Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10970580 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
I think this is the opportunity to deal with my broker that I've been waiting for all this while.
Trade alert notified me of a sell order which I didn't mandate.
Sold 11,232 units out of my mansard holdings!
NSE/ CSCS MUST hear this except they pay my target profit margin of 100%:::
I bought @ 2.09 & 2.20 and they sold @ 2.26 without my consent, what do you suggest please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
the market is likely to experience bear rule tommorow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
presiade: I think this is the opportunity to deal with my broker that I've been waiting for all this while.
I bought @ 2.09 & 2.20 and they sold @ 2.26 without my consent, what do you suggest please.
Bros, you don hammer!!!!
Run sharp sharp go tell SEC. Claim that the stock your broker sold is one of your longest term stocks. That you intend to hold it for 15years or more and your targeted exit price is N100/share.
I say you don hammer!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
petaling:

Sell everything you and put in OandO. This stock will be bullish at no distant time. My [b]girl friend working in stockbrooking firm[/b]told me to do exactly that. But me I dey fear small small.

It is always good to have a sweetheart that gives advise.. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
9free:
Bros, you don hammer!!!!
Run sharp sharp go tell SEC. Claim that the stock your broker sold is one of your longest term stocks. That you intend to hold it for 15years or more and your targeted exit price is N100/share.

Sharp guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by henrimoto(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
9free:
Bros, you don hammer!!!!
lolzzzzzz... bros, na wa to you o..biko, you wan somersalt the broker....lolzz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
presiade: I think this is the opportunity to deal with my broker that I've been waiting for all this while.

Na wa for all these brokers o... When will this stop in the NSE? Please kindly let us know the name of the stockbroking firm so that those who deal with the same broker can be vigilant and please follow the usual procedure of letting SEC know about this and fight them till the end. We are strongly behind you. Please keep the house posted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Equity Market Sustains Uptrend on Low Optimism

2. CUSTODYINS records healthy patronage; hits 26-weeks high

3. Hotel Stocks: IKEJAHOTEL, CAPHOTEL & TOURIST records negative returns in 1 Year

4. UNILEVER records moderate revenue growth; DLM recommends SELL

5. NB records 5.3% Sales Increase on Volume Growth; DLM recommends HOLD

6. GTB issues $400m Eurobond at 6.125 percent yield

7. Forte Oil powers investors to 772 percent gain, biggest on NSE shocked

8. Stock Update:Access Bank Plc - Price declines trigger rating reassessment

9. NASCON grows PAT by 0.7% in Q3 '13 result

10. NESF grows profit by 170% in '13 Audited result

11. Twitter's 70 Million-Share IPO Priced at $26 Per Share

Source: @Proshare

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Elai147:

Na wa for all these brokers o... When will this stop in the NSE? Please kindly let us know the name of the stockbroking firm so that those who deal with the same broker can be vigilant and please follow the usual procedure of letting SEC know about this and fight them till the end. We are strongly behind you. Please keep the house posted.

IMO i will suggest the brokers compensate him big time or they should be ready to be suspended permenently/sanctioned by SEC like other defaulting stock brokers of recent..It has happened sometime to me along time ago when i no knw anything for stock market.. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2013
At times, brokers do make mistake. The may have sell order from another customer and while inputing the order, they make mistake with one digit and another customer's stock is sold or bought.
Report the anomaly to them and give them 24hrs to regularise or else. They will just have to credit u back or buy back ur shares. I know this happens cos a friend dt works in a stock house has once made the mistake and he had to pay almost 100k to buy the stock back cos the order was to sell all and the all they sold was bigger than for the intended customer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2013
mercylicious: At times, brokers do make mistake. The may have sell order from another customer and while inputing the order, they make mistake with one digit and another customer's stock is sold or bought.
Report the anomaly to them and give them 24hrs to regularise or else. They will just have to credit u back or buy back ur shares. I know this happens cos a friend dt works in a stock house has once made the mistake and he had to pay almost 100k to buy the stock back cos the order was to sell all and the all they sold was bigger than for the intended customer.
You no dey sleep
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Please, I would like you people to suggest a good and cheap(starting deposit) stock broker for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2013
pls guru's in the house, at wat price do u think is good enough to enter either of; Access, diamond, Fbnh, Nascon, vitafoam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
9free:
You no dey sleep

grin grin Abeg, leave my sis alone o. To capture M-O-N-E-Y is a task that must be done! grin grin

@ All, happy investing. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
daftpikin: Please, I would like you people to suggest a good and cheap(starting deposit) stock broker for me

Anybody?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Elai147:

I foresee Oando shares jump up by 40% by end of Nov but this FO get as e b sha

Na activity Oando dey... Na only CoP deal completion go fit perform some magic and that may not be this year. Oando shares still dey under review by most analysts because of the ibori saga wey never clear finish. The only tin wey dey fear me be say before we go officially hear say CoP deal don complete, the inner caucus men wey dey get insider information go don buy everything finish and the price go don skyrocket. So those that already have positions in the stock will benefit most.

Is there anyone who knows when the cop deal will be completed?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
mercylicious: At times, brokers do make mistake. The may have sell order from another customer and while inputing the order, they make mistake with one digit and another customer's stock is sold or bought.

Yes, it may be a mistake but the brokers have to prove this by doing that which is necessary. Sometimes, my brokers buy stocks which I did request for and I had always rejected the stocks even if they were good stocks. They always try to talk me into accepting it but I always say NO. Na from clap them dey enter dance... If Stockbrokers buy without your consent and you accept the next thing will be to sell without your consent. They should not try this to any of us or else...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Elai147:

The broker is Bleep. I tried their number severally today, they didn't pick up.
Then I sent sms to them, that if them no transfer the stock back to my portfolio (@ no cost to me) on Monday, I'll report to NSE/ CSCS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
as the bear challenged the bull today,it's a cloud to the mixed reactions that are expected to take effect next week.companies are kicked from the back by law to release their result and the due date for the 3rd quarter result is next week friday.although there are many result that have been posted,yet,there would be portfolio rebalancing next week.the bear can now take their full chance if bad results are more than good ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
every investor tend to speculate when his positioned stock appreciate or decline.transcorp is a strong stock now that one do not need to worry about but the stock may not continue her strong uptrend in few days to come.the price is currently higher than 52 weeks and year high.one may book profit with market sell price on monday.note,the bear has not surfaced on this stock at all but experience speak louder to analyst sometime
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abeg na yu people should recommend good brokers for me na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2013
daftpikin: Abeg na yu people should recommend good brokers for me na
Abeg helep him dis d 3rd time he de aski o 0gas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:23am On Nov 09, 2013
it's difficult to recommend broker but you can log on to www.meritrade.com get their toll free mobile number and begin to have conversation with them before making your decision
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2013
soloniger: Abeg helep him dis d 3rd time he de aski o 0gas

Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2013
stockbull: it's difficult to recommend broker but you can log on to www.meritrade.com get their toll free mobile number and begin to have conversation with them before making your decision

Okay sir, I would do that and thank you very much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
daftpikin:

Thanks sir
you cam get intouch with dominiontrust @ igbosere, Lagos Island. ,I've been using them for over 7yrs and they seem to b ontop of their game. Send a mail to info@dominionng.com for more details
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
presiade:
The broker is GTI Securities Limited. I tried their number severally today, they didn't pick up.
Then I sent sms to them, that if them no transfer the stock back to my portfolio (@ no cost to me) on Monday, I'll report to NSE/ CSCS.

Noted. Try and use more of email communications with them. This will serve as a better proof than phone conversation that you actually gave them time to replace the stock before reporting them to SEC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2013

It was difficult to recommend a broker in response to your earlier post since you indicated that you needed a cheap one. I don't know how much you can afford as a start up capital but Meristem will accept a minimum of N50,000 to open an account for you. Their website is in Stockbull's post above. They offer online services and are very good. If you are not comfortable with Meristem's start-up capital of 50K let the house know as there may be some cheaper online brokers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Aks: you cam get intouch with dominiontrust @ igbosere, Lagos Island. ,I've been using them for over 7yrs and they seem to b ontop of their game. Send a mail to info@dominionng.com for more details

Thanks sir would also check this one out on monday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daftpikin: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Elai147:

It was difficult to recommend a broker in response to your earlier post since you indicated that you needed a cheap one. I don't know how much you can afford as a start up capital but Meristem will accept a minimum of N50,000 to open an account for you. Their website is in Stockbull's post above. They offer online services and are very good. If you are not comfortable with Meristem's start-up capital of 50K let the house know as there may be some cheaper online brokers.

Thanks it okay at 50k although Was thinking something between 100k and 150k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigben3: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please,has the ban on Cashcraft been lifted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Miyachi, frank33(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.