Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35936 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Flytefalls: My anti-hero; stay bad wink
Ummmm.... Is that me?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
JallowBah

One of the few most matured women ive ever encountered on this forum, she places special priorty to her DA-DA (Dreadlocks) and claims to be married to a Nigerian man which might be through, could be seen rolling with the G-3 gangs especially shollypoz or rather mute from the side lines, claims at one point she got the hottest body on nairaland (which gurl on nairaland hasnt said so anywayz ) her contributions are priceless, if she were male she'll be Mr Brownjay- JallowBah you're amazing and brilliant

rated - 78%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Flytefalls: My anti-hero; stay bad wink

love you honey kiss kiss

come up with a list, lemme see wah you got there baybe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Smh where's Killz when you need him
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
*She Knows* Lol and how would i know if i may ask?
D-Explorer:

She knows cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: Flytefalls

Our newest newbie,pweety,attractive,sexy,radiant - shes my beyonce cry cry (too bad just too bad this one pass me) cry cry
shes Generous, loyal, trustworthy, respectful, charming, graceful, helpful,Nice--intellectual,skilled,wonderful,kin… minded,understanding,informative,gorgeous sweet amorous lively caring intellectual and this is the only lady ive called my "HERO" because shes one - embarassed embarassed

gat loadz of lurv for ya my morning flyte - u mite wanna watch out for her more cos shes gona take this forum by storm [s]but ent gna let her mix with the bad gangs of NL [/s] grin grin grin

rATED 67%

liar...you don dey scope the gurl shey....woman wrapper...lwkmd
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy

If you know the rude nature of manchester united wayne rooney then you ent far fetched from Rooneyboy, this guy is smart aptivating
caring,charismatic,charming,cheerful,comfortable,compassionate,congenial,conscious,constant,courageous,courteous
dedicated,delightful,deserving,determined,disciplined and he always announces his presence with the presence of THICK BOLD GREEN - did i say hes quite razz too, a resident bad boy too on NL, occassionally correctly predicting the moves of other dudes and knocking their target or runs even before it happens e-g see https://www.nairaland.com/1126779/meet-romance-section-nairalanders-what/1#13301773

a careful look at his signature again tells you the kinda dude he is but one thing is for sure with ROONEYBOY its never a dull moment cheesy

rated - 86%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: JallowBah

One of the few most matured women ive ever encountered on this forum, she places special priorty to her DA-DA (Dreadlocks) and claims to be married to a Nigerian man which might be through, could be seen rolling with the G-3 gangs especially shollypoz or rather mute from the side lines, claims at one point she got the hottest body on nairaland (which gurl on nairaland hasnt said so anywayz ) her contributions are priceless, if she were male she'll be Mr Brownjay- JallowBah you're amazing and brilliant

rated - 78%

She's married to a GAMBIAN.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Does that explain the kids?! lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: Nice one...Thanks...I’m *blushing* in fact you’ve just made my day...cheesy
thanks mon cherie...keep blushing, thats the least you deserve...*winks*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

love you honey kiss kiss

come up with a list, lemme see wah you got there baybe kiss kiss kiss

I won't, I'm transparent on nl tongue.

But for a newbie no-one like me, besides my 190, I think I value Mynd44 contributions. Very thoughtful man. Brilliant writer smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: You welcome!!!!but I do apologise if that word crafty offended you. What I meant was, before you make your comments, you put a lot of thinking into it and that’s where the word *Very Crafty* comes in handy....
nope , wasn't offended... tnx dear, i lyk it grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
SanB

If this lady is above 25 then she should be a mother, rated way ahead of jallowah, sanB is one of the few matured women out here, never seen exchanging words, always smiling and on the move, at times i see her smiling right at me through her PC, immaculate,immense,impeccable,incomparable,incredible
ingenious,inspiring,intelligent,intuitive,inventive- i think she needs to seat a few NL Ladies (they know themselves) undecided and teach them the basics of womanhood even on how to change sanitary pads angry angry cos SanB got maturity oozing out of her pores, SanB you noticed and adored, keep it up - (I got ur back always)

I rate her 98%

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

cool - kandi i ent gna talk about you till you pop your list up
you oldies should be doing this and wtf is my whoo whoo whoo (drums chest) albino lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
he better pops up with his angry angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wow...thanks very much... smileyI’m really honoured by your observation... cheesy...you’re amazing as well *Respect*.....wink
Nnekacherry: Thanks Sanb..
You are a wonderful person with a good heart..
Your humility and intelligence is quite amazing.. I still wonder how you manage to keep your cool in this site full of e-fights..
I'm cool but I have got nothing on you..
You are amazing...
Respects...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Flytefalls:

But for a newbie no-one like me, besides my 190, I think I value Mynd44 contributions. Very thoughtful man. Brilliant writer smiley

Mynd - acknowledge this,
my morning flyte does acknowledge your presence cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

cool - kandi i ent gna talk about you till you pop your list up
you oldies should be doing this and wtf is my whoo whoo whoo (drums chest) albino lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
he better pops up with his angry angry

Lmaoo, smh.

List? I didn't know I had a list.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by skydeep(f): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Legit1:

Trying to hide the obvious. undecided
Goodnight kid. cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

We only breed beautiful children. tongue
UHKAY!!! SEEMS ANOTHER FIGHT IS BREWING HERE
I WANNA STAY AND WATCH BUT I DONT WANNA KEEP FREECOCOA WAITing grin grin grin grin
FREECOCOA I'll be right there with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (61) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.