Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968142 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
pls somebody help me with the name, address and requirements of cutix registrars...i want go straight to their office for my dividen warrant next 2weeks. Dont need postal delays this time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
still a good time to go on UBACAP train ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2013
@all,I want to sell my CIleasing shares but my stockbroker says d stock is fully on offer and can't be sold @dis time.Please what does dis mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2013
datovid :
@all,I want to sell my CIleasing shares but my stockbroker says d stock is fully on offer and can't be sold @dis time.Please what does dis mean?
It means that there are more people willing to sell than people or nobody willing to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2013
9free:
It means that there are more people willing to sell than people or nobody willing to buy.
The Opposite Of This (Offer) Is Bid, I Suppose, How Can One Find This Info FirstHand From Online Data Sources? Thanks In Advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am thanking my fellow investors who want me to join them in the UBA CAP train. Please just as the stock lost nearly 5percent today, you all should allow it do same throughout this week so that by Friday or Monday next week I can enter at N1.00.
I am not greedy ooohhh......All I want is tesere 100,000 units @N1.00/share.
Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
soloniger:
The Opposite Of This (Offer) Is Bid, I Suppose, How Can One Find This Info FirstHand From Online Data Sources? Thanks In Advance.
Follow Oga bato's post on ''market watch thread'' on SMN. Lately he does not update on daily basis...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg, whoever has read the lastest updates on Oga Nosa2 blog should summarize his thoughts on the opportunities in the power sector here for me.
My phone no gree open the link he posted on SMN.
Oga Elai, Maine, B2bR and others, I dey wait o.
Which companies him say make we buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
9free: Am thanking my fellow investors who want me to join them in the UBA CAP train. Please just as the stock lost nearly 5percent today, you all should allow it do same throughout this week so that by Friday or Monday next week I can enter at N1.00.
I am not greedy ooohhh......All I want is tesere 100,000 units @N1.00/share.
Thank you all.
Oga, no try that one o. Just enter the bus... The stock na sure banker na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2013
www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/4733_INT'L_BREWERIES_6_MONTHS_SEPT_2013_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_NOVEMBER_2013.pdf

2013 / 2012
revenue : 8,6277299000 / 6,185104000
pbt : 1,601334000 / 1,324376000
pat : 1,088909000 / 900,576000
eps ; 33k / 27k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello house, i read an article on the fiscal and monetary policy mismatch in the country. read via http://pocketeconomist..com/2013/11/the-fiscal-and-monetary-policy.html.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ehisnosakhare(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Your strive to find an active and legitimate way to make money online in Nigeria ends here! Click http:///?r=ehisnosakhare this is the only Networks that can Pay you anytime anyday when You become an approved member. You are entitled to all featues of Our Network and you can start today!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
My Ogas, when is the closing date for UBCAP right issue?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by foandt: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
veeco vee: pls somebody help me with the name, address and requirements of cutix registrars...i want go straight to their office for my dividen warrant next 2weeks. Dont need postal delays this time
The registrars: edc registrars 154 ikorodu road onipanu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2013
anyanwu58:
My Ogas, when is the closing date for UBCAP right issue?

Thanks

Ubcap rights closes on 11th Nov, 2013. Pls b informed that u can scan ur filled right issues forms of ubcap and Aprud with evidence of payments, and send it to this email ( rightsissue@africaprudentialregistrars.com), but still your hardcopy needs to get to ( Africa Prudential Registrars Plc,
220b, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove
Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel No: 01-8931501
Mobile: +234-80-29183212) on or b4 11th and 15th Nov 2013, respectively for both companies........Good morning Pals
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 100ksalescom(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Hello Stockbull and Born2bRich you guys are the best.
Please i have a question.
Do you see courtville as a long term investment or short term?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2013
Can somebody pls enlighten me on what is driving FO shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Aks: Can somebody pls enlighten me on what is driving FO shares?

Power privatisation!! Otedola bought the geregu Genco and he also owns FO cheesy

And you know he has to go up on the Forbes Rich list by year end! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2013
feelamong:

Power privatisation!! Otedola bought the geregu Genco and he also owns FO cheesy

LOL at the bolded.
What of the Tinubu's and OandO? Them too suppose make the Forbes list by year nah..... Why is Oando not at moving at FO speed? Dem too buy Eko Genco nah.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=nereiskc]

Ubcap rights closes on 11th Nov, 2013. Pls b informed that u can scan ur filled right issues forms of ubcap and Aprud with evidence of payments, and send it to this email ( rightsissue@africaprudentialregistrars.com), but still your hardcopy needs to get to ( Africa Prudential Registrars Plc,
220b, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove
Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel No: 01-8931501
Mobile: +234-80-29183212) on or b4 11th and 15th Nov 2013, respectively for both companies........Good morning Pals[/qu

U re correct sir , I was told when I called the office u can scan and latter send the hardcopy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
9free:
LOL at the bolded.
What of the Tinubu's and OandO? Them too suppose make the Forbes list by year nah..... Why is Oando not at moving at FO speed? Dem too buy Eko Genco nah.....

who dash Oando or Tinubu Genco? notin for them there o! Oando only get Alausa IPP genco.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
100ksales.com:
Hello Stockbull and Born2bRich you guys are the best.
Please i have a question.
Do you see courtville as a long term investment or short term?

Thanks sir...Well, IMO i see it as a medium/long term investment... in their Q3 result they were able to grow their PAT by 13.6 % which is close to the believability index forecasted by proshare..

However, please make sure you do your own analysis and visit these websites, www.stockmarketnigeria.com , www.proshareng.com and our very own forum here often..You can always contact ogas like stockbull, Elai, 9free, mercilicious, feelamong, manie, bigx, ihediorama, toluway, ucheson and co for assistance should you need clarifications on equiry research and analysis.

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
9free:
LOL at the bolded.

Oando just dey fall my hand anyhow..see as FO, Conoil and even MRS don waka pass finish..meanwhile oando dey dance makosa for N11 junction.. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
I foresee Oando shares jump up by 40% by end of Nov but this FO get as e b sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Oando just dey fall my hand anyhow..see as FO, Conoil and even MRS don waka pass finish..meanwhile oando dey dance makosa for N11 junction.. angry

dont worry .. OANDO time go come too! make dem comot the bag shackles wey some ogas take hold am down first! U sabi how many years wey FO shareholders don dey wait so? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Aks: I foresee Oando shares jump up by 40% by end of Nov but this FO get as e b sha
E be like say na me you dey talk to abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
feelamong:

dont worry .. OANDO time go come too! make dem comot the bag shackles wey some ogas take hold am down first! U sabi how many years wey FO shareholders don dey wait so? grin

I hope e no go long sha.... I no fit wait.
Meanwhile, make una help me beat down UBA CAP to N1.00 abeg....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
9free:
I hope e no go long sha.... I no fit wait.
Meanwhile, make una help me beat down UBA CAP to N1.00 abeg....

better go arrange to purchase people rights for floor o!

you can actually get the rights at N1.00

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
feelamong:

Had They Were Paid Two Of Their Petroleum Subsidy Claims
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
9free:
LOL at the bolded.

The power that be did not make OANDO's bid for Eko, Ikeja and Ibadan DISCOs to succeed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

The power that be did not make OANDO's bid for Eko, Ikeja and Ibadan DISCOs to succeed

which powers that be?

Oando were doing Ijebu and refused to put forward a good bid.. grin

They were not even first three in any of the Discos they bidded for..

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ggoldmine, floydmayweather, lexy2lexy, spido(m), Babynerd, ogoo4real, W0t0w0toman and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.