Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (36204 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Kay17: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
sunny4life: We should not alow this trend of homo/lesbianism 2 get out of hand.com 2 think of it,these set of pple easily spread HIV and other STDs because they dont use protection when they engage in d dirty acts of oral se.x.pple dat ar sayin dat they should b left alone shold shut up!Their activities is affecting the society @ large because they can easily spread STDs.I want 2 ask this question:if thier parents were gays,wil they hav been born? Somtimes,it beats my imagination when i see these gay pple fightin 4 their rights......4 cryin out loud,animals in d jungle dont mate wit same se.x.Just yestaday,i stumbled upon a thread caled lesbian crib in nairaland.......i was so shocked and disapointed that seun wil alow such madness on nairaland. They were openly boastin about their "madness" and i was shoked dat they were nigerians........4 cryin out load,this is not our CULTURE and we shold say no 2 it.Na their mama and papa i even pity.If we dont stop this,very soon,another group of pple wil cum up and say dat it is their right 2 sleep wit animals. My sugestion is dat al same sex skools should b banned and al those gay pple shold b sent 2 Rehab.

HiV is rampant among homosexual circles cos they are a fringe group thrown out by society, so they don't enjoy the education on STDs and other social services rendered. Another example is heroin addicts. So its not that homosexual sex is more vulnerable.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=ijebabe]Just look at people talking about taking someone's life for being gay. Bible said this, Bible said that, must everyone live by the Bible? Just because that is what you want doesn't mean you can change people, you hear?

I also read someone's post saying Jesus will award a medal for killing gays. Hahahahaha! Rubbish!!!
[/quote)hw wud u feel if u found out that u have a gay as a broda, son or even husband, unless u r one of those same sex shit
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
~Royal~:
I think Culture does have an Impact on Homo Lifestyles though most definitely

It seems as if all the inner city black and hispanic women of my generation are Bisexxual

As if they are only into it because they think it's "cool"....

Influence certainly plays a Major Part...

..Just like how my man Caiaphas influenced Those Boys to flex that Soft azzz Niqqah across that Block of Wood.

I ain't worshipping no niqqah that Gets Jumped in a Fight and Dies.

Nah

Im cool on that

Fuc that

My boy from from my old neighborhood got jumped by more than 20 dudes and he still livin. And His Attackers Had Guns

Heyzuz Got Bodied by 3 Thugz and a Block of Wood. ...And a Nail Depending on whose telling the story

And Yall worship that?...

Nah Im Good.

He lost his Life all Basic.

How God...OR The Son of God...Or God Reincarnated...Or The Image of God...Depending on whose telling the story....

Is going to Die from such a Basic Beatdown Such as He Endured.

My Almighty God Fell Off a Mountain and He still Alive and can Walk on both Legs.

Nah im gud. I don't worship Bumz.

Are u mad or looking 4 attention which ever way its working 4 u mind u that tin u are smoking is nt gud 4 ur brain
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
collins123: Omo, dis one wey dem don dey threaten Gays like dis...

I'd rather change my orientation.

I got to switch to animals

Horses

Rabbits

Sheeps n Cows

Or better still

Prepuberscent young virgin girls (as young as 5yr olds)

#At least dat one no be gay too sha.

Or drink poison because of your hateful close minded, murder laced comments on NL.

Or better still form a NGO Terrorist Group.

With a daily killing rate of at least 20 people.

#At least, I'm no more labelled as a gay.

Hahah. Miserable Nigerian Hipocrites.

You have no right to tell me how to use my dic.k!!!

Fix your miserable sunken lives first.

Fix your damned country, then other things.
Mr gay nobody have the right 2 tell u how 2 use ur dick but dnt try 2 use it 2 seduce a straight dude cus he will help u package am well
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by redsun(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
This kind of thing was alien in nigeria then.I never met an open gay person until i left the shores of nigeria,it was strange,but adapted to accepting it as people's way of life,things that makes them happy and the essence of their beings.But here it is with nigerian men falling in love with each other,instaed of nagging bitches.Loving and living with it.

Nature is so dynamic and it never stop evolving.Being gay is part of the evolutionary and revolutionary traits of nature and i dont think anybody that is not conditioned to be gay can,unless for sinister reasons
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by redsun(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
The gay people that i dont like are the btchie ones,the ones that nags like btches.Then you will be wondering why the person is gay if he is going to be behaving like the one he is running away from,real bitchies.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ektbear: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
My philosophy at this point is simply live and let live.

If somebody else's behavior doesn't harm me (or my society), then I'm relatively indifferent.

Also, no sane individual would choose to be gay. It is almost certainly biological. In which case, it makes zero sense for me to beef them, any more than I should beef someone with sickle cell anemia, or who is short, or who has green eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by nduchucks: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
ekt_bear: My philosophy at this point is simply live and let live.

If somebody else's behavior doesn't harm me (or my society), then I'm relatively indifferent.

Also, no sane individual would choose to be gay. It is almost certainly biological. In which case, it makes zero sense for me to beef them, any more than I should beef someone with sickle cell anemia, or who is short, or who has green eyes.

The gay gene is yet to be identified or discovered.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2012

Horses

Rabbits

Sheeps n Cows

Or better still

Or drink poison because of your hateful close minded, murder laced comments on NL.

....lol
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ektbear: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The gay gene is yet to be identified or discovered.

I doubt it is just one gene. Probably a collection of genetic factors. Anyway, the genetic component is only part of my argument. Even if they freely chose to be gay, wetin concern me?

It doesn't affect the price of my garri, doesn't affect how much money I earn, doesn't affect the women I date, etc. So why should I be so concerned about something that makes no impact on my life?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2012

Horses

Rabbits

Sheeps n Cows

Or better still

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ivynwa(f): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Eeeeeew what are those Makobe fellas in that link doing kissing up like that?
The pastor Rowland looks disgusting, you mean a man gets bulled by his fellow man and the next moment calls himself a pastor and clings to the bible like he is doing. Like seriously?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Yeske2(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2012
Judge not!

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by redsun(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2012
Ivynwa: Eeeeeew what are those Makobe fellas in that link doing kissing up like that?
The pastor Rowland looks disgusting, you mean a man gets bulled by his fellow man and the next moment calls himself a pastor and clings to the bible like he is doing. Like seriously?

So the guy in picture is a real life character?I thought he is some kind of catoon character.

Anyway,pastors are catoon characters that takes themselves seriously decieving the people.Their glory abounds as long as there are ignorant and naive people in the world.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ebichy(f): 3:36am On Dec 02, 2012
Hmmm, its really a big disappointing and stupidly accepted that these shameless act has been put out for public readership. Just imagine, samesex marriage in nigeria? This marriage if been looked at critically only states and talks about satisfaction of partner blar blar blar... What does dt mean 'SEX' shame on those dt think its a redemption for them.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by r231(m): 3:37am On Dec 02, 2012
redsun: The gay people that i dont like are the btchie ones,the ones that nags like btches.Then you will be wondering why the person is gay if he is going to be behaving like the one he is running away from,real bitchies.

This ones undecided

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by mufex(m): 3:52am On Dec 02, 2012
because we r more that 150 million people
Ironi: Why are there soo many gays in Nigeria amongst all the West African Countries?
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by collins123(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Mr gay nobody have the right 2 tell u how 2 use ur dick but dnt try 2 use it 2 seduce a straight dude cus he will help u package am well

Oga, go sleep. You know nothing about me. No make me curse U̶̲̥̅̊ oo.

Abi o ti ya werey ni!

Imagine rubbish. I was just giving a constructive reasoning to the argument.

You had no other options than to call me mr gay cause, I choosed to live and let live, unlike U̶̲̥̅̊ who will kill his father if U̶̲̥̅̊ find out he was once a gay or still is.

You are MAD indeed.

And yes, na ur papa I dey ph.uck.

Before he died!

Re-tard.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by dartsidius7(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2012
Please, i was just wondering, how does that shiit happen? how do peeps become gays? Do they just wake up one morning and start hating on pu.ssy. whats going on in their heads? I bet their shiit does not have any friction anymore due to the damage to their a>s>s. holes. (bloody fa.ggots) shiit is really messed up. well, na them sabi ooo..... I like lesbians though, they are quite entertaining. grin grin
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2012
9jalondon: SEUN is shocking you allowed horrible thread like this on a reputable Nairaland,,,pls abstain for the Evil act of gay Nairalanders,this enough sweet lady's out thr.
You must be a goat! angry
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=haryhorku][/quote]

Hate them with passion.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2012
ijebabe:
Damn, ur ignorance knows no bounds!!!
People should be killed for bad choices And I suppose you would gladly commit murder as a honourable act, right?
So when you chose to make the bad decision of fvcking a girl without condom, I bet you should have been killed as well. I am sure there are bad choices you have made in your life, just because its not homosexuality does not exempt you from the death penalty. Please waste no time, the world could do with one less ignoramus.

Another CC. Guess you are one of the damned.
Psychopath.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ypzilanti: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2012
Foolish Nigerians advocating the mass murder of a group of people because their way of life does not conform with the majority's expectation.

Ironically, we all condemn Boko Haram that kills Christians for not conforming to Islamic Doctrine.

It's a democracy: live and let live. By all means express your disgust and disagreement, but stop advocating murder as if it is your right to take life you have no idea how was created. It's only people who kill that lose the right to life, themselves.

These same foolish people asking for murder of gays will be the first to beg for mercy when the killing begins and they find out they have family members as gays.

I pity you if you feel you are going to get a medal in heaven for your hate. You are going to be sitting next to Boka Haram suicide bombers in hell's waiting room as they sit expecting their 72 virgins.

I wish we could legislate 'ignoring' as a cause of action. Just Ignore the gays and go about your normal business. They have always existed, and will always exist as far back as ancient greece and the old testament. They cannot be eliminated...whether it is a gene, socialization, or mental problem...whatever it is.

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2012
collins123:

Oga, go sleep. You know nothing about me. No make me curse U̶̲̥̅̊ oo.

Abi o ti ya werey ni!

Imagine rubbish. I was just giving a constructive reasoning to the argument.

You had no other options than to call me mr gay cause, I choosed to live and let live, unlike U̶̲̥̅̊ who will kill his father if U̶̲̥̅̊ find out he was once a gay or still is.

You are MAD indeed.

And yes, na ur papa I dey ph.uck.

Before he died!

Re-tard.

grin grin grin OMG! I no fit laugh.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by vesto09(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2012
ijebabe: ^With that silly statement who is your brother and sister? undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin.
Please, tell me you a'int L. You too fine for dat.
Seriously!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2012
vesto09:

Another CC. Guess you are one of the damned.
Psychopath.
Its very interesting how you ignored what I wrote coz you had no way of defending what you wrote. I'd advice you next time to think before you post. Mscheeew!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=Castroii][/quote]
Are you saying I should kill my brother or hate him just because he went gay
Just because you guys are comfortable killing or disowning a family member for being gay doesn't mean I should!! They are MY family not yours!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2012
r231:

This ones undecided
LMAO!!!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2012
vesto09:

grin grin grin.
Please, tell me you a'int L. You too fine for dat.
Seriously!
My sexual orientation is non of your business!

I will not support killing a gay or lesbian just because they do not conform to the norms you expect them to live by.

If you do then you are no different from any other extremist in existence.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by yommyuk: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2012
MAY THEY BURN IN HELL

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by ijebabe: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
^ yeah we have heard. Now head to church ur running late!!
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Ezeufi: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2012
Ironi: Why are there soo many gays in Nigeria amongst all the West African Countries?

Nigeria has 150 million people. If only 5% of that claim to be gay, then that is 7.5 million poofs in the country. That is more than the whole population of Togo.

Either way burn dem gays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.