Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (36209 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ezeufi: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
Romans 1 vs 26-32
The Bible is the ONLY complete book i know,it tells us the past,d present n d future...

Which one? the catholic bible? or king james version? or new king james version,? or international new version? or jehoa witnesse's ? or .... whch bible exactly is the complete, because they are all different from one another.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Mogidi: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2012
In the western world you can ph.uck any adult as long as it's consensual.

In Nigeria you can ph.uck anybody as long as you can over power them.

The same Nigerian who's willing to kill a man because the man is gay would keep quiet if a 50yr old man ph.uck a 10yr old girl.

Up Jungle Rules y'all.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti:

You really equate gays along with kidnappers, armed robbers and murderers?

As an African and Christian i do not support or condone homosexuality, but at the same time i recognize that they harm no one else but themselves. (For the homosexuals on NL that disagree, yes, homosexuals have far higher incidents of STDs)

If we were all as repulsed by the political looters as many of us are with the homosexuals, our country would be a better place.

If the religious leaders condemned political thieves just half as much as they do homosexuals, Nigeria would be a better place.

I think the west with their open acceptance is just as irritating as Nigerians with our vocal rabid condemnation of what we do not understand. We have far greater pressing issues as a nation.
Hmn!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2012
collins123: Omo, dis one wey dem don dey threaten Gays like dis...

I'd rather change my orientation.

I got to switch to animals

Horses

Rabbits

Sheeps n Cows

Or better still

Prepuberscent young virgin girls (as young as 5yr olds)

#At least dat one no be gay too sha.

Or drink poison because of your hateful close minded, murder laced comments on NL.

Or better still form a NGO Terrorist Group.

With a daily killing rate of at least 20 people.

#At least, I'm no more labelled as a gay.

Hahah. Miserable Nigerian Hipocrites.

You have no right to tell me how to use my dic.k!!!

Fix your miserable sunken lives first.

Fix your damned country, then other things.
_
Exactemundo!!! +900000000000∞
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Yooguyz: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kay 17: The unfortunate thing about this thread is that the anti homosexual gang have no argument other than emotional swellings. They haven't been able to convince anyone why homosexuality is bad.
that's because many of them are closet gays
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti: Foolish Nigerians advocating the mass murder of a group of people because their way of life does not conform with the majority's expectation.

Ironically, we all condemn Boko Haram that kills Christians for not conforming to Islamic Doctrine.

It's a democracy: live and let live. By all means express your disgust and disagreement, but stop advocating murder as if it is your right to take life you have no idea how was created. It's only people who kill that lose the right to life, themselves.

These same foolish people asking for murder of gays will be the first to beg for mercy when the killing begins and they find out they have family members as gays.

I pity you if you feel you are going to get a medal in heaven for your hate. You are going to be sitting next to Boka Haram suicide bombers in hell's waiting room as they sit expecting their 72 virgins.

I wish we could legislate 'ignoring' as a cause of action. Just Ignore the gays and go about your normal business. They have always existed, and will always exist as far back as ancient greece and the old testament. They cannot be eliminated...whether it is a gene, socialization, or mental problem...whatever it is.

Those first 2 lines are Gold. +10,000
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by iconaus: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
western world is in trouble now because of their crazy culture. Africa please dont emblaze western cultures . It is unnatural and damaging . i live in the first world and i experience the havoc the western culture is doing . gay people re confused and is unnatural
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
If you truly felt gay people are confused and UnNatural than why would you condemn them?

Would you condemn and demonize a Mentally Disabled Child ?

Would you condemn and demonize a Human who you Deem to be Cerebrally Inept ?

Would you condemn and demonize a Person who made Harmless Bad Social Choices?

Either way, which ever you view it whether it be by "Bad" Choice, or Social/Cerebral Ineptitude......

It still would not "Justify" your Discrimination against a Human's Freedom of Choice.

Either You are Pro Freedom of Choice and Direction in Life, or you are for Social and Political "Steering" of Humans like Mindless Sheep.

Which is it Sir?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
^ shocked he speaks English!! grin
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
ijebabe: ^ shocked he speaks English!! grin

Hot Pic By The Way. lol
kiss
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pls.... my pipo, stop this EVIL Act of lesb. n gay. GOD all knowing GOD, gave u dick n pussy to married and enjoy life, U are now practicing gay n lesb. He will punish all those who indulge in this evil act.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes, let God punish them and not other hypocrites taking lives and hating like they are so much better!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
~Royal~:

Hot Pic By The Way. lol
kiss
Lol!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Burger01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
k2039: O ga o
O ga gan ni o..
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by bgcl(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ imagine how shiit d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take comot 4 there Asshole....
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Kay17: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
icon aus: western world is in trouble now because of their crazy culture. Africa please dont emblaze western cultures . It is unnatural and damaging . i live in the first world and i experience the havoc the western culture is doing . gay people re confused and is unnatural

All cultures are crazy funny enough. Homosexuality was fought against the most by colonialists actually.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Kay17: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
sisnowee: Pls.... my pipo, stop this EVIL Act of lesb. n gay. GOD all knowing GOD, gave u dick n pussy to married and enjoy life, U are now practicing gay n lesb. He will punish all those who indulge in this evil act.

Let's agree on that. BuT does that justify a criminalization of the act?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Austinodark(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
ijebabe: Yes, let God punish them and not other hypocrites taking lives and hating like they are so much better!
you look like an slowpoke in ur pic,no wonder u re a lesbian
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Anvaller: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
While I do not support lynching or killing of anyone who is found to be gay most especially in Nigeria, I am completely against any advocacy for the most common right they demand in western countries. Which is usually the following:

1) Right to legal marriage
2) Right to adopt a child or children
3) Right to public display of (gay) affection
4) Right to employment without discrimination
5) Right to public gathering such as carnivals, parade, concerts etc
No way for all the above rights for gays in Nigeria.

However, they can have the following rights as far as I am concerned:
1) Right not to be killed because they are gays
2) Right not to be lynched by anyone because they are gays
3) Right to education like any other person
4) Right to health care
5) Right to free rehabilitation purposely to reverse their sexual orientation.

If Naija was a smart country, we should offer the below rights to them to score points against international politics where the west would want to use gay issues to score point against us. I use to tell ppl if the West says there are no gay rights in Nigeria, then we would be in a position to point at the rights that protect their lives, education and health care and that we even offer them free rehabilitation so what else do they want? In this case we would be in a very pretty position to defend our stand as a nation as far as homosexuality is concerned. But unfortunately, we have a govt without bearing.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Austinodark: you look like an slowpoke in ur pic,no wonder u re a lesbian
Lol! Did my post hit too close to home? You must have been mad to click my profile looking for anything to jab me with, I only wish you tried harder cheesy I'm not going to bother clicking on your profile cos ur just not worth it grin
Like your fellow extremists you can wait in line and see if I give a rat's ass! Bloody hypocrite!! Are you raging now? grin
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by pasco30(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
uwa ojooooooo
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
I hail thee Ijebabe, my God will bless your soul. wink
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 03, 2012
Ezeufi:

Which one? the catholic bible? or king james version? or new king james version,? or international new version? or jehoa witnesse's ? or .... whch bible exactly is the complete, because they are all different from one another.

Don't mind those deluded folks jare.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Leadn(m): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2012
omenziate: Hw man go dey tear anoda man yansh dey happy? U sure se dis tin no b sickness?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin this sh!it cray!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Myself2(m): 4:06am On Dec 03, 2012
Interesting feedbacks
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Humanity fear what they don't understand. Ask history.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Myself2(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2012
SimonAndal: Humanity fear what they don't understand. Ask history.
SimonAndal: Humanity fear what they don't understand. Ask history.

Okay,what's his phone number,email address or twitter handle??

BTW,do you understand sexual pervesion aka homo-things?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by maygah(f): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2012
What a life , No crucifixion sha
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2012
EyesWideOpen: I hail thee Ijebabe, my God will bless your soul. wink
Na which God you dey yarn sotongue
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by EKARO(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
so many chucks,emeka & co shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by midnitestar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
i am tired...but, i have not given up on humanity.......Jesus, pls have mercy on us..we need it now than ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.