Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (36066 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Oh dear..Thanks and I’m really honoured... cheesy
190:

thats sanB for you- u obviously didnt know her till now
well not me cos that gurl would be in charge of cooking on my wedding day cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: Rooneyboy

If you know the rude nature of manchester united wayne rooney then you ent far fetched from Rooneyboy, this guy is smart aptivating
caring,charismatic,charming,cheerful,comfortable,compassionate,congenial,conscious,constant,courageous,courteous
dedicated,delightful,deserving,determined,disciplined and he always announces his presence with the presence of THICK BOLD GREEN - did i say hes quite razz too, a resident bad boy too on NL, occassionally correctly predicting the moves of other dudes and knocking their target or runs even before it happens e-g see https://www.nairaland.com/1126779/meet-romance-section-nairalanders-what/1#13301773

a careful look at his signature again tells you the kinda dude he is but one thing is for sure with ROONEYBOY its never a dull moment cheesy

rated - 86%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
You're welcome...
chelseabmw:

Awhhh, Tnx for the compliment...Am overwhelmed smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: SanB

If this lady is above 25 then she should be a mother, rated way ahead of jallowah, sanB is one of the few matured women out here, never seen exchanging words, always smiling and on the move, at times i see her smiling right at me through her PC, immaculate,immense,impeccable,incomparable,incredible
ingenious,inspiring,intelligent,intuitive,inventive- i think she needs to seat a few NL Ladies (they know themselves) undecided and teach them the basics of womanhood even on how to change sanitary pads angry angry cos SanB got maturity oozing out of her pores, SanB you noticed and adored, keep it up - (I got ur back always)

I rate her 98%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

@times I'm of the opinion that seun ought to be paying dudes like u that make NL the lively place it is ,(that is if he isn't already doing that though) truth be told, without a few sets of people like u NL wouldn't have been what it is today.

190,what did i tell u about being paid by seun...someone else is confirming it now
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

this babe, u still dey here ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: You're welcome...

from what i have seen so far, u are a nice person
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
skydeep:
u guys have a street transformer? undecided Pls do me a favour by huggin it passionately cool. Tomorrow dear. Nice having a chat with you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Dyt(f): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
chelseabmw: This 190 guy is very intelligent .... constructive write up.... i wish i can meet him so that i can buy him a bottle of coke and meat pie

Ta
U got him drunk last wk na
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caracta(f): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb- thank you. Those words mean a lot to me. Feels good to be noticed even when i hardly stick around.

caseless- my darling. cheesy

sexkillz- this guy has a very strong character

190- funny and adorable

gree-die- the debate made me respect you the more

D-explorer- hmmm. This guy is different and smart. He makes good use of his brain

kandikaane- I just like this lady...don't even know why sef. Lol. She no send you

Idowuogbo- the October babe that rocks without grudges...the badosky!

ikekings- Mr. 6-packs. You are friendly and you respect yourself.

acidosis, lalaosky, mrs chima, freecocoa- i love your comments

#loading for more...#
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
YAWN
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks Dear....
chelseabmw:

from what i have seen so far, u are a nice person
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Awwwh, caracta! kiss

Redmossy, any blood tonight?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

this babe, u still dey here ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice one gurl and that’s cool!!!....cheesy
Caracta: sanb- thank you. Those words mean a lot to me. Feels good to be noticed even when i hardly stick around.

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dyt:

Ta
U got him drunk last wk na

Awhhhhhhhhh...... shocked shocked
I have never seen,being or drank with 190
i wish i can soon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2012
sanb: Wow;Wow;Wow...You’ve blown me away and I’m really *Blushing*. I duff my hat off and you deserve a hug for this. What else can I say than a big thank you and I’m very honoured. I tell you one thing sweetie; without your post here in the romance section, it’ll be boring and I always look forward to reading your comments....even though you can't stand us Nigerian ladies but we still like you.... grin grin
'like'? Sweetie we love him in all his annoying glory.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2012
Hahahaha Lol....Gurl; spot on and so true. Indeed we love our one and only 190 Benz in all his annoying ways......Lol..grin
uj_sizzle:
'like'? Sweetie we love him in all his annoying glory.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caracta(f): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2012
Never knew chelseabmw is still a nairalander. It's been ages...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo........

As the name sound.......... cheesy

she is a true definition of trouble

But when you are close to her she will always protect u

she is 100% different from her real self
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta: Never knew chelseabmw is still a nairalander. It's been ages...

What do you expect from a moderator who is busy with his own section.....Long long time,How are you?....You can also come to my section and take a look at our section.....u might be a lucky winner of a brand new SUV cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2012
mynd_44...... i can see u around...Long time?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2012
chelseabmw: Idowuogbo........

As the name sound.......... cheesy

she is a true definition of trouble

[b]she is 100% different from her real self

I have always known she's the very soft type that tries hard to display some other weird character.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caracta(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2012
chelseabmw:

What do you expect from a moderator who is busy with his own section.....Long long time,How are you?....You can also come to my section and take a look at our section.....u might be a lucky winner of a brand new SUV cheesy
ooops! SUV? You expect me to believe that? What do i need to do (i still don't believe it)? U wan do money ritual for ur section?

I'm fine...thanks to your friend
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2012
Rooneyboy:

I have always known she's the very soft type that tries hard to display some other weird character.

Very cool....If her husband is here on nairaland then there will be no marriage but if seen off nairaland then she will definitely get married grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by delkuf(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2012
Have seen good post. shows that there are good pple with good heart here. do mind wen i wake up
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by fukcwitme(f): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Some funny ish. 190 the clown your brain is a gold mine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply)

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.