Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 (27886 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo, The "Money Man" / I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) / Bishop David Oyedepo The Richest Pastor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by vandarsar(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oyedepo is a gay!!! I Bleep him last night. Stupid pastor trying to carjole innocent people
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Justbright(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
I tink all churches in nigeria dat has a university in nigeria shuld cover their head in shame cos non of d skus owned by churches are not affordable....not just convenant alone....its a shame if cresent university own by an islamic organization is d cheapest in nigeria..if dey cannot afford to make d tuition affordable by average nigerians den dey shuld stop it..I wonder if christ wuld av charged such an outrageous fee!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by bigmanahmad: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
eldoradoxx:
He said,"The last time Church paid my salary was December 1987, nobody heared it, not even the Ministers in the church until 1997 and church members didn't hear this until 2007".
FROM THIS,WE CAN GATHER THAT HE WAS NOT RICH B4 HE STARTED THE CHURCH, HENCE HIS NEED FOR THE CHURCH SALARY B4 1987
HE MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN RICH FROM THE TITHES BUT TO SAY THAT THE CHURCH DID NOT PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN HIS WEALTH IS A LIE!!
HE STARTED A CHURCH
HE HAD A LOT OF MEMBERS
HE GAINED THEIR TRUST
HE STOP COLLECTING SALARY
AMONG HIS MEMBERS ARE RICH AND POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM..INCLUDING GIVING HIM MONEY AND/OR VALUABLE GOODS...
HE WROTE BOOKS...TO SELL BOOKS,U NEED A AUDIENCE..(HIS CHURCH GAVE THAT TO HIM)....
SIMPLY PUT...HIS ESTABLISHMENT (THE CHURCH) LAID THE FOUNDATION FOR HIS WEALTH...
EVEN IF HE STOP DOING BUSINESS TODAY,HE WILL STILL BE RICH SO AS LONG AS HE STILL HAS THE CHURCH AND THEIR MEMBERS..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Why are we tearing our Christmas clothes over nothing? Una never Tire 4 dis talk? They force u pay tithe? If u don't lyk d fact we pay tithe u can go hang yasef........ By the grace of God, I'll continue to pay tithes till I die
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Just bright: I tink all churches in nigeria dat has a university in nigeria shuld cover their head in shame cos non of d skus owned by churches are not affordable....not just convenant alone....its a shame if cresent university own by an islamic organization is d cheapest in nigeria..if dey cannot afford to make d tuition affordable by average nigerians den dey shuld stop it..I wonder if christ wuld av charged such an outrageous fee!

Why u no go resent University......... As long as their members aren't complaining, u shld keep quite ur ranting will change nothing. If the church members aren't happy with the way the church is ran they will leave, abi they tie them 4 there?
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by baqina(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Am kind of confused here...is "convenant university" d same as "covenant university"
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
dont tempt God u criticizers
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Greatken007(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
So fools want Oyedepo 2 start free Education,wat a shame,when dis Man was fasting on his kneel where were u pple?Stop questioning him,wen av u becom his judge.I am nt a winner bt that man is nt known wit laziness.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by TableLeg(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Greatken007: So fools want Oyedepo 2 start free Education,wat a shame,when dis Man was fasting on his kneel where were u pple?Stop questioning him,wen av u becom his judge.I am nt a winner bt that man is nt known wit laziness.
You are the fool here... A thoroughly brainwashed troglodyte
Asinwin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Xfactoria: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Greatken007: So fools want Oyedepo 2 start free Education,wat a shame,when dis Man was fasting on his kneel where were u pple?Stop questioning him,wen av u becom his judge.I am nt a winner bt that man is nt known wit laziness.

So the missionaries that brought free education and health services to as a tool for evangelism are also fools? Those that brought the gospel to us touched our lives and left us better than they met us. They didn't just tell us that Jesus loves us, they showed it by choosing to suffer our afflictions (the mosquito bites etc) and ignoring the comfort of their home country, gave us free education and health paid for by tithes and offerings from their parent churches in the West. That is christianity as defined by Acts of Apostles Chapter 4. There is no greater evangelism than actioning the love of christ to the world. Jesus was all about charity, so why should it be a problem for "men of God",the custodian of His mantle today to just be like christ?

If Oyedepo fasted on his knees, what were his prayers? To gain the whole world so he can glorify mammon with his wealth? So the fact that he was called means he would always be right? Saul, King of Israel was annointed, yet he derailed and the same God that annointed him over Israel deserted him. Oyedepo is not an angel, he is a human being.

Oyedepo is not a true christian by Bible standard. That much is clear and all those following him blindly should go and read Revelations 2 and 3 about the 7 churches which is symbolic of the last day churches. Many profess christ but have abandoned the essence of their calling and have been carried away by their worldly desire for wealth, personal glory etc.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Zodiac61(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2012
How has he been surviving since 1987?
Another liar for christ.
Needless to say, his senseless rantings are not to be believed.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by expjb(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
Where then did you get your billions from? f u c k i n g masonic soul hunters disguised in evangelism. "Give all men your ear, but few your heart" we know there are good pastors in the world, but unfortunately, there are sorry, perverted, liars and thieves, who have made christianity an object of mockery, they have made christianity to depend on their own(pastor's)charisma.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" ___ Mahatma Gandhi.

To the doubting Thomas in the house let me use two analogy to clear our doubt

Analogy 1: If your dad is old and has 10 very successful children will he be broke? (Well Bishop Oyedepo has lots of us that loves him very dearly and we are annoyingly successful)
Analogy 2: If you (yes you doubting Thomas) if you render a service that is highly effective, don't you think people will pay premium for it? (Well he teaches kingdom facts that work! trust me i know and people are more than willing to sow seed into his life)
I honestly have a lot but i don’t have time for doubting Thomas like you.
My advice to all of you is to just keep mouth shut and mind your business... that you cannot explain some things doesn’t mean it’s not true. Stop looking for faults

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by IYANGBALI: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2012
X-factoria:

So the missionaries that brought free education and health services to as a tool for evangelism are also fools? Those that brought the gospel to us touched our lives and left us better than they met us. They didn't just tell us that Jesus loves us, they showed it by choosing to suffer our afflictions (the mosquito bites etc) and ignoring the comfort of their home country, gave us free education and health paid for by tithes and offerings from their parent churches in the West. That is christianity as defined by Acts of Apostles Chapter 4. There is no greater evangelism than actioning the love of christ to the world. Jesus was all about charity, so why should it be a problem for "men of God",the custodian of His mantle today to just be like christ?

If Oyedepo fasted on his knees, what were his prayers? To gain the whole world so he can glorify mammon with his wealth? So the fact that he was called means he would always be right? Saul, King of Israel was annointed, yet he derailed and the same God that annointed him over Israel deserted him. Oyedepo is not an angel, he is a human being.

Oyedepo is not a true christian by Bible standard. That much is clear and all those following him blindly should go and read Revelations 2 and 3 about the 7 churches which is symbolic of the last day churches. Many profess christ but have abandoned the essence of their calling and have been carried away by their worldly desire for wealth, personal glory etc.
hmmmmm thank God I'm not a member

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by expjb(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2012
X-factoria:

*For your mind you don write be that o?

Breaking news the man admitted that he not perfect and you all should be thankful that he is doing something very useful with the money. AND IF YOU KNOW IT ALL OGA... WHERE IS YOUR LIFE ACHIEVEMENT RIGHT NOW? WHAT COLOSSAL THING HAVE YOU DONE? huh?

Even If he is a scammer... at least he is good at it... WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT? WHAT ARE YOU ALL ACCUSERS GOOD AT? COS BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE CNN
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2012
greateros: Dangote we know, Otedeola we know, Oyedepo??

if its not from church fund, then kindly tell us the source of your stupendous wealth!

abeg sir spare us the tortoise stories - e no fit u! . . undecided
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2012
tpia1: he really has time to be responding to all these greedy people.

People really need to work on themselves. The guy knows what he is doing. Means he can survive without tithes and offerings. But if he doesnt control the church funds, do i

I can be like him if i believe, you can be like him if you believe. 5-private jets would cost like 150million dollars to purchase.

Now i know no man can withstand criticism for long.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Bidam: Got an info from a reliable source( a pastor) that the bishop has an oil well(Nigeria) and a gold mine(Ghana) given to him by members willingly(he never compelled them). I believe that is one of the secret to his prosperity.

If this is true. Case closed.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Xfactoria: 3:03am On Dec 09, 2012
okpara ugo:

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you don't get it. What business does he have with building a business empire when God called him to feed the sheep? Please take clues from Jesus' reminders to his disciples in John chapter 21. When Jesus was crucified, his disciples mourned for a few days and went back to fishing. After resurrection, Jesus appeared to them by the sea and reminded them of their callings. He repeated three times "Simon, son of jonas, loveth thou me......feed my sheep".

You cannot abandon the gospel for business and still lay claim to doing the work of God. Check Matthew 6 vs 19-24. You cannot serve God and mammon. You have to leave one for the other. The work of a priest is a difficult one. It is a calling to a life of denial and service to the Kingdom of God. You have no business laying treasures here on earth.

I'm saying that Oyedepo has abandoned his calling (if he ever had one). And I'm yet to see anyone prove otherwise citing the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Degis(m): 3:47am On Dec 09, 2012
X-factoria:

Some of you don't get it. What business does he have with building a business empire when God called him to feed the sheep? Please take clues from Jesus' reminders to his disciples in John chapter 21. When Jesus was crucified, his disciples mourned for a few days and went back to fishing. After resurrection, Jesus appeared to them by the sea and reminded them of their callings. He repeated three times "Simon, son of jonas, loveth thou me......feed my sheep".

You cannot abandon the gospel for business and still lay claim to doing the work of God. Check Matthew 6 vs 19-24. You cannot serve God and mammon. You have to leave one for the other. The work of a priest is a difficult one. It is a calling to a life of denial and service to the Kingdom of God. You have no business laying treasures here on earth.

I'm saying that Oyedepo has abandoned his calling (if he ever had one). And I'm yet to see anyone prove otherwise citing the Bible.

M.U.M.U, you think you have written something sensible abi?. If Apostle Paul that wrote 2/3 of the New Testament still has a Tent Making Business and preaches, what is wrong in Bishop David Oyedepo having Businesses?. Your Catholicism creed of denial and poverty is just a concept of your denomination, which some of us versed in the things of the Spirit know that it is balderdash
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Xfactoria: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Degis:

M.U.M.U, you think you have written something sensible abi?. If Apostle Paul that wrote 2/3 of the New Testament still has a Tent Making Business and preaches, what is wrong in Bishop David Oyedepo having Businesses?. Your Catholicism creed of denial and poverty is just a concept of your denomination, which some of us versed in the things of the Spirit know that it is balderdash

Why can't you just make your point without being insultive? And thats coming from somebody "versed in the spirit". How old are you by the way?

You claim to be versed in the spirit, right? I'm alarmed that you didn't disprove any of the points I made from the Bible. You only showed that it bites you hard since its the truth. Anyway, support Paul's tent making business with references from the Bible, please. I would only argue from the Bible. I only know Paul was a trained law attorney.

I'm not a catholic. I'm a pentecostal christian who reads my Bible thoroughly. Nobody can bamboozle me with arrant doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by sylaz(m): 4:44am On Dec 09, 2012
I weep for Naija cry full of brainwashed [s][/s] brainbleashed[b][/b] poor fools

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by ayantaiwo(m): 5:09am On Dec 09, 2012
When u work for God nd u listen to his guidiance God bless u, but it takes those in spirit to take dis. So i dnt blame u wit d questns only sensitiv pple in spirit can undastand nd claim it
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by rusher14: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2012
okpara ugo:

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who dash monkey banana?
The man's oilfield is his congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Daxbiz(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2012
May the Good Lord deliver us. We all need a paradigm shift. Why all the noise about a private jet belonging to a man of God? Suddenly, we've become self appointed accountants, professional advisers on how a church should allocate its funds.

1. Why do we refer to it as PRIVATE JET? It would be crazy at this stage if the church did not have fleets of jets. You think the Bishop has the time for luxury? He's too busy touchibg lives all over africa and the world over. So you want him to go and queue at the MM2? Be realistic abeg. In any case, the church has hundreds of pastors traversing the continent on a daily basis hence the need for reliable means of transportation.

2. Covenant University. What goes on in there is better seen than imagined. Forget about the social sciences and visit the engineering and science departments. Lets not be judges before ascertaining the facts. 450k iswaaaaaaaayyyyy subsidised!!!

3. You cannot begin to fathom how the Bishop makes his money because the ways of God beats all LOGIC. "There is he that scatters (gives) and still has in abundance and there is he that withholds more than necessary and yet "tendeth to poverty".

4. Stop analysing the MOG, its not your job. The "STUPID" christians who follow his teachings are not complaining.

Lastly, if you don't understand a phenomenon, its best you move close, then you will gain a clearer picture of what makes it thick. Then you can benefit from it. DON'T BE AN ARMCHAIR CRITIC. DON'T BE AN OUTSIDER. THERE'S ENOUGH BLESSINGS IN THE KINGDOM TO GO ROUND!!!!

He that recieves a Prophet in the name of a Prophet shall receive a Prophet's Reward.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by cleric(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2012
X-factoria:

X-factoria:

These are two of the deepest comments I have seen here. But let us not forget what Apostle Paul said in Phil 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
X-factoria:

Why can't you just make your point without being insultive? And thats coming from somebody "versed in the spirit". How old are you by the way?

You claim to be versed in the spirit, right? I'm alarmed that you didn't disprove any of the points I made from the Bible. You only showed that it bites you hard since its the truth. Anyway, support Paul's tent making business with references from the Bible, please. I would only argue from the Bible. I only know Paul was a trained law attorney.

I'm not a catholic. I'm a pentecostal christian who reads my Bible thoroughly. Nobody can bamboozle me with arrant doctrines.

X factorial, I must comment here that Paul actually worked and will back it up with scriptures but must emphasise here that he didn't live an extravagant life. Please pardon the rudeness of that poster.
1. 1 Cor. 9:6 Paul asks, “Are Barnabas and I the only ones who cannot refrain from working for a living?” This suggests strongly that he worked on the first journey, the only time the two men traveled together. They must have supported themselves as they went through Cyprus and Galatia, and continued to do so after they formed separate teams.
2. And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers. (Acts 18:3 KJV).

If you read the whole of that 1 cor 9. You will see that he worked but never lived an extravagant life.
I hope I was able to shed some light into this.
God bless you.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by philipstanley(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
U cannot serve 2 masters @ a time

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Phrankin(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2012
I gave my salary to god
this is what is technically known as recursive tithing, ie paying tithe to your self.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by eldoradoxx: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
vandarsar: Oyedepo is a gay!!! I Bleep him last night. Stupid pastor trying to carjole innocent people
May God forgive you for u speak out of ignorance. Mr Osewa, I think that 2go kids have taken over this site that used to be for matured minds, its a pity that you are helpless here.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by jjman2322: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2012
COPIED FROM ANOTHER BOARD>> THIS IS A GREAT READ

This is my proof of the fraudulent, and manipulation of the bible, Don’t get me wrong.. I am not against God, Or Jesus. But, I do believe that these stories were manipulated for the purpose of control, which has succeeded greatly, First of all History back’s me up, for my evidence in my cause.. People will see what I write as an attack.. But I see my report as truth, Enlightenment to the lie’s spreaded around the world, I am not attacking you, I only wish to help, First of all, I am an eclectic wiccan, A form of paganism, Eclectic mean’s that I am open to learn as I will.. I do not follow one’s path.. I follow my own, in what I feel is truth. Pagan’s/Wiccan’s have been attacked and prosecuted by Christian’s/Catholic’s for many years. Yet, Little do they know, that their whole religion is a plagiarized version of the pagan religion itself, Many don’t see this.. The holiday’s, Like Christmas, Easter, Halloween, thanksgiving. They were pagan religion’s long before Christianity was in the thought’s of men.. Samhain, Is today’s Halloween, The pagan’s Yule holiday, is Christianity’s Christmas, Which both coincidentally is the same day.. As is Samhain.. Notice the word Yule used.. A very common pagan word, used for Christmas.. It is The Holiday is a celebration for Rebirth and Life.. The Holiday Imbolic, Is today’s groundhog day.. Still..
The Pagan Holiday Eostara is Christian’s easter.. The holiday is a celebration of rebirth.. Which is a coincidence considering it is considered the day that Jesus Rose again.. Our Religion Mabon.. Is Christian’s thanks’ giving.. Which is also a day for giving thanks’..

Now off to another point.. Christian symbol’s.. Christian Symbol’s you see today are also Pagan Symbol’s.. Like the Cross that Jesus died on.. The cross is considered to a pagan, as the Cross of the Zodiac, The circle around the center point of the cross represents the sun.. Which is where the idea, of the son of god. The Fish.. The fish that Jesus drew on the ground, Is also the same symbol used to represent Pagan astrology’s symbol of the ages.. Which in this case, is the age of Pisces, Which we are still in today.

Now, This is where the real proof come’s in. The story of Jesus, Believe it or not, The story of Jesus has been told Thousand’s of year’s before Christian’s Jesus was born, The list of how many people share the same story and same trait’s is seemingly endless.. Which make’s me believe, that there was a man somewhere that has done the same thing has him.. One example of many.. Horus was also born of the virgin Isis , He is the Only Begotten son of Osiris, His Foster father was Seb, Also meaning Jo-seph,
Him and Jesus are of Royal Descent, Both born in a cave, An Angel came to both, and Warned Isis of her virgin birth, 3 king’s came to Jesus following a star to the east, 3 solar deities, Followed a star to the east, to find Horus, Mother Isis was told at the birth of Horus "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child.". As Joseph, Father of Jesus was told "Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt.". Both were teacher’s at the age of 12, They were both Baptized at the age of 30, Horus Baptized by Anup, as Jesus baptized by John the Baptist, Both Anup, and John were Beheaded. Horus and Jesus both performed many miracles, such as Raising the dead, Water to wine, Walking on water, and many more.. Later He was Betrayed by A close friend and Disciple, To then be crucified and then cast into a tomb.. Both resurrected 3 day’s later, to then later descend into the heaven’s.. Keep in mind, This is only one story that is similar to the story of Jesus.. And also.. Much Much older.. There are so many, it would take entirely too long to go through it all, Although, if you wish to research yourself.. I will list a few name’s… Odin of the Norse, Mithra, Krishna, Gautama a.k.a.Buddha, Attis , Zoroaster, Dionysus, Quetzaloatl, Tammuz, Alestis, Esus, Bel, Bali, Orpheus, Iao and Wittoba.. Keep in mind. .There are many many more..

Now off to God, In the bible, There are mention’s of other God’s which Christianity say’s they are fake, But if you actually listen without a stubborn mind.. it speak’s of other’s.. as if they are real..

“Now I know that the Lord is greater than all other gods, for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.” Exodus 18:11

"You shall have no other gods before me."

Exodus 20:3

"Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips."

Exodus 23:13

"What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him?"

Deuteronomy 4:7

"Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you;"

Deuteronomy 6:14

"for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord's anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you."

Deuteronomy 7:4

"If you ever forget the Lord your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed."

Deuteronomy 8:19

"Be careful, or you will be enticed to turn away and worship other gods and bow down to them."

Deuteronomy 11:16

"the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known." Deuteronomy 11:28

Anyway.. You get the point.. This list can go on a long time..

Off to God and Zues.. The similarities, Both were very vengeful god’s Loving.. and Destructive and angry..
Both at one point were very angry, Angered at man for their sin’s , Gave up on man.. And chose a select few to build an Ark, Collect animal’s.. and then… Flooded the earth. As for a different story, but yet the same.. God Sent Noah to build his ark, and Gilgamesh sent Untapishtim, Both Flood’s were global, both were for the punishment of man’s sin’s, Both were Sent by God/God’s, both build a boat, and both complained, both had at least one window, both held animals, It rained heavily for both of them..
They both released bird’s to find land.

On to Corruption, Control.. And Lie's.. Used for control nation's.. Also used as conversion..
Do you remember Constantine of Rome? He was once a Pagan, Turned to a Christian..
He pulled a stunt very clever.. A tactic of Conversion.. Considering that Constantine had turned to Christian, He knew that most of his follower's were Pagan, To help his follower's and other's become christian, He made up christian holiday's on the same date's as Pagan Holiday's, Which would eventually turn everyone into a Christian. Also Back then.. A pope declared Pagan's as servant's to the devil.. Because of his Status and power, Claiming that God claimed so.. It would be easy for him kill and convert.. He killed Innocent people because of their religion, And still today, it Is still taught in church.. They claim everything about Us is evil.. We serve the devil.. And practice black magic.. Yet.. Many do not know a single thing of my religion, but that it is the devil.. The pentagram, Or Pentacle, Is a sacred symbol of a pagan, It stand's for many thing's.. Nothing to do with evil, not one bit.. The star is a representation of the element's, and also a portrayal of the human body.. The circle is a representation of the shape of the earth, and also a wall of protection around the human body.., It is a holy symbol used by pagan's as protection from evil.. Some ask.. Why does it look like the satanist pentagram? Well.. That is because they stole it from us Wiccan's.. They stole our symbol and stuck it upside down.. Their's represent's a bull with horn's..
We have nothing to do with them and their practice's.. Anyway's on with what I was saying,
The bible is a great weapon, A scare tactic to control, An example is Jonestown.. The man who used this scare tactic to lead so many into a trap.. Then eventually led to a mass suicide.. Thousand's of year's war's fought to claim that their God is the true God, Between Muslim, The Hare Krishna's, Christian's and Catholic's.. Still to this day.. this war is still going.. So much bloodshed, over who's book is right.. It's nonsense.. And after thousand's of year's nothing is changing.. Ever thought that nobody will give up? That you are fighting a war that cant be won? Maybe thought... Wow.. Think of all the live's... For nothing.. They use this tactic to get you to fight war's, for a cause they make up.. For example.. The Taliban, So many go on suicide missions in believe of great reward to do so.. And yet, What is this battle really for? To kill all Infidel's? Why Should I kill all Infidel's? Well.. Because god will give you lot's of women.. You see my point? The man who wrote this is now your master.. You are his slave, and you dont know it.. The book's of the bible.. There are so many book's of the bible, and yet so many did not make it.. They were burned by pope's, to Simply make Jesus and God look more pure... They were Edited, to gain control over Man.. Think about it.. What make's a book found by the pope.. and chosen by the pope, to be any more correct than any other book's found in Ancient time's.. So.. The pope say's they are fake.. and You dont take any consideration that maybe.. This is real? The book's back then were in consideration at one point.. For example... The Dead Sea Scroll's.. Older than the actual bible, These were carried by Men who were fleeing from people trying to kill them off.. These were the book's the Islam's considered the Bible back in those time's.. But Christian's today see them as blasphemy.. As a Lie... Ever wonder why they are so Defensive to this? Because it break's off their control.. Anyone who believe's these thing's are free from their hand's.. They dont like that..
Another Scare tactic I will address.. Hell.. That word is so powerful, Probably the most powerful word in the world.. It is easy to convert someone who is afraid of eternal burning and torture, But then the Bible Addresses free will.. But really how much free will is in, Burn in hell, Or Live in paradise in the heaven's.. Only a fool would choose hell.. So... if you want to go to heaven, Believe in god, Accept Jesus into your heart, Serve his wishes, Become like him, and you will go to heaven.. Not a bad deal, Not a bad deal at all.. Cant see much wrong with that. That is a statement most cant turn down. Then, That give's your pastor power.. Dont get me wrong, I am NOT saying that all Christian's are evil.. Majority of Christian's are the nicest people on earth, Also some of the meanest! I know many great Pastor's with a great and pure cause.. These people do great thing's for the world.. Then you Have the guy who know's what kind of control he can get.. Money, Church Offering's.. Offer your money to god, then you see your pastor with some fancy Jewelry, Some fancy clothe's, and He is telling you, this money is going to Africa, and show's a picture of a white man and some Happy African's... I am a Man that believe's believe's that the greatest of all evil, Will present itself holy and pure.. And That Evil will bring the greatest of people with it, and use their good heart for it's will..

I do not believe in the word perfect, Because it is impossible, no god, man, or being can be perfect..
A good example is God himself, and all of us.. Even the best of us.. He does thing's that are strangely... Human... Murder, Lie's Desciet.. But he also has his loving side.. As all of us do.. We are all capable of Evil.. and Good... We are not to be judged on our past, but what we are now.. and the future of ourselves to come.. Though, I know most will see what I write, and Claim me evil, They will acuse me of assault, Lie's, Desceit.. But know, This is some information I have kept to myself for so long, because I was afraid of what those would say of me.. Thing's that may happen.. But the truth is.. This may be a School assignment, But this is also for the world, I could keep this to myself and let those be blind and controlled, But that would be selfish, This is something I give as a Gift, To help free you, Not hurt you, Those who have read this with an open mind, can not deny what I am saying, But those with a closed mind, likely stopped reading this a while back, Or are thinking of way's to prove me wrong.. and By all means! Do So! I seek the truth! Again, this does not prove god, or Jesus fake, But show's that the bible is fake, Their Story is real, why else would their be so many different versions? Somewhere in all these story's and myth's has to have truth somewhere..
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Josephnice: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2012
He said,"The last time Church paid my salary was December 1987, nobody heared it, not even the Ministers in the church until 1997 and church members didn't hear this until 2007".

Again he said "In January of 1988 my wife asked me of money for feeding and I told her I had give my salary to God, and that was the last time she ever had to ask for feeding
these are some of the brain washing strategy that will make their member part with their hard earn money all in name of trying to do what the man of God did to get rich. You'll always hear them saying: i gave this and that to God, as if God collected it with his own hands. We nigerians are the problem of this men of God, we worship them more than we reverent God himself. You'll see people neglecting their brothers in need just to meet up with their vowed seed offring. The earlier we wise up the better because we need to also help them(men of God)to make heaven by not leading them into financial temptations

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom After Pastor Branded Them Witches(Pics) / Why The North Will Still Vote For Buhari In 2019 –matthew Kukah / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.