Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (36060 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DollyParton1(f): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2012
**peeps through the ajar door**
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2012
^Come who are you trying 2derail this thread

GTFO undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 5:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta: sanb- thank you. Those words mean a lot to me. Feels good to be noticed even when i hardly stick around.

caseless- my darling. cheesy

sexkillz- this guy has a very strong character

190- funny and adorable

gree-die- the debate made me respect you the more

D-explorer- hmmm. This guy is different and smart. He makes good use of his brain

kandikaane- I just like this lady...don't even know why sef. Lol. She no send you

Idowuogbo- the October babe that rocks without grudges...the badosky!

ikekings- Mr. 6-packs. You are friendly and you respect yourself.

acidosis, lalaosky, mrs chima, freecocoa- i love your comments

#loading for more...#

undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2012
fukcwitme :
Some funny ish. 190 the clown your brain is a gold mine!

embarassed kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2012
I have hidden stoopid comments on this thread for the last time. Any further attempt to derail either intentionally or unintentionally by any man, woman or Jupiter, would be met with a ban that would not be easily forgotten.

This is a threat.

You cannot come here and make thread pages unnecessarily longer, make my work harder and expect to walk away Scot free.

This is not the time to test my patience, cos i have none left as far as this thread is concerned. You have all been warned.

Goodmorning.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta:

gree-die- the debate made me respect you the more
thanks dear embarassed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by dopeJemi: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2012
190, did u say I'm quite cooL

Like seriousLy do u realLy mean dat?

Hmmm! tot we were gonna av dis fight going on 4 a very Long time

So we Good nau?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta:
ikekings- Mr. 6-packs. You are friendly and you respect yourself.

#loading for more...#
Thanks babe.. I love your calmness... I admire you a lot...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2012
sanb: *She Knows* Lol and how would i know if i may ask?
I bet you she knows..she knows cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2012
190: SanB

If this lady is above 25 then she should be a mother, rated way ahead of jallowah, sanB is one of the few matured women out here, never seen exchanging words, always smiling and on the move, at times i see her smiling right at me through her PC, immaculate,immense,impeccable,incomparable,incredible
ingenious,inspiring,intelligent,intuitive,inventive- i think she needs to seat a few NL Ladies (they know themselves) undecided and teach them the basics of womanhood even on how to change sanitary pads angry angry cos SanB got maturity oozing out of her pores, SanB you noticed and adored, keep it up - (I got ur back always)

I rate her 98%
*clapping* No wonder i...... undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

*clapping* No wonder i...... undecided
Lol... hahahaha... woman get power ooo cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2012
2sexy: Lol... hahahaha... woman get power ooo cheesy
When it comes to Sanb, she knows smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Yawns cheesy nice thread frm 190... Make i download my list tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2012
iewing this topic: sexkillz(m), Rooneyboy(m), sugar'n'spice, majour(m), fukcwitme (f), Vanneni(f), chelseabmw(m), IZUKWU(m), Booty4me and 2 guest(s)

the phuck ure list y'all grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2012
bennyraz: Yawns cheesy nice thread frm 190... Make i download my list tongue

ehen jor better person make the rest dey viewing center grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by IZUKWU(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2012
I nominate this thread as the thread with the highest number of hidden posts
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Would drop mine when I have the chance to really analyse and put down what I've snoticed/tudied about some personalities I've come across here.smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2012
190: And may I add that its the-smallish abiL from that Girls power gang that has the-sharpest mouth
Of them all,well you can't really blame her, she's not blessed with that proper height so she's blessed with a razor sharp mouth, grin

lwkmd...rotfl...this dude is crazy...make i abiL catch you
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by dopeJemi: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2012
IZUKWU: I nominate this thread as the thread with the highest number of hidden posts

Nau dats better cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta:
acidosis, lalaosky, mrs chima, freecocoa- i love your comments

#loading for more...#

i love you too CARACTA, the lady with an awesome character...*winks*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2012
Mrbrownjay- very brilliant.. Meeen, d guy sabi explain cheesy His Analysis are always on point but attimes he over does it

Pdude- A good story teller.. When i read some of his work on Nl, i was like woa cheesy D GUY his damn good

Buragidi- Minister of Women affairs! If u're feeling hard, just hook up with this guy.. He takes life so simple and easy.. His adventures are Woa cheesy

Born2fuck- very funny but serious dude.. Hmm walestar grin anything wearing skirts as long as she is beautiful.. He's a very active dude.. He knows anything relating to sex

190- when u see a smart and intelligent dude, you would know.. 190 is very brilliant and the thing is, he's tire of being brilliant and now he wants to be a guinea fowl grin

MYND- a green snake.. Extremely popular cheesy He plays two sides of a coin

sexskillz aka Sk- my friendenemy indeed! He's damn too good for NL.. He has every explanation for his actions.. He's a very active dictator... We always fall on the opposite side on every thread. Attimes i like him, attimes he pisses me off and all i want to do is to beat him up when i catch him outside NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (61) (Reply)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.