Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (36202 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by flux101(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
God knows..ill kill any gay dat crosses ma path..God will even give me a medal wen I get 2 heaven..fucktards!!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by patostation(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
How do gays manage things, I mean lovemaking for instance? Rumours have it that they put their manhood into their mates' anus where it mixes with shit. Tufiakwa! Very disgusting. Very unnatural. Very ungodly. I even hear that some of these people do go to church and that they read places such as Leviticus 20:13 and Romans 1:27! Even Genesis 19:5 and other places showing why God destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah. And Judges 19:22. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by yuzedo: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
rodeo0070:
MEGA MTCSCEWWW!!!

Lmaoooooo!!!! grin grin grin

See as dat other ugly f.ag dey look the two kissing guys with jealousy and longing! tongue

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by 80million1: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Speechless*

I'm finally unbanned after one week!
Thank You Jesus!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by matrixme(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
I guess it's about time the controversial issue of the LGBT hits Nairaland frontpage. Seems nothing is really happening within the country these days, the flood is receeding, boko haram doing their normal thingy, Fuel subsidy scam and the CBN currency note saga, no longer a trending topic, so a Vanguard newspaper reporter wants to put himself in relevance. No one can actually win the argument, even militant homophobias and indifferent victims. We ought to know that we are being had over this issue!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by slimfit1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
I don't care I don't like gay people they can do what ever they want at list more ladies for me babe. As for the lesbians only if I'm invited into the action otherwise it shouldn't be accepted in our community.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
A Big Ole Fat Sloppy Dude too.

Neck all Sweaty and Shitt

It sure is a lot of people in this thread.

189 guest...Wtf. lol
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Minion: Your bigotedness, why so much hate in the world?
Hades: Why da fuq should I care? It doesn't stop me from shipping Micheletto/Cesare in The Borgias. They are simply hot together.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by r231(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
This article is very poorly written...but truthfully homosexuality is becoming a scourge to Nigerians..

So much gay activity going on in Lagos these days...

Very very bad...smh

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
what is this world turning to (or turned to sef) ? Na wahooooo
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ironi: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Area_boy:

Thats cos Nigeria as "bad" as it is, is the most tolerant

Nope, because Nigerians enjoy being gays.
Man shaggging man in their shiit hole, have been doing that since the dawn of time.Yuk.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by oderemo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
This article is very poorly written...but truthfully homosexuality is becoming a scourge to Nigerians..

So much gay activity going on in Lagos these days...

Very very bad...smh
statement lyk this make me shudder in anger, so if the article was beutifully written u will increase the amount pounded yam u consume abi.
unfortunate the article was not wriiten by dele momodu or rueben abati so deal with it abeg.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by RedLight1: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
rafhell: jesus christ !!!
see a man kissing another man.
so this whole shit about gay is real
welcome to reality
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
I have nothing against gays but my only problem is them making advances at me or oda straight piple when they legalize it
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by tlops(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
9jalondon: SEUN is shocking you allowed horrible thread like this on a reputable Nairaland,,,pls abstain for the Evil act of gay Nairalanders,this enough sweet lady's out thr.

The forum was designed for the public enlightenment. if Aluu 4 could make it to the front page why shouldn't this? They are part of the issues in the society.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by AdeniyiA(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Romans 1 vs 26-32
The Bible is the ONLY complete book i know,it tells us the past,d present n d future...
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
Bwahahahahaha undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by GagaBoy: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
At all the hypocrites comdemmin ppl. He who has not sin, let him cast the first stone. I stay u guys focus on ur life and leave them to live their life as they see fit. Its a free world
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
This thread was titled 'faces of Nigerian gays' so I came here expecting to see the many different faces of the pervs in our society so that I can take note of them and effectively avoid them in real life.
Why are there no pictures?

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by tellwsdom: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=16pt]SEXYKILLZ embarassed embarassed[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Zet72(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
to God who made ,if a Homo come one pole close to me I will commit murder i swear, shameless fools
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by flexygift(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
That is to say that the coming of the lord is near..so prepare urself for the second coming of our lord Jesus Christ cos if you miss heaven ...You will cry,these are d signs that was written in 2Tim 3:1-end
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by GagaBoy: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
flux101: God knows..ill kill any gay dat crosses ma path..God will even give me a medal wen I get 2 heaven..fucktards!!

Don't u mean the devil? I swear its fools like u that give christainity a bad name. PIG!!!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Gays better keep their gayness to themselves, i've had a couple of gay guys hit at me damn it can be pretty annoying angry angry
That said it's their life, they should live it as they want within themselves and keep straight guys out of it. undecided undecided
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Kay17: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
The unfortunate thing about this thread is that the anti homosexual gang have no argument other than emotional swellings. They haven't been able to convince anyone why homosexuality is bad.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Just look at people talking about taking someone's life for being gay. Bible said this, Bible said that, must everyone live by the Bible? Just because that is what you want doesn't mean you can change people, you hear?

I also read someone's post saying Jesus will award a medal for killing gays. Hahahahaha! Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Zet72(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
GagaBoy: At all the hypocrites comdemmin ppl. He who has not sin, let him cast the first stone. I stay u guys focus on ur life and leave them to live their life as they see fit. Its a free world
cheei ,see home on the loose, your name says it all, let me cash you !
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by 2nedo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
shey dem go dey carry each other pen:is play ni abi dem go dey forrk each other ni?if na so,d cap go tear comot coz man yan:sh strong pass bagco super sack ooo

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ochallo: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ironi: Why are there soo many gays in Nigeria amongst all the West African Countries?
no gays are everywhere depending on the population of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.