Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33348 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Chinwem(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Chinwem: Ghana is NOT a mess...its still a shining beacon of democracy

That was an isolated incident and probably the worst (one of the worst things that happened-the other one had to do with burnt ballot papers at ablekuma north constituency which delayed things a bit-police already made 3 arrests over this matter)

As you can see from the pics, a lot of them are in white or tying white bands around their necks and NOT in party colours.....if you ve watched the videoS the chants of protesters are "WE WANT PEACE!!" They are generally peaace loving and it shows. These were peaceful proteSts albiet with large crowds

Overall, they managed to mantain a serene atmosphere even though voting was extended for 24hourS....

That Dzorwulu incident was infront of a collation centre that the EC had given a private company the contract to help them with, people were not informed so they mistook it for rigging after they saw party agents coming in and out

If thiS was in some other country I m sure we would be talking about death toll by now for such a close election

I still commend Ghana......beacon of democracy

Please, somebody tell me what our very own OBASANJO is doing in the offices of Ghanas electoral commission

Is he there as an external observer?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: shut up dirty mouth am a full nigerian fr the east and also a graduate as well I came to ghana afta I graduate and also afta my nysc,they is no were in ghana I don't no and I can speak twi very well,I dnt blame u by the way u sound and talk like an illiterates,guess u just came to ghana new,my advice for u is to becareful of nigerians in ghana or else u will regret it fool,jst shut up and dnt talk wen am talkin beacuse u know noting yet u just arrive ghana wait and learn silly brat.

Chiboy1928, you'll prosper in Ghana. You have the right attitude. You can never live and prosper in another country if all you do is find fault. to all those madafakas who live in Ghana and yet say crap, I say let thunder fire their ar-ses, their blokos - for every second they remain on Ghanaian soil, breath and drink Ghanaian water let their blokos be on fire grin If not for anything, at least you eeediots can sleep with your two eyes closed in Ghana, a luxury in your cursed country. arrant nonsense!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Nigeria still have a long way to go and can never be far beta than ghana,if nigeria economy was good why would nigerian migrate to ghana to come and buy cheap good here in accra and go back home and sell at a higher prize most of my nigerian friends When I Ask dem bro are u not going back home dey always tell me guy am not going back home,even in obuasi were I live,it like heaven on earth,they are places in ghana far more beta than uk,in ghana u can move freely without been harrased,well I dnt blame some of u commentin cos most of you guys have not cross ur badagry border,I have been around african and I still stand to say ghana is still the best.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
These are the same people who complain Western press reports about nigeria are skewed. For two days Ghanaians have been voting in peaceful elections without any mention of it on NL. The moment a minor skirmish occurred, they put it out on the front page, trying to convey a sense of widespread, nationwide chaos.

Tomorrow, they'll come here and talk trash about how the Western press only reports negative stories about your dustbin country. bunch of f00lish hypocrites!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

You talk like an illiterate that just left his village for the first time. Why wont you feel like you are in UK in Ghana. What will you say when you get to Abidan or Kenya, what more when you enter Abuja you will feel you are already in heaven?

What Ghana police are u talking about? Is it the Ghana police that mouth road blocks everyday collecting 1 cedis from all motorists? Is it the same Ghana police that uses ONLY cheap Indian made vehicles bc they cant afford the Toyota etc? Is it the same police that our own obasanjo gave lots of vehicles and other logistics? Guy you fall my hand no be small. Have you ever seen Ghana police using rugged toyota pickups etc? Ask yourself what they can achieve with those India vehicles that are small like Keke Napep? Are you talking about the ghana police that cannot operate computers? A warri boy was arrested last year while i was in Ghana, the police claimed they saw him with laptop and believed he is into 419 scam. We were having our Nigerian meeting when d call came that Ghana police have wrongfully arrested a Nigerian student. I went to the police station with 3 other Nigerians. When we got there we told the police to prove this guy is a scammer or release him. The 3 police guys that were handling his laptop does not even know how to open an internet browser, they dont know how to operate a computer. They just wanted money for the weekend and not that they have any evidence. The Nigerian guy was a student and not a scammer, when they refused to release him unless we pay money i called my lawyer and got him released and the police had to beg me not to drag the case further.

I have nothing against Ghanians coz my wife is from there and i have business there, but i hate to see dumb fuks like you peddling lies. Ghana police is miles behind Nigeria in manpower and logistics. Ghana police is as corrupt as Nigerian police. Ghana police raids internet cafes daily to arrest ghana sakawa boys and all they do is collect money from them, not that they are interested in jailing them. In ghana i can commit any crime and get away as long as i pay money to police officers.

Saying Nigerians thought Ghanaians how to scam means you are dumber than dumb. Ok we should as well claim Ghanians thought our girls how to do prostitution when Ghanaians came to Nigeria in Millions? Ok Nigerian politicians brought corruption to Ghana? It was bribery and corruption that killed Ghana airways like Nigerian airways so we should blame Nigerians as well? Are millions of Nigerians not living and working in Kenya, Botswana, Libya etc, why hasnt citizens of those countries start internet scamming and blame Nigerians for it? Truth is, an average ghanaian is as criminally minded as Nigerians. Ghanains are very poor and every poor man can do anything to get out of poverty. Ghana is the second most corrupt country in West Africa after Nigeria. This year alone FBI have come to Ghana to take down Ghanaian scam rings, when was the last time you hear a Kenya citizen was arrested for scam or drug offenses?
At least the Nigerian 419 scammers are mostly adults that have minimum of secondary school education. But in ghana small boys of 12 years old are already dating scam kingpins. This is no joke. Come to ghana u wil cry. 10 years old boys no longer want to go to school bc their mates are driving big cars they got from gold and dating scams. The saddest part of this story is, the Nigerians use their god given brains to scam, but the ghana boys use juju bc they are too dumb to invent stories like Nigerians. This is what they call SAKAWA, u can google it and see things for yourself. AN AVERAGE GHANA SCAMMER DIES WITHIN 3 YEARS. THEY DONT LAST LONG BC THEY USE CHARMS AND JUJU TO CONVINCE THEIR VICTIMS...
A little google search may help

Nigerian police ke? The kill-and-go, accidental discharge! Either you are clueless or don’t even know what’s happening in your country.

you don’t know most Nigerian police officers buy their own kit,huh?

I was shocked by what I found by what I found out. For example, go to the mobile police unit at ikeja-one of the elite units of the Nigerian police early in the morning and see officers haggle to buy kits like boots, belts etc from vendors! It is a pathetic sight to see Nigerian policemen on ‘patrol’ in crime-infested Lagos armed with only sticks!
I met one Mama Nkechi one evening at the Ikeja mobile police barracks. When you enter the barracks, her room was the first. She was frying akala and told me a pathetic story . Her husband, a corporal, was killed during a robbery operation some three months before I met her and her entitlements were yet to be paid, she had 5 kids children to take care. She knew she was going to be kicked out of their very tiny barracks apartment any time, even though her late husband’s entitlements were yet to be paid. I really felt sorry for the woman and gave her some money to help take care of her children’s school fees.

If you know the conditions under which the Nigerian police work under, you won’t open your mouth to talk crap! Even their salary is crap.

At least the Ghana Police Have patrol vehicles to work with. what about your rag-tag police. how many patrol vehicles do the police have?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Chinwem(f): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

Posted like a true ibo prostitute. Ghana dudes are slamming your country but you're on the same thread praising those burnt mofos.

Petrodolla, how much do y'all pay for cheap naija sluts in ghana? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So all you could decipher from everything I wrote is love peddler and Igbo? I should sue you for slander / libel

How did an objective comment on the progress of Ghanas election end up in you calling me a love peddler?

The fact that you don't agree with someone's opinion doesn't mean you should stoop so low.

In your case, you may not need to stoop, it seems you are perpetually immersed in such

This is utter garbage and I don't know the kind of heart or mind that can produce such except a diseased / rotten one.

I am ready to have a sensible objective conversation and share ideas with sensible people who disagree with me but I am not ready to be insulted in person because my view point differs from yours.

I don't have to explain myself to you or to anybody but if I objectively think something is worthy of praise then I will give it regardless of nationality, tribe, religion......

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2012
When u are broke As your fellow nigerian to help u in ghana,he will never help you despite he has the money rather he will prefer to buy u a drink than give that money to you,I have witness it a lot and why should it be so,when u see ur broda in pain and need ur assistance instead of u to help him rather u prefer to buy him drink for him to drink to stupor rather thAn giving him that money he requesteD for,nigerians don't like helping they fellow nigerian,but if it a ghanian he will prefer to help is broda rather than see him die of hunger but in nigeria reverse is the case.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Arrant rubbish, because this is a nigerian site so that gives you eeediots the license to insult other countries at will,huh? you can abuse anyone on NL and when they hit back you modafakas start asking f00lish questions like what are you doing here and nonsense like that? That is a very stvpid thing to say because I have a right of reply. Only cowards respond in that manner. If you insult then be prepared to be insulted. when that gay bastar-d called Red Light without any provocation started insulting Ghanaians on this thread, I issued a very polite warning, urging hims to desist. what did i hear. another f00lish nigerian goat rose in his defence.

Fuelish people........................................................................................... arrant crap!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: don't insullt me pls because I meant everytin I say here,I live in kumasi before I migrate to obuasi ok,since u are one of the nigeria team in ghana,ok they was these case of a nigerian man base in obuasi many years ago the man died on is way to nigeria in 2009 at sogakope along the road leading to the ghanaian border on a ghastly motor accident involving the luxury bus he was travelling wit and a trailer,what did ur nigerian association in ghana did,notin but u guys heard of it,did u guys as a nigerian and as one body who have an association bothered to rally round and get to find out wat happen to these man and hw to bring bck is corpse back home,rather wat most of the nigerian over did was to claim that they are not sure if he truly was a nigeria,or didn't u heard of it since u claim that you are one of the association and members of the nigerian in ghana and till today notin was done by the nigerians to fight for they brother that died in ghana in that ghastly motor accident that was cursedd by a trailer notin was done by ur so called group of nigerians or association u called urself to petiton the ghanian government to sue the trailer and to. Fight for the that same nigerian man so that the insurance company pay is family the compensation which has to be paid by the insurance and the tranport company,but other ghanians that were involve in that accident they compensation was paid,it happen at sogakope may 2009 it an accident involving a luzury bus and a trailer driver,yet notin was done to fight for these late man rite,when the nigeria association was petitioned and informed abt the incident in ghana did they made any effort in retriving the corpseof that same nigerian wich is they own broda or fight for is rite,but the ghanaians fight for they own rite and make sure they brothers who were also involve in dat accident and who lost they lives got compensated and pais for and u come here to tell me rubbish,nigerians dnt have one mind and can never and will never beta than ghana ok.i have the contac details of the man family if u so requested.pls take it or live it ghana is far beta than nigerian ok.

Boy make your point with FACTS, don't talk like a primary school drop out.
I don't live in Ghana and I didn't hear about the car accident. If someone dies in an accident it is the duty of his family to bury him. There are hundreds of thousands of Ghanians in Nigeria. If a Ghanaian dies in Nigeria the Ghanian union will come in only if the person is a member of their club or union. Otherwise Ghanaian union will not be traveling all over Nigerian roads looking for dead people to bury. Your argument is as dumb as your intelligence.

So it is my duty to travel round Ghana to bury dead people? My union in Ghana is to help our members first. We also help Nigerians that seek help one way or another. If truly a Nigerian died why didn't you take the case to Nigerian embassy in Accra? Are you that daft?

SInce you say Ghana is better than Nigeria why didn't you give us reasons with FACTS instead of talking trash? I have given you enough reason and evidence but you only talk like a tout. A country that cannot feed itself, a country that imports common items like fruits and vegetables, a country that blame Nigerians for having oil but no refinery yet they have gold and export the gold in raw quantity without refining it? They have cocoa but Ghana spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bags (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame foreigners, especially Asians and Nigerians for their woes. I have domiciliary accounts in Ghana do you know it is taking me weeks now to move some of my money from Ghana to Nigeria bc their cedis is loosing alot of value and the fuked up government is looking for ways to control it. I have to beg to have my money in dollars, they want me to receive it in cedis?

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned?

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. Look around you in Kumasi or Accra where ever you are you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, nite clubs etc.

Ghana Does not have any satellite backbone to connect the internet, so WITHOUT NIGERIANS SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE AND MAIN ONE CABLE GHANIANS CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET. This means if we shut down our submarine cables today Ghanaians will not have internet access again because every internet facility in Ghana is routed through Nigerian networks. THESE ARE FACTS... Scan all TV and radio stations in Ghana right now 80% of them are showing Nigerian movies or playing Nigerian jamz bc 9ja rocks. These are FACTS...

The best and only standard newspapers you see in Ghana are Nigerian made, the Ghana dailies are printed in black and white even in this 21st century. Look around again 70% of all expensive flashy cars in Ghana are owned by Nigerians. We own and live in the most expensive houses in Ghana, drive the most expensive cars and fuk their best and most educated girls, this is why them short ghana boys hate us with passion and my wife confirms this.

Even 419 scam we introduced to Ghana is feeding millions of Ghanians directly and indirectly. Ghana boys used to drive only 1998 made Toyota cars bc they are too poor to afford expensive cars. Today Ghana boys can afford to buy range rover sports from their 419 scam proceeds. What has Ghana given to Nigeria apart from alomo bitters and their prostitutes that charge cheaper rate.
THANK GOD I AM A SMART NIGERIAN MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND HOW TO SPEND IT. THAT GOD FOR THE SWAGG.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Chinwem:

So all you could decipher from everything I wrote is love peddler and Igbo? I should sue you for slander / libel

How did an objective comment on the progress of Ghanas election end up in you calling me a love peddler?

The fact that you don't agree with someone's opinion doesn't mean you should stoop so low.

In your case, you may not need to stoop, it seems you are perpetually immersed in such

This is utter garbage and I don't know the kind of heart or mind that can produce such except a diseased / rotten one.

I am ready to have a sensible objective conversation and share ideas with sensible people who disagree with me but I am not ready to be insulted in person because my view point differs from yours.

I don't have to explain myself to you or to anybody but if I objectively think something is worthy of praise then I will give it regardless of nationality, tribe, religion......

Chinwe, let me apologise for the needless attack on your person. It is absolutely tragic the kinda rubbis-h some apes can say about descent people in cyber space. I can see you are a very descent woman who is not blinded by ethnicity or nationality in making your points or observations. It is a sham these eeediots keep disgracing themselves and continue to give their country a very bad name whenever they go. What a shame! Can you imagine a mere truck pusher saying such rubbish. arrant crap! nigerians dont like to hear the truth.

Even my American friend made the same observation in 2010.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla: These are the same people who complain Western press reports about nigeria are skewed. For two days Ghanaians have been voting in peaceful elections without any mention of it on NL. The moment a minor skirmish occurred, they put it out on the front page, trying to convey a sense of widespread, nationwide chaos.

Tomorrow, they'll come here and talk trash about how the Western press only reports negative stories about your dustbin country. bunch of f00lish hypocrites!

GREETINGS MY BROTHER PETRO......NOW THT QUOTE RYT THERE SAYS IT ALL.....MY QUESTION IS, WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD?

Ghana has run a smooth and peaceful election and some nigerian pig wishing evil on Ghana posts pictures of soldiers in Ghana and his boko dogs jump on it wit excitement......this on a more serious note, tells the mind of the nigerian, no wonder y'all can't unite....

I respect the Nigerian's condemning the post......and God bless 'em all....chinwem.....God bless u....

just go on the BBC or CNN sites and search hard if u can find any negative article on the Ghanaian election.......Ghana is a blessed Nation and wishing evil on it will never work.....1 luv.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
OTOKOTO man calling himself a businessman. when you hear an igbo man say he's a business man we all know what that means grin business my foot! modafaka like you. Esi-ewu grin grin won't be surprised if you are one of those igbo boys selling fake phones around Circle grin grin grin

rick.ross:

I don't live in Ghana and I didn't hear about the car accident. If someone dies in an accident it is the duty of his family to bury him. There are hundreds of thousands of Ghanians in Nigeria. If a Ghanaian dies in Nigeria the Ghanian union will come in only if the person is a member of their club or union. Otherwise Ghanaian union will not be traveling all over Nigerian roads looking for dead people to bury. Your argument is as dumb as your intelligence.

So it is my duty to travel round Ghana to bury dead people? My union in Ghana is to help our members first. We also help Nigerians that seek help one way or another. If truly a Nigerian died why didn't you take the case to Nigerian embassy in Accra? Are you that daft?

SInce you say Ghana is better than Nigeria why didn't you give us reasons with FACTS instead of talking trash? I have given you enough reason and evidence but you only talk like a tout. A country that cannot feed itself, a country that imports common items like fruits and vegetables, a country that blame Nigerians for having oil but no refinery yet they have gold and export the gold in raw quantity without refining it? They have cocoa but Ghana spends whooping $32m to Import Cocoa Bags (http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=258475) I mean fuking cocoa bags that Aba people can produce in abundance...

A country where their politicians are looting and stealing and they blame foreigners, especially Asians and Nigerians for their woes. I have domiciliary accounts in Ghana do you know it is taking me weeks now to move some of my money from Ghana to Nigeria bc their cedis is loosing alot of value and the fuked up government is looking for ways to control it. I have to beg to have my money in dollars, they want me to receive it in cedis?

A country where everything in the country is owned by foreigners. I mean everything that looks a little bit good in ghana is foreign owned. All banks foreign owned, all airlines foreign owned, all shopping malls foreign owned, all cinemas, big supermarkets, hotels, trading stores etc are foreign owned?

Don't you realize that Nigeria is Ghanas newest colonial masters? Otherwise tell me why there are Nigerian flags in every big shop in Ghana including hotels, boutiques, restaurants, car shops and even drinking spots. Look around you in Kumasi or Accra where ever you are you will see Nigerian made products everywhere including Nigerian made cement, gala, drugs, la casera, bathing soaps and cream, noddles etc. Turn around again you will see lots of Nigerian banks, insurance companies, airlines, IT companies, hotels, nite clubs etc.

Ghana Does not have any satellite backbone to connect the internet, so WITHOUT NIGERIANS SAT3 SUBMARINE CABLE AND MAIN ONE CABLE GHANIANS CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET. This means if we shut down our submarine cables today Ghanaians will not have internet access again because every internet facility in Ghana is routed through Nigerian networks. THESE ARE FACTS... Scan all TV and radio stations in Ghana right now 80% of them are showing Nigerian movies or playing Nigerian jamz bc 9ja rocks. These are FACTS...

The best and only standard newspapers you see in Ghana are Nigerian made, the Ghana dailies are printed in black and white even in this 21st century. Look around again 70% of all expensive flashy cars in Ghana are owned by Nigerians. We own and live in the most expensive houses in Ghana, drive the most expensive cars and fuk their best and most educated girls, this is why them short ghana boys hate us with passion and my wife confirms this.

Even 419 scam we introduced to Ghana is feeding millions of Ghanians directly and indirectly. Ghana boys used to drive only 1998 made Toyota cars bc they are too poor to afford expensive cars. Today Ghana boys can afford to buy range rover sports from their 419 scam proceeds. What has Ghana given to Nigeria apart from alomo bitters and their prostitutes that charge cheaper rate.
THANK GOD I AM A SMART NIGERIAN MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND HOW TO SPEND IT. THAT GOD FOR THE SWAGG.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: When u are broke As your fellow nigerian to help u in ghana,he will never help you despite he has the money rather he will prefer to buy u a drink than give that money to you,I have witness it a lot and why should it be so,when u see ur broda in pain and need ur assistance instead of u to help him rather u prefer to buy him drink for him to drink to stupor rather thAn giving him that money he requesteD for,nigerians don't like helping they fellow nigerian,but if it a ghanian he will prefer to help is broda rather than see him die of hunger but in nigeria reverse is the case.

Now I can confirm you are a 419 scammer suffering in Ghana, bc this is the same stupid story many of your likes tell me every-time i come to Ghana. IF YOU TRAVELK TO A FUKING COUNTRY AND THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL WITH U THEN U FUKIN RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY OR SHUT UP. It is not the responsibility of any Nigerian to help you. You cannot even blame your father or blood brothers if they choose not to help you. Na me bring you to Ghana? I be your father? Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why are you begging? Go back to your village bush boy...

I do help the Nigerians and Ghanaians I come in contact with but if some other Nigerian guys has refused to help u then they have committed no crime bc they didnt bring u to Ghana.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla: OTOKOTO man calling himself a businessman. when you hear an igbo man say he's a business man we all know what that means grin business my foot! modafaka like you. Esi-ewu grin grin won't be surprised if you are one of those igbo boys selling fake phones around Circle grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin, petro! ur bad grin grin grin

he prolly one of those nigerians, tryna sell fake drugs @ okaishie grin grin grin grin......rickross, wait till the food & drugs board gets hold of u, havn't ur brothers warned u abt the Ghanaian laws? its tougher than a nigerian hair grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla: OTOKOTO man calling himself a businessman. when you hear an igbo man say he's a business man we all know what that means grin business my foot! modafaka like you. Esi-ewu grin grin won't be surprised if you are one of those igbo boys selling fake phones around Circle grin grin grin

MUGU, is that why you are too dumb you lots cant run successful businesses?
Look at the way i took you to the cleaners, all u could do is curse and name calling hahahahaha...
Talking about blood money, NOBODY COMES CLOSE TO GHANA SAKAWA BOYS that are using students for their money rituals...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

I tots u have brain then why did u went to marry a ghanian cos u find out that she is rich,so used the influence of that to such all her money and enrich urself,I am certainly sure u dnt love that woman,u are just afta wat u will get from her and migrate back to nigeria,I just pity the poor woman who tink u love her not knowning u came to her for ur selfish reason
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour:

GREETINGS MY BROTHER PETRO......NOW THT QUOTE RYT THERE SAYS IT ALL.....MY QUESTION IS, WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD?

Ghana has run a smooth and peaceful election and some nigerian pig wishing evil on Ghana posts pictures of soldiers in Ghana and his boko dogs jump on it wit excitement......this on a more serious note, tells the mind of the nigerian, no wonder y'all can't unite....

I respect the Nigerian's condemning the post......and God bless 'em all....chinwem.....God bless u....

just go on the BBC or CNN sites and search hard if u can find any negative article on the Ghanaian election.......Ghana is a blessed Nation and wishing evil on it will never work.....1 luv.

Otumfour, I hail oooh. Dasebre. the modafakas are at it again! they were praying for confusion and chaos in Ghana during the elections. Because there was none, they just picked up on this isolated incident, blew it up and pasted it on the front page of NL. Can imagine that?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ishmael(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

There is no rigging in the Ghanaian elections. Where did you get that from? Even your Olusegun Obasanjo who is here as an observer can testify it's been very free,fair and credible.

if Obj is there as an observer then he could be the brain behind the rigging. There is obviously a PDP in ghana too.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin, petro! ur bad grin grin grin

he prolly one of those nigerians, tryna sell fake drugs @ okaishie grin grin grin grin......rickross, wait till the food & drugs board gets hold of u, havn't ur brothers warned u abt the Ghanaian laws? its tougher than a nigerian hair grin grin grin grin

At least Nigerians are smart enough to sell drugs and fones as you claim, but an average Ghanaian can only sell kenke or recharge card. Now tell me a mobile phone seller and recharge card seller who is better hahahahahahaha, buncha poor fools

OHH HOW CAN I FORGET, PURE WATER BUSINESS WAS INTRODUCED TO GHANA BY A SMART NIGERIAN MAN. HE STARTED FROM ICE BLOCK. dumb people, bc of their small dik size, the best business they do these days is production of gin bitters which they must consume b4 sleeping with a woman bc their dik is too small they cant satisfy a woman naturally, hahahahahaha
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

MUGU, is that why you are too dumb you lots cant run successful businesses?
Look at the way i took you to the cleaners, all u could do is curse and name calling hahahahaha...
Talking about blood money, NOBODY COMES CLOSE TO GHANA SAKAWA BOYS that are using students for their money rituals...

Rick_Rat, go suck your mum, fvckin cock sucker. your high commissioner went to see the Ghanaian chief justice to complain that nigerians in Ghanaian jails were being given very long sentences, sometimes beyond the scope of their crimes. the CJ told him to shut up and that there was nothing she can do about it. Look, I like the way Ghanaian courts deal with nigerian criminals like you. Just pray you don't have to appear before a Ghanaian court on criminal charges, slowpoke! damn fvckin drug dealing bastar-d grin

Depraved,deluded lunatic who live in an incredibly shit-ty country, the home of vultures. What do you expect with some much dirt and dead bodies to feed on? Vultures are congregating in nigeria to enjoy human barbeque
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Otumfour, I hail oooh. Dasebre. the modafakas are at it again! they were praying for confusion and chaos in Ghana during the elections. Because there was none, they just picked up on this isolated incident, blew it up and pasted it on the front page of NL. Can imagine that?

am surprised @ the post and the responses from the nigerians on here.....I pray for a peaceful elections for them though, boko haram will die in Jesus name before their elections....cuz we want no major nigerian migration to Ghana here....

rickross.....God forbid, but u claim senegal and ivory coast are ur closest brothers abi?.....when shit hits tha fan (God forbid)....try going to these 2 countries to seek asylum..... grin grin grin grin grin leave Ghana and as a matter of fact.....leave tht woman u call a wife cuz I pity her.....little did she know tht her so-called boko husband hates her to tha floor.....murthafurka ricky.....am too handsome for this shixt...u furk arzz rickyross, the google nostril having murthafurka...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: I tots u have brain then why did u went to marry a ghanian cos u find out that she is rich,so used the influence of that to such all her money and enrich urself,I am certainly sure u dnt love that woman,u are just afta wat u will get from her and migrate back to nigeria,I just pity the poor woman who tink u love her not knowning u came to her for ur selfish reason

Boy, I am a self made millionaire and I made myself what she is today and she will forever be grateful to God for bringing me her way.
Which Ghana woman has money? All the ghana girls that come close to me are always begging me to either put them in my company or take them to work in Nigeria. ghanain girls are too poor to give me money, i rather give them money. I am training 12 ghana kids in school3 are from my wife's village in cape coast.
And yes I do love and cherish my wife so much
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Boy, I am a self made millionaire and I made myself what she is today and she will forever be grateful to God for bringing me her way.
Which Ghana woman has money? All the ghana girls that come close to me are always begging me to either put them in my company or take them to work in Nigeria. ghanain girls are too poor to give me money, i rather give them money. I am training 12 ghana kids in school3 are from my wife's village in cape coast.

grin grin grin grin grin grin millionaire in naira grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahaha....arrogant nigerian liar.....millionaire for where....on internet, everybody can be the richest man, mr. universe, miss universe and all tht shixt.....see....this prick is a typical example of the arrogant nigerian....murthafurkaz will tell u they own their airport even tho he looks like the nigerian raggae artiste MAJEK FASHEK **pictured down there**

www.nairaland.com/attachments/905493_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Rick_Rat, go suck your mum, fvckin cock sucker. your high commissioner went to see the Ghanaian chief justice to complain that nigerians in Ghanaian jails were being given very long sentences, sometimes beyond the scope of their crimes. the CJ told him to shut up and that there was nothing she can do about it. Look, I like the way Ghanaian courts deal with nigerian criminals like you. Just pray you don't have to appear before a Ghanaian court on criminal charges, slowpoke! damn fvckin drug dealing bastar-d grin

Depraved,deluded lunatic who live in an incredibly shit-ty country, the home of vultures. What do you expect with some much dirt and dead bodies to feed on? Vultures are congregating in nigeria to enjoy human barbeque

The same way your president sent emissaries to Thailand to help bring your dozens of drug barons on death roll?
Oh now now I am a criminal and no longer a fake fone seller or drug baron Hahaha, boy you are loosing it...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Now I can confirm you are a 419 scammer suffering in Ghana, bc this is the same stupid story many of your likes tell me every-time i come to Ghana. IF YOU TRAVELK TO A FUKING COUNTRY AND THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL WITH U THEN U FUKIN RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY OR SHUT UP. It is not the responsibility of any Nigerian to help you. You cannot even blame your father or blood brothers if they choose not to help you. Na me bring you to Ghana? I be your father? Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why are you begging? Go back to your village bush boy...

I do help the Nigerians and Ghanaians I come in contact with but if some other Nigerian guys has refused to help u then they have committed no crime bc they didnt bring u to Ghana.
mr rick or ross dnt no were u stole dat name for,but for ur info I run my own biz and has never asked anyone in ghana for help,but I have been able to witness some of my nigerian friends asking dey fellow nigerian for help and dey refusing helping dem ok,I no u are one of those guys dat always sell stolen fones to people and leta come back to collect them,u no urself and dat is what u guys do around circle and afta dat circle bridge,selling stolen fones and laptops u are a disgraced to our nations it ur kind of people dat spoils our country image abroad useless black monekey.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

mr rick or ross dnt no were u stole dat name for,but for ur info I run my own biz and has never asked anyone in ghana for help,but I have been able to witness some of my nigerian friends asking dey fellow nigerian for help and dey refusing helping dem ok,I no u are one of those guys dat always sell stolen fones to people and leta come back to collect them,u no urself and dat is what u guys do around circle and afta dat circle bridge,selling stolen fones and laptops u are a disgraced to our nations it ur kind of people dat spoils our country image abroad useless black monekey.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by victorD3: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2012
el bin manny:
They can't cos most of them like petrodolla were conceived in brothels and raised by bi-sexual foster fathers gringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahaha! Mate you are just too tough for those Ghanians
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

Chei, see a child trafficker. is that what you call business? OTOKOTO man, ewu. i pity that woman you call wife.

according to the UN Human Development Index, Ghanaians enjoy a better standard of living than nigerians. that is a fact you can check out on the UN web site. Ghanians don't throw money around because they are prudent and not f00lish like you criminally minded nigerians. when a nigerian gets small money, he or she will blow it until it finishes and then they go back to their criminal acts.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: I tots u have brain then why did u went to marry a ghanian cos u find out that she is rich,so used the influence of that to such all her money and enrich urself,I am certainly sure u dnt love that woman,u are just afta wat u will get from her and migrate back to nigeria,I just pity the poor woman who tink u love her not knowning u came to her for ur selfish reason
you re the most stupid dumb ass i haave ever seen,all ur points have been based on what u want someone to do for u,like someone housing u or burying u?are u a beggar?ricky ross has brought out taangible points and all u can say is that he married a rich woman,that shows ur saame dumb thinking that he is using someone money,if u know u cant survive without relyin on ppl then go back home.
u want nigerians living in ghana to know once a nigerian man dies in an accident in ghana even if it is in the remote part of ghana?ghanian stupidity is fast creeping into ur mentality ,better go to naija before u become totally retarded
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin millionaire in naira grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahaha

Hehehehehe poor rat, I have companies in 4 countries and counting. My dream is bigger than you can ever imagine. In Ghana i turned a dead venture into money spinning machine. I am one of the biggest importers of Italian tiles/marbles in Ghana. I have left this business for my wife to manage with her family, today she handles the business alone. As I moved most of my businesses out of Ghana i sent not less than 24 Ghanians into the unemployment market.

I dream to be in at least 10 countries before my 4th birthday. I know in ghana what you dream is how to make 4 children from 4 different women out of wedlock. country of bastards where everyone is an illegitimate children from illegitimate marriages

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

The same way your president sent emissaries to Thailand to help bring your dozens of drug barons on death roll?
Oh now now I am a criminal and no longer a fake fone seller or drug baron Hahaha, boy you are loosing it...

LOL Thai jails are filled with nigerian drug traffickers. very soon, it will be your turn if you don't repent.

Ghana is a blessed country. you should be more concerned about the rubbish that your country has become grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by victorD3: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

Posted like a true ibo prostitute. Ghana dudes are slamming your country but you're on the same thread praising those burnt mofos.

Petrodolla, how much do y'all pay for cheap naija sluts in ghana? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

TEN BILLION GHANA CEDIS. Bbhaaaahahahahahahahhhaahahaahhaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.