Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33706 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Umunede(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?
why do u keep repeating this? Nigeria has passed law to ban gay even when the western world threatened us with withdrawal of aids and loans. But ur govt quickly backed off from passing the same law when they were threatened because de lack self will and cannot survive without foreigh facilities. So which country is more gay then?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GHOLLYWOOD IN ACTION!! HAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rN1DMBQEuM
Red-Light:

hahahahaha that is ridiculously embarrassing ...choiiiiii...
tnktosin:
This has made my day. See predator in Ghana movie. That must be PetroDolla

But why are you laughing now? James Cameron ain't got nothing on the director na...check out this academy award material...Ghanaian movies are the koko jare...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaN8b-FwDI
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

Who and Who? Azuma Nelson, that was disgraced by a small Arabian prince Ahmed .You only produced dwarf and lowly rated weight boxers, have you ever heard of Dick Tiger? Horgan Bassey? Joe Lasisi? Horgan Jimo? And presently Nightmare Simon Okon Peter (World Boxing Council heavyweight number one contender, Nigeria's Simon Okon Peter) our 51 years old boxer Simon Perter Machin Tosh is beating your dwarf boxers in Ghana at his age. You don't have anything to offer to the Africa when it comes to the competition with Nigeria. Giant is giant whether dead, alive, sleeping or awake.
u just murder it bro
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GHOLLYWOOD IN ACTION!! HAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rN1DMBQEuM
What?! Is that Ghanaian Sci Fi?! Jeez! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2012
Bound By Magic, Nigerian Women Enslaved

BENIN CITY, NIGERIA — Tens of thousands of Nigerian women are bonded to sexual servitude in Europe through the use of local magic called juju. Lured out of Nigeria with promises of lucrative jobs, women find themselves forced to work grueling hours as prostitutes. Most of the victims are from Edo State.

Here in Benin City, it seems that everyone knows a girl who was or is in Europe.

Many have been away for a long time. Others are back with harrowing tales. They talk about deadly travels through the desert, forced prostitution, arrest, imprisonment and ultimately deportation, penniless, back to the extreme poverty they fled with such high hopes.

​​
Last year, 22-year-old Amaka was approached by a woman who said she would take her to America and Europe. If she worked hard and was good, she would come home rich.

"I was like, ‘say, what kind of job?’ ‘You can work in poultry, you can work in the farm, you can work as a house help.’ I was like, ‘Ah, you know I guess I will go to a European country and work. It will be great.’ So I like it, even when I get there I was very, very happy. At first," she said.

Amaka says she was happy because she survived weeks in the Sahara desert. When they ran out of water, they drank urine to survive only to land in Libya at war, where many of her fellow travelers died.

However, her joy was short-lived. There never was a job waiting, only spiked heels, a skimpy dress and orders to work the streets day and night until she paid her madam nearly $80,000 - the bill for getting her to France.

Grace Osakue heads the aid organization Girls Power Initiative and has long researched human trafficking in Nigeria. Amaka’s tale, she says, is not unusual.

"A lot of people set out with the intention of migrating to greener pastures to escape the poverty in the environment but they become victims of trafficking because those who facilitate such movement are agents of traffickers," said Osakue.

When they get to Europe, she says, few girls dare run away because they are literally bound to traffickers by magical oaths that they took in Nigeria.

Even if you don’t believe in magic, she adds, there is no denying the power of the oaths. Many of the girls believe if they don’t pay back the travel fees, they and their loved ones will be killed by the juju spell.

At this café on the outskirts of the city, Inuaghata says she swore she would pay back $35,000 when she got to Europe.

"I promised them that I would pay, but the person didn’t believe me. So, we have to swear," she said.

Inuaghata, like Amaka, didn't know about the differences in currencies. She thought she was swearing to pay the equivalent of 35,000 Nigerian Naira - about $220.

Beatrice Jedy-Agba, the executive secretary for Nigeria’s anti-trafficking agency, known as NAPTIP, says her agency is working to raise awareness among young women in Edo State, the home state of more than 60 percent of the victims, so they can't get tricked like this.

When asked why so many of the victims come from Edo State, home to just 4 million out of Nigeria’s more than 160 million people, she says the answer is largely a mystery.

"It does appear that the first people that made it across to Europe at the time and were successful - seemingly successful - in this business were from the state, and so then they started to bring their relatives and their friends and of course other people they don’t know into the trade," said Jedy-Agba.

Jedy-Agba says trafficking was big business here long before it was criminalized in the early 2000s. Current laws are being revised, she adds, to impose harsher penalties on traffickers and to punish the traditional priests who magically bind the victims.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla compare and contrast
Hungry ghanaian basketballers vs their Nigerian professional counterparts

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Umunede: why do u keep repeating this? Nigeria has passed law to ban gay even when the western world threatened us with withdrawal of aids and loans. But ur govt quickly backed off from passing the same law when they were threatened because de lack self will and cannot survive without foreigh facilities. So which country is more gay then?

so you think simply because nigeria passed a law against gayism means there are no more gays in your goddam country. How many of your laws are implemented, BTW? well, this ewu that calls himself Red -Light is a confirmed GAY. Ask him. So what are you going to do about him? Report him to the police? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella:

But why are you laughing now? James Cameron ain't got nothing on the director na...check out this academy award material...Ghanaian movies are the koko jare...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaN8b-FwDI

hahahahaha ... ghaniaians are really suffering from serious low self esteem ... are they trying to copy america or what? see the rubbish they made and call movie? with bunch of ugly set of people (they copied naija mixed it with amercian style... then they lost originality) set of wannabes .... and they will be expecting people outa their country to buy that piece of shiit...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin: PetroDolla compare and contrast

Cheiiiiiii wtf?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin: PetroDolla compare and contrast

Dummie, I know you are hopelessly phucked up. at least I can see nigerian clearly written on the jerseys of those morons in the first picture, I see nothing in the second pic to identify the second group with anybody. see how fuelish that makes you?

fuckin scum, a 419ner! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

so you think simply because nigeria passed a law against gayism means there are no more gays in your goddam country. How many of your laws are implemented, BTW? well, this ewu that calls himself Red -Light is a confirmed GAY. Ask him. So what are you going to do about him? Report him to the police? grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha if u wanna know am gay or not,..... bring ur siister ...let her have a taste of my 10inches co.ck... and her life will never remain the same..... oh gosh i forgot ...i dont fhuck fugly irritating people.... but to proof a point ... i will blindfold myself to fhuck ur ugly sister tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Hungry citizens. Imagine dat short lady wit sagging b00bs would be just about 21yrs old.
Soldiers looking like boy scouts.
Police can't handle tear gas....
Ghanaians PetroDolla, una too fall hand grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahaha ... ghaniaians are really suffering from serious low self esteem ... are they trying to copy america or what? see the rubbish they made and call movie? with bunch of ugly set of people (they copied naija mixed it with amercian style... then they lost originality) set of wannabes .... and they will be expecting people outa their country to buy that piece of shiit...

Don't know what you are talking about. But, to the best of my knowledge, the only piece of shyte here is you- a shameless, arse-fuckin gay dog! I am trying hard not puke here. just thinking about it feels me with a deep sense of disgust. you, an arse-fvckin sub-human?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
hahahahahaha if u wanna know am gay or not,..... bring ur siister ...let her have a taste of my 10inches co.ck... and her life will never remain the same..... oh gosh i forgot ...i dont fhuck fugly irritating people.... but to proof a point ... i will blindfold myself to fhuck ur ugly sister tongue tongue tongue

You are damn fuckin GAY. Deny it, dog!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:01am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin: Hungry citizens. Imagine dat short lady wit sagging b00bs would be just about 21yrs old.
hahahahahaha see as them pack them like canned fish self grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

You are damn fuckin GAY. Deny it, dog!
hehehehehehehehehehehe no u have nothing to say again.... now crying to ur mama embarassed grin grin grin grin she is waiting to feed u her flat milk-less breast
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by COOLDUN: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin: Hungry citizens. Imagine dat short lady wit sagging b00bs would be just about 21yrs old.

The one in blue T-shirt looks like an escaped gorilla from the Achimota zoo in Ghana can you imagine that woman with all her body at the same level, shapeless that is exposing the Ugliness of Ghana to the world. Tell me how will her children look like? Ghana the largest exporter of Ugliness in the world.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

The one in blue T-shirt looks like an escaped gorilla from the Achimota zoo in Ghana can you imagine that woman with all her body at the same level, shapeless that is exposing the Ugliness of Ghana to the world. Tell me how will her children look like? Ghana the largest exporter of Ugliness in the world.

hahahahahahahahahaha classic
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2012

Hahahaha every single of those soldiers is taller than GENERAL SANI ABACHA- Abacha will not even qualify to enlist in the Ghana Armed Forces because he wouldn't even meet the height requirement. In fact he wouldn't even qualify for the Ghana Boys Scout. So how did that pigmy get to join the clueless nigerian army?- and he even rose to be a four-star general? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahaha every single of those soldiers is taller than GENERAL SANI ABACHA- Abacha will not even qualify to enlist in the Ghana Armed Forces because he wouldn't even meet the height requirement. In fact he wouldn't even qualify for the Ghana Boys Scout. So how did that pigmy get to join the clueless nigerian army?- and he even rose to be a four-star general? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and the same nigeria army still holds the award of best army in africa.... a single slap from me will fall 3 ape looking, short ghanaian soldiers tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2012
COOLDUN:

Choi, is he as ugly as oabasanjo, remi oyo, taiye tayo, taribo west etc etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei these nigerians are fuckin ugly-- grin grin grin grin they've added another title to their long lists of characterisation....419ners, drug traffickers, kidnappers..armed robbers ......................... and now the UGLIEST .................... choi nigeria we hail oooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Choi, is he as ugly as oabasanjo, remi oyo, taiye tayo, taribo west etc etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei these nigerians are fuckin ugly-- grin grin grin grin they've added another title to their long lists of characterisation....419ners, drug traffickers, kidnappers..armed robbers ......................... and now the UGLIEST .................... choi nigeria we hail oooooooooooooooooooooh
if u have a single ghanaian that is as handsome as those guys u meantion... the guy will become a Model or the most handsome man in ghana grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

PetroDolla is crying ooooooo. cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2012
These Ghanaians love us sha o. How else can you explain their signing up on a Nigerian forum and spending so much time doing their research on us? LMAO!! the jokes on them...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:15am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella: These Ghanaians love us sha o. How else can you explain their signing up on a Nigerian forum and spending so much time doing their research on us? LMAO!! the jokes on them...
e tire me ehhhh... they even speak naija language .. they are one heck of a wannabe...

they wanna be us ... but they cant ..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
and the same nigeria army still holds the award of best army in africa.... a single slap from me will fall 3 ape looking, short ghanaian soldiers tongue tongue grin grin grin

any time you talk, it is very obvious you are nothing but a fuckin f00l! which best army? that nonsensical,clueless bunch of eediots?

all nigerian soldiers know is to attack unarmed civilians and loot their property- like they did in Odi. they can't fight conventional wars. come and see how liberian rebels killed those boys scouts you call nigerian soldiers. if your govt tells you the real number of nigerian soldiers killed in liberia, you'll weep for the rest of your miserable life. your thieving govt did not give a damn about your soldiers- so they were often sent to battle without the necessary supplies, and given their limited training- they were simply east targets for those rag-tag liberian rebels. I was there in ecomog in liberia and from I saw, I even respect the Togolose gendarmes more than your bunch of jokers.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella: These Ghanaians love us sha o. How else can you explain their signing up on a Nigerian forum and spending so much time doing their research on us? LMAO!! the jokes on them...

yes, of course we are your big brother- so we smack you guys when you misbehave. Isn't that what big brothers do? wihout folks like us coming here to kick ar-se this site will be DEAD! why do you think the mods always like to put Ghanaian stories on the FP even though this is not a Ghana-related site?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

any time you talk, it is very obvious you are nothing but a fuckin f00l! which best army? that nonsensical,clueless bunch of eediots?

all nigerian soldiers know is to attack unarmed civilians and loot their property- like they did in Odi. they can't fight conventional wars. come and see how liberian rebels killed those boys scouts you call nigerian soldiers. if your govt tells you the real number of nigerian soldiers killed in liberia, you'll weep for the rest of your miserable life. your thieving govt did not give a damn about your soldiers- so they were often sent to battle without the necessary supplies, and given their limited training- they were simply east targets for those rag-tag liberian rebels. I was there in ecomog in liberia and from I saw, I even respect the Togolose gendarmes more than your bunch of jokers.

are all ghanaians this damn stupiid or its just you.... that u cant use simple google to do a little research or get little information

if nigeria soilder were ranked the best based of the rubbish u posted up there ... then am proud of them... afterall america soilder (best army in the wworld) were accused of the same rubbish in iraq and afghanistan so its not new.... same with israeli soildiers .... now if u are asked to present ghanaian soilders, are u gonna present those fugly short niggers? grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by zumbigbo(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK, broda. Dat one na knockout blow just before the bell. Mek we reach corner to get water and resuscitation before next round.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
e tire me ehhhh... they even speak naija language .. they are one heck of a wannabe...

they wanna be us ... but they cant ..
LOL, I know shey? They talk about us with so much respect. You ever heard a Ghanaian talking about a Nigerian? they got mad love for us, forget these trolls jare. They can only try but they can never be the real thing... LMAO @ the dude that said "never start an online beef with Ghana"...all these small pikin wey never sabi sef. This brings back to mind the twitter battle between Nigerians and Ghanaians during the Olympics. I would have hated myself if I was a Ghanaian, the insults were massive. The moral of that incident? Never provoke Nigerians online.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

are all ghanaians this damn stupiid or its just you.... that u cant use simple google to do a little research or get little information

if nigeria soilder were ranked the best based of the rubbish u posted up there ... then am proud of them... afterall america soilder (best army in the wworld) were accused of the same rubbish in iraq and afghanistan so its not new.... same with israeli soildiers .... now if we are u ask ghanaians to present soilder ... are u gonna present those fugly short niggers? grin grin grin

Having to argue with a confirmed GAY is a real hard, you know.

I am talking about how liberians rebels massacred your ill-equipped,poorly-trained boys scouts.. so, soldiers.. and you are talking about america and Iraq? fuckin sub-human beast.

I guess you don't know the only reason ECOMOG successed in Liberia was because of Ghanaian leadership? who was the first commander of ecomog forces in liberia? modafaka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.