Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (36207 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by pythonwizpro(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
shymexx:

Although, I'm not a big fan of the Bible and other folklore books - however, you made some interesting points... grin

If I may ask, who's "the Devil their master" and what is his "work??" shocked

Personally, I think the rise has more to do with indirect population control a la eugenics than anything else...

I think my previous comment which you quoted is well explanatory and should answer your questions well. However, in case you want to know more about the DEVIL, I enjoin you to visit this link http://www.bible.ca/su-devil.htm . All the facts you need to know about him with biblical references are right there on that page.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hey you guys are the ones who brought Religion into it.

I am just putting things in Perspective.

How is Heyzuz any Different from the Homos who lay on their Stomach and Bite the Pillow?

What's the Difference?

Other than Heyzuz Laid on his Back while getting Fuqqqed.

JussSayinBro.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
lol@that website....

Ahhh Man....Hilarious.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ihembakingsley(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
[b][/b]
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by omenziate(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hw man go dey tear anoda man yansh dey happy? U sure se dis tin no b sickness?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Did anyone else clicked on topic to see their pictures or is it just me? Cuz I was expecting to see Drenlle and Charlie boy holding hands or kissing smiley
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
ypzilanti:

You really equate gays along with kidnappers, armed robbers and murderers?

As an African and Christian i do not support or condone homosexuality, but at the same time i recognize that they harm no one else but themselves. (For the homosexuals on NL that disagree, yes, homosexuals have far higher incidents of STDs)

If we were all as repulsed by the political looters as many of us are with the homosexuals, our country would be a better place.

If the religious leaders condemned political thieves just half as much as they do homosexuals, Nigeria would be a better place.

I think the west with their open acceptance is just as irritating as Nigerians with our vocal rabid condemnation of what we do not understand. We have far greater pressing issues as a nation.
Eyen Eka, chop knuckles. i couldnt have put any beta.
so far their actions dont trespass on the rights of others, i have no problem with them.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
careytommy:
Eyen Eka, chop knuckles. i couldnt have put any beta.
so far their actions dont trespass on the rights of others, i have no problem with them.

Ti ara ile eni ba n je ekute on'idodo, ti o ba so fun
hooh! hooh! hooh! e ko ni je ki o sun ti o ba di oru.

Get a translator.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ironi: Why are there soo many gays in Nigeria amongst all the West African Countries?
its not only in nigeria but all over the country in africa...its everywhere my dear, may God touch their heart and open their eyes to see the Light. Amen
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=vesto09]

@vesto09 that means you can join them
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
I remember Wole Soyinka saying that what people do in their bedroom is nobody's biz while the West was trying to muscle Nigeria into accepting gay right.
Then, I remember ma grandma saying that: Too much book they make person go mad. Without respect, me think prof. Soyinka has gone mad, perhaps the reptiles
have gotten him. that sh*t of a professor lose all the respect i had for him dat day.
The same western (or sorry, I meant to type reptilian) ideology he is championing makes polygyny (polygamy) illegal but legalise homosexuality. sh*t!
i remember a professor of mine, Prof. Adebayo Ninalowo saying that "absolute freedom leads to chaos".
unfortunately, most world religions have been captured by the reptiles with Islam remaining the last to be captured. Therefore, the reptiles use theories varying
from conspiracy theory to chaos theory or any form of theory to discredit the religion. First they legalise prostitution and institutionalise it, same with cultism,
inter alia[/i]now they want to shove homosexuality down peoples' throat.
Read somebody comment saying Atiku name is missing, sh*t! these ppl are cultists, what do you expect? and they pretend to be people who believe in the good books.
For all i care, all LGBT should go to hell and b*rn into ashes. Including all their supporters who a'int LGBT.
They are mosquitoes, what do you do to mosquitoes?
If you treat a bad issue with kid gloves, what happens?

Corruption, armed robbery, kidnapping, homosexuality, [i]inter alia
deserve death penalty BCOZ they are bad choices not diseases.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by nduchucks: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
It is easy to spew hatred towards gay people until one of your loved ones turn out to be gay.

Having said that, if a child of mine starts showing any gay trait at say, the age of 3,4, or 5 years old, I will, Insha Allah, beat that trait out of him before he turnes 8.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=ndu_chucks]It is easy to spew hatred towards gay people until one of your loved ones turn out to be gay.

Zero tolerance, That person can b*rn in hell.
Guess it is faulty socialization. That is loaded!
Lombrosso once said that if ppl will not adhere to the moral codes of the society then they should be made to, against their will!
Deterrence broda. That is the only solution.
Like using a sledge hammer to kill an ant (if dat is the way u see it). Somtin like that.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
ndu_chucks: It is easy to spew hatred towards gay people until one of your loved ones turn out to be gay.

Having said that, if a child of mine starts showing any gay trait at say, the age of 3,4, or 5 years old, I will, Insha Allah, beat that trait out of him before he turnes 8.

Dear God, Remind me again who are the Sadistic Savages being discussed in this thread...

The Confused so called Perversion Addicted Sexxxual Deviants....

Or the Bigots who speak of shooting people execution style in the Brainz and committing Child Abuse to their Own Children.

Sometimes in this Little Game we call "Life", i get extremely confused at who are the Good Guys, and Who are the Bad Guys.

Very Classy Post Young Man.

Pro Child Abuse, To Subjugate Sexxual Orientation.

Humanity is Absolutely Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by nduchucks: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
~Royal~:

Dear God, Remind me again who are the Sadistic Savages being discussed in this thread...

The Confused so called Perversion Addicted Sexxxual Deviants....

Or the Bigots who speak of shooting people execution style in the Brainz and committing Child Abuse to their Own Children.

Sometimes in this Little Game we call "Life", i get extremely confused at who are the Good Guys, and Who are the Bad Guys.

Very Classy Post Young Man.

Pro Child Abuse, To Subjugate Sexxual Orientation.

Humanity is Absolutely Wonderful.

Oga, I'm sure you are smart enough to take a position on the issue rather than accuse others of child abuse. Are you one of the good or bad guys in your post above?

Sir, please go and learn about the most effective tools of behavior modification and you'll find out that some of the most effective methods are deemed abusive by pea brained folks. Inasmuch as desired results are achieved, a little encouragement, in the form of spanking, followed of course by a good measure of love, will be a tool I will freely use to address the issue.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Kay17: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
Rather than legislate against or for homosexuality, we should discuss it. Our conclusions show a poor understanding of sexuality, we don't bother studying it, we don't discuss it openly and yet we have made moral judgments on it, such will be premature.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
vesto09:
Corruption, armed robbery, kidnapping, homosexuality, inter alia deserve death penalty BCOZ they are bad choices not diseases.
Damn, ur ignorance knows no bounds!!!
People should be killed for bad choices And I suppose you would gladly commit murder as a honourable act, right?
So when you chose to make the bad decision of fvcking a girl without condom, I bet you should have been killed as well. I am sure there are bad choices you have made in your life, just because its not homosexuality does not exempt you from the death penalty. Please waste no time, the world could do with one less ignoramus.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
In my area, we call gays "aunty" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Zet72(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
ndu_chucks: It is easy to spew hatred towards gay people until one of your loved ones turn out to be gay.

I don't think u can find anybody from a responsible home who becomes a gay or lesbian, they are all from broken homes & ghetto's. I value animal more than those ass lickers & deluded fools who are nuisance to the society

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Zet72(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2012

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
GOD HAVE MERCY ..... TOO BAD

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
^ Yuck grin grin
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by patholaw: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Op pls wat is d name of d 9ja celeb caught in d act?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by salafiyy: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
MY BROTHERS AND SISTER THE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS IS NOT JAIL; IT IS DEATH; NO MERCY FOR ANY ONE FOUND GUILTY
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
^With that silly statement who is your brother and sister? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Kay17: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
vesto09: I remember Wole Soyinka saying that what people do in their bedroom is nobody's biz while the West was trying to muscle Nigeria into accepting gay right.
Then, I remember ma grandma saying that: Too much book they make person go mad. Without respect, me think prof. Soyinka has gone mad, perhaps the reptiles
have gotten him. that sh*t of a professor lose all the respect i had for him dat day.
The same western (or sorry, I meant to type reptilian) ideology he is championing makes polygyny (polygamy) illegal but legalise homosexuality. sh*t!
i remember a professor of mine, Prof. Adebayo Ninalowo saying that "absolute freedom leads to chaos".
unfortunately, most world religions have been captured by the reptiles with Islam remaining the last to be captured. Therefore, the reptiles use theories varying
from conspiracy theory to chaos theory or any form of theory to discredit the religion. First they legalise prostitution and institutionalise it, same with cultism,
inter alia[/i]now they want to shove homosexuality down peoples' throat.
Read somebody comment saying Atiku name is missing, sh*t! these ppl are cultists, what do you expect? and they pretend to be people who believe in the good books.
For all i care, all LGBT should go to hell and b*rn into ashes. Including all their supporters who a'int LGBT.
They are mosquitoes, what do you do to mosquitoes?
If you treat a bad issue with kid gloves, what happens?

Corruption, armed robbery, kidnapping, homosexuality, [i]inter alia
deserve death penalty BCOZ they are bad choices not diseases.

Islam isn't reptillian right?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by sunny4life(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
We should not alow this trend of homo/lesbianism 2 get out of hand.com 2 think of it,these set of pple easily spread HIV and other STDs because they dont use protection when they engage in d dirty acts of oral se.x.pple dat ar sayin dat they should b left alone shold shut up!Their activities is affecting the society @ large because they can easily spread STDs.I want 2 ask this question:if thier parents were gays,wil they hav been born? Somtimes,it beats my imagination when i see these gay pple fightin 4 their rights......4 cryin out loud,animals in d jungle dont mate wit same se.x.Just yestaday,i stumbled upon a thread caled lesbian crib in nairaland.......i was so shocked and disapointed that seun wil alow such madness on nairaland. They were openly boastin about their "madness" and i was shoked dat they were nigerians........4 cryin out load,this is not our CULTURE and we shold say no 2 it.Na their mama and papa i even pity.If we dont stop this,very soon,another group of pple wil cum up and say dat it is their right 2 sleep wit animals. My sugestion is dat al same sex skools should b banned and al those gay pple shold b sent 2 Rehab.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by EKONGKING: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
I hate gays .But there more pressing issue to discuss in naija
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by charlesditro: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
See this hypocrites, most guyz would love to watch two lesbians playing with themselves but they despise these same act with males, so what are we talking about. Evil is gaining more powers on daily bases so here coms end tym. I tot i told u?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Rastamann: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
See as a men is kissing his fellow man.....

wetin dey dre? no bi lips and salaiva person dey kiss! make una allow everibodi liv im life the way wey dem want o.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by collins123(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Omo, dis one wey dem don dey threaten Gays like dis...

I'd rather change my orientation.

I got to switch to animals

Horses

Rabbits

Sheeps n Cows

Or better still

Prepuberscent young virgin girls (as young as 5yr olds)

#At least dat one no be gay too sha.

Or drink poison because of your hateful close minded, murder laced comments on NL.

Or better still form a NGO Terrorist Group.

With a daily killing rate of at least 20 people.

#At least, I'm no more labelled as a gay.

Hahah. Miserable Nigerian Hipocrites.

You have no right to tell me how to use my dic.k!!!

Fix your miserable sunken lives first.

Fix your damned country, then other things.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
See nigerias problem is not this gay issues pls these so called gay should I beg pipe down make we takle fuel wahala and power wahala and other things affecting the masses -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.