Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33701 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Even if we have some mental illnesses it has not pushed us into joining Al Qaeda and blowing up and destroying our own country! That is the highest state of mental illness!! At the very least we are not killing each other over stupid stuff and bombing each others worshiping places!!

We are disciplined, we have honor, we are BLACK AFRICAN's and PROUD of it!

Find me another African country like Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is the WORST of a bad bunch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:57am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?
u are one fhucking retard

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:57am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Your ugly basketball team which disgraced Africa by losing by the biggest margin in history should not be mentioned. Ghana has numerous ball players in Germany and the UK! We just never took the time to nationalize them because we are trying to build our program ground up unlike you who goes around searching for guys who could not cut it in the USA and UK and calling them your official team! None of those guys on that Nigerian team were born in Nigeria!! No wonder they were so pathetic and got the worst loss in history!! grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure they were all GAYS as well... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2012
[size=14pt]Corruption In ghana[/size]

http://www.modernghana.com/news/421980/1/corruption-here-corruption-there.html

hmmmm interesting

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2012
Boko if the Corruption we have in Ghana was in Nigeria at the same rate you would be a first world country!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Stop sending your girls to Ghana as prostitutes... We will arrest hem and send them back but, stop your wicked ways and stop abusing your ladies!!!

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5281:ghana-police-rescue-15-nigerian-girls-from-prostitution-ring&catid=31:general&Itemid=46

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

hmmmm interesting

Hahahahahah go back to the Transparency International recent report on corruption in Ghana and nigeria, which confirms your status as a senseless modafaka with a brain of a one-month old child
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Your ugly basketball team which disgraced Africa by losing by the biggest margin in history should not be mentioned. Ghana has numerous ball players in Germany and the UK! We just never took the time to nationalize them because we are trying to build our program ground up unlike you who goes around searching for guys who could not cut it in the USA and UK and calling them your official team! None of those guys on that Nigerian team were born in Nigeria!! No wonder they were so pathetic and got the worst loss in history!! grin grin grin grin grin
u mean they are gathering apes like this people grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

u mean they are gathering apes like this people grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2012
ONLY IN GHANA...lwkmd grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
video of beautiful ghana lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287BUE2NAKU

This video is from over 5 years ago but, YES we are a developing country wink wink wink wink I'm not saying we are perfect grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Those young basketball players will rough you up!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:09am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Those young basketball players will rough you up!! grin grin grin grin
is that why they are damn ugly.... can u post ghanaian basket team photos ..... oops i forgot u guys dont even have a team grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin: ONLY IN GHANA...lwkmd grin grin grin

You, a nigerian? so what is wrong with this picture? I have seen worse things in your miserable, dirty shi-thole you call country. or have you forgotten nigeria has consistently won the dirtiest country in the world title? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Umunede(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2012
248 constituences declared out of 275. John mahama 50.24% nana addo 48.20%. To win, you need 50% plus 1 vote otherwise there will be a run off. The crisis started when it was alleged that d ruling ndc party has hired some isreali and chinese to interfere with d results as they are coming in from the regions before they are transmitted to the electoral commission. Apart from one or two issues like when some thugs invaded odorkor collating centre and burnt some ballot boxes, the election has been generally peaceful. But the greatest test will be after the result is finally announced in few hours time. No need for insults guys
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2012
loL @ Red-Light and all4naija: Had me laughing and crying, too funny!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

is that why they are damn ugly.... can u post ghanaian basket team photos ..... oops i forgot u guys dont even have a team grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by 76Naira(m): 5:12am On Dec 09, 2012
Bad news from Africa doesn't surprise me.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:13am On Dec 09, 2012
i go finish u ghanaians bugss... 200 of u people never reach..... if any country wanna talk shiit about my country,,, let it be country that has something to offer ... not ghna... fugly mofos

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:14am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
i go finish u ghanaians bugss... 200 of u people never reach..... if any country wanna talk shiit about my country,,, let it be country that has something to offer ... no ghna... fugly mofos

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2012
From a ghanaian
Ghanaians Are Cowards And "Fools"

Fellow citizens, don't run to your gun cabinets and start loading your guns or start arming your arrows with bows ready to shoot me to smithereens for insulting you but the truth though sour tasting must be told, we are really cowards and fools and that is why our Politicians keep feeding us with biles of crocodiles. We as citizens are viewed by our educated Politicians as "Kookoase illiterates" and bums who they can do anything they wish to without paying any price, if not, they would not have insulted us with a salary increase of more than 120% from GH3000 to GH7200 and the kicker of it is that, they made this increase retroactive from January 2009. How many of you have ever recieved salary increase of more than 100% and back dated for four years? The Politicians can do that because they think they can get away with it and knowing my fellow Ghanaians, they will get away with this day time robbery.
Justice Sarpong

Houston, Texas

(CARDINAL of TRUTH)

(http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=251682)

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by COOLDUN: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is minor and you are exaggerating!!

Ghanaman here and,I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! Watch how smooth this turns out and can me SIR from now on!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Shut up your mouth with your local Ghana, who will you rule? I thought you people boast of being perfect in everything. Many Nigerians over rate Ghana because of mere hear say. All the corruption in Nigeria mostly originated from Ghana, first military coup in West Africa was recorded in Ghana, Impersonation, eg International Passport racketing was from Ghana, the image of Nigeria today got stained by Ghanaians when their economy collapsed they trooped to Nigeria, used our names and got Nigeria passports, began trafficking of drugs, prostitutes, strowway, when the image became rotten they went back and used their passport. Anywhere Ghanaians meet Nigeria outside the Africa continent they will be buying favors by back biting the Nigerians, so that they would be seen as the best people. Among the Anglophone countries in Africa, Ghana has the highest rate of illiterates. Go to Ghana and see things for yourself. Nigeria is not good but not to be compared with Ghana, only in Power supply Ghana can be seen better than Nigeria. This Ghana fellow in this nairaland have no shame at all.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2012
New President of Ghana

Automatically becomes the best looking President in Africa!!!
Compare this good looking one to the UGLY dogs you have had since independence of Niger-Area!!!

Descent, Disciplined, Hardworking! Everything an UGLY Nigerian CRIMINAL can never be!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin: From a ghanaian

choiiiiiiiiiiiii... i yaff dead grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

[s]Shut up your mouth with your local Ghana, who will you rule? I thought you people boast of being perfect in everything. Many Nigerians over rate Ghana because of mere hear say. All the corruption in Nigeria mostly originated from Ghana, first military coup in West Africa was recorded in Ghana, Impersonation, eg International Passport racketing was from Ghana, the image of Nigeria today got stained by Ghanaians when their economy collapsed they trooped to Nigeria, used our names and got Nigeria passports, began trafficking of drugs, prostitutes, strowway, when the image became rotten they went back and used their passport. Anywhere Ghanaians meet Nigeria outside the Africa continent they will be buying favors by back biting the Nigerians, so that they would be seen as the best people. Among the Anglophone countries in Africa, Ghana has the highest rate of illiterates. Go to Ghana and see things for yourself. Nigeria is not good but not to be compared with Ghana, only in Power supply Ghana can be seen better than Nigeria. This Ghana fellow in this nairaland has no shame at all. [/s]
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: New President of Ghana

Automatically becomes the best looking President in Africa!!!
Compare this good looking one to the UGLY dogs you have had since independence of Niger-Area!!!
choiii. it seems ugliness runs in Ghanian gene... see as the the man head bend like toilet from the old country
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

choiii. it seems ugliness runs in ghana gene... see as the the man head bend like toilet from the old country

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:20am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

u are too boring my friend.... go all call everyone of those ugly nigers that has mouth in ghana ... let me deal with them... u are just to low... go and bring ur seniors
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

u are too boring my friend.... go all call everyone of those ugly nigers that has mouth in ghana ... let me deal with them... u are just to low... go and bring ur seniors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.