Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33373 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Never start an online beef with Ghana... It is a battle you can't win. We may be 1/5th of your population but, we have big hearts and fight like lions! That is why we have produced them most boxing Champions in Africa!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Lol @ petrodolla writing Naija pidgin and using Nigerian expressions like "oya" and "chei"

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Nigeria basketball team ...top that ghanaians grin grin

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?

PetroDolla has developed a 'copy n paste reply' d MUMU has nothing meaningful to say anymore. Ode, go back to fackin ur mama cos dats wat u guys are gud at

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

u are too boring my friend.... go all call everyone of those ugly nigers that has mouth in ghana ... let me deal with them... u are just to low... go and bring ur seniors

who gives shyte what a DOG like you says? the most despicable sub-human anu-s-fvckin animal! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Never start an online beef with Ghana... It is a battle you can't win. We may be 1/5th of your population but, we have big hearts and fight like lions! That is why we have produced them most boxing Champions in Africa!!!
is that why ur second lowlife has nothing more to say.... oya continue lemme deal with u next so u can cry to ur mama next

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lol @ petrodolla writing Naija pidgin and using Nigerian expressions like "oya" and "chei"
Walahi I have said the same thing before....that guy is Nigerian 4 sure!! undecided
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Walahi I have said the same thing before....that guy is Nigerian 4 sure!! undecided

Maybe. There's this Cameroon guy (not CAMPRIDE o) I know who speaks like a Nigeria. I thought he was lying to me for the longest time.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:26am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

who gives shyte what a DOG like you says? the most despicable sub-human anu-s-fvckin animal! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha if u dont give a fhuck about what i have to say... u wont be here reading my post *busted* now go and fhuck ur ugly flat chested mum... ugly mofo tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You see most of these modafakas have the brain of a one-month old baby. so I try to communicate in the most simplest,local terms- in a manner their compromised tissues called brain can absorb,huh? very simple,huh?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Dude i tot u dozed off. U can't be sleeping on duty man. How can u defend ur country on sleep mode grin grin Bring it on Ghanaian scu_m tongue
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
Nigeria basketball team ...top that ghanaians grin grin

Ugly Nigerian American's and Nigerian British who have been nationalized due to not being able to beat out the real Americans... When they faced them they were beat by over 70 points!The worst defeat in history grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahahahaha if u dont give a fhuck about what i have to say... u wont be here reading my post *busted* now go and fhuck ur ugly flat chested mum... ugly mofo tongue tongue grin grin grin

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

You see most of these modafakas have the brain of a one-month old baby. so I try to communicate in the most simplest,local terms- in a manner their compromised tissues called brain can absorb,huh? very simple,huh?

Clap for yourself
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by COOLDUN: 5:29am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Stop sending your girls to Ghana as prostitutes... We will arrest hem and send them back but, stop your wicked ways and stop abusing your ladies!!!

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5281:ghana-police-rescue-15-nigerian-girls-from-prostitution-ring&catid=31:general&Itemid=46

You guys started it in the 80s, till this moment Ghana still have the highest numbers of Prostitutes in the world, if you doubt me go to Verma in Amsterdam Netherland, Bremen in Germany. Libya, and other northe Africa.Nigeria is giving you guys back what you introduced to the whole Africa.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin:
Dude i tot u dozed off. U can't be sleeping on duty man. How can u defend ur country on sleep mode grin grin Bring it on Ghanaian scu_m tongue

Dummie, you are no match, and that makes you a friggin a eeediot! grin grin grin vulture-eating animal!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2012
If a Ghanaian understands some of your criminal English it is due to so many of you importing yourselves to our country and we having to learn it to monitor your CRIME!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry there will be another Alien Compliance Order
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: If a Ghanaian understands some of your criminal English it is due to so many of you importing yourselves to our country and we having to learn it to monitor your CRIME!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry there will be another Alien Compliance Order

Nollywood is very popular in Ghollywood
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

You guys started it in the 80s, till this moment Ghana still have the highest numbers of Prostitutes in the world, if you doubt me go to Verma in Amsterdam Netherland, Bremen in Germany. Libya, and other northe Africa.Nigeria is giving you guys back what you introduced to the whole Africa.

In your dreams Boko! Those are Nigerians pretending to be Ghanaian!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Ugly Nigerian American's and Nigerian British who have been nationalized due to not being able to beat out the real Americans... When they faced them they were beat by over 70 points!The worst defeat in history grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how stupiid and dumb can someone be..... many of those that represented britain at the olympics are nigerians... danny welbeck is a ghanaian but decided to play for englsih team same with agholahan... does that stop england from being a team to reckon with.... why are ghanaians this dumb for goodness sake... u people have problem o angry angry
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:32am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Dummie, you are no match, and that makes you a friggin a eeediot! grin grin grin vulture-eating animal!
Orue mumu wake up, defend ur country....PetroDolla, a paid Ghanaian troll. Do ur job....u aren't paid to sleep on duty

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin:
Orue mumu wake up, defend ur country....PetroDolla, a paid Ghanaian troll. Do ur job....u aren't paid to sleep on duty
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2012
you dumb ugly Boko's were hoping Ghana would slip up so you could say we are all alike. I will firmly say, we are not the same people! First of you are ugly! 2nd of all you are either an Arabian wanna-be if you live in the North or, a criminal scam master if you live in the south!!!

Ghana will ALWAYS have peaceful elections because, we are NOt the same people as you!! grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

[s]You guys started it in the 80s, till this moment Ghana still have the highest numbers of Prostitutes in the world, if you doubt me go to Verma in Amsterdam Netherland, Bremen in Germany. Libya, and other northe Africa.Nigeria is giving you guys back what you introduced to the whole Africa[/s].

Prostitution is now a major industry in nigeria, after kidnapping for ransom! Parents even sell their proprieties to send their daughters to go fvck for money abroad! chei Go to Benin City, the headquarters of prostitution in the world grin grin grin grin

Interestingly, in Europe no one wants to fvck nigeria prostitut-es these days. they rather allow their dogs to fvck them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GHOLLYWOOD IN ACTION!! HAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rN1DMBQEuM
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GHOLLYWOOD IN ACTION!! HAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha that is ridiculously embarrassing ...choiiiiii...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:39am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahaha that is ridiculously embarrassing ...choiiiiii...

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GHOLLYWOOD IN ACTION!! HAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This has made my day. See predator in Ghana movie. That must be PetroDolla
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Prostitution is now a major industry in nigeria, after kidnapping for ransom! Parents even sell their proprieties to send their daughters to go fvck for money abroad! chei Go to Benin, the headquarters of prostitution in the world grin grin grin grin

Interestingly, in Europe no one wants to fvck nigeria prostitut-es these days. they rather allow their dogs to fvck them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PROSTITUTION TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN GHANA
http://www.modernghana.com/news/415858/1/prostitution-to-the-next-level.html

Child Prostitution On The Rise In Brong Ahafo Region

http://news1.ghananation.com/headlines/261802-child-prostitution-on-the-rise-in-brong-ahafo-region.html

U WANT MORE?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:42am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin:
This has made my day. See predator in Ghana movie. That must be PetroDolla

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Try something new dude...You ran outa lines?? grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by COOLDUN: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Never start an online beef with Ghana... It is a battle you can't win. We may be 1/5th of your population but, we have big hearts and fight like lions! That is why we have produced them most boxing Champions in Africa!!!

Who and Who? Azuma Nelson, that was disgraced by a small Arabian prince Ahmed .You only produced dwarf and lowly rated weight boxers, have you ever heard of Deek Tiger Ihenetu? Horgan Bassey? Joe Lasisi? Horgan Jimo? And presently Nightmare Simon Okon Peter (World Boxing Council heavyweight number one contender, Nigeria's Simon Okon Peter) our 51 years old boxer Simon Perter Machin Tosh is beating your dwarf boxers in Ghana at his age. You don't have anything to offer in Africa when it comes to rocking shoulders with Nigeria. Giant is a giant whether dead, alive, asleep or awake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.