Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35937 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

isokay , she's given up,for once I see her give up.

Nice one dear.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
HAVE A BAD NIGHT MORTALS
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
kiss
kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandikane GTFO of my thread this minute undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
skydeep:
Goodnight kid. cool

Its cold tonyt, embarassed

could you give me a hug? embarassed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: kandikane GTFO of my thread this minute undecided

Lool, sooo out of everyone, na me catch your eye?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:
kiss
kiss
angry angry angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by skydeep(f): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Legit1:

Its cold tonyt, embarassed

could you give me a hug? embarassed
u guys have a street transformer? undecided Pls do me a favour by huggin it passionately cool. Tomorrow dear. Nice having a chat with you.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, sooo out of everyone, na me catch your eye?

the other derailers ent human beings undecided
quit mixing with an animal before u get infected undecided

now leave my thread undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
angry angry angry

Awwh! embarassed

I just want to know who that person is.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
skydeep:
u guys have a street transformer? undecided Pls do me a favour by huggin it passionately cool. Tomorrow dear. Nice having a chat with you.

That would do just fine. smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Am i invited here?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by skydeep(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Legit1:

That would do just fine. smiley
Naughty you. grin. Bye
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
skydeep:

Thats harsh....awhhhh
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chronique(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: We all have our individual contribution that makes this section a place to be which is great. So whether you’ve just joined recently or have been here for years kudos to everyone cos y'all rock big time.

I have split my list into the Guys and the Ladies. So for the guys here we go....cool cool cool

Guys

SexKillz – He really is the most hated fellow on NL and you either like him or dislike him. For me, I like him. His comments, usually makes a lot of sense although he sometimes says them in a very rude and obnoxious manner; but most of his comments are spot on.

190 – Our one and only Benz 190. He really is the clown of NL and his hate for NIGERIAN LADIES is out of this world; sometimes I wonder which planet he’s on (Lol). Other than that, when he’s serious; his comments do make a lot of sense and I enjoy reading them.

DailyNews – He’s words are pretty long but when you take the time to go through them, they really make a lot of sense. He’s a good writer and I admire that.

MRBrownJay – He’s very blunt but his words are on point most of the time.

K2039 – I always look forward to reading his comments, they are written in an intelligent and practical manner.

D-Explorer – He knows how to ignite a place with his creativity. That’s brilliant; and hope to see more of his innovative skills.

Yomieluv – He’s very easy going.

Lalaosky – He’s really very good in conversations. Very level headed and I like that.

Mynd44 – He’s words are short but on point. Keep it up.

Xynerise – He’s very funny and easy going.

Kunletiwoo – He doesn’t say much but when he speaks, his words are precise.

Ikekings – He has a good way with words and interprets his comments practically.

Deshclones – A straight talker and gets to the point quickly.

Dmcdad - He doesn’t mince his words and neither is he a time waster.

Binger – He comes across as someone who is very friendly, which is good.

Flanrey – Knows how to figure things out quickly and that’s something I admire.

Shymmex/Bittyend – I can’t really tell if these people are one and the same but their defence strategy is great.

Free2ryhme – Knows his way with words.

Acidosis –He’s got a great sense of humour and very funny as well.

Acidtalk – Just as his username is; acid tongue. In a good way, his post are educative and you’re kept up to date.

Chronique – This is one intelligent guy.

Flashaldrin – A straight talker and doesn’t beat around the bush.

Jhydebaba – He comes across as a very lively and friendly person.

Sagamite – He’s words are sharp but most times, on point.

Redmosquito – There was no way I was going to forget to include you. You’re indeed a comedian. The way you light up a thread is just great.

Adeniyi A. – A gentle man and his words are golden.

Everytime someone tells me I'm intelligent,I feel great. Moreso,knowing that someone notices me on a faceless forum despite not being the loudest of folks around here,feels good. Thanks dear. I appreciate!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
hornipipe

our one and only Hornet!! cheesy This guy nor dey hear word, hes a blend of everytin, ajebutter, ajepacko, silly,inteligent hes got it all
magnanimous,majestic,marvelous,motivating,optimistic,original,passionate, not peaceful,perceptive,persistent,pleasing,poetic, powerful even sexkillz can attestify to that, bans do not scare him, he voices out, always at the middle of fights, cutting people down left right and center- our HORNET aka Hot-pie as i call him is simply incredible, you dont wanna dare this man would ya!

try him and see -

rated 80%

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
Where is Sexkillz That dude needs to be fired asap.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Awwh! embarassed

I just want to know who that person is.
He said he'll mail u nau... D clues have given u sef got me in so much trouble.he said b patient!! wink
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
SpicyMimi: Where is Sexkillz That dude needs to be fired asap.
Y? undecided undecided

Na only him b mod for dis section?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
chronique:

Everytime someone tells me I'm intelligent,I feel great. Moreso,knowing that someone notices me on a faceless forum despite not being the loudest of folks around here,feels good. Thanks dear. I appreciate!

thats sanB for you- u obviously didnt know her till now
well not me cos that gurl would be in charge of cooking on my wedding day cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He said he'll mail u nau... D clues have given u sef got me in so much trouble.he said b patient!! wink

I taya for wait, na. How long persin go wait. You should know I go off things if I'm left waiting.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
chelseabmw: Am i invited here?
Wassup
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

I taya for wait, na. How long persin go wait. You should know I go off things if I'm left waiting.
grin grin grin grin

Well... U have him to blame not me! tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Of course you are...

Chelseabmw – One thing I’ve noticed with you, is that you’re a very calm person, which is nice...
chelseabmw: Am i invited here?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: You're welcome...Let me break down the G-3; AKA the A-Team....

Shollypopz – One thing I like with you is how you stand up for what you believe in and sometimes, that takes a lot of boldness which you’ve got.. That’s very nice keep it up.

Abil – She’s one intelligent lady and she's not afraid to put her points across which is good.

ItsModella – She’s got a lot of confidence in her and I like that.

And may I add that its the-smallish abiL from that Girls power gang that has the-sharpest mouth
Of them all,well you can't really blame her, she's not blessed with that proper height so she's blessed with a razor sharp mouth,

I recommend everyone 2watch how they deal with sexkillz
Nite of 1000laffs got nothing against these girls when dey gang up against sexkillz grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wassup

Hey dear, Long time
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: Of course you are...

Chelseabmw – One thing I’ve noticed with you, is that you’re a very calm person, which is nice...

Awhhh, Tnx for the compliment...Am overwhelmed smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
You're welcome dear!!!
chronique:

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by chelseabmw(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
This 190 guy is very intelligent .... constructive write up.... i wish i can meet him so that i can buy him a bottle of coke and meat pie
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: Rooneyboy

If you know the rude nature of manchester united wayne rooney then you ent far fetched from Rooneyboy, this guy is smart aptivating
caring,charismatic,charming,cheerful,comfortable,compassionate,congenial,conscious,constant,courageous,courteous
dedicated,delightful,deserving,determined,disciplined and he always announces his presence with the presence of THICK BOLD GREEN - did i say hes quite razz too, a resident bad boy too on NL, occassionally correctly predicting the moves of other dudes and knocking their target or runs even before it happens e-g see https://www.nairaland.com/1126779/meet-romance-section-nairalanders-what/1#13301773

a careful look at his signature again tells you the kinda dude he is but one thing is for sure with ROONEYBOY its never a dull moment cheesy

rated - 86%

hmm , 190
Going through my 'coded' archive to get a thing or two about me is what amazes me the most about u.

In truth u've said some stuffs that are true but the part I dislike is the 'bad boi part' ,

Pls no pour sand sand for my garri abeg, I take baba God beg u.

Again I must commend u for a good job u are doing on this thread , picking out every single individual and saying a thing or two about them is not a stroll in the park.

Keep it up man .

@times I'm of the opinion that seun ought to be paying dudes like u that make NL the lively place it is ,(that is if he isn't already doing that though) truth be told, without a few sets of people like u NL wouldn't have been what it is today.

Keep it up man , keep it up.

In future I'll like to be like u.grin grin

I just hope u tutor me well in our shekpe joint we do normally meet.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (61) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.