. I just wonder if my breast milk supply will be enuf for her cos mehn, she can eat...whewww!!! I was planning to do exclusive for at least 6 months but at dis rate am not sure anymore.
How's LO? Ur 39weeks now, wow time really flies. Am glad ur baby is head dwn. Mine was head dwn but stil refused to cme out so I had to be induced. How did ur Drs appt go? Am so excited for u, get all d rest u can cos once LO cmes, rest flies thru d door.

@prettymomma, abeg allow LO to take a chill pill b4 coming out into dis world. Dnt stress urself my dear, LO is probably getting so big that there no much room for all those kicking and stuff.

@zenoj, how body? Hope ur preparing as well.

To everyone waiting to put to bed, wishing u all the safest delivery ever...may God be with you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 1:00pm On May 08, 2013
Lol! Na real madam at the top! Abeg allow her to eat jare! Or is that not the ultimate function of the booby angry
So long as u have not started seeing things in twos and upside down abeg give our princess her food o!

Am so happy for u..we await the testimonies of Pinky, Zenoj, Seanbell,etc

As for me, e be like say na d laughter wey I laf yesterday dey wake up my baby cos d kicks and movements have re-started gradually. YAY!

I have not bought all I need yet cos its like I have so much tym. Hebrewwoman she knows she is loved..dats why our precious ta-ta like hand.

But I dey use ur experience dey advise mysef now cos I haf paid for one nice Moses basket but if d baby no go sleep inside mak I use d money buy something else.

Pinky..how are u doing? We are praying for you.....
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 8:24am On May 09, 2013
Sisters and brothers,,,,,i need your prayers now more than ever,,,,,,,i want to come back to this forum and give my own testimony tooo,,,just pray for me and LO and DH.

God bless all of you for being with me thru it all, i will forever cherish these messages.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 9:06am On May 09, 2013
[quote author=VENUSS]@pinkdaisy let's see urr bump before you off load o. Am sure the belle have tripled now. May you all have a safe,smooth and healthy delivery. Amen.[quote]

darling kindly go the link ,,,,https://www.nairaland.com/1123394/pregnancy-baby-bump-pics
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 1:11am On May 10, 2013
@ pinky. He has brought u dis far and He will see u thru.
Don't be afraid babe...we are praying that u will also deliver like a Hebrew woman.

We are waiting for your testimony hon cos u will surely testify in d mighty name of our Lord Jesus..Amen!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaibeji2(f): 8:16pm On May 10, 2013
Hi everyone, I want to know if there's anyone that has had endometriosis before getting pregnant and what was the drug used.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by yemad(f): 11:14am On May 11, 2013
U
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by yemad(f): 11:19am On May 11, 2013
Good morn mamas, thank God for this wonderful thread. God bless us all..... I have been a silent follower and I have a few questions. I have been married for 5yrs n ttcing, I did hsg n was told both tubes r blocked cry ,is there any1 here that has done tube flushing procedure....pls enlighten me......
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaibeji2(f): 12:31pm On May 11, 2013
yemad: Good morn mamas, thank God for this wonderful thread. God bless us all..... I have been a silent follower and I have a few questions. I have been married for 5yrs n ttcing, I did hsg n was told both tubes r blocked cry ,is there any1 here that has done tube flushing procedure....pls enlighten me......

I had a similar experience, I'll be going for hydrotubation (tube flushing) next week. I understand its as painful as hsg. I'll keep you posted.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaibeji2(f): 12:44pm On May 11, 2013
@Yemad: if I may ask, do u usually experience painful intercourse and or pains/cramps days after menstruating?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by yemad(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2013
@toyin Akan , I do have painful periods but not during intercourse. Is the tube flushing like a major procedure(general anesthesia runs)
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by yemad(f): 5:58pm On May 11, 2013
@toyin Akan , I do have painful periods but not during intercourse. Is the tube flushing like a major procedure(general anesthesia runs)
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by iyaibeji2(f): 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
@Yemad: it's just very similar to hsg. Instead of the dye used in hsg to trace out the tubes, your doctor will use antibiotics and sterilized water to flush the tubes. It will cause cramping so you might need to take some analgesics 1hr before the procedure so as to reduce the pain. Womb flushing is called hydrotubation.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by zinfly: 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
Hello wonderful ladies, I am new to this tread and glad I have other people to talk . It's my first month TTC. I am 4 days late for my period and have taken 4 test only to get a BFN. I used first response so it should be pretty good at picking up HCG levels 4 days after implantation .DH and I will love a baby soon and I have never been late before. I am really hoping for a BFP but will wait one week to test again. Are there ladies in the house with similar experience please share.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by VENUSS(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2013
pinkydaisy: Sisters and brothers,,,,,i need your prayers now more than ever,,,,,,,i want to come back to this forum and give my own testimony tooo,,,just pray for me and LO and DH.

God bless all of you for being with me thru it all, i will forever cherish these messages.
I know God have done it, we are wating patiently for you to come break the good news.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 7:04pm On May 24, 2013
@all, How are we faring? Welcome all the newbies and apologies for the long silence. @ Zinfly...perhaps you should wait a week and then retest. I wish you the best.

@Pinky...where art thou? We have absolute trust in God that all is well! Come in soon dear.

@Venuss..thank you so much for checking up on us....your visitation period is here and now IJMN....Amen!!

@Toyin and Yemad. I trust your questions have been answered on the ttc thread cos i saw that u posted there too (pls correct me if am mistaken, i am yet to catch up from where i stopped).... May your stay there be short IJN.....Amen!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 8:58pm On May 24, 2013
Pinkydaisy, we are patiently waiting for the good news. How are u and lil one? Waiting to celebrate wt u. Like PrettyMomma and Venus have said, pls pop in to say hi.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 6:52am On May 25, 2013
Pinkydaisy, na ur good news we dey wait make we rejoice with you. Newborn babies are really a handful so we understand if u never see road do anythng else. Just come and drop one line make we manage am like that.

Blendy77, how are ur soldiers? My daughter is such a handful and anytime I want to even complain I remember u and jst shut my mouth. Please how do u do it? I have jst one and e be me like dis. My main problem is that she wnt sleep unless smeone is carryin her, once u put her down she'll start screaming. So it's either am holding her or my mum is holding her, dats d only way she sleeps. I've tried evrythng pple hve been recommending stil no luck. I jst hope it's a phase that will pass soon. Cos wen I start work her baby sitter go suffer well well.

Prettymomma my pumpkin, how now? How's is ur LO kicking? The count dwn will soon begin. Hope say u don shop finish.

Zenoj, how u dey my sister? We are also waiting for your testimony. Hope ur doing very well.

Seanbell, I hail u ooo. Hope ur getting ready!!!
May the good lord see you all thru!!!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by yemad(f): 11:35am On May 25, 2013
Good morn all,trustee are all good?
@prettymomma, I didn't see any post on the blocked tube issue .@ toyin Akan. I'm still waiting for ur update on the hydrotubulation. How did it go?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by spicy13: 11:36am On May 25, 2013
Hello nairalanders, I have silently followed and benefitted from the experiences of the women in this forum. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has shared their experience for the benefit of those reading. God has finally visited Dh and I and we are expecting our own baby. Found out im about 9wks pregnant 3 days ago and the reality of it has still not hit me. Im overwhelmed with joy and excitment as we av waited for 4yrs to have this. I know for sure that God who has started this work will finish it until the very end. I pray for everyone on this forum who desires this same miracle to receive hers as miraculously as mine came before the end of this year. God bless us all, baby dust and showers to us all. Keep sharing and adding to the li es of others.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2013
Wow Spicy, Congrats to you and your DH!!!! This is great news. May the rest of your pregnancy go very well and may you deliver safely like hebrewwomen. Please share your testimony on the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/292

@Hebrewwoman, hope your baby is doing fine.
@Prettymoma, safe carriage.
@Pinkdaisy, we await your testimony.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2013
Spicy congratulations! I wish u and hubby a stress free pregnancy.

Hebrew woman one trick I use on them is cartoon and football stations. I just put them on their bouncers and swings and put a football station on. Atimes musical stations like Trace and Kingdom Africa also help them when they get bored of cartoon. The smaller one used to cry endlessly without any reason even when he is not hungry. We've had some peace since I started using TV therapy on them. They know they are 2 so somehow they have to pity us and co-operate. A friend said its bad sha especially when they become addicted to television but my Sister, I don't mind for now since I have my sanity.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 5:27am On May 26, 2013
My dear blendy, there's nothing I have not tried. I just concluded that it's a newborn phase that will end at some point. She's a little over 5 weeks now so hopefully aware getting closer to the end of it.
How are your boys doing? Am sure they are doing great. Keep up the good work dear...God will definitely help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 9:27pm On May 28, 2013
@all asking about pinkydaisy, she posted on the pregnancy thread that she put to bed on the 16th of May. Thank God for safe delivery. An guessing she will still post here at some point.
She also mentioned that she still needs our prayers as well, so please lets continue to pray for her and her family!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2013
@Pinkdaisy,
CONGRATULATIONS! Thank God for safe delivery of your miracle baby girl. I pray that all that is needed to care of her through her life till when she can stand on her own, the Lord will continually provide through you and your DH and may you enjoy the fruit of your labour over her in Jesus name.
May all the plans of the enemy be frustrated, annulled and dissappointed over your family. Please remain strong in the Lord.

@Hebrewwoman,
Thanks for the information. God bless you. How your beauty queen? Hope you are tying her hair ribbon now? Pele, you MUST NOT complain ni o. grin. You no get choice.

@Blendy, how the bobos now? Pele, dem no fit craze you. However, you need to re-arrange yourself so that TV no go become new nanny o. grin. May you receive divine wisdom to know what to do.

@PrettyMomma, how are you and your miracle. Hang in there, enjoy yourself now o, as you see the mamas no fit sleep for night. Sleep wella now because soon, I go dey hear from you grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by VENUSS(f): 12:59pm On May 29, 2013
Thanks for the info @ hebrewwoman.
Congratulations @pinkdaisy, I wish you and the baby good health and God's protection. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.