Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,650 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33306 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Funny thread.

Is NDC leading?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2012
You send Obasanjo somewhere and you expect a free and fair election? buhahahahahahah

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OBJ!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait, what I don't get is, why do these EU/UN/US/ find it necessary to send people to "monitor" elections in Africa?

This is an insult to national integrity as you don't see African nations sending people "monitor" elections in Europe or US.. They dare send people to "monitor" Russia's elections..

Fix that insult Africa. Good or bad let us find our way out.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by seedorfabbey: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Why Africa continent were so behind
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by markus1133: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2012
the best.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rasroland: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2012
In Botswana hundreds of nigerians r arrested,chained in hands n legs with PI(prohibited immigrant) enstamped in dier 9ja pasport den deported.wahala dey oo
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Cusubaba(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Good talk, but tell me any brothel you see a Nigerian LovePeddler in Italy or Gambia that you wont find Ghanaian ashewos and other nationalities? See, in as much as i hate our politicians, I dont blame them bc of the lazy fools that choose to be whores. Come to Holland and see how rich they are, yet there are a great number of their citizens that choose to be sexx workers, and you don't blame the government for this.

Each time a ship capsize on its way to Spain/Europe you find Nigerians side by side with Ghanians and other nationalities from far away Kenya. During the south Africa world cup, when 6 Nigerians were caught with fake world cup tickets they had 3 Ghanians in their gang/group.

Africans have problem, every problem you see in Nigeria exists in Ghana and elsewhere. The politicians these guys are fighting for on nairaland are all corrupt. I have rich Ghanaian politician friends and you need to see their houses in Abuja. In Ghana they use cheap toyota cars but in Abuja they live like kings and they dash bundle of dollars to their Nigerian girlfriends. The same way our leaders loot and buy properties in Ghana and UK, same way Ghanaian politicians are doing.
Thank u Big brother, u see Ghana politicians are criminals and corrupt like Nigeria policians too. But the difference is that Ghana politicians don't show up their wealth in Ghana because they are scared of what Jerry Rawlings did in 1981, unlike Nigeria policians. Hypocrite, pretendar, propaganda and lair is the best way to live in Ghana and that is how Ghanaians and Ghana policians live in Ghana . Thank God my girlfriend father won Akatsi North const. Atlease my girlfriend life will change more better.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2012
[size=24pt]AGAIN WHY ARE GHANAIANS SIGNING UP FOR A NIGERIAN FORUM FOR NIGERIANS AND NEWS AN TALK OF NIGERIA TELL ME WHY?[/size] [size=30pt]MUST WE DO A GHANA MUST GO '12 ON THE FORUM AS WELL?[/size]
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Listen folks am a nigerian who have live in ghana for many years,I won't lie to u guys neither am I supporti the ghananians,but I stand to say that ghana is far better than nigeria,in terms of the police,ghanaian police is beta equipped,train and far beta than the nigeria police,in terms of ghaninan administration it also far beta than nigeria administration,I was also able to find out that the nigerians here are the ones now corrupting most of the ghanians amd making most of them going into crime and 419.when u come to ghana they are a lot of nigerians here,even when u get to accra dey is a place dey called lagos town,u get to find a lot of nigerians,what am trying to say is that the peace and serenity I enjoy in ghana somtimes make me feel as if am in uk,so guys let not hit up any argument here ghana is far beta than nigerian.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by vanstanzy(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2012
In an election, this is bound to happen no matter how civilized a society is. Hell, it almost did in the U.S. with that careless statement Donald Thrump twitted after Obamas' re-election. So lets not crucify Ghanaians for demanding their right.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by vanstanzy(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2012
This is a silly war going on in this thread. This thread was meant to educatte and inform, instead its has turned to a battle ground of futility. SMH!
INFACT,

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: Listen folks am a nigerian who have live in ghana for many years,I won't lie to u guys neither am I supporti the ghananians,but I stand to say that ghana is far better than nigeria,in terms of the police,ghanaian police is beta equipped,train and far beta than the nigeria police,in terms of ghaninan administration it also far beta than nigeria administration,I was also able to find out that the nigerians here are the ones now corrupting most of the ghanians amd making most of them going into crime and 419.when u come to ghana they are a lot of nigerians here,even when u get to accra dey is a place dey called lagos town,u get to find a lot of nigerians,what am trying to say is that the peace and serenity I enjoy in ghana somtimes make me feel as if am in uk,so guys let not hit up any argument here ghana is far beta than nigerian.

You talk like an illiterate that just left his village for the first time. Why wont you feel like you are in UK in Ghana. What will you say when you get to Abidan or Kenya, what more when you enter Abuja you will feel you are already in heaven?

What Ghana police are u talking about? Is it the Ghana police that mouth road blocks everyday collecting 1 cedis from all motorists? Is it the same Ghana police that uses ONLY cheap Indian made vehicles bc they cant afford the Toyota etc? Is it the same police that our own obasanjo gave lots of vehicles and other logistics? Guy you fall my hand no be small. Have you ever seen Ghana police using rugged toyota pickups etc? Ask yourself what they can achieve with those India vehicles that are small like Keke Napep? Are you talking about the ghana police that cannot operate computers? A warri boy was arrested last year while i was in Ghana, the police claimed they saw him with laptop and believed he is into 419 scam. We were having our Nigerian meeting when d call came that Ghana police have wrongfully arrested a Nigerian student. I went to the police station with 3 other Nigerians. When we got there we told the police to prove this guy is a scammer or release him. The 3 police guys that were handling his laptop does not even know how to open an internet browser, they dont know how to operate a computer. They just wanted money for the weekend and not that they have any evidence. The Nigerian guy was a student and not a scammer, when they refused to release him unless we pay money i called my lawyer and got him released and the police had to beg me not to drag the case further.

I have nothing against Ghanians coz my wife is from there and i have business there, but i hate to see dumb fuks like you peddling lies. Ghana police is miles behind Nigeria in manpower and logistics. Ghana police is as corrupt as Nigerian police. Ghana police raids internet cafes daily to arrest ghana sakawa boys and all they do is collect money from them, not that they are interested in jailing them. In ghana i can commit any crime and get away as long as i pay money to police officers.

Saying Nigerians thought Ghanaians how to scam means you are dumber than dumb. Ok we should as well claim Ghanians thought our girls how to do prostitution when Ghanaians came to Nigeria in Millions? Ok Nigerian politicians brought corruption to Ghana? It was bribery and corruption that killed Ghana airways like Nigerian airways so we should blame Nigerians as well? Are millions of Nigerians not living and working in Kenya, Botswana, Libya etc, why hasnt citizens of those countries start internet scamming and blame Nigerians for it? Truth is, an average ghanaian is as criminally minded as Nigerians. Ghanains are very poor and every poor man can do anything to get out of poverty. Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa after Nigeria. This year alone FBI have come to Ghana to take down Ghanaian scam rings, when was the last time you hear a Kenya citizen was arrested for scam or drug offenses?
At least the Nigerian 419 scammers are mostly adults that have minimum of secondary school education. But in ghana small boys of 12 years old are already dating scam kingpins. This is no joke. Come to ghana u wil cry. 10 years old boys no longer want to go to school bc their mates are driving big cars they got from gold and dating scams. The saddest part of this story is, the Nigerians use their god given brains to scam, but the ghana boys use juju bc they are too dumb to invent stories like Nigerians. This is what they call SAKAWA, u can google it and see things for yourself. AN AVERAGE GHANA SCAMMER DIES WITHIN 3 YEARS. THEY DONT LAST LONG BC THEY USE CHARMS AND JUJU TO CONVINCE THEIR VICTIMS...
A little google search may help

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

You talk like an illiterate that just left his village for the first time. Why wont you feel like you are in UK in Ghana. What will you say when you get to Abidan or Kenya, what more when you enter Abuja you will feel you are already in heaven?

What Ghana police are u talking about? Is it the Ghana police that mouth road blocks everyday collecting 1 cedis from all motorists? Is it the same Ghana police that uses ONLY cheap Indian made vehicles bc they cant afford the Toyota etc? Is it the same police that our own obasanjo gave lots of vehicles and other logistics? Guy you fall my hand no be small. Have you ever seen Ghana police using rugged toyota pickups etc? Ask yourself what they can achieve with those India vehicles that are small like Keke Napep? Are you talking about the ghana police that cannot operate computers? A warri boy was arrested last year while i was in Ghana, the police claimed they saw him with laptop and believed he is into 419 scam. We were having our Nigerian meeting when d call came that Ghana police have wrongfully arrested a Nigerian student. I went to the police station with 3 other Nigerians. When we got there we told the police to prove this guy is a scammer or release him. The 3 police guys that were handling his laptop does not even know how to open an internet browser, they dont know how to operate a computer. They just wanted money for the weekend and not that they have any evidence. The Nigerian guy was a student and not a scammer, when they refused to release him unless we pay money i called my lawyer and got him released and the police had to beg me not to drag the case further.

I have nothing against Ghanians coz my wife is from there and i have business there, but i hate to see dumb fuks like you peddling lies. Ghana police is miles behind Nigeria in manpower and logistics. Ghana police is as corrupt as Nigerian police. Ghana police raids internet cafes daily to arrest ghana sakawa boys and all they do is collect money from them, not that they are interested in jailing them. In ghana i can commit any crime and get away as long as i pay money to police officers.

Saying Nigerians thought Ghanaians how to scam means you are dumber than dumb. Ok we should as well claim Ghanians thought our girls how to do prostitution when Ghanaians came to Nigeria in Millions? Ok Nigerian politicians brought corruption to Ghana? It was bribery and corruption that killed Ghana airways like Nigerian airways so we should blame Nigerians as well? Are millions of Nigerians not living and working in Kenya, Botswana, Libya etc, why hasnt citizens of those countries start internet scamming and blame Nigerians for it? Truth is, an average Nigerian is as criminally minded as Nigerians. Ghanains are very poor and every poor man can do anything to get out of poverty. Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa after Nigeria. This year alone FBI have come to Ghana to take down Ghanaian scam rings, when was the last time you hear a Kenya citizen was arrested for scam or drug offenses?

Go to google and search: ghana sakawa boys for more info
i must confess the way you analyse ur points on this ghana ghana issue really amazes me.i have decided long aago not to argue with ppl on ghana matters becos most nigerians at home believe nigeria is the worst place on earth and that ghanais the best or escape route.i must commend you for bringing out ur points accurately.but in terms of this election ghana has done very welll.but i alwsys tell ppl when it comes to human resources ghana is 1000000miles behind nigerians.that is why i always say never argue with a ghana man,he will and can never reason accurately or well.welldone once again ricky ross
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by victorD3: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Choi, we are going to have another Alien Compliance Order very soon.... grin grin grin But why are nigerians so hated all over the world? Can anyone with anything close to a brain answer this legitimate question?

Same reason America is hated all over the world
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2012
The Richest Black Man and Woman in the World are Nigerians ......Shove that into ur Ghanian flee infested Asses
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by pak: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Why is this happening in Ghana. Oh Ghana, Africa's pride !!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2012
onatisi:
i must confess the way you analyse ur points on this ghana ghana issue really amazes me.i have decided long aago not to argue with ppl on ghana matters becos most nigerians at home believe nigeria is the worst place on earth and that ghanais the best or escape route.i must commend you for bringing out ur points accurately.but in terms of this election ghana has done very welll.but i alwsys tell ppl when it comes to human resources ghana is 1000000miles behind nigerians.that is why i always say never argue with a ghana man,he will and can never reason accurately or well.welldone once again ricky ross

Thank you jare. I am not saying Nigeria is heaven but its crazy for someone who is porer and more wretched than you to come out in public and start laughing at you, he is only laughing over his calamity.

In West Africa Senegal and Ivory Coast are countries that should be talking and bragging with Nigerians because these countries are bigger economies than Ghana and they are by far more developed. With all the media hype when you come to ghana u will start to ask yourself what is the noise about. Not that there is any world class facility in Ghana, everything is third world, from their only airport to their only standard stadium. In Port harcourt u have varieties of different brands of standard bread, but in ghana no single standard bread, what they have is sugar and salt bread, no good ingredients. These are little little things that matter. In PHC 2$ will get me enough carrtot that can last 3 days, but in Ghana same amount will get u 6 fingers of carrot, these are FACTS. In nigeria we play around with fruits and vegetables, but these are luxury in ghana bc they are imported. They import carrot from Togo, onions from Niger republic, cucumber from burkina faso etc, the list is endless. Look around every shop there u see lots of Nigerian products, what made in ghana product do u see in Nigeria or any other west african country other than alomo bitters? Isnt that shameful

Ghanaians are our brothers no doubt about that, but they ones that rant on nairaland should first get a standard forum in ghana to start with. After that they should go and catch up with Ivory Coast and Senegal. If you go to Ivory Coast u will cry for Ghana. Ivory Coast has similar population with Ghana, but it has no gold or oil and diamond like Ghana, but Ivory Coast is at least 7 times more developed than Ghana. Abidjan looks like Paris, France, sky scrappers and world class facilities everywhere Ivory Coast and their only source of income is Cocoa beans. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN IVORIAN CITIZEN CHALLENGING NIGERIANS ONLINE OR OFFLINE
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by victorD3: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Walahi I have said the same thing before....that guy is Nigerian 4 sure!! undecided

He's just a lost Ghanian insulting a country that raised him like a son. pathetic.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by elbinmanny(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Ofonagoro :
[size=24pt]AGAIN WHY ARE GHANAIANS SIGNING UP FOR A NIGERIAN FORUM FOR NIGERIANS AND NEWS AN TALK OF NIGERIA TELL ME WHY?[/size] [size=30pt]MUST WE DO A GHANA MUST GO '12 ON THE FORUM AS WELL?[/size]
We are like oxygen, they can't live a day without us grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Saying Nigerians thought Ghanaians how to scam means you are dumber than dumb. Ok we should as well claim Ghanians thought our girls how to do prostitution when Ghanaians came to Nigeria in Millions? Ok Nigerian politicians brought corruption to Ghana? It was bribery and corruption that killed Ghana airways like Nigerian airways so we should blame Nigerians as well? Are millions of Nigerians not living and working in Kenya, Botswana, Libya etc, why hasnt citizens of those countries start internet scamming and blame Nigerians for it? Truth is, an average ghanaian is as criminally minded as Nigerians. Ghanains are very poor and every poor man can do anything to get out of poverty. Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa after Nigeria. This year alone FBI have come to Ghana to take down Ghanaian scam rings, when was the last time you hear a Kenya citizen was arrested for scam or drug offenses?
At least the Nigerian 419 scammers are mostly adults that have minimum of secondary school education. But in ghana small boys of 12 years old are already dating scam kingpins. This is no joke. Come to ghana u wil cry. 10 years old boys no longer want to go to school bc their mates are driving big cars they got from gold and dating scams. The saddest part of this story is, the Nigerians use their god given brains to scam, but the ghana boys use juju bc they are too dumb to invent stories like Nigerians. This is what they call SAKAWA, u can google it and see things for yourself. AN AVERAGE GHANA SCAMMER DIES WITHIN 3 YEARS. THEY DONT LAST LONG BC THEY USE CHARMS AND JUJU TO CONVINCE THEIR VICTIMS...
A little google search may help
don't insullt me pls because I meant everytin I say here,I live in kumasi before I migrate to obuasi ok,since u are one of the nigeria team in ghana,ok they was these case of a nigerian man base in obuasi many years ago the man died on is way to nigeria in 2009 at sogakope along the road leading to the ghanaian border on a ghastly motor accident involving the luxury bus he was travelling wit and a trailer,what did ur nigerian association in ghana did,notin but u guys heard of it,did u guys as a nigerian and as one body who have an association bothered to rally round and get to find out wat happen to these man and hw to bring bck is corpse back home,rather wat most of the nigerian over did was to claim that they are not sure if he truly was a nigeria,or didn't u heard of it since u claim that you are one of the association and members of the nigerian in ghana and till today notin was done by the nigerians to fight for they brother that died in ghana in that ghastly motor accident that was cursedd by a trailer notin was done by ur so called group of nigerians or association u called urself to petiton the ghanian government to sue the trailer and to. Fight for the that same nigerian man so that the insurance company pay is family the compensation which has to be paid by the insurance and the tranport company,but other ghanians that were involve in that accident they compensation was paid,it happen at sogakope may 2009 it an accident involving a luzury bus and a trailer driver,yet notin was done to fight for these late man rite,when the nigeria association was petitioned and informed abt the incident in ghana did they made any effort in retriving the corpseof that same nigerian wich is they own broda or fight for is rite,but the ghanaians fight for they own rite and make sure they brothers who were also involve in dat accident and who lost they lives got compensated and pais for and u come here to tell me rubbish,nigerians dnt have one mind and can never and will never beta than ghana ok.i have the contac details of the man family if u so requested.pls take it or live it ghana is far beta than nigerian ok.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Umunede(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: Listen folks am a nigerian who have live in ghana for many years,I won't lie to u guys neither am I supporti the ghananians,but I stand to say that ghana is far better than nigeria,in terms of the police,ghanaian police is beta equipped,train and far beta than the nigeria police,in terms of ghaninan administration it also far beta than nigeria administration,I was also able to find out that the nigerians here are the ones now corrupting most of the ghanians amd making most of them going into crime and 419.when u come to ghana they are a lot of nigerians here,even when u get to accra dey is a place dey called lagos town,u get to find a lot of nigerians,what am trying to say is that the peace and serenity I enjoy in ghana somtimes make me feel as if am in uk,so guys let not hit up any argument here ghana is far beta than nigerian.
keep quiet there. U are a ghanaian and not a nigerian. Who do u want to deceive. I am living in ghana also. There is no comparism btw naija and ghana.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is minor and you are exaggerating!!

Ghanaman here and,I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! Watch how smooth this turns out and can me SIR from now on!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

SMOOTHCRIM!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Your ugly basketball team which disgraced Africa by losing by the biggest margin in history should not be mentioned. Ghana has numerous ball players in Germany and the UK! We just never took the time to nationalize them because we are trying to build our program ground up unlike you who goes around searching for guys who could not cut it in the USA and UK and calling them your official team! None of those guys on that Nigerian team were born in Nigeria!! No wonder they were so pathetic and got the worst loss in history!! grin grin grin grin grin

shocked
damn.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2012
vanstanzy: This is a silly war going on in this thread. This thread was meant to educatte and inform, instead its has turned to a battle ground of futility. SMH!
INFACT,

Agreed sir.
btw don't be offended by that.

Typos make me laugh. grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: don't insullt me pls because I meant everytin I say here,I live in kumasi before I migrate to obuasi ok,since u are one of the nigeria team in ghana,ok they was these case of a nigerian man base in obuasi many years ago the man died on is way to nigeria in 2009 at sogakope along the road leading to the ghanaian border on a ghastly motor accident involving the luxury bus he was travelling wit and a trailer,what did ur nigerian association in ghana did,notin but u guys heard of it,did u guys as a nigerian and as one body who have an association bothered to rally round and get to find out wat happen to these man and hw to bring bck is corpse back home,rather wat most of the nigerian over did was to claim that they are not sure if he truly was a nigeria,or didn't u heard of it since u claim that you are one of the association and members of the nigerian in ghana and till today notin was done by the nigerians to fight for they brother that died in ghana in that ghastly motor accident that was cursedd by a trailer notin was done by ur so called group of nigerians or association u called urself to petiton the ghanian government to sue the trailer and to. Fight for the that same nigerian man so that the insurance company pay is family the compensation which has to be paid by the insurance and the tranport company,but other ghanians that were involve in that accident they compensation was paid,it happen at sogakope may 2009 it an accident involving a luzury bus and a trailer driver,yet notin was done to fight for these late man rite,when the nigeria association was petitioned and informed abt the incident in ghana did they made any effort in retriving the corpseof that same nigerian wich is they own broda or fight for is rite,but the ghanaians fight for they own rite and make sure they brothers who were also involve in dat accident and who lost they lives got compensated and pais for and u come here to tell me rubbish,nigerians dnt have one mind and can never and will never beta than ghana ok.i have the contac details of the man family if u so requested.pls take it or live it ghana is far beta than nigerian ok.

my guy, don't mind these hopelessly phucked up eeediots.they all know the truth but can't say it, for obvious reasons grin the truth is bitter, huh? grin grin they still can't acknowledge their country must be competing with somalia for the most phucked up shytehole in the history of humanity. what a colossal waste, 200 million jagbajanti eeediotsssssssss filling up space for nothing. abeg make una play my song na.....nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

my guy, don't mind these hopelessly phucked up eeediots.they all know the truth but can't say it, for obvious reasons grin the truth is bitter, huh? grin grin they still can't acknowledge their country must be competing with somalia for the most phucked up shytehole in the history of humanity. what a colossal waste, 200 million jagbajanti eeediotsssssssss filling up space for nothing. abeg make una play my song na.....nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin grin grin grin grin

wahala dey o.

*grabs snack and goes to page 0*
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Thank you jare. I am not saying Nigeria is heaven but its crazy for someone who is porer and more wretched than you to come out in public and start laughing at you, he is only laughing over his calamity.

In West Africa Senegal and Ivory Coast are countries that should be talking and bragging with Nigerians because these countries are bigger economies than Ghana and they are by far more developed. With all the media hype when you come to ghana u will start to ask yourself what is the noise about. Not that there is any world class facility in Ghana, everything is third world, from their only airport to their only standard stadium. In Port harcourt u have varieties of different brands of standard bread, but in ghana no single standard bread, what they have is sugar and salt bread, no good ingredients. These are little little things that matter. In PHC 2$ will get me enough carrtot that can last 3 days, but in Ghana same amount will get u 6 fingers of carrot, these are FACTS. In nigeria we play around with fruits and vegetables, but these are luxury in ghana bc they are imported. They import carrot from Togo, onions from Niger republic, cucumber from burkina faso etc, the list is endless. Look around every shop there u see lots of Nigerian products, what made in ghana product do u see in Nigeria or any other west african country other than alomo bitters? Isnt that shameful

Ghanaians are our brothers no doubt about that, but they ones that rant on nairaland should first get a standard forum in ghana to start with. After that they should go and catch up with Ivory Coast and Senegal. If you go to Ivory Coast u will cry for Ghana. Ivory Coast has similar population with Ghana, but it has no gold or oil and diamond like Ghana, but Ivory Coast is at least 7 times more developed than Ghana. Abidjan looks like Paris, France, sky scrappers and world class facilities everywhere Ivory Coast and their only source of income is Cocoa beans. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN IVORIAN CITIZEN CHALLENGING NIGERIANS ONLINE OR OFFLINE
wht i have noticed is that most ghanians would have loved to be nigerians but unfortunately they arent ,that brings their hatred against us.u are right when i got here i was surprised at the low level of development infrastructurally and human resources wise.what is worst now is ghana is fast overtaaking nigeria in the area of 419 and internet scamms ,this is a good omen for us anyway.thirdly i was ashamed at how ghanians coulnt speak english,ppl at home wont believe this though most ppl in accra only speak twi only those from other regions speak good english or any at all when u question them about this they will tell u twi is their language i asked them once tht if that is the case why call ur country english speaking.over 70%off ghanians that brag around both online and on the street calling themselves educated are jss and ssh holders.that is why nana is making free shs his camppaign agenda .
it is only in ghana i see a miracle which always baffles me ,a ghana man will blow his nose and clean his nose with his hands then take out a clean hankercheif to clean his hands,outstanding fooolishness.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Umunede: keep quiet there. U are a ghanaian and not a nigerian. Who do u want to deceive. I am living in ghana also. There is no comparism btw naija and ghana.
shut up dirty mouth am a full nigerian fr the east and also a graduate as well I came to ghana afta I graduate and also afta my nysc,they is no were in ghana I don't no and I can speak twi very well,I dnt blame u by the way u sound and talk like an illiterates,guess u just came to ghana new,my advice for u is to becareful of nigerians in ghana or else u will regret it fool,jst shut up and dnt talk wen am talkin beacuse u know noting yet u just arrive ghana wait and learn silly brat.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

papa Pof Pof, how market?

you are a fvcking f00l. edieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetic igbo drug dealer, 419ner. Fuelish ewu like you. shameless bigot trying to sound like a reasonable goat? you'll always be a goat, yes, ewu-- moro-n like you. where were you when your demented brother Red Light started insulting Ghanaians on this thread.. Go back to the start of this thread and tell me who started the insults. Arrant nonsense. Shebi, you eeediots want a fight,huh?

Now, I guess you are an Ivorian,huh? and where did you get your information that the Ivorian economy is bigger than the Ghanaian economy? damn, you are not satisfied being an armed robber, kidnapper, drug dealer, ritualist, etc etc.... f00lish lying moro-n!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by abdulkayus(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

petrodollar or wat did u call urself. U are a piece of shit.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: shut up dirty mouth am a full nigerian fr the east and also a graduate as well I came to ghana afta I graduate and also afta my nysc,they is no were in ghana I don't no and I can speak twi very well,I dnt blame u by the way u sound and talk like an illiterates,guess u just came to ghana new,my advice for u is to becareful of nigerians in ghana or else u will regret it fool,jst shut up and dnt talk wen am talkin beacuse u know noting yet u just arrive ghana wait and learn silly brat.

yes, he is a damn fvcking illiterate! Its so obvious, isn't it? He's hopelessly phucked up. You see I hate smelling stinkin bastar-ds. he's lower than cow shyte. fvck all scums
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2012
abdulkayus:

petrodollar or wat did u call urself. U are a piece of shit.

Like you papa,mama and and ur unborn generations, abi? just like your current generation is shyte,huh? why are nigerians being deported from all over the world- the most despised human specie grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.